Radiance Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We will but first you must return this man back into the arms of the one who loves him, I cannot control his limbs, only his head, so please if you truly want to come with us then return him safely to the one he loves and who loves him, because if she realizes he is gone she will hunt you" Wisp said and Riss nodded then with a single movement, she scooped up Seven's body and headed back to where his mate lay.

Riss was as silent as a phantom as she slid the still unconscious Seven back into the arms of Visa and Wisp felt the huge claw female stir and then sniff before gripping him tightly and pulling him into her tight embrace, wrapping her long arms and her tail around him once again, she held him tightly but nowhere near tight enough to be uncomfortable, she could actually feel the female claw's love radiating from her in her every movement and she sighed heavily inside Seven's mind.

Love was such a simple thing, such an underrated thing, a thing that people simply took for granted, those feelings and emotions that shroud, wrapped and ensnared the heart and mind, it was both the quietest and most powerful force in the universe, so powerful that it could bind the heart of two very different beings together and show them both that they're differences really don't mean a single thing, that the only things that do matter are how they are the same, of how they are compatible and by the noises, Wisp had heard these two make, they were very very compatible indeed.

Riss did everything Wisp had told her to do, once Seven was safely back in the arms of the one he loved she retreated back to the corner of the room and cloaked herself fading into the shadows perfectly, now she had to wait.

000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

A couple of hours later Seven woke with a start, he sat bolt upright with enough force and a loud whoosh of sucking breath to scare the living daylights out of Visa who instantly did the same, "What!? What is it my love!?" she exclaimed.

From their left there was a loud snort as Ven instantly came too and he looked up, "What's going on?" he groaned sleepily, Gregory simply turned over in his arms mumbling as he did.

"Something bit me! Something grabbed me and bit me!" Seven said in a confused sounding voice reaching up to his neck, he instantly felt the two small puncture marks in his shoulder that were throbbing slightly.

"It's just a bad dream, my human, nothing could ever harm you while I guard you and you've been in my arms the whole night," Visa said softly as she ran her huge hand up his back.

He was about to respond when Wisp spoke up in his head, "Listen to me very carefully Seven, you were bit and you were taken but you need to stay calm and quiet about it for the moment, it was a big misunderstanding" she said softly.

"Huh? you're not making much sense Wisp," Seven said as Visa gently pulled him back down to her again.

"I Ummm kinda made us a new friend, but not before she kinda grabbed you and dosed you with venom, it put you out like a light and kinda let me have control of your body for a bit, well your head anyway, I could speak to her using your voice and I explained who and what are to her, she's still in this room waiting for you signal for her to come out but you need to explain this to the others so they don't hurt her by accident, she doesn't mean us any harm and she wants to come with us, she's a victim of the Enclave too," Wisp said then Seven sat and listened as she explained to him what had happened to him.

"So umm it appears that something interesting happened last night, when I went to use the bathroom I got bit by someone who thought were to hurt her, but Wisp was able to explain to her that we aren't a threat to her," Seven said subconsciously rubbing the bite site and suddenly Visa expression went as serious as the grave.

"What? Someone hurt my male?" she snarled darkly, she grabbed Seven's hand and lifted it instantly spotting the puncture wound and her eyes flickered in recognition.

"A Nightstalker!" she snarled darkly.

"Its ok Visa, I'm ok, I'm not hurt and look she brought me back to you, it was never her intention to hurt me and she didn't, look not a mark on me, I'm fine," Seven said and Visa snarled and pointed to his shoulder.

"I know but I'm fine honestly, Wisp told me she could have easily just killed me but she didn't, she wanted to speak to me but was scared I would hurt her or that I would call you guys and that you would hurt or kill her, she was afraid, Wisp spoke to her and explained to her who we are, she made her a promise that we would help her and I'm not going to make her into a liar Visa, so I want your word that when I bring her out that you will not hurt her or lay a single claw on her," Seven said.

Visa bristled and her tail whipped around, "She hurt MY male Seven, you are mine and she hurt you!" Visa snarled but Seven simply held up a hand and stood in front of her looking right up into her eyes before reaching up and stroking her horns.

"Your word sugar tail," he said sternly and Visa growled and snorted, but then she blew out a heavy sigh and nodded.

"I promise not to hurt her," she said and Seven nodded, he knew that Visa's word was her bond and then he turned to Ven who had been listening intently.

"I want the same from you," he said and the big male claw looked surprised.

"Me?" he exclaimed pointing a long-clawed finger at himself and Seven nodded.

"Yup I know Visa's your sister so what is hers is under your protection too just as whats yous is under hers, she'd die to protect Gregory just as I would and I know what that means, so I want your word too," Seven said.

Ven snorted and glanced at Visa who nodded, both were obviously impressed that he'd seen right through their backup plan, "Alright, you have my word, I won't hurt her, but I'll say this now because my sister loves you too much to say it, if she lays another hand or fang on you in anyway my sister doesn't like, promise or not I will make her regret it, a male's first duty is to his pack and no one hurts my loved ones, you being my sisters mate means you are my family Seven, you are part of my pack now, no-one hurts my pack, ever" he said in a menacing tone of voice that told Seven he meant every word and Seven nodded.

