Radiance Ch. 35

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was quite a mixture of expressions on their faces after seeing the scene between Seven and Visa unfolding before them, some of them were curious, others were shocked but surprisingly none of them looked disgusted which actually made Seven quite happy because it meant that at least there was a degree of openness among them, which was rather pleasant to see.

That's when one of them spoke up, "Umm so you two are a couple or something?" a young woman who looked to be in her late teens with bright green eyes that were as wide as dinner plates as she looked between the pair.

"He is my life mate and I am his, this beautiful human male has shown me more love and such beauty that he single-handedly restored my faith that there were as we always hoped good humans out there who wouldn't try to hurt or kill us simply because of how we looked and more than that he taught me the true meaning of love as he showed me the most wonderful things," Visa said proudly as she gently raked her fingers through Seven's snow-white hair.

"Umm don't take this the wrong way as I'm not judging you both but umm how doesn't that work? I mean given he's a fair bit smaller than you how do you you know Ummm" she said before getting embarrassed as she seemed to realise what she was asking Visa about but by the matching curious looks from all of them, it was something that appeared to burn in all of their minds.

But rather than sharing the embarrassed look that crossed Seven's face Visa simply smirked, "Oh trust me when I say we fit together very very beautiful, I may be bigger than he but that only adds to the beautify of it because it forces me to be extra gentle with him because he's a lot more fragile than me, but then in return, he gives me and shows me things so beautiful he makes my heart and body sing his praises and trust me, ladies, when I say this beautiful man has more than enough to make this big scaled girl before you not just growl but fucking well roar and scream, size does not matter it just makes things more fun because then you have to get inventive" Visa said proudly.

"Seconded right here, this beautiful human right here in my lap where he belongs makes this sexy claw boy right here, purr, growl and roar all in the same breath, I adore every single bit of this wonderful man's body, he makes me believe in the power of love, he showed me that even if I am different from other claws and even different from humans that I am no less worthy of either kindness and understanding and love than any of you, he was the very first person to ever tell me that I am beautiful, he looked me right in the eyes and he told me that he thought I was the most beautiful man he had ever seen in his life, how the hell am I not supposed to not fall in love with someone that pure and that beautiful? And ever since he came into my life I have discovered who I really am and I have this beautiful man to thank for all of it and I love him for it" Ven said hugging Gregory tightly against him and nuzzling him.

The women looked between them all even glancing at Riss and Runs who were snuggled up on an armchair it seemed that right here in this room some minds were being gently pried open with gentle displays of affection and love by people they had obviously not expected such things from.

To his credit, Malakai managed to get through each and every one of the women who had come to him hoping for his help and in just two and a half hours he managed to fix a variety of items from coats to socks and even a couple of sets of underwear which caused some mile embarrassment for both parties involved but at least they were clean.

But once he was done each of them paid him in goods, some of which came in the form of food and even a gun complete with ammo which Seven promised to teach him how to use so he could learn how to defend himself and his new friends which were exchanged for a set of repairs and the upgrade of a coat which he repaired tears and then sewed leather patches to both the elbows and across the shoulders.

Now while he'd been busy Seven had managed to slip Visa's grasp and had with the help of Wisp had made some dinner for the group from both their supplies and from some of the new food that Malakai had earned through his work which he had happily put into the group pool because in his words "What's mine is yours because you already proved to me that you are all there for me regardless of what comes my way."

Once the meal was ready the pair brought them out with Seven making a gesture by serving Malakai first because he had been working so hard helping them as a whole to not only help innocent people but to win the hearts and minds of normal people by showing them just how a non-human could help them and were not scary and evil as they may have been led to believe, it had opened a whole host of doors for the whole host of conversations that had bloomed over the last near three hours, including Malakai himself not only explaining once again where his people came from but also his own story.

Plus there was quite a cute moment between Wisp and Malakai during their meal because he was apparently very hungry and really got stuck into his meat and pasta and he wound up with a stain of red sauce around his mouth making it look like he was really bad at putting on lipstick.

So Wisp picked up a napkin that he had absolutely no idea where she'd gotten and reached up to clean his mouth which made him fix those absolutely amazed looking eyes on her while he just let her do it showing that he trusted her though he did very nearly go the same colour as the sauce around his mouth.

After they were all finished they decided to call it a night and by the way Visa pretty much threw Seven over her shoulder and carried him up the stairs not a moment too soon, it was obvious she really wanted to try out their new bed, though it wasn't until Seven ad found himself pitched into the middle of the nest she'd turned it into and pounced onto him landing with each of her large feet either side of his hips as she crouched in a squat over him with her long tail wagging like an oversized excited dog.

