Radar's Return: A M*A*S*H Story

Story Info
Radar goes home to find lust, love and marriage.
10k words
4.58
2.6k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hotpup
hotpup
1,982 Followers

Note: This is a sequel to "BJ's Anniversary" but it is not necessary to have read it before reading this submission.

This story assumes that the TV Show "After MASH" never happened.

Widow Edna O'Reilly Was enjoying life on her farm in Ottumwa, Iowa. However, life had been a bit difficult since her son Walter had been drafted and was serving as the company clerk at M*A*S*H 4077 in Korea. Things were much better than they could have been as, at least, she had her brother, Ed, there to help her out.

In Korea everyone knew Walter as Radar as sometimes he could tell what was going to happen just before some event actually occurred, especially when wounded were about to arrive. As Edna struggled with the day-to-day operation of her farm. Radar was doing what he could to keep the unit running smoothly. At the insistence of his commanding officer, Colonel Potter, he went for a week of leave in Tokyo. Unlike most of his cohorts he did not do much partying.

As he was waiting for his plane to take him back to Korea a beautiful woman walked in. After he stammered around for a minute introduction were made, her name was Patty Haven. It turned out that Patty was a nurse on her way to her home of Lancaster, Missouri. They were shocked that they only live about 50 miles apart. The two of them only had an hour together but pledged that they would get together when Radar got home as both could feel the connection between them. After a brief kiss Radar boarded his flight.

Upon returning to the medical unit, he found it in chaos as their generator was absent without electricity. Having no luck in finding a replacement he went to the officer's club and was having a Grape Nehi when Colonel Potter walked in. Sullenly the Colonel spoke, "Radar I just got a telegram from your mom, and I am sorry to tell you that your Uncle Ed passed away."

The next few days were a foggy blur as Radar prepared to go home and even waffled about staying until Corporal Klinger came through with a generator. The night before he left even though he was heart-broken about his uncle Ed, he found himself fantasizing about Patty. He could not help himself and pulled out his cock and jacked off to one of the best orgasms of his life. Memories of her boobs pressing against him as they hugged and the way her uniform tightly hugged her sweet ass ran through his mind over and over. He was so turned-on that later that night he had a repeat performance.

Soon he was on a military transport to San Francisco where he briefly met BJ's wife and child then on to a train to Des Moines, Iowa. Edna ran up to meet her son at the depot then they drove the 75 miles home catching up on the news. She filled Walter (Radar) in on his uncle's funeral. Worn out Walter slept for 16 hours straight before visiting his uncle's gravesite. Then it was on to the business of running the farm.

Unfortunately, weather had not been kind, so the work was twice as hard. Deciding he needed a break he called Patty and arranged to visit her in Lancaster. She kidded him that if he blinked, he would miss the tiny town. They decided to get together on that Saturday and Patty would tie a green balloon to her mailbox so he would know when he found her place Walter told his mom his plans and let her know not to worry if he did not get back until Sunday as he did not like driving in the dark on those old country roads.

He loaded up the old car making sure to have plenty of water for the radiator and left just after dawn Saturday. Both Walter and Patty were nervous as, after all, they had only spent an hour together, but they also knew that there was some kind of attraction between them. His inner radar seemed to guide him as he made good time as his cock seemed to get harder the closer, he got to Patty, almost like a divining rod. He broke into a smile when he saw the mailbox covered in green balloons.

The tension in the air was thick as the bugs on his windshield as he climbed out of the car. Reaching back in he grabbed the flowers and perfume he had brought for Patty. When he saw the light summer sun dress that she wore he audibly gulped as he handed her the gifts, "Patty, these are for you."

"I bet this is the same perfume that you told me you bought on the Ginza for the nurses in your unit, how sweet. Come on and meet my family," she responded equally nervous as she took his hand and led him to the house. After meeting Patty's parents and younger brother, they sat down for lunch. Patty put her hand on his knee to make him feel more comfortable. It must have worked as soon he felt right at home and requested that everyone call him Radar as he had become so used to the nickname.