"Good enough," he said nodding.

Seven turned to the corner where the Nightstalker girl was hiding, "It's alright now, you can come out, we won't hurt you" he said softly.

There was a soft shuffling and that's when with a blue rippling effect she appeared out of the shadows, she was tall and pretty muscular, Seven estimated about Seven foot tall, the first thing he noticed was she had the head of a snake and the body of a canine, she had a long scaled tail that had a rattle on the end of it.

She was stood on two long digitigrade legs, her body was covered in short golden fur which did surprisingly little to hide her incredibly well-muscled physique, twin rows of utterly chiselled abs that made her look like she did sit-ups from the moment she woke up till the moment she fell asleep ran up her stomach, on her chest hidden in her fur barely were a pair of sizeable breasts that seemed to bounce slightly as he walked.

To Seven's utter surprise her face was incredibly feminine, he never imagined a snake looking feminine but her jaw, snout and bright golden eyes were incredibly feminine, she looked incredibly nervous, she was wringing her clawed hands together and she looked down at her feet, nervously.

"H-H-Hello my name issss Rissss" she said in a surprisingly deep but soft and feminine voice, rolling her S's like a snake hissing.

Visa drew herself up and stared at her hard as did Ven but Seven stepped forwards and held out his hand to her, she looked at it in amazement, "No hard feelings Riss, Wisp told me what happened and I want you to know I don't hold it against you" he said and she looked utterly amazed but then she slowly took it and he shook it.

"I am ssssorry if I hurt you, it wassss not my intention, I wisssshed to sssspeak to you, but I wassss afraid you would hurt me, sssso I knocked you out with my venom," she said.

"It's alright, I understand and I want you to know I don't hold it against you, Wisp explained to me that you are like us, another victim of the Enclave labs," Seven said and Riss nodded her large-scaled head.

Both Visa and Ven's stance softened a little, Visa stepped up and drew herself up looking the slightly smaller female right in the eye, "I will forgive you once, just once for what you did but I swear this to you, if you ever lay another claw on MY male I will end you, is that clear?" she snarled and Riss nodded her scaled head.

"I am ssssorry, I-I-I thought he wassss like the other humanssss, the onessss that hurt me, I thought he wassss going to hurt me or you, but I wanted to sssspeak to him, not hurt him, I do not hurt or kill unlesssss I am forced to, but Wissssp told me who you are and now I undersssstand, sssso I apologisssse to you and him," Riss said.

Visa seemed to visibly deflate and then she glanced at Ven who nodded, "Apology accepted and I forgive you this time but only because MY male does, but my statement stands" Visa said and Riss nodded and her face brightened as to Seven's surprise Visa offered her hand and Riss shook it.

They brought her in and sat her down on one of the mattresses and she told them her story, she told them about the underground labs about all the things that they were doing down there, experiments with some kind of glowing green stuff that seemed to change whatever it touched, she didn't know if it was what made her or not, all she remembered was waking up one day in a box and that being her life, a life filled with fear, misery and pain, till she got the chance to escape one day and she took it.

All of them looked at one another as she spoke as they heard her life echoing and mirroring their own, snakes don't have tear ducts and they don't blink either as they don't have eyelids, but Seven could see the sadness in her eyes as they explained their own lives to her, first Seven, then Visa and finally Gregory, each taking their turn to add the book of misery that was being written here.

Seven reached out his hand and to Riss's amazement a canteen of water flew into it, "Wissssp told me you could do amazing things, she said you were telekinetic, that you could move thingssss with your mind, but I didn't believe it till I ssssaw her, I never would believe ssssuch thingssss posssssible, but sssshe told me you were good people, that you would help me and sssshe did not lie" Riss said.

"Yeah she's a good person and she is not in the habit of lying to anyone, she calls it how she sees it, she saved my life and by indirect action those of Visa and Ven as well, because if she hadn't triggered the cage releases they'd still be locked up there in that flying nightmare, hell she's responsible for all of us not only being free but here together, if it wasn't for her I wouldn't know the meaning of love," Seven said shooting a glance and a smile at Visa who smiled at him proudly.

"Will you let me come with you? I do not wissssh to live down here anymore, I wissssh to have friendssss, to talk to people, people like me" Riss said.

Seven nodded, "Of course you can Riss, as far as we're concerned you're just like us, another victim of the hell of the Enclave, we survivors need to stick together and as far as we're concerned it doesn't matter what face you wear or skin you're in, we're all the same, simple as that really" Seven said and Riss's face lit up with both surprise and happiness.

It took a moment for Seven to realise this might be the very first time that anyone had ever shown Riss kindness, esspecially his kind, "Alright time to move out methinks, hopefully, the big ass killer hornet things have kept the Enclave and every fucker else at bay, now all we need to do is find a fucking way out of this place" Seven said and Riss's smile grew wider, her tongue flickered in what seemed to be happiness.

"I think I can help you out there, you don't live underground without having at least two ways out," she said happily and now Seven smiled.

"Well alright then, let's pack up and get moving, we got a long way to go yet people, so let's gear up and get the fuck out of here," Seven said and everyone moved like they had a purpose.

12