Racing Back to Love Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
demon160
demon160
502 Followers

'That would be great Mel. I can't wait to see you.' I replied straight away.

Less than a minute later my phone beeped again 'I can't wait either. Xxx'

**************

My doorbell rang just after 7:30pm. I got to the door and took a deep breath. I opened the door and there was Melissa. She had on a knit top and her jeans, with her hair pulled back into a pony tail. She had her handbag over her shoulder. Best of all she was smiling at me.

We both said hello and Mel came in and put her bag down near the hall table, before turning to me and wrapping her arms around me and hugging me tight, really tight. Her face was buried into my shoulder and I held her close to me.

Mel lifted her head up and kissed me lightly on the mouth.

"Matt I'm sorry for the other night, I'm so sorry." she said.

"You scared me Mel. I didn't know what happened, what I did to upset you."

"Oh Matt you didn't do anything to upset me....... You were wonderful, are wonderful...... It was all me."

"What was 'all you' Mel?"

"Can we sit down so I can explain?"

"Yes sure."

We sat on the lounge where were on Saturday night. I was again on the end of the lounge and Mel was next to me, but was sitting with her leg left leg tucked up underneath her so she could face me. I was still worried, but she looked so sweet.

"Matt, I'm sorry I ......ran away the other night. I don't know what to say except that ............. I was overwhelmed." Mel said as she looked down obviously feeling embarrassed.

I reached out and touched her face. She looked up at me and I smiled as empathetically as I could. She smiled back and I leant forward and kissed her, gently and briefly. I smiled and she smiled as well.

"What made you overwhelmed Mel?" I asked quietly, wondering what she was thinking.

"MT....... It was going so great on Saturday night. I hadn't felt like that for.........ever. You made me feel so good..... You felt so good. ...... You still make me feel so good. I get butterflies every time I see you Matt." Mel giggled nervously. I held her hand as she spoke. I knew she was having a hard time trying to get out what she wanted to say.

"When we were.... 'Making out' I .......... I wanted to 'be with you' so much. But then I realised it was you Matt, my best friend." Melissa paused. She looked at me, right into my eyes. Her green eyes sparkled as she smiled at me. Then she looked down, away from my eyes, before she spoke again.

"I have always wanted to 'be with you' Matt."

I was stunned when she said this. I had no idea that Mel felt like this.

She kept speaking "I had wanted to 'be with you' for so long and .......... it was actually going to happen. And that ....... well, it scared me Matt."

Mel looked down again. She was opening her heart to me and was feeling vulnerable. I let go of her hand and reached up and put my hand against her face. She leant in against my hand, squeezing her face against my hand.

"Mel I had no idea you felt like that about me for so long...... I feel so stupid for taking ...... 20 years to realise that I also have feelings, real feelings for you too. And I can now understand you feeling scared like you did the other night."

Mel was now looking at me smiling at me looking happier than she had all night.

I continued "Since you have come back into my life I have been so excited every time I have seen you. I can't wait to hear from you, to see you. Even getting texts from you is brilliant.......... I'm sorry if we moved too fast and it scared you."

Mel was absolutely beaming as she leant across and kissed me. We kissed deeply, passionately. Our tongues danced and we wrapped our arms around each other. It felt great to be kissing Mel again.

We moved apart and Mel said "Matt I just wanted to let you know........ I'm not scared anymore."

"Really?"

"Really!"

We moved in and kissed again. Our tongues danced and we help each other really close. I slid down the lounge and Mel was on top of me again. Hands went exploring again as we passionately expressed our feelings towards one another.

We explored each other again, remembering the little things that excited each other, and finding new pleasures. I ran my hands down Mel and squeezed her beautiful bum as she lay on top of me. She felt so wonderful in my arms. As I caressed her bum, she slid her hand down between us and gently stroked my growing 'excitement'. I groaned with extreme pleasure at her gentle touches.

Mel adjusted herself so that she was lying directly on top of me, her hips moving with enjoyment. Mel was groaning as she moved on me and my hips began to move of their own accord in response. We were kissing passionately, both becoming more aroused by the second. I slid my hand down and caressed Mel's beautiful breasts. Mel groaned and kissed me harder as I did this. She moved her shoulders and chest so that she was forcing her breast into my hand. I could feel her nipple becoming erect even through her clothes.