After lunch Patty suggested that they take a walk around the property. At first, they merely held hands, but Radar was surprised when Patty snuggled closer and placed her arm around his waist. Taking the cue, he slid his arm around her. Radar did not have a lot of experience with the opposite sex, so he wasn't sure what to do next. Timidly, he slowly raised his arm and gently placed it around her on her lower back. Cupping his ass Patty turned slightly to look at him, "You know Corporal O'Reilly I am a captain, so you have to obey my orders."

"Ahh...yes...yes captain," he replied forgetting momentarily that he was no longer in the Army especially when Patty moved his hand from her waist to her ass. The move had just the effect she hoped it would as Radar seemed to be in a bit of shock. It was the perfect opportunity to give his ass a firm squeeze as she moved into kiss him passionately. The kiss started off slowly, but it did not take long for Radar to get into it leaving both of them breathless.

"You know Radar I've wanted to do that and more ever since you cutely sputtered out about how nice the trash can was at the flight depot in Tokyo while all the time staring at my breasts. Then, when my back was to you, I could feel your eyes bore a hole right through my ass. I don't know what it was, but I had never been so turned on as I was then and have been dreaming about you ever since. Now, Corporal follow me to the barn and make it double time," Patty purred as she ground her pelvis against her prey. Breaking their embrace, she sauntered to the barn provocatively swaying her hips.

"Umm...yes ma'am," he panted at a loss for words not sure exactly what she had in mind but was excited to find out. Patty was not sure the chemistry would still be there but had prepared the barn in case it was. She had laid out a blanket in the straw. There was a cooler with Grape Nehi and wine and under a corner of the blanket were some condoms she had gotten from her brother. Absolutely sure that the chemistry was stronger than ever they went into the barn with Patty shutting and locking the door behind them. She motioned for him to join her on the blanket.

It hadn't taken long to figure out that Radar was a kind and gentle soul therefore, likely he would want to please her. She thought he would be a considerate lover doing anything he could to please her meaning absolutely anything she asked or demanded. Coming up behind him she ran her hands over his ass then moving in front she pulled him in for a long passionate kiss with both hands squeezing his ass, "You are adorable. You know, Radar, you weren't the only one staring at the depot. I licked my lips when I saw your sexy little ass thinking how kissable and spankable it is. Not to mention, that I was drooling at the sight of the huge bulge in your pants!"

"Patty I don't think we should be doing this. Your family is just across the field, and this is only our second time being together," he protested while running his hands over her big womanly ass. The weak protest fell on deaf ears as Patty began unbuttoning his shirt exposing his breasts. She licked over his nipple as she took ahold of his member through his trousers. He could not stop the moan that escaped his throat and hoped he didn't cum from her playing with him.

"Judging from what I feel through your pants I don't think you really want us to stop, a fact confirmed by that you are playing with my ass. But, since we have all afternoon, come sit down and we'll have some Grape Nehi," she cooed moving away a couple of steps. Happily, Radar had a seat on the blanket as his new girlfriend went to the cooler to get the drinks. Patty did not bother to bend her legs causing the dress to stretch tightly over her rump and giving Radar quite the show of her long legs. After taking a few sips of the soda Patty placed the bottles on the cooler behind them.

"Why me? I can't believe I'm sitting here with the most beautiful woman I've ever seen as I am a poor short glasses-wearing farmer," he asked puzzled about their rapidly evolving relationship. Patty just looked him in the eyes and planted a very hot kiss on him as she finished unbuttoning his shirt. Their kissing became more and more frantic. It wasn't enough for Patty as Radar wasn't making a move to do more than kiss her mouth and caress her legs.

"Falling for you was so easy because you are a gentleman and sweet. Now, you've stared at my breasts long enough, I bet you'd like to touch them," not waiting for an answer she grabbed his hand and placed it on her chest. As they resumed making out Radar thoroughly explored her tits through the thin sundress. While he was preoccupied with playing with her breasts, she unzipped his fly and pulled out his long thick rigid cock.

After giving his member a few short strokes, she pushed his hand away from her tits. He was about to ask her why she stopped him from exploring when she got into position and began licking the head of his member. Slowly she took the mushroom head into her mouth as she continued to swirl her tongue all over causing Radar to gasp in surprise. Patty reached up and pulled the spaghetti straps of the dress from her shoulders letting her breasts fall free. Stammering Radar tried to speak, "I never...never had anyone do this before...Oh, golly Patty

...feels so great! Ahh!"

