Racquel's Construction Site Fantasy

Story Info
Racquel Darrian takes on construction workers plus a dyke.
2k words
4.67
5.5k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Racquel, a slender brunette with incredible midsize tits and long legs, is in New York City walking casually down a backstreet past a construction site. A rough but muscular welder and his pal catcall her from above as they enjoy a midday break. This has become a daily routine as she takes her short cut to the modeling agency. Racquel secretly enjoys the lowbrow gawking and crude comments the two men direct at her. As the days go by she begins wearing her shortest skirts just to blow their minds. The men love it and she cannot help but break out into a grin when calling out compliments about her ass, legs, smile come her way. Other men on the site check her out and whistle at her as well, but the welder has her eye and she's goes bed at night imagining his cock sliding into her mouth.

One Friday afternoon, Racquel has her white, above the knee boots on and a matching white latex mini-skirt that barely covers her ass. She stops by the site and nervously stands by the opening. She spots two Hispanic guys chatting and waves them over. One speaks enough English to understand she wants to meet the welder who's up on second floor. The two men smirk at one another and they fetch her a yellow construction hat, because rules are rules! They escort her beyond the secured fencing.

Racquel waits on the first floor by an elevator as the two men fetch the welder guy, whom they inform her is named Dave. A minute later, they return with Dave, who is amazed to see her. Racquel just stands there smiling, one hand on her hip. He approaches her, puts his dirty hands on her tiny waist and pulls her to him. They kiss and within seconds his hands have moved under her skirt and onto her ass. He knows why she is here and skips the pleasantries. This girl is here to get fucked.

The two Hispanic guys watch the action unfold as Dave expertly squeezes her ass with one hand as his other moves to the front, pushes her panties to one side and slips two fingers into her wet pussy. Dave then says something in Spanish and the two men make a quick exit. He then takes her to a small on-site office that has a couch that looks fifty years old at least. The place is a dump filled with trash, drinking cups and pizza boxes. On the walls are blueprints and various hot girl centerfolds.

Dave walks her to the couch and sets her down. Immediately, Racquel unbuckles his pants as if on queue, unzips him and reaches into his boxes for his bulging cock, which she promptly places into her mouth. Racquel notices right away how strong his body odor is, but it seems to turn her on even more. She then closes her eyes and begins sucking him off as she gently squeezes his balls. Within a few seconds he is reaching into his wallet for a condom. A moment later he guides her down flat on her back. Then he is on top of her Racquel slipping his cock inside. As they fuck on the dirty couch, she wraps her legs around her man and eggs him on to fuck her - something she has never done before in her life.

After a few minutes, Racquel is surprised to see Dave's pal, Jerry, who is short, much older then Dave and has a huge beer belly and an outrageous moustache. Jerry stands several feet away taking in the show. He looks impressed as he scratches his gut through his wife beater tank top. Dave then notices Jerry and lets out a laugh as he continues pumping Racquel. The two men then high-five. Dave then whispers into Racquel's ear that he wants her to suck off his friend, who he refers to as his wingman. She is a bit shocked at this request. Racquel then suddenly looks over at Jerry, who is now rubbing his dick through his jeans as he watches his pal continue to fuck her. Jerry then see's her glancing at him. There eyes lock as she smiles and waves him over. As soon as she touches his bulge he begins unzipping and unbuckling and very quickly his pants are around his ankles as he places one knee on the couch and offers his cock to Racquel. She kisses it repeatedly as she places one hand on his gut, sliding up his stained tank top. After rubbing his belly and giggling, Racquel gets to work sucking Jerry off and licking his balls.

Dave continues fucking and eventually blasts a huge load inside of her. After a minute of recouping, Dave climbs off and signals for Jerry to climb on next. As Racquel keeps her legs spread for round number two, she watches her portly lover slip on a condom as she realizes she is about to let Super Mario bang her as another man watches.

Jerry then gets on top, resting his big gut on Racquel as he slips in his fat cock. She wraps her legs around him as far as they can go. One boot is on the back of the couch as the other points comically skyward. Jerry runs his hands all over her legs as he French kisses her wildly. To her surprise, she actually prefers the fat guy who is giving her an incredible fuck. He then pulls her top open and sucks on her tits as she gasps in ecstasy.

Just when Racquel is about to come, she hears a set of keys jangling outside. Dave and Jerry freeze for a moment, mouthing the name Tonya. Their eyes lock and a second later Jerry is rolling off Racquel and trying to zip up his pants. Dave explains that Tonya is their foreman and that she is a real fucking bitch. Just then, the door flies open and a porker of a woman in mechanics overalls enters and begins berating the two men to get back to work. They hastily finish dressing and dash out as Racquel lies on the couch in shock, watching the madness unfold. She then grabs her skirt off the floor and apologetically makes her past the burly female. Just then, Racquel feels a couple of thick fingers hook the back of her thong, stopping her as she is reaching for the door handle.