With that Mel sat up off me. She had the biggest smile on her face and she looked a little flushed from our making out.

"Matt, I love what you have done with the house, but you haven't shown me your bedroom yet." She said in the most innocent voice you could imagine.

She hopped up off the lounge. Melissa's right hand came to rest on the front of my jeans, right on top of my throbbing, rock hard erection. She gently gave me a little squeeze and stroked me lightly.

"You should lock the house up and give me a few minutes. I'll be waiting for you in your room." Mel purred.

She kissed me again and walked out of the lounge room. She seductively swayed her hips as she walked and I watched her move away from me. She picked up her hand bag from the hallway, turned to go into my room, looked back at me, still sitting mouth agape on the lounge. Mel smiled and blew me a kiss and went into my room.

My mind raced. It was happening. It really was happening.

I went and locked the house up, deliberately going slowly, taking my time. I didn't know why Mel wanted time alone in my room, but I wanted to make sure she was ready.

After taking what I thought was sufficient time, I went and knocked on my bedroom door. Mel answered from inside "Come in if you're handsome."

I replied "Oh sorry. I've got the wrong room." I laughed and I could hear Mel laughing too.

I opened the door and there was Mel lying on my bed, propped up on her right elbow. She was wearing a beautiful pale pink teddy. It had delicate lace panels over her magnificent full breasts. The lace panels ran down her sides and her tummy was covered with a smooth silky panel that disappeared between her thighs. She smiled as she could see I was taking in her beauty.

Moving over slowly towards the bed I could see Melissa was getting a little self-conscious. All of her bravado in sashaying away and going into my room was fading away and she was looking a little vulnerable. Reaching the bed I went down onto my knees on the floor, so my face was next to hers. I kissed Mel, gently. Her green eyes opened after the kiss and I could see so many emotions running through her eyes.

I flicked my shoes off and climbed onto the bed beside Mel.

"I hope you're not disappointed Matt. I don't look like the grid girls or models at the races you usually see." Melissa said quietly.

"Mel you are so beautiful. You're gorgeous, stunning. You are the most beautiful woman I know." I said before kissing her again.

Pulling apart from the kiss Mel looked into my eyes and said "I know I'm not..........."

I interrupted her. "Mel, Mel. Have I ever lied to you?"

"No MT, never." She said still looking into my eyes.

"I'm not disappointed at all. I'm ......enraptured with your beauty. You have always been beautiful. You are beautiful. I have never known a more gorgeous woman in my life. There is nowhere else in the world I would rather be than right here, right now with my gorgeous girlfriend." I said as I slid my left hand along her side, feeling her womanly curves.

"Ohhh Matt I want you right now." Mel gushed as she leant forward and kissed me. Her arms wrapped around me and held me close.

"I want you so much M Dub." I moaned as we kissed and caressed.

Mel had worked her hand inside my shirt and was feeling my chest. I propped myself up and took my t-shirt off. Mel groaned as she saw me with my shirt off. I am not overly muscular, but I am fit from the exercise I do for my racing. Mel rang her hand through my chest hair and down to my reasonably flat stomach.

"Matt you are so sexy." She said, before pulling me close and kissing me again.

I was caressing her breasts through the teddy. Mel's breasts are large but I thought they were perfectly proportioned for her body. I leant down and kissed her chest, moving slowly down her breasts. I continued kissing her breasts, felling her nipples hardening under my lips, through the lace of the teddy.

Melissa's hand was now undoing my jeans and I slipped out of these, being fully naked with her. I slid the shoulder straps of the teddy down. Mel propped herself up and we kissed as she slithered out of her gorgeous lingerie.

I rolled her onto her back and kissed down her neck, onto her chest and down to her breasts. I cupped her left breast in my right hand, while kissing her right breast. My tongue flickered and licked her erect nipple, tasting her skin.

Melissa was moaning with pleasure. "Ohhhh Matt. That's sooo goood. Ohhhhh."

I looked up and could see that she had her eyes closed and was biting her bottom lip, as I kissed her breasts. I moved my attention to her left breast and continued savouring her beautiful body. As I licked and gently sucked her breast, Melissa's hands started to roam down my body, gently raking her fingers up and down my back

Working my way back up her chest, I kissed and teased with my tongue until I reached her waiting lips. We kissed passionately again, my hand cradling her face. She held me tight, grinding her loins against my steel hard member, her hands firmly gripping my bum, feeling her skin on my skin.

