The Awakening Ch. 01

Story Info
Lisa starts her bad girl journey.
1.4k words
4.15
51.1k
43

Part 1 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/19/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lisa Swanson sat on her patio on an early summer's evening, a glass of cabernet twirling slowly in her hand, as she gazed at her reflection in the patio doors. Still not bad for 46, she thought, eyeing her still firm 36D breasts, should length brunette hair, librarian-but-still cute Kate Spade eyeglasses, and full lips made for kissing...or cock sucking, something she had not done for some time. That thought brought a frown, as she considered her husband Tom, due home from work in the next hour - why weren't they spending more time together and having more sex? The kids, now in college, had been gone for three years and the romance and sex had all but died. Perplexing, they both had good careers, he as an operations director at a manufacturing firm and she as an insurance representative for a mid-size company. Money stopped being an issue some time ago and, as empty nesters, there was no reason for them not to start enjoying life and each other more.

But here they were, stuck in the usual rut. She took another sip of wine, enjoying the buzz slowly building. Fuck it, she thought, reaching in her purse, and pulling out a pack of Marlboros. Slowly placing the cigarette between her lips in a measured fashion, she lit it and took a deep drag but quickly exhaled, barely allowing the smoke to hit her lungs. She rarely smoked, and when she did it was more of 'hell with you' type of thing, and a pack typically lasted a month. No one else knew and she liked it that way. If Tom found out, he'd be decidedly unhappy with her choice. Fuck him, she laughed to herself, taking a deeper drag, throwing back her head and forcefully exhaling into the sky. Back to her reflection, noticing the cigarette between two carefully manicured fingers with deep red polish - she looked good she thought, a woman in charge of her life.

Suddenly, her reverie was abruptly interrupted.

"Lis...what the hell," came Tom's voice from the doorway. Lisa quickly tossed the cigarette over the fence and turned to her husband. He was a man of medium height, with fair Irish complexion and a normally quick smile and laugh. At 48, he still retained a youthful handsomeness, accented nicely by short salt and pepper hair combed straight back.

"Just enjoying a glass of wine after work, hon, what's up?", she replied nonchalantly. Tom came over and sat next to her.

"Umm a glass of wine and a cigarette it looks like," he said, clearly annoyed. "What's up with that? Since when do you smoke?"

Lisa gave him a frown and shrugged.

"Tom, it's not a big deal, don't give me shit. I've been doing it on and off for a couple of years and I don't do it that often," she said, reaching for her wine. Tom reached over for the bottle and poured a generous helping in his own glass.

"Pardon me, just caught me by surprise...never knew you had that habit," he replied, taking a healthy sip.

"Dammit, it's not a habit, stop judging so much," Lisa spat back. There was a moment of awkward silence as they drank. Lisa looked at her husband with annoyance. After another few seconds, Lisa reached for her purse, snatched the half filled pack of cigarettes, tapped one out, and firmly placed it between her red lips. Staring at her husband, whose brow was wrinkling in growing anger, she flicked her lighter and brought the cigarette to a quick cherry glow. Inhaling, she snapped the cigarette from her lips, blowing a stream of smoke just off the side of his face.

"Jesus, are you serious?" he snarled. Lisa thought he just was annoyed, not as angry as she expected. She took another drag, a bit more slowly, pursing her lips around the filter and slowly exhaling.

"I'm serious. Perhaps if you paid a bit more attention to your wife, you might notice these little things, " she said.

"Little things? What else have I missed?", he retorted. Lisa smiled, waving her cigarette hand casually. She paused to take another drag.

"Oh, little things, like I completely shaved my pussy last week and you had no clue, " she smirked. He chuckled in return.

"Seriously? You always said you hated how it itched," he laughed, taking another sip. She leaned over, placing her hand on Tom's thigh.

"Doesn't mean I don't want to shake things up a bit. Don't be such a prude about everything." She leaned back a bit but left her hand on this thigh. Cigarette half finished, she took another drag and blew the smoke toward his crotch. He cracked a smile.

"Damn girl, I have to say this power woman thing is pretty sexy," he intoned, looking down and taking in the carefully manicured, red fingernails. Lisa slid her hand up his slacks and over his cock. Tom looked at her in surprise.

"Glad you like," barely above a whisper, "it's been too long."

He quickly glanced around. While the patio, surrounded in pine trees, was fairly secluded, the neighbor's driveway and garage was visible about 150 feet from their house.

"Umm, honey, shouldn't we go inside?" he asked.

"Ummm. No. I like it here," she replied, slowly increasing her pace on his growing cock. She kept slowly stroking with her left hand, leaning over with her right to stub out the cigarette. She reached for her glass nonchalantly, taking another sip, while keep up her stroking. Tom squirmed, spreading his legs to give her more access. Lisa looked directly in eyes, right hand reaching for her cigarettes, deftly pulling one from the open pack and placing it between her soft lips. She looked directly into Tom's eyes while her hand firmly rubbed his hardened cock. She let the flame from her lighter slowly meet the tip of the cigarette, took a deep drag, and held it while she tossed the lighter away. Leaning forward, she exhaled into his face, and slide to her knees before him. Smiling, she took two hands to undo his belt, slowly unzipped him.

"Lisa, I don't think this..."

"Shut up and let loose, you dumbass," she interjected, "I want to blow my husband now." With that, she pulled out his seven inches and licked the head slowly. Her left hand slowly stroked his cock as she looked up at him, taking another deep drag, then lowering her lips to exhale a smoky stream over his head. Tom moaned softly, and Lisa looked up and smiled, still slowly stroking his cock. He glanced at her cigarette hand, smoke rising into the air, a bit put off by the sight of his normally conservative wife engaging in such uncharacteristic behavior. Lisa noticed, smiled, and brought the cigarette to his lips.

"Take it," she commanded, "you need to stop being such a prude." Hesitating slightly, but giving in, Tom pursed his lips and slightly inhaled, immediately coughing. Lisa laughed.

"You are such a pussy," she sighed, returning the cigarette to her lips and taking another deep drag. This time she quickly put her mouth over his whole cock, exhaling a luscious smoke stream that surrounded his balls and rose into the air. This time, she kept going, left hand stroking him into her hot mouth, moaning around his thickness. Tom watched her, placing his hand gently on the back of her head.

"Oh, God, baby, that feels so good," he moaned. She didn't let up, increasing the tempo and focusing more on the head where she knew he liked it. In moments, she felt his balls tighten and knew what was coming. Another surprise for him, she thought, as she had never tasted his cum before.

"Baby, you're going to make me cummmmmm."

Lisa increased the pace and with one final moan, Tom erupted on her upstroke and Lisa caught the initial burst right on her tongue, with subsequent burst shooting out on her lips and even on her glasses. She kept her mouth over the head and took the dying eruption along the back of her throat. Slowing, she slid her lips off his head, looked up and smiled, cum spattered on her glasses, lips, and cheeks.

"Mmmm, tasty," Lisa said, "never knew what I was missing."

Tom reached down for her cigarette, plucked from her outstretched fingers, and brought to his lips. He took a bigger drag and smiled.

"I'm not a pussy. Bring all the bad girl on you want," he replied. She smiled back, thinking about the possibilities.