Racing Hearts

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hmmm," said Hannah. "I dunno. Should we be fraternizing with the competition? I don't think either of us would care to give vital secrets away to the enemy!"

Isa laughed. "No tricks," she said. "If I'm being honest, I'd just like to explore the city a little and I'd feel more comfortable in a group. Everyone else seems stuck with their groups. Plus, I think we're the only people from across the Atlantic like us."

Hannah nodded. Almost every single couple here was from the Americas, largely Brazil and the United States, with a smattering of Canadians and Argentineans, and one couple from Jamaica. There were a few other Europeans involved in the tournament, but they were already part of American Leagues, having moved West where the sport had gained the most traction. Most would be moving back to Europe once the European League was finally formed.

Of the up and comers whose career would begin with the Marseille opening, that left Hannah and Evan as the only European citizens, hailing from Ireland. A glance at Paulo's surface thoughts told her that the couple was from Egypt, making them the only Africans.

"Wow," she said. "Yeah. Hadn't even noticed that, but now that you mention it. Huh. East side gotta represent!" She paused. "Wait, the East would be Asia. I guess we'd be the West, but America is even more West so..."

"I guess I'm Middle-East," said Isa. "Does that make you Middle-West?"

They laughed, just as Evan was coming out of the shower, still nude. The cold water had soothed his cock a little, but it remained stubbornly hard. With so much sexual tension in the air from all the competitors, combined with three months of blue balls, it was pretty much impossible for Evan, or any of the other well-teased guys, to go soft, even without directly using a Hard spell.

Evan jumped as he noticed the door was open, and the other couple was looking in. Isa took an obvious look at his penis and smiled. "Nice," she said. She gave Hannah a wink. "You lucky girl."

Hannah smirked. "Look all you want, but no funny business."

"Oh, I wouldn't imagine!" said Isa with a mirthful grin. "Penises are always the most serious of business!"

Both girls laughed and Evan's cock twitched as Hannah's giggles tickled his arousal. "Evan, this is Isa and Paulo. They want to see if we'd have an early dinner with them."

"Uh... sure..." said Evan, a little confused.

"Don't worry," said Isa. "We won't bite. Unless your girl lets us!"

Hannah pouted. "Do I have to keep you separated?"

"Hey, if you let me nibble, I'll let you."

Paulo's eyes widened a bit and the bulge in his shorts flexed. Hannah glanced at him, easily seeing his naked body beneath his clothes. She smirked. "Hmmm, not bad at all. We'll see how the night goes. Anyway, let me get dressed real quick."

The couple nodded and patiently waited. Hannah put on a light green blouse, tan capris, and opted to stay barefoot. Evan remained naked, which surprised the other couple as they came out. "You're having him go like that?" said Isa.

"Sure," she said. "I mean, the guys are naked during the competition, so he's used to it. And there are tons of naked guys in this country. Doesn't seem to be a law, but lots of women have made it a house rule or something."

"Fair enough," said Isa. She turned and smiled slyly at Paulo. "Wanna give it a shot?"

Paulo swallowed nervously. "Uh, no, that's okay," he said. "Competition is one thing, but, ah, I don't want to just do it casually."

Isa smiled leaned forward and kissed his cheek. "Okay, sweetie." Hannah sensed the light peck send a little pleasure jolt to his cock, which made Paulo gasp, but this seemed to be a regular little game with them.

Isa winked at the two. "I try not to beat him up too much," she said. "He's had it rough." She glance around to make sure there were no other competitors in the hallway. "Another reason I came to you guys. I sensed what you were doing a few minutes ago. You don't get very many Riders that are, well, not a bunch of cock-torturing cunts."

Hannah reached out and pat Evan on the shoulder. "Honestly, I think that's part of our secret. A Board and Rider need to be perfectly in synch, mentally and magically. If she has to force him to comply, no matter how good she is, she's never going to keep up to a real couple."

"Oh, agreed, agreed," said Isa with a smile. "So! Shall we be off?"

The two couples linked arms and headed out for an afternoon on the town.

THREE

Taking an hour or two to wind around the streets of Rio and pick out a place, the couple settled on a pizzeria. The girls noted with amusement that the waiters were dressed only in shoes and thongs, and several male customers were as naked as Evan.

After they orders, they settled into the obvious big topic:

"So how did you two get into the sport?" said Hannah.

