Radiance Ch. 68

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Passa swallowed his meat hard enough for her to see the large bump moving down his slender neck and looked at her with wide eyes as she gave him her best sultry look, "Oh yeah you heard me right my scaly lover, tonight I am going to make you work that oh so fine scaly arse of yours for me and I am going to show you exactly why you chose right when you chose yourself a fine black human woman, so brace yourself, white boy, tonight I'm gonna turn you from a Claw boy into a Claw man," she purred as she reached up and stroked his armoured chest.

"A-A-Are you sure Shepherd?" he stammered in such a cute and embarrassed but also nervous voice.

"Never been so sure about anything in my life gorgeous, now finish up your food because you're going to need your strength and you better hurry up before I drag that sexy rear end of yours into that bed by that gorgeous tail attached to it and don't think those Claws of yours will save you because it doesn't matter how deep you dig em in I'll fucking pry em loose if I have to," she said trying to make her voice as sexy and as sultry as she could, she wanted him under no illusion of just how badly she wanted to take this step with him, she just hoped that he didn't feel rushed or worse forced.

She knew exactly how that felt and it was the worst feeling that sentience had to offer, that vile sense of violation, the fact that what you wanted or needed didn't matter a single fuck to anyone but you, the very fact that this body of your belonged only to you and what you did with it was your choice and only your choice meant nothing to them and they would happily hurt you to get what they wanted was a truly awful feeling.

That sudden realisation sent a cold shot of ice right down her spine and made her look up at her obviously very nervous Claw boy, for all his strength and power he was still just a young adult about to take his first real step into true adulthood despite his age, this was supposed to be a big step in a sentient person's life, she wanted him to want to take that step with her, not for her desire for him to take it to overwhelm him into taking it if he wasn't ready and it also made her realise that both she and indeed his family had kinda been piling a bit of pressure on the gentle Claw.

"Hey my sweet tail, I want you to listen to me and listen well ok?" she said reaching up to take his horn in her hands so she could make him look at her and he nodded as she gently stroked his smooth horns making him shiver lightly and his feathers ruffle.

"You don't have to do anything you don't want to do my sugar scales, if you are not ready for this then simply say so, I do not want you to be under reassuring, I want you to enjoy this not have what is supposed to be the most beautiful night of your life soured by the fact you weren't ready for it, so if you want to stop simply say so I won't be angry with you or disappointed in you if you are not ready, I know what it is to be forced and I never ever want you to feel that way about me, I love you and I want you to love me right back, this is an act of pure love," she said softly while stroking his horns.

Passa nodded, "I-I-I'm just worried that I will hurt you, we are so different and I am so much bigger than you, I couldn't bear it if I hurt you, I love you, Shepherd," he said softly.

"Oh, my sweet one is that what's worrying you? We'll go nice and slow, we'll make sure that it works before we take the plunge and hey think about it, Ven and Gregory are both guys and it works for them right?" she said trying to reassure him and it seemed to work.

"Yeah I guess you're right," he said and she grinned at his lift in mood.

"Of course I am, now get that sugar-coated sweet tail of yours in gear and get on that bed because momma is going to wanna taste all of you," she purred scooting off the couch and gently pulling him to his feet, or well rather just pulling on him, he did all the work of lifting himself, he might be lighter now that he had the wings but he was still a couple of hundred pounds of solid muscles and scales, so he was way heavier than she could lift but to her that made her shiver in want, the thought of either being in charge of this beautiful man and having him under her sway or indeed being pinned beneath him as he went to town on her made her loins burn like she's suck a candle in there, it was also dripping like it too.

Once he was on his feet she grabbed his massive hand and dragged him towards their large bed where she turned him around and guided him so that he was sitting on the bed which sagged under his weight, she hopped up onto his large thighs and threw her arms around his neck surprising him but not as much as the surprise lunge kiss she threw his way.

She could instantly taste the sweet sauce that their meat had been cooked in that was made from mutfruit and what tasted like plums, that simply made her deepen the kiss licking all along his tongue, he shivered and a beautiful deep throaty growl burst from him.

Suddenly his massive hands came up and gripped her one at the base of her hips right over her rear and the other on her shoulder blades, she could feel the tension and the strength of his grip and it sent a wave of desire through her, his passion was finally breaking through his nerves and his self-doubt, all he needed was another little push to get the beautiful pure fire that burns in this beautiful male's soul to show itself.

"That's it my gorgeous Claw, show me who you are, I am yours now, all this prime dark human female beef is yours and only yours, so take whats yours sugar tail!" she growled right back at him which made an even deeper primal growl just bubble up out of his chest and that's when he went for her clothes.

