Racing Hearts

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Isa was the same with Paulo, letting her Phantom Mouth work him tenderly, a second one suckling his balls warmly. She kept him calm, relaxed, loved, and he hugged her from behind, letting her lean into him.

It might not be as efficient as force-jumping Lust Energy from them, but there was no point in just brutalizing their lovers' cocks for a hollow chance at victory. Evan and Paulo weren't their Boards, they were their Lovers.

Cynthy and the rest of the judges came out to greet them, giving them all a thorough once-over. A mirthful smile played on her lips. "So," she said. "I trust you are all well-rested, and ready for the final stretch?"

The British girl cried out. "We can't! Something forced us all to cum our brains out last night, and we don't have the energy!" She motioned to her boy, whose knees nearly buckled as she tried to spike his tension with a sharp Aura burst. He collapsed against her, whimpering, and she very nearly threw him to the ground with a look of fury. She caught herself as she looked into his pleading face; her scowl softened a bit and she just pulled him up to his feet. His cock still throbbed with clearly forced tension.

Cynthy grinned. "A real champion doesn't give up. And she doesn't forget the basics of how to fly, no matter how used to easy mode she is."

"What are you saying?" said another girl, this one with an American accent. "Do you know what caused this?" She looked even more furious than the previous girl. "It was the losers, wasn't it? They all got together to do some mass-spell to sabotage us!"

"Most of them have already left, and I doubt you could get enough of them together to override your own protections and connections. No, your little explosive episodes last night were courtesy of our sponsors."

The assembled Riders gawked at her. "Wh-what do you mean?" said another girl.

Cynthy gestured up to a VIP box up in the seats, where several figures could be vaguely made out watching the competition. "Three of our sponsors are Archmages. Working together, they forced your boys to orgasm until every possible drop of Lust Energy was expelled from their bodies and every erg of your own Magic was spent. This is your final challenge; to see if you truly do have Skill to match your Talent."

She glanced up at the box, then back to the Riders, putting a hand to her mouth as if speaking conspiratorially. "Look, I know it sucks, but they've done this to finalist groups before. This match is going to feel like pulling teeth with tweezers. But this is the trial by fire that's going to put you at the very top. Good luck. Now, before we--"

"W-wait!" said another girl. She'd been the very last to leave the apartment, in a total panic the whole way. She looked like she was about to cry! Her boy was a shivering wreck next to her as she had three Tease Spells going overtime on his cock! "S-some of us didn't... we haven't... can we get some time to build up?" She motioned to the assembly. "Our Boards have gone weeks, months without cumming! You're asking us to do a race with empty gas tanks!"

"Hey, not our faults you slept right up to the last second!" said another girl, hotly.

"But--! B-but I--!"

Cynthy held up a hand. "As I was about to say, obviously, you will need some Magic Energy to even get into the air, much less fly. You all have one hour to build up as much of a charge as you can, after which, you will be expected to immediately get in position. We will be doing rounds of four at a time this time, and our sponsors will be regulating your Energies to make sure you are not able to charge your boys any further while you wait."

Cynthy held up a stop watch, paused dramatically, and said, "Get started." She clicked the button. The group scattered as couples gave each other space, and Riders started working their Boards in over time. Some dashed in doors to get some relative privacy, half the girls just started right there on the field.

Boys dropped to the ground, writhing and crying as Tease Spells were layered onto their aching, tender cocks, Orgasm Blocks clamped back onto them if they hadn't been already. Some girls stripped off right then and there, mounting their Board's faces, or taking a second to force themselves to lubricate, and taking their boys inside them. Two couples went into a 69. There were some screams as the girls tried to use a weak Roasting technique to force their boys to edge.

Hannah didn't want to have to watch any of this. She knew a lot of guys around the world had it rough, truly hellish, in fact, and she knew that in this world of cut throat competition, you had to do everything you could to get your edge. But she didn't want to Roast Evan into an edging coma for an hour, just to shave a few extra seconds off her total. She wanted more than anything to compete in the grand opening Race, but looking at Evan, she couldn't bring herself to force him to suffer. She knew he'd take it all, just for her, and that just made it harder.

Evan saw her hesitation, and he pulled her off towards the entrance, taking them to the relative privacy of the lockers. A few other couples had already claimed the space, and another couple one of the bathrooms, but there was a small empty room that looked to be a cleaned out equipment storage space not too much further down the hall.