As we kissed I felt Melissa's hand move down between us. Her fingers wrapped around me and she was slowly stroking my erect penis. It felt so unbelievably good. I groaned with arousal at her touch, as she kissed my neck.

I followed her lead and let my fingers drift down her body to her now exposed womanhood. Slowly and lightly I brushed through her light strip of hair and gently ran my fingers between her legs. I reached the base of her delicate lips and slowly ran a finger up between her folds. Melissa was sopping wet and she shuddered slightly at my touch. I lightly slipped through her lips and felt the wetness of her tunnel and then up to the erect bud of her clitoris. Melissa squealed a little in my ear and then groaned, moving her hips against my hand.

She released my erection and with both hands grabbed my shoulders and pulled herself around under me. I nestled myself on top of her, my purple head bumping gently against her mound. Melissa's legs were open wide and I adjusted myself so I was at the entrance to heaven.

"I want you inside me Matt." She pleaded as she looked deeply into my eyes.

I pushed into her, slowly but firmly, holding my gaze into her eyes. Our souls were melding together, as we physically became one. We were both groaning with pleasure as her resistance around my member reduced as I slowly entered her. My erection throbbed even more within her slippery confines.

I leant down and kissed Melissa deeply as I fully entered into her. She moaned loudly as I filled her completely. Her hands still gripped me tightly, holding me even closer to her.

I started slowly moving in and out and Melissa began moving her hips underneath me, getting into a rhythm. I was thrusting deeply into Melissa as she clung to me, arms wrapped tightly around me. Her groans and moans had changed as she let herself succumb to pleasure.

Carnality took over as I began to move faster and harder. Lust and passion had taken control of me. We both seemed to be releasing our combined absence of sexual activity together.

"Yes, yes, yes. Matt that is it. Ooohhh, munnngh." She groaned into my ear.

I couldn't speak at all. I was so totally absorbed by the pleasure I was feeling. I kept thrusting in time with Melissa's motions under me.

I kissed Melissa again deeply and then looked into her eyes. Her beautiful green eyes looked right into mine. In that split second our souls merged as one. It was magic between us.

Our rhythmic motions increased in pace as we both headed towards climax. I was moving in time with Melissa and was soon feeling the inevitable rumblings down in my groin.

"Yes Matt, I'm cumming! Yes, yes." Melissa squealed in my ear, as she bucked her hips wildly, trying to draw more of me into her.

That set me off as I started to climax. "Ohhh Melissa, yes. I'm cumming! Muuumnnngh"

Rope after rope flowed out of me as I came deep inside Melissa. Melissa was thrusting her hips with her own orgasmic rhythms. I had not had an orgasm like this ever. I was seeing stars. I felt like I would never stop cumming. We continued to move together as our combined years of sexual frustration ebbed away.

Once I regained my senses I looked again into Melissa's eyes and kissed her gently. She broke out into an amazing smile. Her hair was all over the place and her face was flushed and sweaty. I had never seen a more beautiful woman.

I involuntarily slipped out from Melissa, and climbed off her. Her legs were still shaking from the strength of her orgasm. I lay on my back and regained my breath. Looking across I found Melissa was looking back at me with her gorgeous smile directed right at me. I was smiling too. Nothing was said between us. Nothing needed to be said. It had been the most amazing sexual experience of my life and it looked to me as though Melissa had enjoyed it immensely as well.

***********

I woke to the most beautiful pair of green eyes looking at me. I had sensed Mel was waking and I woke up too. Her hair was all messed up and Melissa was smiling at me, her eyes sparkling. I leant across and kissed her and she kissed back, moving closer to me in the bed.

"Good morning my boyfriend." She said happily.

"Good morning my girlfriend, how did you sleep?" I asked.

"I had the best sleep I have ever had. How about you?" Mel said dreamily.

"I slept so well. Must be because I'm with my best friend."

Mel giggled and cuddled up to me. It felt so right, so natural for the two of us to be together. I reached out and pushed some hair out of Mel's face. She looked so happy.

I said "Last night was amazing Mel. It felt so right for us to be together."

"It felt right to me MT. Very right." She giggled.