His large claw-tipped fingers were not exactly ideal for the delicate task of removing human clothing intact, so she decided to give him a hand, well two to be exact while at the same time seeing yet another opportunity to fire up her gorgeous claw boy's inner fire.

"Hold up let me take care of that for you sweet scale," she purred kissing his horns as she did to prompt him to let her go which he did.

She slid herself off his legs and stood up in front of him giving him a coy smile as she did, "Alright you sexy claw you, now you just sit there and look at all the goodies that momma has lined up for you," she purred as she stepped a few paces away from him and she could feel the intensity in his stare, the way his pupils narrowed was just so beautifully predatory, it was like he was hunting her.

She began to sway with the rhythm of the music she was playing in her head, rolling her hips left and right in time with it as she tried desperately to make the act of taking off a heavily armoured coat and boots sexy, but she felt she managed it as she kicked her boots off and flicked a cocked hip at him because she could see him licking his fangs and lips.

After only a few spins she was down to her underwear, she rolled her hips in a very exaggerated way as she strode towards him stopping only feet from him, close but just outside of his reach to tease him and tantalise him, then she spun back around like she was going to walk away from him again but instead she locked her thumbs into her waistband and with a very slow exaggerated pull she pulled her panties down her long legs before kicking them away from her.

Seconds later her bra joined them in the pile leaving Shepherd standing as naked as the day she was born with her back to her beautiful male claw, slowly she turned and teased him a little before finally turning around to face him with bated breath, this was make or break for her she just hoped to god that he saw what she hoped he would.

His eyes went absolutely huge like two black moons swimming in liquid sapphire before they narrowed to two pencil lines, "You are exquisite Shepherd, I never believed that a mammal could be so incredibly beautiful but you are radiant, like an ebony goddess," he gasped and she felt her heart just explode in her chest, this was it he was as hooked on her as she was on him.

She just couldn't help herself, she ran forwards and just jumped at him, she intended to jump right up into his lap and to push him flat onto his back but with incredible inhuman speed, he simply caught her in mid-air and spun his whole body around along with hers planting her on the bed on her back with him above her.

Shepherd's heart pounded like a jackhammer as she looked right up at the massive white-scaled claw boy above her and she had never felt so feminine in her life looking up at him, she could feel the desire pumping out of him as he looked down at her.

"That's it my sexy scale, let it out, show me," she purred reaching up and showing his horns and face with kisses, she wanted to see her true prize, she wanted to see what made him male.

So that's exactly what he did, out of the hidden pouch in his groin something squirmy and beautifully red pink began to emerge as it filled with blood and it came out to meet not only the world but its new owner and Shepherd gasped as she saw it for the first time.

"Oh my god it's beautiful, it's absolutely gorgeous, just like its owner," she purred quickly spinning herself around and sliding herself down underneath her beautiful Claw boy, his maleness was kinda conical in shape, having a flexible and prehensile tip that he seemingly could control like a little slimy finger, but this rapidly widened into a large cone at the base, but what made Shepherd shiver and squirm with excitement was all the bumps and little ridges all the way along it as her mind began to conjure up delicious images of how they were going to feel grinding along against her insides.

She slowly reached up and very very gently took hold of it relishing the softness and the beautiful slimy flesh, "Come to momma and let's see if you taste as good as you look and feel," she growled and Passa looked down at her with stunned eyes.

"Huh!?" he exclaimed and she just gave him an upside-down grin before she tightened her grip on him and lowered it to her face so she could plant a kiss on it and dragged her tongue right up over him from root to tip.

Passa's whole body shivered and all of his beautiful muscles tensed and bunched, "Ohhh wow!" he exclaimed as her hot slimy flesh met his and to her purest delight he did taste as good as he looked, it was salty and musky and she just couldn't resist, she popped the whole of his tip right into her mouth and began to suck on it while swirling her tongue around it.

Passa's hips began to flex by reflex pushing more of it into her mouth and filling it, to her pure delight it seemed to coil itself around her tongue like they were dancing like two snakes, the noises that were escaping the big claw boy above her were like music to her ears, all these delightful gasps and growls, the thought that she was giving this beautiful exotic male the first true pleasure of his life filled Shepherd's soul with the most intense joy, she was going to make this night one that he never ever forgot, she was going to prove to him that his heart chose right with her.

She intensified her sucking and after only a few minutes his hips began to buck powerfully, fortunately, she still had hold of his thick shaft with both hands and was able to control how much of this exquisite organ of his he was able to push into her mouth, he didn't last long after that especially when she began running her tongue through the grooves in the shaft.