"Oh my male you have no idea how badly I've needed you since we survived that crash, when I came too I was just so incredibly scared that my male was going to be dead, that I was never going to see the one I love with my whole heart ever again and when I saw that you were alive I thanked every single potentially plausible deities that you humans seem to believe in that they hadn't taken my love away from me, it made me remember just how incredibly fragile that not just you are that we all are and it made me realize that we really have to revel in and enjoy every moment we are given together, so please my male let me enjoy you tonight because I need you so incredibly badly" she growled reaching down and nuzzling him while licking all over his face and neck before pushing that long tongue into his mouth.

He smiled as she pulled her tongue from his mouth and looked right into his eyes with a look of pure need and desperate want shimmering in hers, "If you want me then take me, my big scaly love, there is nothing I would not do for you so if you want it from me simply ask me" he said in a soft purr while running his actual hands over her incredibly powerful thighs while running a pair of invisible hands over her glorious orbs of feminine beauty while running yet another pair up and down her tail and yet another set over her large scaly chest teasing her nipples out from under her protective scales just to caress and tweak them.

Visa growled wantingly the deep rumbling noise making her entire body vibrate and her tail to swish eagerly, "I want your beautiful face between my thighs, I want to feel your tongue tasting inside me, I want to feel that wonderful little tongue of yours licking as deep as it can reach inside me I want to feel my insides coated with your saliva" Visa purred in a deep husky voice and Seven gave her a warm but coy smile.

"Want me to do the other one as well while I'm at it because you know my tongue might accidentally slip into the wrong hole, your a big girl and it gets kinda dark down there for a little human like me," he said and she gave him a big toothy grin.

"Don't threaten me with a good time my human" she purred.

"I'll tell you what if you'll get on your hands and knees and lift that sweet tail for me I'll do that one too, I'll even kiss every inch under that sexy tail of yours" he purred and she let out a strangled growl as his invisible hands squeezed her buttocks.

"Deal as long as you let me taste you too, if I'm lifting my tail for you tonight you are letting me have you in my mouth as long as I want tonight" she growled in reply.

"Now whose threatening who with a good time?' he said grinning.

Visa took that as his agreement and rightly so and she very quickly picked him up and stripped his clothing from him before laying him back down and squatting down on her haunches above his face giving him an incredible view right up into her dripping and needy uncovered loins which were uncovered and ready for his attentions, she began to lower herself while looking down her long body until her feminine lips were mere inches above his mouth Seven lifted his head and very gently licked over the outer lips making her growl before pushing down to make him rest his head on the pillow as she pressed her loins to his mouth making a perfect seal between the two.

Seven found her lips parted very easily as his tongue invaded her he very quickly found her entrance as his mouth was sealed within her dripping outer fleshy lips and pushed his tongue right through the perfect ring of feminine muscle and buried it inside her incredibly tight passage, relishing the sweet and spicy flavour that exploded all over his tongue as he began to lick her burning hot flesh.

Visa instantly threw her head back and snarled loudly as she felt him beginning to lick her insides, she very gently began to grind her outer lips against his mouth coating his face in a thick coating of her emanations and Seven reached up and gripped her thighs pressing his fingers into the incredible powerful muscle covered by thick protected scales.

Seven loved how tight his beloved woman was, her inside were literally so strong and tight that she was actually able to grip hold of his tongue and by the way, they rippled along it was like she was trying to milk every drop of saliva from it to coat her insides with it, she began to throw her head up and snarl and after only a few minutes of him licking her grinding her clit against him he could feel her reaching her very first climax which came only moments later with a huge rush and a roar that signalled the flush of her emanation which poured into her mouth and forced him to swallow mouthfuls of that thick sweet spicy fluid.

But even before he had a chance to recover let alone her she shuffled backwards still on her haunches and she scooped him off his back and into the air holding his dangling before her, she looked up at him and smiled, "My turn to taste MY love" she growled and Seven barely had the chance to look down his body before her tongue coiled itself around his manhood, peeled his foreskin back and it vanished into her eager mouth.

Seven's mind melted in his head as the pleasure hit him as he felt his now exposed glans scrape along the roof of her mouth and feeling her tongue sliding all over it along with his shaft, all while a part of her tongue juggling his balls as well which assaulted his mind with a world of pleasure.

Not only that she was able to create an incredibly powerful suction upon it that made him feel like his manhood was stuck in a hoover, Visa began to bob her head back and forth, pulling back so only his tip was in her mouth before pushing it all back inside including his balls.

