All Comments on 'Racing Back to Love Pt. 01'

by demon160

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Looking forward to the next chapter, hope to see it soon.

bimmusa02138bimmusa02138almost 6 years ago
Great start !!!!!

Wow I loved this story of how they finally figured out that they were in love with each other. Please continue this series.

5 Stars

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
And to think it's only chapter 1...

Loved it from the start and the pacing and story telling only got better with each paragraph. Now I have much to look forward to but patiently just like the MCs.

5!

robnilrobnilalmost 6 years ago
stop

stop the MT and M Dub bullshit, it's just stupid.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
One thing jumped out at me.

When Matt mentioned giving the girls nicknames I was thinking that Williams was the maiden name and most likely the girls would have had the father's last name. If during the divorce and custody battle Mel decided to return to her maiden name and legally change her daughters' names it would make sense though. You should probably mention it at some point. Otherwise great story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Nice

Nice story , bittersweet though. In regards to the girls having the same surname as mum ; It's quite possible. In Australia since the millennium change quite a few grooms have taken on the surname of the bride at weddings it's not the norm but it does happen.

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyalmost 6 years ago
Nice story

In this day and age? Pregnant?

Kids would have fathers surname as they were married. No mention of battles in the divorce, he just pissed off with new dollie. Very few men take on her name unless she is from rich family.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Waiting on second installment

Enjoyed story snd will hope secpnd chapter comrs soon

Schlouis57Schlouis5710 months ago

Heu, c'est quoi ces états d'âmes et se sauve t elle pendant 2 jours sans explication. Il aurait dû la jeter à ce moment. Encore une mauviette.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous