Radar's Return: A M*A*S*H Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Unbelievable, that was the best ever!" Radar exclaimed as they were trying to catch their breath. While Patty was still recovering Radar moved down and gently played with her feet. It wasn't long before he was wildly kissing and sucking on them. It is difficult to explain why Radar, or any man, find a woman's feet so erotic but whether it is the soft lines of the arch, or the cute toes, the smell, or the taste there can be little doubt of how sexy a lady's feet can be.

In any case, it did not take but a minute before radar was eagerly devouring Patty's feet. Looking over, Patty saw that Radar's erection was once again as hard as a rock, so she moved one of her feet down and began caressing his stiff pole. This caused him to moan with lust and soon he forgot about kissing her toes. Instead, he swung around and laid his face on her luscious ass as she gave him the best foot job of all time. Alternatively, she would rub the head of his member with her toes then switch to rubbing the bottom of her foot up and down his length.

After playing with his balls and scrotum Patty placed one foot on each side of his manhood and pumped up and down his length. Her action got faster and much rougher as she yanked on the cock trying to milk his jism out of him. Meanwhile, Radar buried his face in her bountiful butt while he wildly bucked his hips into her assault fucking her feet. He gave out a roar as he erupted like a fountain all over Patty's feet even though he had just cum inside her minutes earlier.

"That was wild, you're a kinky devil, aren't you? Look at the mess you made on my feet. Now clean up after yourself Corporal, lick my feet clean buddy," she giggled. After a moment of hesitation Radar obeyed and quickly licked every drop of his spunk from her feet. In the afterglow they discussed their wedding plans. The wedding party would consist of a combination of Army buddies and local friends. Radar hoped to have Colonel Potter as his best man. They joked that Max Klinger could serve as flower-girl. The next weekend they drove to Hannibal to see old friends.

By coincidence some of Patty's co-workers and friends from the army were also working at General Pershing hospital including one whom she wanted to be her maid of honor. Both Colonel Potter and Father Mulcahy were thrilled at their roles in the celebration. Klinger was happy to be one of the groomsmen rather than the flower-girl. They already knew that Hawkeye, BJ, Winchester, and Trapper were doubtful because of other obligations.

On the day of the wedding a caravan of cars proceeded north from Lancaster, Missouri carrying the entire population of the town to see Patty get married. As a result, they had to move the ceremony outside to the church's lovely garden. As Radar stood at the front of the congregation, he was shocked to see Hawkeye escorting his mother to her seat and doubly shocked to see BJ escort Mrs. Haven to her honored seat. Both men gave Radar a thumbs-up as they sat down.

Now Radar knew why Patty had insisted that they not leave for the honeymoon in Kansas City until Monday as she obviously knew about the doctor's visit in advance and wanted to give the friends a chance to visit. Trapper and Winchester were not able to attend the festivities but sent very generous gifts. Another surprise awaited Radar as Margaret Houlihan and Nurse Kelly were both temporarily stationed at nearby Camp Dodge and were driving over for the reception.

The scene was surreal to Radar's way of thinking as he watched the wedding party march up the aisle as he did not believe how lucky he was to be marrying Patty. A massive lump formed in his throat as he saw his bride come down the aisle with her father. She was so beautiful as the gown perfectly accentuated her beauty. In fact, she was downright sexy in it. He had never seen a wedding gown like it because of the way it showed off her cleavage and her curves.

The ceremony went off without a hitch concluding with the newlyweds exchanging a long passionate kiss causing some of Radar's high school classmates to hoot and holler. Margaret and Kelly got to the large reception hall just as the rest of the guests were arriving. Overwhelmed at their appearance Radar gave both ladies a big hug. The reception went on for hours until Patty told Radar it was time to make their escape to the hotel where they planned to spend the night.

After a lot more hugs and well-wishes they made their way through an avalanche of rice to the waiting car which had all sort of tin cans and streamers tied to the back bumper. Even though they had already had sex with one another they were both nervous about the night to come. Summoning up her courage just a bit Patty put a hand on her husband's thigh and whispered seductively, "I intend to make this a night you will remember for the rest of our lives! I hope you are prepared to go to tomorrow's brunch without a wink of sleep as I am going to wear you and your sexy body and cock out!"

Utterly speechless Radar parked and walked around to help his bride out. Colonel Potter and Mrs. Haven had already taken the couple's overnight bags up to the suite and given Radar the key. Getting to the room they took a deep breath before kissing once again with Patty's back to the door allowing the groom to unlock the door and stuff the key back in his pocket. Using his foot, he pushed open the door.

Next, came the part he had worried about the entire day as he wanted to do what he had seen in all of the movies. So, taking a deep breath he slid one hand behind her back and the other under her knees and to his surprise he effortlessly scooped Patty up into his arms and carried her over the threshold and kicked the door shut once inside. Setting her down they glanced around the room and saw some Grape Nehi on ice from BJ and Hawkeye and Champagne from their parents among other goodies.

"Ah...Patty, that is the sexiest dress that I've ever seen. It makes me want you so bad...so hot," he choked out as Patty grabbed him by his tie and led him over to the king size bed. He cupped her breasts as she threw her arms around him. Breaking their kiss Patty slithered down his body and unfastened his belt, unzipped his trousers and slid them and his underwear down to his knees before she licked up the entire length of his member.

"Well, I've wanted to have this big thing all day, besides you'll last longer for the main event," she giggled before swallowing his rod whole. Not in his wildest imagination did he think that he would be looking down at his wife, still in her wedding gown, bobbing up and down the length of his rock-hard prick. As her assault on his member continued with her tongue swirling around the shaft while her sucking continued Radar put his hands on her shoulders to keep his balance.

