Radiance Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With a slow movement ew Gregory's cock into his mouth, being careful to avoid his fangs so that he didn't accidentally hurt his lover, somehow Gregory's tip actually seemed to slot perfectly in-between his front two fangs like it was meant to be there, slowly just like Gregory had done to him he began to suck on him, sealing his lips around the base and moving his head back and forth while also pumping and squirming his tongue around him, Gregory turned into a mess in an instant.

He was squirming and squealing with pleasure and delight as he hung from Ven's strong grip, the noises he was making were like the sweetest music for Ven's ears, he simply couldn't get enough, knowing that his human was in pure ecstasy because of what he was doing to him drove him crazy and he doubled down, picking up the pace until Gregory couldn't hold out any longer, with a shrill pleasure laden cry Ven felt Gregory go as stiff as a board and his mouth was flooded with spurt after spurt of his human's seed.

To his utter surprise and delight, the taste was incredible, salty and musky and it utterly sparkled on his tongue, he swallowed it all while using his tongue to pump out more making Gregory squeal and squirm until he simply hung there like a boned fish.

Tenderly and very carefully Ven lowered his human down making sure to do it at an angle so no weight would be put on his neck, even the thought of an accidental injury to his male filled him with fear, he wanted this man to drown in joy and love not fear, once he was down Ven squatted down on his haunches before moving into a kneeling position so he could lean over his rose-tinted panting human, the blood that had filled his head and upper extremities while he was hanging had made his blush basically neon at this point, he was bright pink and red.

"Was that good for you my sweet, tender one?" Ven growled softly as he leaned over him, watching in joy as Gregory tried in vain to make his eyes focus.

"I-I-I didn't even know such things could exist" Gregory panted softly, Ven's heart swelled with pride at his words, he reached down and very gently stroked his face making his human catch his fingers and kiss them before reaching up to try to draw him into a deep kiss.

"P-P-Please Ven, please make love to me, I can't bear it anymore, I-I-i needs this, I need you" Gregory stammered softly, the embarrassment at the words leaving his lips practically oozing out of every pore, infact it was as Ven could smell his pheromones and he was gradually learning what each scent his human released meant, this sharp tangy one was embarrassment and he was delighted to find it smelled sweet to him.

"How could any human loving claw-like myself refuse such a request from one as beautiful as you?" Ven growled softly making Gregory shiver, slowly Gregory turned himself over and he lifted his hips, making his incredible peach-like rear-end lift into the air, he was offering it to Ven and he was going to partake.

"P-P-Please be gentle, it's my first time," Gregory said, his voice muffled somewhat by the mattress, Ven gently ran his clawed hands over his human's buttocks parting them as he did to reveal a pink little hole twitching shyly between them as if in anticipation of what was about to happen to it.

"Don't you worry my human, this claw will love you right, always" Ven growled and with that, he lowered his head and using his very long tongue he licked right up the gap between Gregory's buttocks making his squeak with surprise.

Ven knew there was no way Gregory would be able to take him right off the bat, there needed to be prepared, he had to go slow and temper his instinct to just mount him in, he wanted this to be the most incredible night of Gregory's life, not one he remembered because of how much it hurt, so using his long thin tongue he began to tickle and lick at his hole delighting in the musky taste of it, soon it began to pucker like it was blowing him kisses, this was his chance.

Using the tip Ven lined up and pushed in timing his movement for when Gregory's pulsing hole relaxed and it worked perfectly, his saliva wet tongue slipped right in like it belonged and he felt Gregory tense up at the feeling of the odd slimy invader now inside him, but as Ven squirmed the tip around pushing in deeper and tasting the walls around him Gregory relaxed and began to coo and mewl softly, this was exactly what Ven wanted.

It took him a great deal of patience but soon Ven had used his tongue and the tips of his fingers to stretch Gregory's anus open, his tongue had also lubricated it, now came the main event, he retracted it from inside his human and lifted himself up, squatting on his haunched behind him to get a good angle, as he looked down the sight of his human on his hands and knees with his ass in the air like this filled him with lust, he wanted this man so badly it was beginning to hurt.

Lining up was a bit tricky due to their size difference but with a little bit of work and thanks to his prehensile tip Ven finally managed to get the two of them aligned properly, his tip stroking the ridges of Gregory's gaping hole like his tongue had done, he could hear his human panting in anticipation, this was it now, time for two to become one, one human boy and one claw boy together in one love.

Ven began to push, his tip slipping easily inside Gregory's anus, no sooner was it in than he began to use it to feel around the walls like he'd tasted them with his tongue only moments ago, Gregory began to moan softly as his body was filled with utterly new sensations from the invading claw cock, slowly, slowly, slowly, Ven pushed more and more into him feeling the delightful burst of pleasure not only as Gregory's insides gripped and squirmed around him like they were trying to draw him deeper but as each of his bumps popped inside.

Ven could feel Gregory's insides stretching to accommodate him and he could hear his human moaning so cutely, he was listening intently for any noises that indicate pain of any kind that would let him know he'd gone too far, but to his delight, his human seemed to be taking him surprisingly well, but when he hit three-quarters of his length that's when he bottomed out, Gregory couldn't take any more, especially as the base of Ven's manhood was so wide.

