Racing Hearts

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With a broad smile, she said, "Ladies and gentlemen, congratulations on making it this far. Each of you have proven you have the potential to race for the big leagues. Whether you stay with one of the American Leagues or join us in the European League, some of you are destined to help bring Boyboard Racing into even further prominence, and find glory in the arena."

Her face became stern. "Not all of you will make it, however. Do not let this dissuade you. But in order to achieve the next step up, there is something you must do. You must open yourself to your partner beyond how you've done so thus far. It is not enough to simply learn how to synchronize the boy's body to your mind. You must link your mind to his, to become as one mind in two bodies. To ensure there is no conflict between you, for even a moment."

Cynthy rose her hand and snapped her fingers. The four men around her dropped themselves to the ground, while their Riders smoothly stepped onto them, almost faster than the competitors could follow. The moment their feet were on their men, the four pairs shot towards the obstacle course so fast, then briefly vanished. In that instant, four loud bangs sounded as they broke the sound barrier.

The assembled group looked up in awe as the pairs slowed down just enough for the observers to follow them, weaving and dodging through the course. The four performed only the barest or turns and ducks and jumps, skimming the edges of the rings and poles and walls without hitting them, slicing through the air like greased lightning.

Then, with the course completed in a matter of second, the four shot back to their starting places with another bullet-speed rush, vanishing and reappearing with four simultaneous bangs that had the assembled group reeling.

"See girls and boys?" said Cynthy. "This is a deeper connection than just you taking control of the boy's body. This is the two of you doing the work together. You don't just manipulate his nerves. You tap into his own instincts, his own awareness. Men have a better spatial awareness than women, if slightly. This isn't an intelligence thing, this is evolution. Any girl who's Boarded their boy this much should already be well able to link to his mind. You've probably even projected your thoughts into his mind, so he can read you like you read him. That's a start. This is more."

Cynthy pulled several small rubber balls out of her pockets and tossed them beyond her. Markus spun behind her and caught all of them, six in total, with a perfect catch. "Something a little less extreme," she said. She and Markus didn't even share a glance, but Markus strode ten paces behind her, and started throwing the rubber balls towards her. Without looking, Cynthy was able to catch each ball and toss it back in a perfect arc for him to catch. The two juggled the balls while Cynthy continued to speak without missing a beat.

"See the world as he sees it. See through his eyes, literally and figuratively. Hear through his ears. Rider and Board become as one not just in physical contact but in mental connection."

Markus started rebounding the balls off the ground, and Cynthy followed suit, bouncing them off the sides of benches and the wall nearby. With unnatural precision, they landed the throws right into one another's palms and in the same motion served them back. The bounces became ever more complex, but at no point did either of them even have to compensate for a slightly imperfect shot.

Then Markus grabbed all the balls, set them down, and went to a bag. Cynthy never looked at him, but didn't have to. She knew what he was doing. Markus pulled out a cloth strap, some earplugs, and some soundproof headphones. He applied these to his Rider, blinding and deafening her. A second strap also gagged her.

Then they resumed the juggle, Markus still standing behind her several feet away, now bouncing the balls so they rebounded two or three times off something before reaching Cythny. This time, Cynthy had to stretch, lunge, and pivot to catch them, but this was not due to clumsiness, rather this was to make the juggle even more complex. They rebounded the balls off the benches nearby, of their four other pair of pro-level boarders, who winged them back in erratic patterns, off the pair of camera drones that were observing the whole thing.

And then they started throwing faster. Faster and faster, until the little rubber balls were whizzing through the air in a blur. For nearly half a minute, the duo juggled with Cynthy watching everything through the senses of her partner. Then, the edge of one of the benches they were using broke off, screwing up the shot. Cynthy cartwheeled to the side and caught the ball unerringly. She smiled, and looked up at the girls, pulling up one side of the blindfold and pulling out the gag. "And that's how it's done," she said with a grin.

The other girls clapped, impressed.

"Jeez," said Hannah, clasping Evan's hand. "Now I feel almost amateur."

"Hey, you're already champ-level," said Cynthy. "This is just what it takes to reach the gold." She smirked at the assembled group. "And with that little bit of extra pressure, let's see how you measure up today!"