"Hannah, whatever you need to do--" Evan started.

"I'm not going to Edge Torture you like that," said Hannah.

"You can Roast me if you need to," he said.

Hannah turned and kissed him deeply. She let her Magic flow through him, and let his Energy flow through her. Their connection opened further, and they could feel each other's love, even stronger than their lust. She pulled away and looked him in the eye.

"We don't need to do that. Let's just make love. It'll be enough."

"Are you sure?"

Hannah smiled. "If I have to rape you to even get a shot at the bronze, then I don't want to be a Boy Boarder."

"It isn't rape if it's willing," he said.

She hugged him tightly. "Oh, Evan. You love me too much sometimes."

"No, you."

They laughed and kissed, and tried to push the anxiety and pressure away, to just melt into each other. They had limited time, but they let the warmth of the Magic ease off the ache and the exhaustion from last night, let it build the pleasure in a steady, pleasing pulse, letting it flow naturally. As they began to strip down, there was a knock on the door.

Isa and Paulo came in without waiting for a confirmation. Hannah could sense their connection was flowing as well, but like her and Evans, there was no ignoring how weak it felt, compared the sharp spikes and surges of Energy they could sense form their competitors outside.

"Hey," said Isa. "Can we, uh, join you?"

Hannah hesitated, looking to Evan, who shrugged as he looked around. "I guess there's enough space. We'll take that corner."

"No, look," said Isa. She put her hands up. "I'll understand if you say no, and I know, neither of us wants to forcibly turbo-charge our boys. But if we want to build up as high as the others, we need to step things up a notch." She motioned to the four of them. "You and us. Foursome."

Hannah blinked, eyes widening. She looked the other couple over; Isa was very pretty, and Paulo boyishly handsome. She hadn't seriously thought of doing anything with another woman before, much less another couple. She glanced to Evan. He found Isa attractive, and while he was a little unsure of doing anything sexual with another guy, he wasn't revolted at the idea.

"Come on, we don't have time for you to debate it," said Isa. "Yes or no."

"What about the Lesbian Amplification Effect?" said Hannah. "If we start touching each other, it's going to spiral our Auras! We'll be torturing our boys! Not to mention, we'll probably be affecting the other guys, too!"

"I'll try not to get too handsy," said Isa, grinning. "But as spent as our Spells are, I don't think it'll get too out of hand. And I have a hunch the sponsors will keep things contained. But we don't have to Roast them or do any vicious spells, we can just let the Magic do its thing while we have sex. So what do you say?"

Hannah shared another look with Evan. They didn't need to debate it out loud, their thoughts flickering back and forth for a moment. It was tempting, but--

"If you're worried about cheating, it doesn't count unless he cums, you know," said Isa, giving them a grin and a wink. "And that's definitely not happening!"

Another moment of psychic debate. Isa sighed and turned towards the door. "Alright, come on, Paulo. We don't have time to wait."

"Hold on!" said Evan. He looked to Hannah. "We can do it. It'll be fine."

"Yes." She kissed him deeply again, then held out her hand to the other couple. Isa smiled, looking almost relieved. She and Paulo quickly stripped, and the four sat on the empty floor.

"So what do we do first?" said Hannah, feeling nervous, but also giddy. Isa and Paulo really were good looking, and they seemed the nicest people out of all the competition. Isa was obviously very appreciative of her and Evans looks as well. The guys, of course, were willing to go along with their girls' wishes in either case, but there was no hiding the thrill of having two girls working each of their bodies over.

"Daisy chain," said Paulo, already moving between Isa and Hannah. "My, um, some of my sisters used to do this with their boyfriends. It got the Magic flowing between them in a loop, and, um, let's just say they were screaming so loud, the windows rattled!"

Isa grinned. "I was just gunna suggest Hannah and I make out while we ride your faces."

Hannah swallowed nervously. "We can try that next."

Without another second to spare, the two couples got in position, Hannah taking Paulo's cock in her mouth, Paulo fastening his lips on Isa's pussy, Isa imbibing Evan's cock, and Evan driving his tongue into Hannah's pussy. Almost immediately, the felt their Magic synchronize. Hannah and Evan felt no only the warmth of each other's lust and love, but could feel the same between Isa and Paulo, and vice versa. Despite the exhaustion of their bodies and Magic, the couples sucked and licked each other together, easily falling into a happy rhythm.

