Radar's Return: A M*A*S*H Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ahh! Oh Patty, no objection at all," he answered as she rolled off of him so that he could roll the condom down his big cock. There kissing was ravenous as Radar climbed on top of her. Wasting no time, she placed the head of his member at the entrance to her womanhood. Being extra careful Radar entered her pussy very slowly until she thrust her hips up to grasp more and more of him. Leaning down Radar hungrily kissed the nurse. Arching her back Patty grabbed Radar by his hair and directed his mouth to her boobs which she promptly ground in his face.

"Oh yes, don't stop, harder...yes!" she growled sticking a finger into his ass hole. Eagerly, he kissed and nibbled on her chest as the sweat began to pour off of them. They quickly established a rhythm as Radar's pounding became more frantic as even more sweat poured from both of their bodies. The sound of their pelvises crashing seemed to echo off the walls of the barn. Both lovers let out a guttural cry as they came in unison.

They kept fucking until Radar's balls were totally drained and Patty's pussy was too tender for any more action. After snuggling for a few minutes, they began cleaning up using the facial tissue that she had brought. Patty stuffed the remaining rubbers in radar's pocket. On their way back to the house Patty tossed the trash into the incinerator.

With Radar carrying the blanket and empty cooler he joked, "You realize that I didn't kiss your back."

"Well, you will just have to take care of that next time we see each other," she giggled. It was getting late, and they both knew that there would be no time for any fun in the morning as farm folks started to work early meaning Radar would have to leave at sunrise. Mrs. Haven made up the couch for Radar and to his surprise he had the best night of sleep and the best dreams he could ever remember.

After breakfast they walked out to Radar's car and had a long goodbye feeling up each other. Reluctantly they pulled apart but not before Patty handed him the still damp pair of panties she had been wearing. She told him to think of her when he looked at them and to bring them back the next time, they saw one another. He was absolutely speechless as he climbed into the driver's seat and drove off. As Patty walked back to the house her mom met her and asked, "Well, how did it go?"

"I've got him wrapped around my little finger. But that's ok as I'm also wrapped around his little finger," she laughed. The women smiled at one another, and both were hoping for wedding bells in Patty's future. That night would be the first of many that she would make herself cum to thoughts of Radar.

As Radar drove thoughts of Patty crowded his mind almost causing him to drive off of the road twice. Finally making it home he saw his dog, Ranger, running up to meet him. Loving all over the dog and getting dog kisses he laughed and told the dog, "Hey boy, I missed you! But guess what I think I may have found the girl of my dreams. Patty is wonderful I know you'd love her."

As they did chores Radar told his mom all about Patty and her family. Edna knew that he was more than smitten with Patty and was already figuring that she had a future daughter-in-law just down the road. That night Radar wrote three letters. The first was to the Havens thanking them for a wonderful time and promising to help with chores the next time he came.

The second was a five-page love letter he wrote as he sniffed Patty's panties. It read in part, "You are wonderful, and I can't wait to see you again, how about in two weeks? I loved kissing all over your body from your wonderful stinky armpits to your sexy feet...your mouth is magic...Yesterday was the best day of my life."

The final letter was to his former cohorts at M*A*S*h 4077 about his life on the farm. He was feeling so good that he did not tell them the truth that things were a bit rough and that he had to take a job in town at the General Store. Instead, he told them how wonderful things were and that they would have a bumper crop this year. He sat back and sighed as he missed his old friends but was very happy new return to civilian life.

It did not take long for him to get a reply from Patty. Radar sensed before the mailman even put the letter in the box that there would be a great letter from Patty for him. Her letter was equally long and as she invited him for another visit, she said among other things, "Thanks for your steamy letter it made me miss you all the more. Don't forget to bring back my undies as mom noticed them missing from the wash. I hope you slept with them and that they gave you great dreams hopefully about me."

She continued, "If you don't return them, I may have to spank you, ha-ha! Also, don't forget that you must kiss my back when you come. It was also the sexiest day of my life...I can't believe how great it was when you kissed me between my legs...I can't do anything without thinking about how hot I got having you inside of me...I want to try it every way possible...you're adorable and sexy. I will be counting the days until we kiss each other's butts and so much more."