I looked across at the time and noticed it was 5:45am. Mel looked too and reached across to kiss me. "Matt I will have to leave shortly. I want to get home before the girls get up."

I kissed her again. I felt a little sad to be letting her go, but I could understand what she meant. I got up and made us both some coffee as Mel got dressed.

When Mel came out to join me she looked so beautiful to me. She took her coffee, thanked me and smiled so happily.

"I can't believe we spent the night together Mel. It was so great." I said. Mel came over and slipped her arms around me and cuddled me tight.

"It was great Matt. It was better than I had dreamed and ......... I had dreamed about it.....A LOT. It was great because it with you." She replied.

"No M Dub. It was great because it was us together." I said, kissing her. Her lips tasted of coffee and toothpaste, such a great combination.

"Why didn't we do this before?" I asked rhetorically.

Mel just giggled and smacked me on the bum.

We went to the front door to say our goodbyes. We kissed and cuddled, before I asked Mel what she was doing today. She had to work in the afternoon, but was walking the girls to school and pre-school.

"Would you like to walk with us this morning?" she asked.

"I couldn't think of anything better. I would love to."

We arranged to meet out the front of her place at 8am. We kissed again and cuddled close.

"See you soon M Dub."

"See you in a couple of hours..... My boyfriend." Mel giggled.

At 8am I met Mel and the girls out the front of her parent's house. The girls both came up and gave me big hugs, before Mel gave me a big hug and kiss. Chloe and Jessie both giggled as their mother kissed me.

We walked down the street to the school. As we walked, Mel held onto my hand. To anyone driving past we would have looked like the perfect family walking to school.

Chloe saw this and being very inquisitive she asked "Mummy, why are you holding Matt's hand?"

Mel looked across at me and I could see that she was busting to tell the girls about us. I nodded and smiled, to reassure her that this was what I wanted too.

"Well Chloe. You know that Matt and I have gone out on dates together."

"Yes Mummy."

"And I like Matt very much and he likes me too."

"I do like your mum Chloe, very much." I chimed in. Chloe smiled at me as I said this.

"Chloe and Jessie, Matt is holding my hand because he is my boyfriend and I'm his girlfriend." Melissa said. She smiled at me and I grinned back at her.

Looking at the girls I said "I hope that it's ok that I'm your mum's boyfriend?"

Chloe said "Yes it is Matt. Mummy likes you lots. She is always talking about you."

"Yes Mummy always talks about you Matt." Jessie agreed. Mel by this stage was looking a little embarrassed, and I squeezed her hand a little more.

We continued walking and the girls were talking together, looking at us and giggling. Chloe turned and asked me "Matt why do you call Mummy 'M Dub'? That is a funny name."

"I have called your mum M Dub since we were at school together. The letters of her name are M W. Melissa Williams. I just shortened them down from M W to M Dub. Your mum calls me MT, as my name is Matt Turner." Chloe looked a little confused, so I said. "Your name is Chloe Williams, so I could call you CW, or maybe C Dub, like I do with your mum." Chloe smiled and liked that I was including her in what must have sounded like big adult secrets.

"And Jessie I could call you J Dub if you like." I said to Jessie. She giggled and thought it was great.

We continued walking to school.

************

Over the next month or so life became really busy. From coming home with no racing contract and no plans, I now had a deal with a great team, was busy renovating my house and had the greatest girlfriend I could ever have.

The racing side of life was very busy. Many trips to the race team's headquarters in Sydney were undertaken. I was meeting the team, getting to know everyone. I was fitted out with team uniforms, race suits and had press photos taken. The racing series has such a high profile and I couldn't believe the amount of media work that was required. I was interviewed on TV shows, internet podcasts and for the print magazines and websites. I found it hard to believe that my racing for Roberts-Hart was that interesting to so many people.

Life with Melissa was also great. We spent as much time together as we could, going out or just spending any time we could together. We slept together whenever we could, always at my house. I was in love with Mel, but I still hadn't told her. She hadn't told me either, but I knew she loved me too.

One afternoon after I returned home from the team workshop, Mel asked me to come over to her house. Her parents and her daughters were there. She gave me a big kiss when I arrived and after making small talk with her parents, she took me out to the back yard, saying she had something to show me.

We walked to the back of the garage, and Mel said "I saw this here the other day and I wanted to show you."

demon160
demon160
502 Followers