Just like Visa it appeared that Seven couldn't stand up for long under the torment of the one you love as they know you inside and out and it was obvious by Visa's motions she was determined to wring every drop of pleasure out of him let alone sperm and that's exactly what she got only moments later when he exploded right inside her mouth.

Seven's head felt like it was suddenly filled with fireworks and fluff as he felt Visa literally sucking every single drop of his seed from him like his manhood was a straw that was dipped into her favourite drink, he could feel his balls contracting under the intensity of her sucking.

When she'd got every single drop she let his manhood free from her mouth with a wet sticky pop and she licked her lips before smiling up at him with a very lewd look, "Oh I love the way you taste my male! I could happily suck every drop of your seed from you every night if only I didn't love you injecting it into other parts of me and speaking of which when you are done licking under my tail I want you to put this beautiful part of you up there tonight because if your tongue feels that good up there I want to know if this feels even better" she growled very gently tickling her claw around his exposed glans.

Seven simply nodded dumbly as his head kept sparkling, Visa put him down and got down on her hands and knees before spinning around bending down and lifting her tail to expose herself to him before looking over her shoulder to smile at him and like a giant scaly magnet that perfect rear end of hers drew him right up under her tail like a powerful magnet was embedded in it and also in his mouth.

As he drew closer Seven could see Visa's tail hole already blowing him kisses in anticipation of feeling his lips and his tongue caressing it, but rather go right for it Seven began to run both his fingers and his lips over the exposed flesh at the root of her tail making her gasp and growl as well as her tail went ramrod straight, he began to very gently teasing her by gently kissing and licking all around it knowing full well she was as desperate to feel his tongue and lips there as he was to put them there, so when he did plant his very first tender kiss right on her tail hole the growl that escaped Visa was all the more powerful because the pleasure shot it sent through her was more like a cannon round rather than a little firework.

Just like her womanhood, Visa's tail hole sucked Seven's tongue out of his head as he began to probe inside a little and the growls and moans of pure pleasure escaping her made his heart leap and jump with pure joy because he knew that this incredibly intimate act was bringing this incredible woman the most purest pleasure and he also knew that it proved to her beyond any shadow of a doubt how he felt about her, because who else would ever be willing to do this for her not only happily but joyfully.

After licking and tasting around inside her for a few minutes coating every inch he could reach with his thick saliva he pulled his tongue out and ran his arms up her tail hugging it to her, she glanced over her shoulder and she instantly she knew what was coming and show lowered hr large body to make herself ready for it, lining up her huge rear with his crotch before thrusting it at him hungrily, Sevens heart pounded in his chest as he felt her tail hole kiss his manhood, his hand was even shaking as he lined himself up relishing those kisses on his glans as he lined up perfectly before with a single push he slowly pushed himself to his entire hilt in her tail hole.

Visa let out a snarl so beautiful that it made his leap about as much as the pleasure of her incredibly hot insides gripped him and rather than trying to push him out it drew him in until his balls kissed her scaly pussy, "Yes!! Oh Yes!! Fuck me my male!! Fuck my tail hole!!" she snarled, so hugging her tail to his body as she ground her rear against his hips he did just that.

His thrusts were the most indescribable thing in the world for both of them, the feeling of his super-sensitive nerve packed human flesh scraping along her densely nerve packed feminine claw flesh, he could feel an amazing level of suction on him as his body felt like it was trying to draw him right down into her bowls as deep as he could go, she was also pushing back against him as hard as he was pushing into her, the noises she was making made her sound like a wild animal which in turn turned him into one.

It was like the pair of them lost themselves to the purest pleasure imaginable Seven was convinced that the only reason that he managed to last half an hour was because of the incredibly tight grip her ring of muscle and flesh had on him, it was like wearing a scaly cock ring that growled at him for more, but it was when she finally reached his limit and released once again inside her only this time right up her tail hole and into her bowls which in turn set her off and he felt her insides contracting and trying to draw every single drop from him once again, which was a fact that was proved moments later when the pair collapsed in a sweaty heap all of which came from him and not a single drop escaped her body.

Visa turned and like a giant scaly teddy bear she wrapped him in the tightest hug while kissing him all over her his face before burying her tongue in his mouth obviously not caring where it had just been, "I love you so so so much my male, no one else in this world has ever made me feel as beautiful and as feminine as you have, you have taught me what love truly is and I hope with my whole heart that you feel the same way" she said.

He reached up and stroked her face and her horns, "No one could have ever loved me like you do my scaly heart, you have owned my heart from day one and I'll never want it back because who the hell else in this world is going to make me feel like you do?" he said then with a deep and very satisfied purr both of them fell into a deep and warm sleep.

12