"Damn you've got a big cock, so sexy! We haven't done nothing yet, just wait and see. Go ahead and explore my body while I explore this beautiful cock," she purred lifting her mouth from his cock for only a moment. Being a nurse, she knew where all the nerves in his genitals were and touched and stimulated every one of them. Seconds later his cock had been taken prisoner in her mouth, her head bobbing up and down the entire length with her tongue tickling each of those nerves.

"Holy moly, Patty, ugh, I'm going to...," Radar groaned as he ran his hand through her silky hair. Finding it difficult to reach around to play with her boobs in the position they were in he slid his other hand down her back and pulled up her dress exposing her white briefs. Enthusiastically he ran his hand over her ass. Patty redoubled her efforts until her mouth was flooded with jism. Licking her lips, she tucked his cock back into its confines and moved up and feverishly kissed him while pushing them down, so that she was laying across Radar. They rolled around on the blanket until Radar was on top.

"That was delicious. Corporal, I want you to kiss every inch of my body; I mean absolutely every inch," Patty ordered seductively while nibbling on his neck. Having exchanged a few letters Patty knew that Radar took orders very obediently from those of higher rank in the military. So, she was using this to her advantage to get him through his initial shyness and bring out his submissiveness, while figuring when he got his chance, he would be a tiger in bed. Knowing he would give anyone the shirt off his back she reached up and slid his shirt off.

"You mean everywhere? You surely don't mean your armpits and butt, do you?" Wasting no time, he began by nibbling on her ear and kissing down her neck as he played with a fistful of her large breast.

"To kiss the tits, you must kiss the pits and to kiss the front you must kiss the back and leave no hickeys at least none that are visible," she teased. Taking her at her word Radar spread little butterfly kisses all over her face including her nose causing her to laugh playfully. But soon things got a lot more serious as he retraced kisses down her neck and then across her shoulders and both arms. Taking a deep breath, he nibbled on her chest just above her boobs but as he progressed toward her tit flesh Patty guided his head to her armpit. She had obviously recently shaved as there was only a fine stubble to be found.

"You're serious, aren't you?" he whispered causing his lover to purr and tap his head. At first, he was reluctant but the odor emanating from her armpit wasn't anything like he expected and somehow it turned him on. Tentatively, he stuck out his tongue and gave a lick. The taste was a little bitter but also had a decidedly intoxicating flavor. Moments later he had his face buried in her under-arm kissing and licking for everything he was worth. After a couple of minutes Patty guided him to the other pit which he quickly devoured. Extremely happy with Radar Patty allowed him to continue his journey.

Radar knew nothing about bra sizes but knew that the ones he was about to kiss, and fondle were extra-large. After kissing the base of her neck, he ventured down until his face was deep in her cleavage surrounded by her soft silky flesh. As Patty caressed his hair he licked up and down the canyon created by her breasts. No guidance was needed as he gradually moved up the sides of her boobs until in a matter of moments, he was devouring them, suckling and biting them. He loved Patty's long thick pink nipples paying them special attention as meanwhile, she was pushing herself into his assault.

As her now enthusiastic lover continued squeezing and kissing her breasts Patty worked her dress up and over her head causing Radar to stop only for the briefest of time. A wave went throughout the nurse's body as she had a small orgasm from the tit play confirming her feeling that Radar would be fun in bed. Time was ticking by, so she tapped him on the head motioning for him to continue down her body, "Keep going all the way to my toes but the undies stay on until you are on your way back up."

Obediently Radar kissed down her belly stopping very briefly to tongue-fuck her belly button. It was then that he really noticed the aroma coming from her crotch. He ran his hands over her panties and thighs as he reached her pubic mound with his face then he buried himself against her damp underwear panting, "Oh geez Patty you smell terrific!"

"If you think that smells good it tastes even better. I love the way you're loving my body but the faster you go the sooner you'll find out just what I taste like," her arousal obvious in her voice. Radar made quick work of her legs then reaching her feet he pulled off her sandals. Never before had he thought feet could be sexy, but Patty's feet were the hottest he'd ever seen.