"Looky hear what's we caught in the spider's web," the dyke calls out mockingly.

Racquel is then turned around in a SNAP as the mighty bull manhandles her tiny body. Flushed with embarrassment, Racquel turns to her captor. In that instant, she wonders when her two men will barge in and save her. Tonya has now released her hook from the panties and is now gripping Racquel with one hand on her waist and another by her shirt.

After a few seconds of berating her for trespassing on company property, Tonya threatens to call in the police and have her arrested. Racquel is now inches from Tonya's face and considers throwing a punch, but knows this woman is built like a barn and has no way to escape. The dyke's clothing smells of filth and gasoline and her breath of cigarettes. Her hair is short and greasy with the sides completely shaved and Racquel can see the woman is covered with tattoos and piercings in her nose and lip and God knows where else. Looking down at her big hands, she sees they are covered in grease and her fingers lined with various dull silver rings.

Racquel then looks up and shyly asks Tonya what she wants. Tonya then whispers quiet confidently "Eat. My. Pussy. Bitch."

Without hesitation, Racquel then closes her eyes, leans in and kisses the taller woman upon the mouth. For the next few minutes the two ladies French kiss passionately as Racquel caresses Tonya's chubby neck; Tonya in return squeezes Racquel's tiny ass with both hands, never wanting the moment to end.

Racquel then realizes no one is coming to her rescue - but that perhaps that might not be such a bad thing, she counters.

Tonya then leads her conquest to the couch. Soon Racquel is on her back with the dyke pushing her panties to one side. Racquel's eyes are wide open in dismay as the dyke swiftly ducks down, slips her big tongue inside of her and begins eating her out. Tonya then wets two stubby fingers in her mouth and slips them up inside like a pro and begins slowly finger banging Racquel as she continues licking her. Racquel is absolutely loving this as she pants and spreads her legs even wider. She closes her eyes and lets the bull do her magic and is soon close to orgasm. She then looks down and watches the dyke attacking her pussy with her nubile tongue and knows she is about to be sent into outer space. Racquel then reaches down, grabs Tonya by the hair and grinds her exploding pussy all over Tonya's ugly pig face.

For the next few minutes, the two girls sit up to French kiss. Tonya rips off Racquel's top and begins sucking on her tits. At this time, Racquel begins undoing Tonya's overalls and after some effort getting her Doc Marten boots off has the big gal stripped down to her bra and underwear. The two giggle as Tonya runs her hands all over Racquel's incredibly tight body.

As expected, Tonya's own body has a great many tattoos and just as many rolls of fat for her new lover to explore. Tonya gets on top of Racquel and the two continue kissing and soon Racquel is unbuttoning Tonya's bra. Her huge, pale tits fall out and Racquel sucks, squeezes and licks them for a very long time, using her tongue expertly upon each nipple piercing. Eventually, the kissing begins to move south and Racquel finds her lips kissing Tonya's stomach and then the edge of her underwear.

Tonya then flips over on her back and yanks down her underwear. Racquel see's for the first time an incredibly hairy pussy with several clit piercings and a trail of hair that reaches her belly button - just like a man. Racquel also notices for the first time Tonya's unshaven armpits.

Racquel, instead of being intimidated by all this, places her long, painted fingernails on Tonya's pussy hair and begins exploring. She smiles at her new over at times, but is clearly fixated upon the big gals extra large swath of pussy hair. Racquel then grabs onto both of Tonya's hips on for dear life and face plants into the mound before her. Still in her white boots, Racquel kneels on the ground and buries her pretty face deep into the dyke's pussy, surprised how intoxicating the musty odor is. She splits her pussy lips apart with her long tongue, exploring Tonya's clit and sucking on her piercings. A short time later, the dyke explodes cum all over Racquel's face as she lets out a mighty howl of an orgasm. Racquel stays down there, eagerly sucking up all of Tonya's pussy juice and swallowing it, going so far as to lick her asshole. Tonya rolled to one side holding up one ass cheek and watched over her shoulder as Racquel went to work eating her out.

After a few minutes later rimming, Racquel is on top of Tonya French kissing her again; before they know it, Racquel is in a 69 as the two begin round 2. After they both explode yet again they lie in an exhausted heap. Tonya explained to Racquel that she was going to take her home with her tonight and introduce her to her strap-on dick. Racquel agreed as she fell asleep in the dyke's arms.

The last Dave and Jerry saw of Racquel was many hours later at the end of the day. Tonya was walking her out to her elevated 4x4 truck. They watched Tonya open the passenger side door as she helped Racquel climb into the first step, squeezing her ass as Racquel sat down. The guys couldn't believe it! Tonya then got in the drivers side of the giant truck and watched Tonya peel out of the parking lot.

The dyke had fucked their girl and was now taking her home to fuck again! They were cucks! Unbelievable!

THE END