The next day Radar went to see the owner of the store he worked at to ask for a few more hours as having a girlfriend was going to cost him money. Luckily for him the owner needed a little more help. Next, he went to the owner of Bookin's Jewelry to look for a small gift for Patty. It was a simple gold necklace with a small heart hanging from it. Over the next two weeks the letters between the couple kept flying back and forth as Radar continued his work on the farm and at the store. Finally, the day came for their visit with Radar leaving before sunrise.

After kissing Patty passionately Radar told her that he should go ahead and help with the fence before lunch so that they could spend quality time together after lunch. Utterly confused about how Radar would know that they were resetting some posts and replacing others Patty agreed and walked with him to where her dad and brother were hard at work, "I brought an eager volunteer to help this morning!"

Mr. Haven was impressed with both Radar's willingness to pitch in and the strength of the smaller man that he had gotten from carrying patient litters and other hard work in Korea. With Radar's help the task was done just in time for lunch. Now it was time for Radar to impress Mrs. Haven as he volunteered himself and Patty to do the lunch dishes. Of course, he hadn't done these things to impress his host as he had been taught that country folks always pitched-in when visiting folks.

Not able to wait any longer the couple went for a walk directly to the barn. Their hands and mouths were all over each other as soon as the door was latched. Radar tossed the condoms on the blanket that she had given him for safe-keeping the last time they were together, then he pulled the panties from his other pocket which were wrapped around the box containing the necklace, "Here, I am returning your underwear with interest. Just having them made me feel closer to you."

Patty started to toss them aside but then she felt a lump in the middle of the cloth. Carefully she unwrapped the soiled undies exposing the box. When she opened it, she gasped, "Oh my goodness it is beautiful, I don't know what to say Radar!"

After a bit of excited fumbling with the clasp she put her new prize possession around her slim neck. Moments later they were both naked, other than the necklace, on the blanket devouring each other. Radar was about to climb on top of her when she turned her back to him and giggling reminded him that he still had not kissed her back. So, starting at her neck he worked down her spine not missing a spot until he was tonguing out her ass hole.

"Oh yes! Hot...but...take this and use it right now," she moaned as she handed him a rubber while she raised up to her knees. It did not take long for the relatively inexperienced Radar to figure out what she wanted as she wiggled her ass at him. After all, isn't this the way their farm animals had sex. Aiming his erection for her opening he shoved in nearly all of the way on his first stroke not being near as gentle as their first time. Dropping her shoulders to the blanket Patty pushed her ass back toward his assault and began vigorously fingering her joy button.

Radar's hands were all over Patty squeezing her breasts, caressing her back and kneading her butt cheeks. Then looking down at her large ass he spotted her ass hole and wondered what it would be like to stab a finger or two inside of it as they fucked. So, after licking his index finger he pushed in up to the second knuckle and fucked her bowels with it in rhythm with his cock thrusts. It wasn't long before rope after rope of semen shot into the rubber and Patty's honey ran down both of their thighs.

As soon as Radar rolled off of her Patty, still panting, climbed on top of him in sixty-nine position and removed his condom and drank out his jism before sucking his cock into her mouth to clean it thoroughly. Not wanting to be outdone Radar zealously ate every spot of honey from her pussy and its surroundings. Now that they were both drained Patty held Radar in her arms as he slowly kissed and licked her sweaty boobs.

There was too much work to do back at home, so Radar reluctantly left for home shortly after their session in the barn. He suspected that Patty's family knew what they had been up to out there especially since there had been no place to wash off the smell of sex until they returned to the house. Over the next month Radar made two more trips to Lancaster before getting up the courage to invite her to Ottumwa. It was during this time that Radar's old unit received his letter and tried calling him to congratulate him on his success with the farm.

To their shock Edna told Colonel Potter that Radar had exaggerated in his letter and that things were tough. After thinking things over the answer was simple. There was a young Korean named Park Soon that had lost his family and was a natural at farming and would be of great help to Radar. So, after clearing all of the bureaucratic channels with a lot of red-tape cutting by Colonel Potter and Max Klinger along with help from Charles Winchester's powerful friends Park Soon was able to join Radar on the farm as a refugee sponsored by him. Five years later Park would become a U. S. citizen.

