Racing Into the Night Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mr.--ughh--Rodriguez!" My orgasm was quickly swimming up from my balls and throughout my body. "I'm gonna cum too." I started jacking off, my hot breath plastering my face to this dusty, disgusting floor. "I'm cumming! I'm cumming...."

He pounded me while I shot all over the floor. My new fresh cum joined the splatters of his last orgasm. I was riding out the waves of my orgasm while he brought himself to a stunning second one inside of me. He collapsed on top of me as he came, his hot cock desperately twitching inside my battered hole. His voice was hoarse as he gasped in my ear, his arms travelling and skittering up and down my sides.

"I fucking came again," he muttered in disbelief. "Your ass is so hot and good it made me cum twice."

"Yeah," I replied. I had no words left in me, just the emptiness Mr. Rodriguez had created in me when he withdrew.

------

Eventually, rationality took over once again. We pulled up, dusted ourselves off, and put our clothes back on as we headed to the basement bathroom. The evidence of Mr. Rodriguez's abuse of my hole was frightfully obvious, like the streaks of cum down my inner thighs. We washed off in the bathroom, not saying much. But sometimes I'd steal a glance at him as he wiped himself down with a damp paper towel, and he'd catch it. And he'd smile. Like a wolf.

Once we were cleaned off, we dragged one of the picnic-style tables out of the storage room, so as not to make it too obvious. When we returned upstairs with it, hardly any of the parents batted an eye. Rachael was embroiled in a game of Stella-Ella-Ola with Bailey and some of the other girls.

Only Nitya Rodriguez noticed our return, and she held her husband's stare with her dark, flinty eyes. "Aaron," she said, only addressing him; "where the hell were you? You couldn't find a table sooner?"

"It's a big basement, babe," he responded, hardly meeting her eye. "And I've got it now. Mr. Aguinaldo helped me. What's the issue?" Her eyes flitted to me very briefly, her contempt melting into confusion. But she had nothing to say to me. She just turned back to her husband, and then turned away. We shared a look. He smiled. I rolled my eyes and looked away, fearful that he'd see the red of my blush.

Alia's birthday party went well. A few hours later, when most of the kids and parents had filtered out, the ones that stayed behind were his family, Nitya's family, and mine. Mrs. Rodriguez kept her eyes on her husband as she commiserated with her family, them packing away the leftover food. He and I worked together to pack away the tables and stack the chairs. Rachael swept up the trashed decorations.

"Thanks for helping us out, Mr. Aguinaldo," Mr. Rodriguez said at normal conversation level. Plenty loud enough for his in-laws to hear us. "You are a really good friend."

"Anytime," I replied, much too conscious of the way Nitya's voice dropped to a whisper as she talked now. I shot him a look, but he only replied with a purse-lipped silence. I thought of our much-too-close encounter earlier in the boiler room.

It was a thought that made my blood run cold to think that, in spite of her stony silence towards me, that she'd found out.

12