Football and Watersports Pt. 01

Story Info
The start of a fetish, for good or ill.
1.4k words
4.55
7.9k
15

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/17/2023
Created 06/15/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was November, 2007. It was a Sunday, probably a couple weeks before Thanksgiving. My fiance (now wife) was planning for us to head to her folks' place for the holiday, I remember that...I just don't remember which Sunday it was.

We were still in Milwaukee at the time. I had a pretty decent circle of friends I hung out with, some were D&D friends, some were comic book buddies, some were work friends...then there were the fuckbuddies.

It was Mark and Ray, mostly. They were a couple in their mid 40's who'd been together for about 20 years or so. Mark was average height and build, which for Wisconsin meant he was a bit heavier than average, but wore it well. He had full head of salt-and-pepper hair he kept cut very short with a stylish wave in the front and always had a pair of small wire-rimmed glasses over his brown eyes. Ray was a touch over 6' and had a cyclists build that he kept in fantastic condition by...cycling. He was utterly hairless all over..save his wispy eyebrows.. as he'd started losing it from the top of his head in high school and just decided to go with the flow. In bed, Mark was an easy versatile guy, happy to receive attention to his thick nearly 7" uncut meat or ease down onto what you offered. Ray was all top and amazing at it. His 7.5" was just narrow enough at the tip and just fat enough at the base, with just the right amount of curve to hit you perfectly when you least expected it.

There was also Kevin and Tommy. Kevin was in his late 40's, built like a man of the wilderness, all hair and muscle, but not cut or ripped...more like that bear type where you KNOW he's built like a beefcake, he just doesn't do the gym thing. Tommy was his current beau. He was barely in his 20's and cut in all the ways Kevin wasn't. Tommy was a beast OF the gym, just a hair under 6' tall, perfectly done hair, perfectly built body. They were both vers as the day was long, which did well for me. Tommy, 6.5" and thick, Kevin, 5.75" and thicker. I'd been introduced to them at a Ray's birthday party the year before and we'd just clicked.

That Sunday I'd been invited over to Mark and Ray's to watch the Packer game. Tommy was there as well, all dressed in Vikings apparel. He'd been born and raised in Rochester, Minnesota and they were playing that day. Mark and Ray were both Wisconsin natives, so they were green and gold. I was born in South Dakota...no sports teams...

While the game was setting up and we were getting our first couple beers out of the way, Ray offered an idea for the game, "Let's make it interesting" he said, a wild glimmer in his eye, "Take a guess on how the first score is going to go. Whoever gets the score method correct gets to fuck whoever gets it most wrong. Then they've got to fuck them until their team scores next, and flip."

"What if you guess wrong there, buddy?" I said to Ray, knowing he doesn't bottom.

He laughed, "Oh, I never lose this game, kiddo."

I chose that the Vikings would get a field goal. Mark said "Packers, field goal, all the way." Tommy said, "No, based on how they've been playing, and how the Vikings have been, I'd say Packers will get a regular touchdown." and finally Ray said, "guess that means Vikings touchdown for me."

Well, sure enough in the first quarter, the Packers got a touchdown. Tommy downed his fourth beer and did his woohoo dance, then looked at his Vikings jersey and went, "aw shit." Ray said, "Well, I guess that means Joe there bottoms...he's the furthest from right...wrong team, wrong method."

I stood up and shucked off my pants. Tommy did the same, except it was better to look at. His beautiful six and a half inches was already hard and ready to go. Mark reached into one of the cubbies of his couch-side table where they kept some lube and tossed it to me, where I prepped myself a bit, then reached over and stroked Tommy's shaft and head, liberally coating it.

Assuming the position, I faced the TV and waited. Tommy's hands grabbed my hips and I felt the fat knob of his head press against me. I was in better practice at this time, so I just waited until I felt some pressure, then bore down as I let him ease himself inside.

Within two plays, his hips were slapping against my asscheeks as he shuttled himself from just on the rim of his head to balls deep, every stroke. I felt the head of him as he'd pull me back thrum against my prostate for just a second, then the rub of the ridge along his underside, the whole time sending an electric shock clear through to the tip of my own rock hard prick.

Mark and Ray watched from the couch, lazily stroking each other while watching, and to be honest, it was a great addition to the game.

Tommy, however, didn't have the staying power that one would hope for. Just as the first quarter's ending, I feel him slam inside me once, then twice, then his already thick shaft began swelling further as I feel the width of him vibrating with his orgasm. I'd been close too. Dangit.

"Whew, that was awesome" He says, and starts to pull out.

Just as he's almost out, Ray says, "Hey! The rules were you fuck until your team scores next. The Vikings haven't scored. You stay in."

Tommy kind of glanced at him, "What, are you serious?" I looked back as Ray nodded. Tommy just shrugged, "I can dig that." and plunged himself balls deep back into me, but without moving.

A few minutes later we'd adjusted. I was now lying on the floor with Tommy lying on top of me, still buried to the hilt, but not fully erect. The Vikings hadn't even been trying. All of a sudden, I felt Tommy start to pull up a bit, "OK, I've got to go take a leak."

Ray said, "Where do you think you're going? The Vikings haven't scored." He just said matter-of-factly.

Tommy repeated, "I've got to take a leak. Don't worry, I'll be right back." He pulled back just a hair more, but Mark put his foot on his butt, pushing him back down on me and back inside.

"Tommy, bud, the rules were, you fuck until your team scores. Your. Team. Hasn't. Scored." Mark repeated, jacking himself with a new sort of energy.

Tommy had a strange look on his face and a stranger tone to his voice, "Look, if I don't go to the can here in like, a minute, I'm going to piss right here. Like, right in here." I thought about that, I mean, I'd accidentally had it happen once with no ill effects.

"Well then," Ray said, "Piss right in there. I'm sure Joe can handle it."

Tommy said with a new tone, "Look, I'm not joking."

"I didn't figure you were." Ray replied, "go ahead."

Tommy sort of fidgeted a second. He breathed kind of strangely for a few moments. Then with an almost guttural "unnnh" I felt him swell again. This time, I felt myself start filling. Much the same way I feel when I used an enema, except this time it was body-temperature warm.

"Oh God" Tommy said, and I could feel him getting erect again as he continued unloading his bladder into my colon. "Jesus, man. I'm...uh...wow."

It went on for what seemed like 10 minutes but was probably only a moment or two. When he'd finished, I was left with that full, almost cramping feeling and his massive erection deep in me.

"See?" Ray queried, "I told you he could take it. Probably kind of enjoyed it, right Joe?"

I just laid my head down, "Yeah, I think I did."

The Vikings never did score. He sat there through halftime and 2 more quarters. He pissed again, but this time some of it squeaked out alongside his shaft.

I got home later that evening, and when the fiance asked me how the game went, all I could say was, "I think I have a new fetish."