The new farm-hand's hard work resulted in two things happening, the farm became more profitable, and Radar could work more hours at the General Store to save up for an engagement ring. Edna had wondered if she would ever meet the love of Radar's life and was highly impressed when Patty drove up from Missouri. She was every bit as beautiful as her son had told her. It did not hurt that she was as smart as a whip and hard-working as she pitched-in around the homestead.

The couple did some shopping in downtown Ottumwa including at Bookin's Jewelry where Radar bought her earrings to match the necklace. But his primary purpose was to see what type of rings drew her fancy. When they got home, Edna was taking a nap, so they went into Radar's room and fucked like rabbits. Sitting on top Patty bounced with a blur up and down the length of his cock while teasing him with her boobs playing a kind of keep-away from his mouth.

For his part, Radar was diddling his lover's clit while giving her ass an occasional swat which only seemed to make Patty groan louder. Finally, he grabbed onto one of her tits with his mouth and did not let it go as he sucked it very hard and flicked the nipple rapidly with his tongue. With their orgasms building Patty was able to yank her boob from Radar's mouth and rode him as if she were riding a bucking bronco in a rodeo bouncing hard enough that the bed squeaked. Radar wasn't sure if the bed could take more but when Patty started to squeal and scream, he stuffed her panties into her mouth.

After the orgasms ripped through both of their bodies Patty once again ate the cum from the rubber and gave him a taste of her pussy. They hurried and got dressed and met Park Soon and Edna in the parlor listening to the radio. It was July 25, 1953, and a bulletin came on stating it looked as a permanent cease-fire in the Korean War would be signed within 48 hours as all the terms had been agreed too. They were all a bit skeptical as there been rumors before, but this seemed much more certain. The mood that evening over dinner was celebratory but subdued as they all knew the toll of human lives had been horrific. The report had been correct as the cease-fire was signed the following Monday July 27.

In the middle of the night Radar snuck into the guest bedroom and had slow loving sex with Patty. If he hadn't been certain about marrying her before he was absolutely convinced now. They seemed to fit together like gloves, and both appeared to have an adventurous side in the bedroom but also loved vanilla sex. On Monday while the world was celebrating Radar went back into Bookin's Jewelry and bought an engagement ring putting half down. The jeweler sized the ring from a washer Radar had brought in as he had slipped several different sizes of washers on her finger while she slept.

Two weeks later he was back in Lancaster and pulled Mr. Haven aside and asked his permission to marry Patty. Mr. Haven, at first, frowned at him then called his wife into the room. After relating to his wife what Radar had just stammered out, he turned back to Radar and his frown turned into the world's biggest smile, "Boy, we wondered when you'd ever get around to popping the question. We would be honored to welcome you into the family! We won't say anything until you ask her."

That evening, at dinner, Patty did not understand why her parents were in such a bubbly mood. As soon as dessert was finished Radar slowly got down onto one knee and tears started to fill Mrs. Haven's and Patty's eyes as he pulled out the ring and asked, "Patty Jean Haven you are the love of my life, would you do me the honor of marrying me?"

"Of course, I will," she screamed. She threw her arms around Radar in a tight embrace as soon as he had the ring on her finger. After the initial excitement died down Mr. Haven invited the couple to call Edna in Ottumwa to give her the glad tidings. By the time Radar left at the crack of dawn the following morning they had set the wedding date for October 24 after the harvest and decided to marry in Ottumwa and have both Patty's preacher and Father Mulcahy, if he was available, preside in a protestant ceremony at Radar's home church. Upon his return to the farm Radar quickly sent out letters to his army comrades.

Being the company clerk, he had snatched up all of their home addresses. He sent letters

to both their military and home address knowing the formal invitation would follow but wanting to allow the maximum time for them to hopefully attend. Little did he know that within a couple of weeks Colonel Potter, Max Klinger and his wife, and Father Mulcahy would be just down the road apiece in Hannibal, Missouri. Time flew by as plans were made.

Their next visit in Lancaster would be the hottest one yet. Radar was still confined to sleep on the sofa, but they still had the barn for their rendezvous.