SIX

Thirty more teams washed out, with Hannah/Evan ranking at eleventh overall this time. Isa/Paulo made it to ninth place. Either a few girls were already able to take Cynthy's demonstration to heart, or the pairs had psyched themselves out a bit with the intimidation of seeing such talent put their own demonstrations to shame.

Evan pat Hannah's shoulder as they got back to their apartment. "It's okay," he said. "We're gunna make it."

"We dropped six places!" Hannah fretted. "If we come in eleventh place tomorrow, we're booted!"

Evan sighed, hesitated, then said. "I know we only have a night to practice it," he said. "But let's try what Cynthy said. Let's try and do that mind synch trick."

Hannah frowned. "I'm not sure that'd be smart," she said. "I want to, but if we try it and it throws us off, trying to re-adjust to it, we'll lose for sure tomorrow."

Evan seized her by the shoulders and kissed her, clutching her tightly. He fought through the jolt of magic as her body responded. "All or nothing, Hannah," he said when he broke the kiss. "If we don't try it and lose tomorrow, we'll spend the whole next year wishing we'd given it a shot."

Hannah cupped his face. "Right now?"

Evan nodded and his cock throbbed between them. "Right now. All night if that's what it takes."

Hannah kissed him deeply. "Okay," she said. "Here we go."

She reached down and clasped his cock, then let her magic flow. She let it thread through his body and tickle his nerves the way it always did when she was Riding him. But this time, instead of letting her consciousness take control of his nerves, she let her mind slip into his. She saw the rush of sexual memories and fantasies, things she'd sensed without trying thousands of times. She saw his deeper thoughts, ideas and emotions she was already well familiar with, could easily read since they had been intimate for years. But there was more here, in his mind. Primitive drives and internal mechanisms, the very threads and gears of his mind that she'd never bothered to fully immerse herself. She had taken control of his body many, many times, had read his mind almost as much. She had opened herself up to him, letting him know her to a degree most men in the world never got the chance with their partner.

But she had never considered something akin to pushing her mind fully into his body, or vice versa. Her mind hovered at the cusp of this new concept. The magic showed her to the way, and she realized with surprise how easy it was. Evan's essence was like an open cloak, coaxing her to wrap it around herself. She knew it was only so easy because of how close they already were. Beginning the process would be simple, she realized. Enduring it, however, would be another matter.

Taking a breath, she slid her mind deep inside his, and let her psyche disperse into his. The pair jerked mightily, their bodies seizing up, then relaxing as they entered a state of bizarre trance.

She opened his eyes and gasped. She could see as he saw, hear as he heard. And she could feel that terrible ache between her legs. The desperation that made her and every woman around feel so, so good, even as they sensed how much it hurt the men around them, the psychic energy of their need was like raw happiness being shot into her brain. For all the Sex Magic allowed women to read men's minds, so rarely did it seem to let them empathize. As Hannah connected deeper than she had before, opening her body to feel as he felt, she let out a wail at just how badly a supernaturally enhanced set of blue balls truly felt. She curled into a ball against him and trembled, tears brimming in her eyes.

"Oh, god, oh Evan, how can you stand it?" she choked out. Never in her life had she felt such an intense, aching pressure. Like the worst menstrual cramps in her life combined with a singularly painful drive to fuck anything that moved, a desire that made her feel horribly hollow with need. Evan just held her tightly against him, petting her hair. "Oh, Evan," she breathed. "Oh!" She couldn't stop herself. She lost her control and pushed him onto his back, straddling him. The sympathetic ache between her legs had her drenched between her thighs, and she greedily took him inside her.

She clutched and snarled and bit into his shoulder. Her gripped her fiercely and thrust his hips up into her, losing himself as well. Their pleasure built like a rocket, shooting up in intensity with frightening speed. Their need was so hot it burned, no single orgasm would be enough to put out their inner fire. She was going to drain more cum than humanly possible from him, just to stop the sympathetic ache. She fucked him hard, moving like a piston, synchronizing the bucking of their hips.