He just exploded in her mouth with a roar of the purest pleasure she had ever heard, but it was the taste of the thick powerful seed that he was currently pumping into her mouth and that she was quickly swallowing to prevent it from overflowing her mouth that really lit her senses on fire.

Once his orgasm subsided and she'd swallowed every single drop of his thick seed he pulled his manhood from her mouth with a wet pop, then before she'd even had time to catch her breath she found herself being pulled out from under him, he flipped her around with his powerful hands while balancing his weight with his tail and wings, hell he seemed to be using his wing struts like additional legs to take his weight.

Once spun around she was placed upon the pillows at the top of their bed, "I want you! I need you, right fucking now my female, I can't take it I need to mate with you!!" he snarled deeply sending an explosion of desire down her spine, this was what she'd been waiting for, here was her claw boy's fire and confidence.

"Then take me my claw, I'm ready for you right now but the next time we do this I'm going to expect you to return the favour I just gave you," she growled up at him.

"You can count on it my love," he snarled and with that, he moved himself up between her spread legs as she reached down and used a single hand to part her already swollen and sopping wet lips to give him a view of his prize just like he'd given her one of his.

Passa wasted zero time getting himself into position and it appeared that his desire was so great that it had caused his refractory period to simply vanish, he moved in low right between her thighs and for a moment she worried if his thighs and hips would be too wide for her but as he lined himself up he was an absolutely perfect fit.

That's when she got the most incredible feeling and sensation she had ever felt in her life, Passa moved himself up forwards she felt his incredible manhood feeling its way around her womanhood like a giant tongue tasting its way around her, parting her lips and squirming its way around her womanhood, curling and squirming around her clit making her squeal and moan as the pleasure hit her.

"Take me! Take me my claw!!" she snarled and he listened.

He found her entrance and his little tip swirled around over it tasting it until it was properly aligned to enter her, now she knew that this was going to be a lot bigger than anything she had taken before but she was determined, she was going to hilt this gorgeous claw if it was the last thing she ever did.

No sooner had his tip begun to breach her and she could feel the incredible pleasure of it tasting its way around her nerve-filled insides she began to push back against him, it began to stretch her as she pushed towards him and those ridges and bumps did not disappoint at all because no sooner had one of them began to scrape alongside her sensitive inner walls than she began to howl with pleasure.

He was absolutely heavenly, the stretch, the scape, the pressure it was like nothing she had ever felt before and she was so lost in it that she didn't even notice how deep he was until his pelvis met hers and she realised that she had been so aroused that she had hilted him in her first go and that's when she realised it felt like she had a coiled snake squirming around inside her.

The pleasure was like nothing in this world, no human could ever make her feel like this and suddenly she realised she knew exactly why Gregory made the noises he made when he was the object of Ven's passions because right now as the object of Passa's she was feeling the exact same heaven.

She just wrapped her entire self around him, arms and legs, she clung to him and hung off him as he began to thrust making his incredible manhood squirm around inside her touching every single soft spot she had all at once, her first orgasm tore through her making her scream his name to the heaven only moments after they started, her fifth one hit her only moments before the end which was twenty minutes later and not once in that time had Passa stopped thrusting into her or had he stopped making the most incredible masculine noises.

"Ohhhhh Shepherd I'm flying!! I love you!!!!' Passa roared and like a blast of liquid heat, she felt his manhood explode in her deepest depths, infact somehow in all the mind-bending pleasure and passion his hand managed to wedge that nimble little tip right into the neck of her womb absolutely drowning it in that thick incredible seed of his, while at the same time his wings flared outwards.

The pair lay there panting because the only moment after that incredible explosion Passa had rolled himself over taking her with him so he didn't collapse and crush her, but not for a single second had she let go of him, she slowly lifted her head and gently kissed up his chest onto his neck and finally onto his face, he opened his incredibly blue eyes and tried his hardest to focus on her.

"No more worries my scaly angel, not a single one because this night I made you a man and you made me the happiest fucking woman of any species, I am your girl now and always and trust me when I say I will never ever leave you because no own could ever make me feel like you do, I love you Passa and that is never ever going to change, so you sleep now my sweet scale because momma's got your heart and ain't no-one prising it out of my hands, ever," she said making him smile and a few tears leak from his beautiful eyes before she kissed them away.

"Thank you, Shepherd," he murmured.

"Never thank me for loving you Passa, it's as natural to me as breathing," she said and with that, she lay her head down on her scaly pillow and let sleep claim them both into its warm embrace.

12