"Paulo and I are cousins," said Isa. Hannah almost choked on her water. Isa and Paulo shared a familiar half-bemused smile. "Yeah, I know. If it's any consolation, we're like third-cousins, so it's not that incestuous."

"Still pretty gross," Paulo admitted, and the two laughed. "But it's not like we're popping out flipper babies, so, you know, nobody's lynched us yet."

"Heh, well, I mean, sometimes the Magic helps two people connect who never would have considered it before," said Hannah. "The important thing is if they're happy."

Paulo clasped Isa's hand and kissed it. "We are," he said. She actually blushed a little, and kissed his hand back.

"That's great," said Evan, sincerely. "Really great. And hey, third-cousin can't be as bad as sisters, huh?" he chuckled.

Paulo rolled his eyes and sighed. "Great God, tell me about it." He actually shuddered, and Hannah almost choked on her water again as a rather salacious memory came into his thoughts. She looked at him wide eyed. Evan did the same, knowing his lover well enough to tell when she'd just sensed something particularly shocking.

Isa smiled, still holding Paulo's hand. She, of course, knew what Hannah had seen. "Yeah," she said. "Our family is pretty huge. Paulo has four older sisters!"

Paulo shuddered again. "God, it was hell. It was bad enough with Mom, but she and my oldest sister at least tried to respect my privacy. But the others, they're triplets, and they all got their powers, just one after the other, and it was too much to reign in. They were all experimenting and teaching each other things and accidentally broadcasting signals. Two of them I didn't get along well with, and the other was just a brat. When my Mom and older sister weren't around, the triplets would kidnap me and practice all sorts of things on me. They tried to reign them in, but my oldest moved out pretty soon after she got her powers, and my Mom could only do so much."

Isa pat his hand. "There was a huge family get together that year around the holidays," she said. "Paulo and I had always gotten along, so I went to go find him. I found him magically hogtied in the basement with the triplets and a couple of our other cousins driving him out of his mind. Fortunately, I had my own magic by then, and I pulled him out of it, and demanded my folks take him in."

"Jesus," said Evan. Even as he said that though, he couldn't help but imagine being at the mercy of several girls he couldn't escape from, constantly antagonizing his dick. It was both scary and yet, some part of his mind was almost jealous. Hannah smiled sympathetically and winked at him, while Isa smirked.

Paulo laughed at his expression, knowing what he was thinking. "I know, it sounds hot and fun in the moment, but trust me, that was truly a living hell."

"One you sometimes still have nightmares about," said Isa, patting his head. "Of course, people don't usually furiously try to jack off after a nightmare."

Paulo laughed a little embarrassed. "I can't help it," he said. "Living like that fucked with my head. Least I can make my own fun out of it now."

Isa kissed his hand again, and he let out another small gasp from a pleasure jolt. "You'll be dreaming about the basement again tonight, I assure you."

Hannah's brow furrowed as she saw the memory of "the basement" bloom in his head, and read in his thoughts that it was a fantasy scenario Isa would sometimes make him dream about to really rile him up before a big race. Hannah almost flushed at how lascivious the various iterations of the dream could be.

Isa knew she was sensing it, and decided to shift the topic before her new friends got too weirded out. "So, anyway, I rescued the poor guy. After a few months, we'd been hanging out all the time, just being friends, but I'd help him out during his little Hard Attacks at night or if he was being teased. Mom and Dad joked we were already like a tight couple, and they didn't mind, so we made it official. We moved out together soon after.

"Then, we saw the videos online of Boyboarding. We'd never been skaters or anything, but we thought we'd give it a try. Started doing it just for another activity to do together, and before we knew it, we were just trying crazier and crazier stunts. We were running an obstacle course we put together ourselves, when a guy show up with an offer to join a league. He was looking for talent, and I guess some people had put videos of us on the internet. And, well, we worked at it until here we are." She and Paulo smiled at each other once more.

"So how about you guys?" said Paulo.

The Irish couple shrugged. "Friends since we were babies," said Evan. "Our families were always close, so we hung out all the time. Honestly I think they were practically planning on us becoming a couple. She got into skateboarding, I got into bike stunts. Then Sex Magic happened, and Boyboarding vids were going around, and Hannah was ecstatic to try it. As soon as she got the Magic, that was practically the first trick she learned."

