Radio fantasy

Story Info
Radio DJ fulfills fantasy.
1.8k words
3.83
1.6k
2
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rwg7
Rwg7
224 Followers

Why would anyone chose to work in the radio business? Working in any media is crazy enough but to choose to be an "on-air personality" takes a special brand of idiot. I am a prime example.

I was blessed/cursed with an adult voice that was ideally suited for late night FM radio. it had been described as a velvet whisper dripped in whiskey and seasoned with a pack a day cigarette habit. Well the joke was on them, I drank but I never smoked.

The career path of an "on-air personality" begins with working a small station in a small town or city like Bumfuck Colorado. The equipment was typically decades out of date and held together with baling wire.

I had great dreams of one day hitting the big time, working at a big station in a big city. Let me assure you it was a long road to get there. The only thing you were guaranteed was that you would move cities frequently and your social life would be non existent.

It was early in my career that I found a crutch that helped me get through some of the lonely late night shifts. Some chose booze, others drugs. I chose to create my fantasy listener.

I found it easier if I imagined that I was speaking to one person instead of talking to empty air through a microphone. Naturally my fantasy listener was a woman.

I built her image night after night for years. She was alway 29 years old with long dark hair which would fall over her left eye from time to time. She would frequently brush back the lock if hair with her delicate fingers. Her face was perfectly tanned and beautiful. Her figure was curvey but not over-the-top, she was slim. In my mind I dressed her in everything from ball gowns and business suits to plaid shirts and jeans to nightgowns. She was always classy and she always listened to what I had to say to her. I never gave her a name, she didn't need one. I told you it takes a special brand of crazy didn't I?"

I finally found myself at a nice larger market station. Of course I worked the graveyard shift thanks to the gift/curse of my voice. They gave me the freedom to play whatever kind if music I wanted and to me that was a dream job.

One day, at a shift change, the outgoing guy told me that there was a new engineer starting tonight. He said that she was a real knockout and I should behave myself. Yeah right, I thought.

I should explain that the worst thing to happen to a radio station is to be off the air. Technology being technology, it has a habit of breaking down, Murphy's law applies. Therefore you needed to have an engineer on hand in case of equipment failure. That means that on the night shift there are always two people at the station, on-air and engineer.

I was an hour into my shift when the studio door opened and the new engineer walked in. I turned around in my chair and was struck dumb. There stood the living embodiment of my fantasy listener!

"Hello John! I am April, April May. Yes my parents had a sense of humour when they named me. I am your new engineer."

Her voice was light and bubbly like champagne. She was in jeans and a plaid shirt, like in my imagination. I tried to speak but i just couldn't engage tongue and brain.

"Hi." was about all I could manage.

" I am a really big fan of yours John. I have been listening to you for years! I used to live in Bumfuck Colorado. I have always been a night person so I would listen to your broadcasts and just fell in love with your voice."

"Wow, than you April! that is so nice to hear. I look forward to working with you."

She shot me the one thousand kilowatt smile and left the studio for her office in engineering.

I spent the next two hours of my show in a daze. Meeting April was like meeting someone I created from my own imagination. It was a surreal moment, so much so I actually pinched myself to see if I was dreaming.

There was one technical glitch during my shift at the end if the week. I asked April to come to the studio to have a look. Every time I saw her I did a double take. My God she was beautiful. I showed her the fault report. She nodded and said she would take a look. She got down on her hands and knees and crawled under the board.

I should mention that her ass was on full display as she maneuvered under the board. She was wearing yoga tights that were living up to their name and stretched tight across her shapely derrière they became quite transparent. All too soon she backed out and stood up holding a component in her hands.

"I'll be back with a new one in a flash."

True to her word she was back in under a minute and crawled back under the board, giving me a little more time to enjoy the view. Immediately the fault alert went away and she backed out again. Dusting her hands off she stood facing me with a big smile.

"Were you checking out my ass John?"

Lord help me I blushed so badly I must have looked sunburned.

"Guilty as charged."