They made oral love until Isa and Hannah each came, their orgasms resonating together to make the boys edge in a heady euphoria that wasn't as painfully frustrating as it normally felt.

Then they switched positions to Isa's suggestion, making the boys lay down on opposite sides, as the girls mounted their faces. Hesitating a moment, but letting the pleasure egg them on, Hannah and Isa let their hands run over each other's bodies, caressing their sides. As their fingertips traced over each other's breasts, they could feel their Arousal Auras surge in strength. They cupped each other and massaged each other, and their Auras spiked higher! The Magic was still drained, still weak, but Amplified like this, their Auras forced the boy's cocks to surge with supernatural stiffness! They whimpered and squirmed under them, but licked and suckled with renewed vigor.

The two girls, shivering with pleasure, gave their boys a few extra moments to get used to the higher pressure, then leaned forward and kissed. A bolt of mystic euphoria shot out from the meeting of their lips, firing down their spines, striking their sexes to make both girls cum together, and forking off to shoot through the boys bodies to jolt their cocks into a fierce edging! All four howled into each other, writhing together as they came and edged in unison! The two girls clutched each other, kissing deeply, and each cast a spell on each cock, Hannah using her Slick Hands and Isa using her expert Blowjob Spell to coax both cocks to stay at their peak!

Under normal circumstances, the boys would have been suffering in sensual pain, but the loving touch of the Spells, the way the girls kept the psychic channel open to share all of their sensations, the emotional warmth carried with the unnatural pleasure, they were simply lost in the bliss. Happy to sacrifice themselves for the women they loved, to achieve a shared dream, they found themselves hardly suffering at all!

The two girls found themselves in tears from the sheer emotion. Their boys were so strong for them, and to find another couple whose connection was as warm as theirs, they were overcome with the beauty of it all! They came together, their signals resonating until they could barely tell each other's Magic apart. Had they had their full faculties, they might have even been frightened.

They broke away to try more positions. Paulo lay on the floor, while Isa and Hannah sandwich his cock between their pussies, grinding together against his organ, while they both sucked and licked Evans cock. Hannah and Isa pressed back-to-back as Evan and Paulo fucked them. Hannah and Isa doing a floating half-69, suckling and kneading each other's breasts as Paulo and Evan fucking them from a standing position.

They might have kept going, except that one hour on the dot, there was a pounding on the door. "Time's up!" yelled a female voice. Immediately, the couple felt something, like a great ethereal hand, clamp down on their Magic, cutting off the circuit with casual ease. The four collapsed to the floor, gasping, addled, soaking in the afterglow of sex. "You have five minutes to get your heads together," yelled the voice. "If you aren't on the field by then, you're disqualified!"

The four struggled to their feet, leaning against each other. Still breathing heavily, they looked at each other with a bit of self-conscious wariness.

"Th-that was... wow..." said Hannah.

"Y-yeah..." said Isa. She blushed a little, thinking at how carried away they'd gotten.

"Thanks," said Evan, looking to her appreciatively. His cock was still throbbing, but whereas earlier it had felt like a worn out, raw stick forced to stay up, he was up and eager with renewed vigor! Despite how many times he'd edged, he still didn't feel nearly as blue-balled as he had the night before, but he was sure he'd built up at least one full load through all of that!

Paulo nodded. "Yeah, you too. I feel like we got a shot now."

The girls smiled gratefully and hugged their boys tightly, before turning back to each other. "This, um... we're good, right? This isn't going to be awkward between us, is it?" said Isa.

Hannah smiled. "Doesn't have to be. In fact, if it isn't too forward of me, assuming we both make it, you want to discuss Doubles?"

Isa chuckled. "Even if we don't make it, we should definitely discuss Doubles!"

"Cool," said Hannah. She grabbed her clothes, and pulled them on while she was heading for the door. "Alright, for now, we're still competitors. Good luck out there!"

"You too!" said Isa, following suit. The boys didn't even bother getting dressed, just grabbing their clothes as they raced back out into the field.