She was so lost in the moment, she almost allowed him release, desperate to escape the need he put up with every day. But even as his body wracked with desperate edging convulsions, he controlled himself enough to grab her and give her a deep kiss, threading his thoughts into her mind. He reminded her what had to be done. Almost crying with the intensity, Hannah instead re-enforced his orgasm block, even as an orgasm ripped through her body. It didn't satisfy at all, just a brief pause in the terrible need Evan shouldered for her. She kept going on him, cumming with such fury, she drenched the bed with her fluids, actually squirting around his cock.

Thirty orgasms later, she had barely scratched the surface of with she could still feel from him, his need driving her insane. Sobbing, she broke the connection, and the two lay in a boneless sprawl. He lay spread eagle beneath her, she shivered and twitched, curled on top of him. He was still inside her, and their genitals throbbed and pulsed in unison.

"Oh, god," she said weekly. "Oh, Evan... all this time, and I had no... no idea how bad it truly felt..."

He chuckled softly. "It's really not... not as bad as you... seem to think... and anyway... I'm used to it..."

She hugged him tightly, kissing him passionately. "You're so fucking strong," she said.

He brushed away her tears. "You're so fucking amazing," he said. "I'd feel this way forever, for your sake."

The two held each other the rest of the night, softly kissing and caressing, still connected at the groin, soothing and loving each other.

SEVEN

They had only just drifted to sleep, when a sudden surge of Magic jolted them both awake. Hannah found herself bodily shoved away from her lover, while Evan tried to sit up, only to be shoved back down onto the bed. Hannah landed on her butt on the floor, while Evan found his limbs pulled spread-eagle against the bed. He opened his mouth to say something, only to let out a choked cry as a breath-taking sensation of pure pleasure shot through his cock! As if his organ were a magical lightning rod, he felt a rapid-fire pulsing of pure pleasure, every nerve in his cock, across his whole body, lighting up with euphoric rapture. As if every pleasure receptor in his body had been flipped to on, dialed up to the red. His cock swelled to maximum tension, so hard it should have been painful, but there only pleasure, so intense, so hot, so unrelenting, his thoughts completely boiled away!

Hannah gasped, dropping to the floor as the sheer Lust Energy coming off him hit her like a wave. She started spasming in orgasm on the floor, even as she looked to her lover in a panic. What was happening? What was doing this? Hannah tried to clamp down her power over Evan. The connection between them was so strong, that it should have been barely any effort to put a Shield on him that even several women working together couldn't have cracked!

But she couldn't! She couldn't stop the onslaught of Pleasure Spells, couldn't free him from the Bindings, she couldn't even stop the flow of energy from overwhelming her! She grit her teeth and struggled to stand, but her body just buckled as she entered a state of continuous release!

Evan, meanwhile, was completely lost in the storm of bliss, brought to a place beyond the edge of orgasm, and held there for one long, soul-crushing minute...

...and then RELEASED!

He opened his mouth to scream, but he had no breath. His eyes rolled back in his head and he thrashed like a mad-man. His penis clenched, and Hannah could sense her Orgasm Blocks snap like wet noodles, as Evan exploded in orgasm! Semen fired in high, hard arcs that splattered the ceiling and the wall behind him, every single pulse shooting out of him like a wet gunshot! His cock jerked and bounced as he seemed to hose down half the room! He could do nothing to stop himself as for several long minutes, every single drop of seed was expunged from his body. Hannah could likewise do nothing as his super-orgasm spiked her own continuous climax until she couldn't form thoughts anymore.

The couple could only thrash helplessly in mystical climax, their bodies and souls crushed under the tidal wave of pleasure, until they thought they were going to die! But of course, the Magic wouldn't let them, and after several minutes of agonizing euphoria, after Evan had squeezed out his last possible drop of semen, the power released them.

The two collapsed straight into unconsciousness. Evan's Binding Spells released him, while Hannah was floated back up onto the bed, set gently next to him. The couple instinctively curled into each other, shivering in the aftershocks as they soaked in the afterglow.

EIGHT

The two came awake to sounds of furious screaming. Groaning, the blinked awake and groggily got out of bed. They could barely remember what they'd experienced last night, but they had the feeling that if it wasn't for the Magic's natural healing side-effects, they'd probably be bed ridden from torn muscles for days! As it was, they still felt a bit disoriented and shaky, and utterly, thoroughly drained, but their bodies were still intact and healthy.