"First thing after the basics, at least," Hannah said with a laugh. "I was flying him all over town for the first three months." She clasped Evan's hand. "Of course, we'd already been intimate before I got the magic."

"Wow," said Isa. "In my country, it's practically law that a woman never has sex until she gets her Magic. How long were you two at it?"

"Soon as we were legal!" said Hannah. "Which is still eighteen for us."

"Oh wow," she said. "That's still a couple years before most get the Magic. I'm amazed your parents allowed it!"

Hannah shrugged. "We had cool parents. They trusted us. They even sat us down and gave us the talk together."

"Our Moms also made sure there wasn't a risk of pregnancy," said Evan, a little red-faced at the memory. Even for such an open and understanding family, even in a world of Sex Mages, having to talk sex with your own mother was a little much.

Isa got a glimpse of his memory of this little arrangement, and was almost surprised that all it ended up being was a simple condition: Evan simply couldn't orgasm if he was inside Hannah's vagina. Everything else was fair game, and the couple had been careful to make sure there weren't any accidental drips. This condition was lifted as soon as Hannah got the magic and her own power could prevent it.

Hannah pat his hand. "Yeah, I've been blue balling this poor guy for ages." The couple chuckled. "But never as long as this before! I feel so bad!"

Evan cupped her cheek and kissed her. "I keep telling you not to. I want to. I know we need the edge, so to speak."

Isa chuckled. "Aw, you two are so adorable!"

"Yeah, not like some of those other couples," said Paulo. "I dunno about some of them. Get a bad vibe off a few."

"I like to think that's why we're so good," said Hannah. "Evan takes everything I do to him and gives me his full support, without any resentment. It's why I can do so well with him."

"Honestly, that's what makes a champ," said Isa. "People worry that men are forced into slavery for these competitions, but you just can't make the pro levels if Rider and Board aren't completely in synch. At that intimate of a connection, even a stray bit of resentment from the guy can throw off the Rider's concentration, even if just for a tenth of a second, and cost them the whole race."

"Yeah," said Hannah, winking at Evan. "True love makes the winners."

The four laughed at the sappy sentiment, just as their food arrived.

FOUR

The group finished their meal and returned to the apartments, where they found letters had been left under their doors. A meeting was to take place for the fifty remaining pairs. It was also recommended that each couple have a powerhouse round of sex that night.

Hannah looked up to Evan, who gulped a bit. His cock had barely gotten soft while they were out, eagerly erecting at every opportunity, and his balls were swollen taught. They'd both been hoping he could cool down for the night. It's not like he was going to be any more primed up than he could be. Hannah smiled warmly at him and kissed him. "We don't have to," she said.

"If we need to..." he started.

"Hey," she said. "We don't."

She reached forward and hugged him, and his cock throbbed against her. She pulled away just a bit, leaned her head on his shoulder, and reached down to grasp him. A touch of magic soothed away the ache in his loins, even as she felt that bit of euphoria just from grasping his rock hard cock.

She softly squeezed him. Already, her sexual senses were detecting other couples getting freaky. Fifty teams were left, which meant twenty-four other exceptionally teased penises were humming loudly in her mind. She easily picked out Isa among the group, stripping herself and Paulo slowly, kissing him up and down, before getting on her knees and sucking him ravenously. Paulo was already whimpering a shaking, yet he held Isa's head and guided her motions, thrusting into her mouth in the way pleased him best. Knowing he couldn't cum, Isa did the next best thing and gave him complete control.

Every other couple, however, was a different story. Each of the Riders eagerly pinned their Boards helplessly to the floor, or the wall, or the bed, or suspended them spread-eagle in mid-air, and unloaded teasing pleasure spells on their desperate cocks. Some women rode them, some rode their boy's face, others just sat watching the show, laughing and taunting the helpless boys.

Hannah sensed the boys were at least consenting to the treatment, but more than a few were painfully overwhelmed. She tried not to think about how amazing their desperation felt, ambient energy soaking right through the walls. Still, even the horniest of the competitors didn't hold a candle to the feeling she got just holding Evan in her arms.

Still, much as she didn't want to make him suffer, even for all he was willing for her sake, she also knew it probably would be smart to charge themselves up tonight. There was no need to be brutal about it. "Maybe we can play a game?" she offered. She gave his cock another affectionate squeeze.