Holding still Ven let his beautiful human get used to the feeling and to let his flesh stretch properly so that it didn't hurt, eventually, he looked over his shoulder at his claw lover, "Y-Y-You can move now" he said in the cutest voice Ven had ever heard in his life.

Ven was not one to refuse a plea from his beloved man, so he did as Gregory asked, he began to move and as he did he made sure to swirl his tip like a little Vertibird blade inside him because as his tip was so thin it didn't touch anything unless you made it touch something, so to increase his boy's pleasure he swirled it around inside him like a little sweet spot seeking finger.

It worked beautifully, the noises that Gregory began to make as Ven began to push his hips back and forth pushing his cock into his anus were incredible, though to be fair Ven was making some rather lewd noises of his own, the feeling of his human's molten insides gripping him and squirming over him was utterly breathtaking, suddenly he didn't want him on all fours any more, he wanted him to feel loved, so he moved his bit hands under Gregory's belly and lifted him up, leaning his head down as he did, the timing was everything here because just as his penis slid into Gregory's anus again, his tongue slid into his mouth as well, his human utterly melted.

Ven couldn't hold out for long under such incredible mind-bending pleasure, the sensations and feelings were utterly wondrous, Gregory had utterly lost his inhibitions at this point, he could feel his little human pushing back into him as hard as he was pushing into him, the feeling was building within both of them before with a roar of unbridled passion Ven released right up inside Gregory and to his sheer surprise and delight, he saw Gregory release despite neither of them having touched him, a completely hands-free orgasm.

The pair of them collapsed into a sweaty heap, though Ven had been careful to control his fall as to not crush his beautiful human under him, instead, he'd rolled at the last moment, taking his human with him as they were still kinda connected and Gregory had gripped on so tightly that it had only aided him to roll with him, so now Ven was laid on his back with his human laid sprawled out on his belly, his manhood still buried in his ass.

"I-I-I want this every day from now on, any chance I get I'm going to be all over you like a rash, you know that right? Gregory panted and Ven chuckled softly, he stroked his beautiful human's bare chest and stomach tickling him with his claws.

"After making me feel like this my human, you can have me every day, night and any time in-between," he said making Gregory chuckle, slowly Ven's maleness withdrew back into his pouch and Gregory turned over in his arms.

"I love you Ven, with all of my body, heart and soul I love you, you have freed me in every sense of the word," he said, Ven felt his heart jump for joy at his words and also swell with pride.

"And you will forever remain free my love, no matter what, while I still draw breath I will fight for you," he said softly.

"As I will you," Gregory said softly and with that his beautiful human fell asleep in his arms, Ven stroked his slightly damp fur and smiled at him, now he knew why his sister was smiling so much lately, so this is what was true human love felt like, it was a drug, one that once you felt it, you'd do anything for your next hit.

00000

Slinking down silently from her hiding spot Riss Silently stalked over to the other container, the one that Visa and Seven had opted to sleep in, they had been much much later than Gregory and Ven as they had been having a four-way conversation with her and Wisp the cloud girl that was currently living in Seven's head, they had been discussing the prospect of possibly finding Wisp a new body and also telling Riss about the Enclave faction that was currently chasing them, it had all sounded pretty scary stuff.

The prospect of telepathic human tracking them down by locking onto Seven where ever he tried to hide was an awful thought, she comes outside to both find a place to relieve herself and to get some fresh air, when she had heard odd noises coming from Ven and Gregory's container and after finding the door shut tight, had found a way to silently climb up to one of the air vents.

What she had witnessed inside the container actually filled her with both curiosity and hope, it was obvious to her that humans could apparently love either gender or at least had preferences, as did claws apparently, this actually put a ray of hope into her soul, if a human male could love both a male and a female claw, then there should be no reason why one couldn't love her too, right?

As she slinked silently back to Seven and Visa's container she suddenly heard very similar noises coming from inside, moving around silently to one of the air vents she used her tail to pushed herself up and prop her while she peered inside, lo and behold the pair were kissing and by the grip, Visa had on Seven it looked likely that she was about to have her way with the little human, this she had to see.

00000

"Err guys? Hello? Seven can you hear me?" Wisp yelled to no avail, it looked like the pair were utterly lost in their kiss, she got the feeling by the thoughts and emotions that were flooding Seven's mind and the power of them that there was no way she was going to snap Seven out of his claw induced stupor, Visa had a tight hold of him and her long thin tongue was swirling around inside Seven's mouth, it appeared the pair had utterly forgotten she was even there, suddenly Visa stood up moved a little way away and got down on her knees, she reached out with her long tail and stroked up Seven's body to under his chin.

"You know what this girl wants my human" she growled deeply, Seven licked his lips and began to move forwards.

Wisp had mere seconds to decide, did she sit quietly and try to tie herself into Seven's nerves as deep as she could so she could experience this or did she flee for her life before she found out what the underside of Visa's tail both looked and tasted like, the clock counted down, it was make or break.

12