Racing the Clock

Story Info
My wife's timed challenge game fulfills us both.
797 words
3.78
14.9k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once upon a time my wife came up with a new game that combined a few of our favorite things. You see, we both enjoyed a bit of risk that comes with gambling, while both loving oral sex and a bit of spanking.

She would start by asking me if I felt lucky and wanted to test my luck. Of course, she would wait until we'd gone a few days without sex, so she knew I was exceptionally horny and game for an extended session of playtime.

First, she would give me an over-the-knee warm-up spanking, either with her hand or a hairbrush, until we were both suitably aroused. She loved the power of ordering me to fetch her hairbrush and present it to her from my knees, then to assume the position across her lap and lock me down by hooking her leg over both of mine. She would order me to put my outside arm behind my back and she would pin it in place with her non-spanking hand. In this way I could wiggle, but there was no real escape as the strikes would begin.

The barehanded blows would come slowly but firmly at first, speeding up as we went. I was ordered to count them off as they came and usually by 20 or so her hand would begin to sting, so she would bring the hairbrush to bear.

Her hairbrush was a classic wooden paddle brush, about 8-10" long and thick, made of some heavy wood. She would sometimes brush my reddening skin with the bristles before turning it over and resuming my ass-warming. This could go on for some time, as my ass turned redder and hotter, I would know it would end soon (and the real game begin) when I could hear her breathing become husky and feel her juices on my near leg.

When she was pleased with her level of arousal and my level of warm-up, she would release me and order me to kneel between her beautiful legs. Then she would set the timer on her phone for one minute. She would hold the phone up to show me the time, starting the countdown, and lean back with her sex exposed. I knew the challenge - to make her achieve climax using only my mouth - before the alarm went off.

If I could make her climax, I could have any sexual favor I chose. But if not, when the alarm went off before she experienced her bliss, she would rise to her feet and I would bend over the bed. She would select her weapon, most often choosing the cane or crop over the strap or flogger, and I would receive ten strikes. These ten were attention getting, but generally not her best and she took very little time to deliver them. I counted off each one dutifully.

After administering the blows, we would resume our previous places and she would set her timer for two minutes. She would again sit on the edge of the bed, start the countdown, and lay back and order me to resume. I now had two minutes to bring her to climax or face twenty more strokes. Seldom could I get her breathing heavily enough in two minutes to feel like I was succeeding, yet still I tried. Then the alarm would ring and we would repeat the ritual.

Next I had three minutes against thirty strokes... Four minutes against forty... She would lengthen the time between strokes and increase the severity, I think to allow her self to gain control and push her orgasm back. And so on we would go until she would eventually come from a combination of the height of her arousal from giving the drubbing and my escalating efforts to escape more strokes.

I usually achieved my goal somewhere between four minutes (after some 100 strokes) and six minutes (210 total strokes) of continuous oral effort. Usually by the time of my victory I was solely focused on her release followed by my own need to cum that I would choose to mount her and go as hard as I could until I climaxed and was utterly wiped out. With the toll of the welts and bruising on my ass and the power of my climax, I was often so spent that all I wanted to do was pass out in her arms.

But sometimes, when I still had some of my wits about me, I would choose to have us change places so that I could set the timer on my phone for a minute, show her the time as I started the countdown, and lay back for her to try and bring me to climax with a blowjob before the timer runs out...