"Don't worry about it John. I won't tell if you dont tell.". Then she leaned in and kissed me. Just a sweet peck on the lips and she was on her way back to engineering.

Did she really just let me know she was okay with me ogling her? How far could this fantasy go?

Another hour in and I got a text from her.

"John, its lonely here in engineering. Can I come visit you?"

"Any time April." I replied.

She must have been very lonely because she actually started to flirt with me. She was easily ten years younger than me and lets face it I had a perfect face for radio. Was she really attracted to me?

"John you got me through some of the toughest times I have ever had. Every night I could find you on my radio.

Your strong, smooth sexy voice gave me the strength to get over my parents divorce, my boyfriend leaving me, my best friend betraying me, the death of well loved pets. You helped me through endless nights of sleeplessness and the stress of school."

She paused, collecting her thoughts. She nodded an affirmation to herself and continued.

"This may fall under the category of too much information John, but you helped me through many lonely nights. I would lay in bed listening to you. More often than not I would find my hands roaming underneath my nightgown, finding my breasts and their nipples that had hardened at the sound of your voice."

She looked at me to see if I had any reaction. I was silent. She could see me slowly nodding my head and my lips wore a slight smile.

Not hearing me complain or telling her this was highly inappropriate, she continued.

"Once I started on my nipples I found it hard to stop, but eventually I would take one hand away and move it down my stomach to between my legs. Your voice got me so worked up that I was already damp. Yes John, most nights I masturbated to your voice."

She had maintained eye contact with me until that final statement. She glanced down at my crotch where my jeans were stretched to the limit by my now throbbing erection.

"You were like a lover to me John. When you left a station I would search high and low to find you. If I couldn't find you I would listen to archived programs."

"When I found you here I applied for the engineer position. I couldn't believe that I would finally meet you in the flesh."

I took in a lungful of air. I hadn't realized that I been holding my breath.

"April, I always had a mental image of my perfect listener. I built her out of every desire I have ever had. It was her and to her alone that imagined I was talking to during my programs. Imagine my surprise when you walked into my studio, the perfect living image of my fantasy listener.

Now you tell me that you used my voice to fuel your own fantasies. I used your image in my mind to fuel my own fantasies. It just feels like something that was meant to be."

The music that I was playing was finishing so I put my finger to her lips to indicate silence as I positioned the mic and toggled the switch.

As I spoke I could see the reflection of April standing behind me in the glass of the news reader's booth. We appeared like two ghosts hovering there, ethereal, not quite solid. I could see April standing just behind my right shoulder. her hands gently rubbing her breasts. As I continued to introduce the next piece of music one hand slipped sown between her legs and rubbed herself slowly. Her face showed that she was halfway to extacy. I finished my spiel and turned the mic off. I spun the chair around. April bent over to kiss me. Not the quick peck on the lips as before but a long sensual kiss. Her mouth was as beautiful as the rest of her. She broke the kiss and whispered in my ear.

"I want you John. You have given me so many nights of pleasure already. Tonight I want you. I want your cock in my mouth and in my pussy. I want to taste you. Are we safe in here? No surveillance?"

"Yes we are safe, no surveillance." I croaked.

She then pealed off her top, then her tights. She stood there in her bra and panties and reached down to loosen my belt and unzip my pants. my shirt and boxers followed. She knelt and took me in her mouth and it felt like heaven! She started very slowly almost tortuously slowly. She quickened her pace gradually and she took me deeper and deeper. I cried out that I was about to come. She stopped and stripped off her bra and panties, she straddled me on the chair and she slowly lowered herself onto my almost painfully throbbing erection. It only took a few moments for her to have a earth moving orgasm which she announced to the world. Moments later I joined her in orgasmic bliss as I filled her pussy with my semen.

Was any of this real or had I truly lost my mind. I was alone again in the studio. It all felt like it had been a dream but I knew physically that it had been real I could feel it in my loins. I finally finished my shift, popped in so say bye to April. What a night!

Rwg7
Rwg7
224 Followers