"Oh Patty, don't stop, you're full of surprises...I'm going to..." he gasped as he shot a load of semen deep into her throat. Cooing as she swallowed the jism she leaned back and pulled Radar's Jockey Shorts back into place Then scrambling quickly up to her feet she gave him a cum flavored kiss and walked away picking up her overnight bag as she headed to the bathroom.

"You can set the mood and pour us some champagne while I get ready for what's to come," she said as she disappeared into the lavatory. Nervously he got busy by first taking off the remainder of his tuxedo and hanging it up neatly. Seeing several candles sitting on the counter he lit them and placed them around the room. As he did that, he noticed some of the baskets of goodies that had been left for them.

There was one from the Maid of Honor he could not figure out as among other things it contained a can of that new-fangled canned whipped cream and a whip. He popped the cork on the bubbly and poured each of them a tall glass and not being sure what he was supposed to do next he sat in a chair in his t-shirt and boxers waiting for her. It was only a minute later that Patty emerged from the restroom totally taking her groom's breath away in the sexiest gown he could have imagined.

"Holy cow! You take my breath away, you're gorgeous," He sputtered out as he arose from the chair and walked toward her with his now rock-hard cock making a noticeable tent in his shorts. (Imagine the sexiest red nightgown possible in your own mind and that is what Patty is wearing.)

"I'm glad you like it, I got three more sexy gowns at my shower plus I saw the way you drooled at me in my wedding dress so maybe I'll let you make love to me in it one night," she giggled as she took the glass of champagne from her husband. They took turns toasting their marriage then proceeded to chug the remaining content of their glasses in one gulp.

After putting down their glasses neither of them was sure what to do next. Knowing what they were going to do was easy but how to get started was a real dilemma. Raggedly Breathing they looked into one another's eyes and edged closer together so that they were now toe to toe. Gingerly Radar put his arms around Patty and kissed her tenderly.

"Let's get this party started! My body is yours to do whatever you wish that your imagination can conjure up; but remember turnabout is fair play," Patty purred as she ground herself against the prominent bulge in his shorts. This gesture was enough to ignite the massive fire burning inside of her lover. Remembering how easily he had carried his bride across the threshold he reached down and scooped her into his arms and tossed her onto the bed causing her to squeal and giggle.

"That sounds like a dare to me but tell me if I go too far," he replied excitedly as he jumped into bed on top of her knowing that it was unlikely that he could possibly exceed her limits. Radar's face was without hesitation buried between her tits, licking up and down the cleavage while he roughly fondled her boobs. Patty guided his mouth to her nipples which he hungrily sucked and bit through her gown.

While Radar motor-boated her chest with nips and licks Patty caressed his head and pushed her thigh between his legs and ground herself against his balls. Savagely his assault continued until the gown was soaked with his saliva. Roughly he attempted to uncover his lover's breasts nearly ripping the material before Patty hastily exposed them for him. Latching on to one of her boobs he sucked as much of the flesh into his mouth as he could swirling his tongue all around the surface while Patty fed it to him.

While Patty humped her thigh against his hard-on, she yanked his t-shirt over his head causing him to temporarily dislodge his mouth from her breast. The motion of her humping naturally had the effect of grinding her crotch against him causing her to soak her panties. Radar could now smell her arousal and moved down her stomach and pushing the gown out of the way frantically nibbled on the gusset of her undies. The excitement level grew unbearable for both of them so the panties and Radar's underwear quickly disappeared allowing him to sink his cock into Patty's pussy consummating their marriage.

At first, his thrusts were slow and deep but it did not take long before he was pounding her relentlessly, their hips crashing together as Patty dug her nails into his back with her hips meeting him thrust for thrust. The sound of their bones smashing together echoed off the walls accompanied with their moans and screams of pure lust. Savagely Patty used her pussy muscles to squeeze Radar's cock hard on every one of his deep strokes trying to capture it resulting in an even louder moan from her lover.

Sweat was pouring from their bodies as the bed squeaked. Patty lost track of how many times she came while Radar did not stop until he poured out a massive load of jism. Worn out he finally collapsed onto his bride resting his head on her breasts. They snuggled for some time caressing one another gently, Radar lightly licking around her boobs as they chatted. Later that night he found out what the whipped cream was for as he feasted on Patty's cream-covered boobs. Radar must have dozed off as he awoke to the feeling of the whip caressing his belly with Patty's ass in his face. Teasingly she lightly struck him with it, giggling, "Worship your bride's ass."

Not wanting to disappoint her Radar virtually attacked her ass as he rolled her over to her hands and knees. Without saying a word he worked his fingers into her bowels along with his spit and her honey until he was able to get four fingers inside. He positioned his member at her ass hole just lightly touching it waiting for a signal from her. He heard her inhale deeply and then she pushed her ass hard against him resulting in his mushroom head popping inside her very tight rectum. They took it slow, at first, until the discomfort abated but were soon fucking wildly as Patty frigged herself.

Now worn out the couple fell asleep until the alarm rudely awoke them only two hours later. The wedding party enjoyed a full day of fun together. Radar was sure that there was something going on between BJ and Margaret as he saw them sneak off together with BJ's hand cupping Margaret's ass. Then, a bit later, Radar rounded a corner and saw Hawkeye on his knees with his head bobbing around under Kelly's dress while she patted his head calling him a good boy.

That evening the couple said good by to everyone and headed back to the hotel for another night of unbridled sex before catching the train to Kansas City the next morning. They attended the American Royal Horse Show that week and toured the fountains in the Country Club Plaza. After a very wonderful week they returned to farm life in Ottumwa also helping Park Soon to build his bungalow and later welcome Park's bride. They raised there children becoming very successful and lived happily horny ever after never getting enough of each other's bodies.