Radio C

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So, that's why we were both acting so weird around Hank..." she speculated, giving Alex a bit of a wounded yet unsurprised look. Her ass tensed when she caught it. She jumped to explain herself. "I-I'm sorry! It's just..."

She dropped to a shameful whisper, "I can tell that he takes what he wants..."

He seemed as though his heart had caught in his throat. His adam's apple bobbed as he swallowed. "Y-yeah?..."

"Yeah," she went on, "I don't really have any proof, but... God, it's like a smell, with him..."

He looked away, face all red, a slightly wounded sensation apparent on his brows. She seemed hurt too, visibly worried even.

"Oh, honey, I'm so so sorry..." she explained, entirely genuine, taking him into her bust, "I'm sorry, I shouldn't have gotten so worked up- I just... oh?" Stacey felt that his erection hadn't gone down. In fact, it had gotten stiffer, pseudo-thrusting against her. She hadn't gotten any less wet. She just noticed that she still had him pinned.

"I just ...had to smell him under the table~" she giggled lowly, picked up again, feeling him react. She smothered his thrusts with her pussy. She wasn't wearing any underwear, he could feel. "And... I didn't wear underwear to work. And I didn't complain when he filled- I mean- pissed in an empty 2-litre of s-sprite while I was still in the booth..."

He was thrusting hard up and down, all through clothes, feeling only the blunt pressure and faint wetness of both of their anticipations.

"And I'm sorry I just let him grab my fat fucking ass" she was panting, moving her ass up and down subtly, "Hey, I grabbed him back, so I guess we're even~" Her voice was low, and a little raspy. A little like Hank's. He was breathing really quickly, squirming.

"Was he big?"

She didn't answer that yet. Not verbally. She just started bouncing her hefty rear on his lap, and moaning. Her eyes were shut.

"Remember his cargo shorts? He was spilling out of them~" she punctuated with a sudden inhalation.

"Th-they were down to his knees!" he interjected, voice all full of tension and undulating pleasure.

"Y-yeah~"

"NnnngghohMYGOD!~" he cried.

She had actually timed his orgasm. He was gushing into his briefs just as she had mashed it uncomfortably down with her own bulging, wet crotch. She kept his hands up with one and masturbated with the other. Both of their faces were red as though they'd both been drinking heavily, hair wild and poorly kept.

"Y-you came first, you lost the race~" she purred, eyes rolling as she touched herself, getting both of their crotches soaked. Her touch was loud, and obviously wet. "You fell off the knife's edge!~" she interjected before he could speak, voice hectic.

"Wh-what? I lost? What did I l-lose?" he quietly asked under the sounds of furious female masturbation.

"C-control~" was her singular response. Her hand on her pussy was fast and unbelievably eager. He'd never seen her like this. "Oh god..." she whispered, before suddenly changing her stance. She let go of his wrists, and clumsily brought her groin to his face. One hand braced while the other rubbed. She groaned aloud.

While his face was mounted, all that could be seen from an objective stance was her underwearless, perfectly shaped ass jiggling and shaking, while between her thighs, the thin cotton over her bulging pussy dripped. Those drips turned into streams first, and then later jets as she threw her head back.

"Oh GOD!" she screamed, squirting into his face.

As she cooled down, panting, she pulled away from her brunette boyfriend's soaked face. He seemed all in a daze. She laughed roughly. He did too.

And then it was quiet, for a good few minutes.

"...Is he ever mean to you?"

"He's not as sweet as you, but he's never mean, and always very... stable, in his own kinda rough way."

"So... you're leaving me for him?"

She seemed taken aback, genuinely surprised. "What!? Why would I do that?~"

"I-I just... you were so..."

"Honey, if you think it's that simple, you clearly have no idea what you've gotten yourself into~" she addressed, drying herself off with a towel before throwing it onto him, a grin over her face.

A horn from their driveway sounded. It was Hank. She jumped, seeing him from the massive, open window. Hardly dry, she ran to the door, rear jiggling.

"Sorry hun, gotta get back to work. I love you~" she called from the door.

"I love you too!" he called back after a second of daze.

The door slammed shut.

12
  • COMMENTS
8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Of course

she loved him. What a joke! Pure bullshit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Change the locks while the whore is gone, and throw her shit on the lawn.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Chapter 1

It's bad enough when the "writer" posts this in the story and not the title, but it takes real stupidity to bury it several paragraphs in the story.

26thNC26thNCabout 3 years ago
Why

Why do you need to cheat in a poly relationship? I thought poly meant multiple relationships without any limits. This makes no sense at all.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 3 years ago

Cheating an cuckolding isn't polyamory.

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

A Cuckold Made Hung lodger seduces wife and cuckolds a willing husband.in Loving Wives
Who am I Ch. 01 women finds a slut inside herself - discovering herself.in Loving Wives
Truth or Dare Husband regrets fantasy of being forced to watch wife.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Compulsion Turned Into Pleasure Reluctant submission turns to regular habit.in Loving Wives
Voucher to Truskavets Wife cheating at the resort.in Loving Wives
More Stories