Once on their feet, they hugged. "You alright?" said Evan.

"I should be asking you that!" said Hannah. She pulled away and looked him in the eyes. She cupped his cheeks and kissed him. She opened that connection between them, and they felt each other's thoughts. The signal was weak, astoundingly weak compared to what they'd gotten used to, but it was still there. They kissed again, and hugged, and the let the warmth of their love gently settle their nerves and wake them up more fully.

Other couples throughout the apartment were not so forgiving.

"What the fuck was that?! How could even think about cumming like that!" scream a Rider on the other side of the wall.

"I couldn't stop it!" whined her Board.

"Do you have any idea what this is going to do to us?"

"You came your brains out, too!"

"That's different!"

Several similar arguments could be heard.

The couple threw on some clothes, and headed out the door, only to meet Isa and Paulo in the hallway.

"Hey," said Isa, looking a little stunned still.

"Hi," said Hannah. "What the fuck happened?"

"I don't know, but we've got twenty minutes to make it to the field," she said. She put an arm around Paulo and looked about to cry. "What do we do?"

The two girls could sense some of their competitors trying to coax their boys back into action, forcing Tease Spells to stimulate them and try to build back some tension. But the boys were all so thoroughly drained, even their keen senses could barely detect any of them! Just last night, the building had been a cacophony of desperate male signals they had had to work to shut out; now they had to strain to sense them!

Hannah glanced to Evan, who could guess what had to be done. "If you need to... on the way..." He glanced down. For lack of a better phrase, he hadn't felt this limp and spent since before Hannah had even gotten her Magic!

"There isn't time," she said. "And I don't... I don't want to hurt you..."

"We should at least do something," said Paulo. "I don't even know if we'll get in the air at this rate!"

Isa and Hannah shared a glance, then looked to their boys. Right there in the hall, they kissed them, and sent little sparks of Magic to coax their cocks. It actually took a concerted effort to get them started, though once they did, their limp organs slowly started to erect. Isa put a light Phantom Blowjob on Paulo, while Hannah went with Slick Hands on Evan. No matter how exhausted he might be, ultimately a man's body was unable to resist the power of Sex Magic, especially when it came from the mind of their lover.

Hannah still felt bad about it, though, seeing Evan wince as she forced him to get hard, stretching the sore organ against its need to stay soft. The Magic protected them, but there was a threshold at which it could only do so much, and she could sense how much his cock ached from last nights soul-crushing climax. It was frankly a miracle of the Magic that his cock hadn't ripped itself in half!

"Move it, you cunts!" yelled a girl with a British accent. "We don't have time! We have to get to the field!"

The two couples stepped to the side as several other competitors rushed past, some of the girls barely dressed, some of the boys not even bothering with clothes! Isa and Hannah looked to each other with a frown.

"Guess she's right," said Isa. "At least it seems like everyone got hit."

Paulo cracked a shaky grin. "Maybe they'll let us do a three-legged race instead?"

That brought out a shared chuckle that broke some of the tension. They hurriedly followed the competition.

NINE

They made for a rather ragged assembly, twenty pairs of completely sexed out couples trying desperately to get back in the mood. All the boys poor, aching cocks were straining skyward as the girls vented their Arousal Auras at full blast to get the energy going, but it felt like even their own Spell power had been wrung dry last night. The poor boys should have been writhing on the ground in Hard Attack Hell from a full brunt Aura from so many girls, but they were "only" straining at natural maximum erection.

Most of the boys were twitching and whimpering as their Riders tried to forcibly edge them with Tease Spells to get some more Lust Energy going, but it was like trying to spark damp wood. Hannah didn't even know the Magic could become this thoroughly drained!

She and Isa didn't try to force it with their boys, though. She just held Evan close and played her Phantom Hands over his cock with loving care, not trying to force him to the edge. Her slick spell hands just massaged him, soothing the aches, just making him feel good. She placed another Phantom Hand over his balls, very gently rolling them in that soothing rhythm. She felt him relax against her, felt his appreciation wash through her, and he gave her an affectionate squeeze.