Radar barely made it to the blanket when Patty knelt before him and yanked down his pants and underwear to his knees and sucked his hard cock into her mouth. Masterfully, she twirled her tongue around the head and shaft as she fucked him with her mouth. Sometimes intentionally she would scrape the rod with her teeth and bite the mushroom tip. As she roughly fondled his balls Radar wrapped his fist in her hair making sure she didn't go anywhere before he came. He needn't have worried as she used her other hand to ram two fingers up his ass hole.

It did not take long for him to erupt like a fountain into her mouth. After they disentangled Patty stood up and kissed him almost violently feeding him a large dollop of his own cream. Quickly he kicked off his shoes followed by the garments at his knees. As he bit Patty's neck he reached under her blouse and clumsily unfastened her bra and shoved her skirt to the ground. Pausing for a moment in their lust they both pulled their shirts over their heads allowing Patty's brassiere to fall to the ground.

While he nibbled on her ear Radar discovered something new, Patty was wearing skin-tight silky bikini panties. They fell to the ground never breaking contact rubbing their crotches together as Radar caressed her through her hot panties. Overcome with hunger Radar buried his face in her breasts. Patty wrapped her arms around his head as she forcibly guided him from one boob to the other. Moaning she asked, "Do you like my new underwear? I bought them just for you."

"Oh yes, I do, even though I haven't seen them yet, but they feel so darn sexy on your beautiful butt!" he cooed as he bit down hard on her nipple. Their passion grew and grew as Radar began the journey with his mouth southward down her belly. It was then that he got a look at her black silk bikini panties shoving a hand inside the back of the underwear which Patty immediately pulled out.

"I'm so sorry, I got my period last night so unfortunately the panties stay on. You can kiss and caress me all you wish through them though," she cooed with empathy and a bit of disappointment. After Patty had given him such a great orgasm just mere minutes ago, while he was disappointed, he felt he owed it to her to return that wonderful feeling. So, instead of removing her undies he pulled them hard upwards so that they were tight against her pussy and clit.

He hoped that his caressing and kissing would be amplified through the tight garment. He dove between her thighs and cupped her butt cheeks and roughly played with them. As his face got closer to her crotch, he could smell a very different odor than he had ever smelled. The smell was pungent but somehow drew him to her pussy as much as her regular honey had previously.

Its surprised Patty at how eagerly her fiancé was kissing and nipping at her crotch. She had never let anyone get past second base during that time of the month, but it didn't take long before she was humping his face and kicking his backside. Close to an orgasm Patty was glad that she had changed her tampon just before they went to the barn, but she also knew that along with her sweet honey now flowing that there would be menstrual flow filling her vagina. It did not seem to bother Radar as his kissing and caressing only seemed to get more emphatic. Looking up he pleaded, "Let me fuck you!"

"Oh, hell yes, turn away while I get ready and wipe off your face," she whispered as she handed him a washcloth. IT was the first time either of them had ever used such language. Patty got up to her knees and pulled out the tampon by the string and slid it into a trash bag and used another cloth to wipe around her cunt lips. Spreading her legs wide she invited him between them. Curious, Radar started to bend down to eat her pussy, but she quickly redirected him upward and allowed him to fuck her without a rubber as the chance of getting pregnant was so slight.

Looking down at her womanhood Radar thought both her clit and lips seemed swollen so he decided to proceed cautiously. Patty helped him find her opening and he slowly went in. A growl came from both of them as her pussy grabbed the invading cock tighter than ever, or at least, it seemed that way. The feeling of her velvety pussy around his member was new and exciting. Grabbing his head, she pulled his mouth down and kissed him hard as she used her Cagle muscles to milk his cock. This only caused him to get lost in lust and fuck her hard using his cock like a piston.

"Oh yes, harder, fill me with your goo," she cried out arching her back as she came. Patty's fingers were clawing into her fiancé's butt as he as he pummeled her harder and faster. Rope after rope of semen shot into Patty as she had one rolling orgasm after another. They fucked until Radar's cock finally fell out of her limp. Picking up their wash clothes they each cleaned themselves the best they could.