As much as he loved kissing her feet, he was too excited to linger there and began the journey northward up the back of her legs. It was then that she rolled over showing off her large panty-clad ass. As the former corporal proceeded up her thighs Patty shimmied her panties off of her ass and over her knees eventually kicking them aside. Radar did not get a look at her pussy as she was too quick in disposing of her under-garment.

Unsure of how to proceed Radar was very tentative as he planted light kisses on her rump. It did not take long for him to catch on when Patty began grinding her backside in his face and teasing his crotch with her foot. The slight odor coming from her ass crack seemed to pull on him until he was licking feverishly up and down its entire length. Arching her back Patty urged, "Oh baby, stick your tongue inside of my butt hole, I want to see how it feels!"

Curious himself Radar did as she asked causing her to moan as the little rosebud seemed to open allowing him to get nearly half of his tongue inside the tight hole. Now more turned on then she could ever remember being Patty suddenly rolled over and presented her new boyfriend with her hairy pussy. Splayed before him was a thick forest of soft pubic hair with bright pink lips protruding from the center. Climbing between her legs Radar inhaled as he lowered his face to her center and whispered, "So beautiful...are you sure that you want me to kiss you here?"

"I've never been more sure of anything," she said as she wrapped her ankles around him. It must have been a rhetorical question that Radar had asked as before Patty had even finished her answer, he was licking her lips. As he ran his hand through her little forest his tongue probed deeper and deeper into her center. Like a moth drawn to a flame he licked, kissed, and sucked as if possessed. It only took him a few seconds to master this skill driving his partner crazy with orgasm after orgasm. He had never tasted anything like Patty's pussy it was somehow sweeter than honey but yet had a tart element as well.

After countless orgasms, with her clit becoming tender, she pushed his head away and sat up putting back on her panties. Snuggling together they talked, smooched and drank their Grape Nehi while Radar continued to fondle Patty's breasts. Neither of them wanted to stop but knew they needed to re-join Patty's family. Seeing what time, it was Radar thought he needed to hit the road, "Patty this has been the best day of my life, you are very special!"

"Why don't you stay for dinner and an after-dinner walk? I am sure mom would fix-up the sofa for you. Besides, you haven't kissed my back yet," she responded gathering from his statement he was preparing to leave. They kissed long and hard nipping each other's lips before Patty stood up and slid her dress back on. After taking Radar by the hand, she led him back to the house.

If anyone suspected what the couple did when they left the house the subject was never brought up which was a great relief to Radar. Instead, a lively discussion ensued about everything under the Sun including the war in Korea. The family was very interested in Radar's stories about life in a frontline medical unit. Mrs. Haven served a hearty fried chicken dinner making Radar feel right at home. As they were eating apple pie Patty surreptitiously caressed his thigh and then Hiscock under the table. Not knowing what to think Radar sat in stunned silence until Patty suggested another walk.

Trying not to look obvious they sauntered out of the house and walked slowly hand-in-hand until they were out of sight. Looking back Patty saw that there were no prying eyes, so they began picking up speed until they were jogging. After latching the door Patty went to the cooler and poured two glasses of wine. The entire bottle of wine disappeared quickly as they smooched and chatted. Then, without warning, Patty climbed on Radar's lap and pushed him down until she was laying on top of him kissing him roughly, "Radar, I'm so hot, I've never wanted anything more than to have you inside of me!"

"We can't, you might get pregnant," he stuttered. It was as if she hadn't heard him as she continued to kiss him as she unbuttoned his shirt and unfastened his belt. Then, standing up she allowed her dress and underwear to fall to the barn floor and scurried to a corner of the blanket and retrieved the condoms she had hidden and tossed them on his chest. After yanking off his shoes and socks she placed her ass in his face as she shoved his remaining clothing down his legs.

"So, anymore objections?" she cooed as she climbed back on top of him grinding her mound against his rock-hard member. Evidently, he was all in favor of what was happening as he wrapped his arms around her caressing her back before squeezing her butt cheeks. Neither of them was very experienced as Radar had been shy and awkward around women until meeting her and while she had many opportunities and was full of lust sex had to mean something other than a one-night stand. To Patty's mind there had to be a connection other than just sex.

hotpup
hotpup
1,982 Followers