TEN

They'd changed the course last night, reconfiguring the rings and bulleyes and poles and nets to be even more complicated than they'd been thus far. The assembled Racers eyed it all warily, with varying looks of confidence. Some were clearly more charged up than others. Almost all the other boy's cocks were painfully hard, pushed into edging so many times, the boys were cross-eyed and wobbling on their feet!

Strictly speaking, if you took the mercenary view, all a boy had to do during a race was lay there, provide energy, and let the girl do as she would with him. It didn't matter how much of a wreck he was, as long as the Rider knew how to bend his Energy to her will, even an amateur could weave this course without too much trouble, if she went at a steady pace.

But this wasn't casual Boy Boarding through the park. This was the International Circuit. They were expected to zip through this gauntlet faster than the eye could keep up with, the thread and weave through at dozens of acute angles, and not clip a single part of the course. And they were expected to do it while completely strung out and low on energy.

Despite how much they'd recharged, and despite seeing how some of the couples were now clearly off, Hannah and Evan still didn't bet on coming in first, or even second. These girls were still Regional Champions, some having been on the Circuits longer than them. Even with a wrecked Board, some of these girls were prodigies, good enough that they could have pulled a random guy off the street, and still run this course with aplomb. There was no call to get cocky.

So they waited their turn. Holding hands, Hannah used the mental link to better tap into and share Evan's senses. She shivered, feeling his lusts thrumming in his core, but she focused as she watched the other girls fly. Compared to the previous races, it was almost slow; everyone's speed was cut down by half to even a third of what they were used to. Their finishing times were double or even triple what they had been.

A few of them fucked up, unable to maintain steady flight, or take as sharp of turns. Some of the boys were in so much pain, they naturally fought the Freeze Spell that held them, their thoughts a whirl of pleading that threw off their Rider. Several couples slammed into obstacles, or were knocked apart in mistimed jumps. One Rider even just flew right off her boy on a particularly sharp turn as he cried out, bucking against his restraints.

Thankfully, even weakened, the competitors weren't hurt. No doubt the Archmage sponsors helped see to that. Harsh impacts were buffered by telekinetic padding, some bodies plucked out of the air through body control before they could hit.

But not all of them fell. A few girls managed to pull through with unexpected grace and speed; even if their boys were suffering, their iron wills and sense of duty to their Riders letting them bear it.

Only ten Racers would qualify for the Grand Opening. Sixteen pairs of Racers had already gone ahead. Six had crashed out. Of the ten that had finished, their times were between 150 and 180 seconds. Not unachievable, but it meant they had to still beat out at least five others to win the spot. Hannah, Isa, and the other two remaining Riders mounted their boys for the final dash. Then they were off like a shot. A worryingly slow shot.

Hannah didn't think about the others. She just focused on keeping the energy flow between her and Evan, and focusing on the course. She pushed her speed in a steady increase, ramping up, rather than trying to do a full burst at the start. That had cost a few girls already, and even now, one of the other two girls tried to push too hard, and slammed herself into the first obstacle before the rest reached it.

Isa pulled ahead, twisting through a series of misaligned rings with careful precision. It slowed her down, but she managed not to clip any of them. Hannah went through the sequence a bit more unsteadily, tapping her shoulder against one particularly sharp bend, but managing to stay on. She didn't stop to think about it, instead opening the link to Evans mind more fully. She could feel his full thoughts in her head, feel her perceptions overlay onto hers.

A sequence of target-plates came up next, each plate numbered so that she had to touch them all in sequences, rebounding off of them like a ping-pong ball. She let Evan's better eye for geometry help her trace the path at speed, and she went through the section faster than Isa, who stumbled it slightly. Hannah caught up to her as they reached a section where a series of poles had been placed in an erratic web, forcing them to weave and dodge madly through the course.

The fourth girl crashed out halfway through the array, and it was just the two of them now. They came out of the obstacle neck and neck, sharing a glance and a smile, and then streaking forward. Whatever new affection they had for each other, there was no leeway to give. They rocketed onward, dodging and turning and jumping through obstacles, touching off more ludicrous sequences of the target plates, corkscrewing through tight loops and rings, weaving through overlapped nets, dodging through wide walls that formed tight little mazes, pulling off turns so sharp, it made them almost dizzy. But they didn't slow down, they didn't fall, they didn't even clip the sides of the obstacles. Each girl entwined their mind with their boy, fully focus, bolstered by the warmth of faith in one another, and the desire to win.