"Like what?" Evan said softly, slightly dazed from her touch.

"Hmmm..." she fetched her laptop from her bag and turned it on, synching it to the building's wi-fi. "Let's see, there's a few sexy nude sites that have a shuffle feature. We can play that stroking game we came up with before the magic."

Evan remembered. Get a mixture of nude, clothed, and partly nude images and set them to shuffle. You were to masturbate to the imagines, but the woman's state of undress determined how. Fully clothed meant hands off. Top off, pants and bra on, one finger caress along the shaft. Exposed breasts, light stroking. Just underwear or fully nude with genitals covered, firmer stroking. Slow if bra was still on, faster if breasts were exposed. Vagina exposed by top on was light but fast. Fully nude exposed was firm and fast. Evan was only allowed to cum during fully nude images, but the slideshow as usually fast enough that depending on what he was doing before, he usually didn't make it unless there were several in a row; they were always the rarest in the gallery, of course.

"Alright, give me seven sexy girls," said Hannah, finding the gallery site. You could link several galleries together for jumbled slide shows.

"You and six clones of you," said Evan with a sly grin.

"Aw," she said and kissed him. "Fine. Me and six clones, but we can shape shift to look like anyone."

"You in various states of undress," he said.

She blushed, but stuck out her tongue. "You fool. Pick seven, or I'll suck you to death!"

"Oh, fine," he said. He looked at the gallery options and picked them. Two hundred images between them, more than enough to make things interesting. The couple snuggled together, held hands, and watched the slideshow. Evan stroked, while Hannah rubbed herself. They spent the next couple hours in the heady euphoria of shared masturbation, the magic flowing between them, Hannah synchronizing their pleasure. Evan, of course, could only edge, but Hannah edged herself voluntarily to make things fair, until the very end. Then Evan, unbidden, whirled and dove between her legs, licking her ravenously until she shrieked in climax, unable to stop herself. Her pleasure ripped through him in a feedback of energy that edged him so hard he blacked out. Hannah curled up around him, floated the two of them to the bed, where they slept until dawn.

FIVE

The finalist teams were gathered at the edges of the practice arena where they had competed yesterday. The Monitors were all there, and Hannah nodded to Jeri, the cute, mocha-skinned young woman who had been her watcher yesterday. The girl gave her cheerful wave and a wink. Hannah felt Jeri's thoughts gently caress her mind, and she opened her natural defenses to let her in. Jeri sent her a psychic kiss to the cheek, and did the same to Evan. Hannah sent the same signal back, and Jeri nodded in approval. It was a show of trust between the Monitors and the Riders. Women opening themselves to each other was not very common beyond the closest of friends or lovers, but it had to be done to ensure all the competitors were on the level. That meant learning to allow yourself to be open the Monitors and trust that there would be no attempts at undue influence during or between games. Jeri seemed nice enough, at least.

Hannah could tell some of the other competitors didn't like it though. Subtle exchanges of looks, slight frowns or glances, brief stiffening of posture. Only a couple others, including Isa seemed utterly at ease with the idea, actually blowing at kiss at her monitor, a statuesque woman with neon-red hair who grinned back.

Isa and Paulo, who was now naked like the other guys, came up to Hannah and Evan, exchanging smiles and greetings. Before they could say more, though, five sets of Riders on their Boards suddenly flew into the arena, weaving around each other like furious hornets in a crazed ballet, barely missing one another as they spiraled down towards the group. The competitors assembled almost started to move back as the group careened through the air towards them. But before they could slam into the group, the pairs broke up and dropped like rocks to the ground, coming to a dead stop barely a quarter inch before their Boards would hit the ground.

Each of the competitors had seen this before, had practiced such tight turning and spinning and weaving moves before, but to see it in person, up close, was something else. Hannah and Isa had never had the opportunity, though plenty of the other pairs from the Americas had had the pleasure at the various arenas throughout the West.

The women stepped off their men, who smoothly got off the ground, as though unaffected at all by the blue balls they were clearly sporting. Hard as steel, their cocks pointed upwards, they maintained a relaxed expression, and moved so in synch with their Riders, it was almost creepy.

The middle Rider, a tall French woman with golden eyes and silver hair, stepped forward, her man smoothly matching her step. This pair was Cynthy and Markus, winners of the first official Boyboarding Race, held in Los Angeles, USA.