Raffaello

Story Info
Straight Nick bends for Raffaello.
3.8k words
4.63
8.1k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TAHammer
TAHammer
302 Followers

I worked in this big theme park while going back to school in my early thirties. The park had a retro section, which included an old cinema that served as a theatre where they held live shows, an amusement arcade that played quaint "rocking and rolling" music, and a diner that served 1950s American nostalgia burgers, fries, and milkshakes. I was the night security guard. The park was still relatively busy after closing as people came in to clean and reset for the next day.

When the park closed for the evening, the garden crew did whatever they needed to do like trim hedges, cut the lawns, or tidy up the flower pots after which a group came in to pick-up trash, in addition to washing and scrubbing everything down. After they left others would come in for more specialised work, such as maintenance or such in restaurants, snack or gift shops, and rides. Some were advanced engineering projects; some were just grunt donkey work.

In my area at the big theatre, the crew as well as the actors would work after hours. This area was able to close itself off from the rest of the park by use of a big inner gate where there was a small security hut which I manned. The diner would become, in the evenings, a canteen to serve the large crew and actors of the theatre and all its related shops. It was run by a single guy who would serve until midnight, then close and clean the diner getting everything ready for the day crew to feed all the crowds. I'd let workers from the other sections of the park pass through the gate to grab a burger, coffee, or tea up until midnight, then I would lock the inner gate and just patrol the area. After midnight in the theatre section of the park, it was usually just myself and the guy in the diner, Raffaello.

Raffaello was in his mid-twenties. He was darkly tanned with a fit athletic build. He had long black hair and was simply beautiful to look at. I once asked him why someone who looked like a hot Italian model worked at a lousy diner at night. He told me that it paid well and allowed him to lie naked on the beach while everyone else was at work during the day.

But there was a problem with Raffaello.

I was, I thought, a straight guy. There was this girl from school I would meet up with and we'd fuck up a storm -- "hot sweaty, nasty sex", as she put it. She had run off with some rich dude and afterwards I just banged around from girl to girl. I nibbled and fucked lots of hot sweet pussy, thinking I was the straightest muthafucker around. On the occasions where I'd do a threesome with a bro, I really got off watching him fuck...but I just figured that straight guys got off watching folks fuck. I'll admit to a few sessions with other guys -but only jacking off together, jerking one out with bros in a circle jerk while watching some hot as fuck porno. Maybe a couple times, I got some really good DL head from gay dudes in bathrooms at parties.

But then, there was Raffaello. I just wanted to fuck the shit out of that slim little dude. I wanted to pound the fuck out of his perfect round ass. I wanted to fuck this dude really badly.

After everyone had left, I would go over to the diner for a coffee. Raffaello would let me serve myself while he cleaned. We would usually talk as he worked in the kitchen behind the pass. To my pleasure, I'd usually find him in shorts and shirtless, only an apron covering his smooth hard chest. His long hair tied up into a little knob on the back of his head. His arms with their tattoos were completely exposed and flexed with every move. I would sit on one of the stools and look over the pass into the kitchen to watch him stretching and flexing as he scrubbed everything down. Every once in a while, it became too much watching his darkly tanned half-naked body as I sat there. Sometimes he'd have his back turned to me, and his shorts would hang low on his hips, exposing the cleft and bit of the curve of his cheeks. I'd watch as glistening sweat ran down his back, past the apron strings, and down into the dark crevice. I always wondered what his sweat tasted like --I figured it was salty, but what other chemicals were in there enticing me to taste him. And then it would get to the point I'd grab a few napkins from the dispenser and tell him good-bye, then find a dark spot in the alleyway to jerk one off thinking about his hot tight body. I always came when I thought of my big cock pounding his ass like a tight pussy, feeling his hot tight chute around my pole and him begging me to fuck him harder.

I had a really good imagination.

Every few months, the theatre would overhaul the shows which would entail complete scenery change-outs and new decorations all around the area. It would be chaos until about two or three in the morning for a couple days with people coming in and out of the park and all the late deliveries. I would, of course, miss my talks with Raffaello. By the time everyone had left, he had finished up and had gone home.

After those busy nights, the next time I was in the diner I was running behind because of an electrical problem in the theatre. It was after one when I was finally able to walk over.

"Nick! I thought you had forgotten me!" Raffaello shouted as the bell rang when I walked in. He ran out of the kitchen, taking off his apron and throwing it onto a stool, before giving me a little hug and patting my chest. I could feel the heat of his body, and smell his cologne and sweaty body.

I wanted to push him over a barstool and take him right there.

"How about some coffee? I've just made a bit."

I sat down; and still shirtless, he served me a mug of coffee. His nipples were almost the shade of the coffee in the mug. I shifted in the stool. He replaced the pot, then came back to me. He leaned on the counter near me, smiling as I drank my brew.

"It is crazy around here with these changes. Even I have to clean and polish everything...how do you say, deeply and absolutely. Tonight is the stove. I have to get back to it. Good to see you. Stay and drink your coffee, talk to me while I work." He clinked on a radio, a faint thudding sound of dance music began to play.

He walked back to the kitchen, forgetting his apron. I got up and grabbed it, walking back behind the counter. Raffaello had climbed up a small ladder to clean the stove hood.

"You forgot your apron," I said through the pass to him.

"It's okay. I am so hot anyway." He stood on the ladder with shorts damp from sweat clinging to his tight round ass. "It is hot, no?" he asked, as his arm reached up exposing his dark hairy pits.

"Uh, yes, very," I stuttered as I watched his body move, flexing and twisting as he worked.

He was moving his hips in time with the tune on the radio. He was humming the tune and bobbing his head as he wiped at the hood. Every muscle of his torso was visible and moving with the rhythm of the tune. His round ass shook with every move as his hips swayed, teasing me.

My uniform trousers felt tighter. I wanted to ease down my zipper and work my cock as I watched his hot young body move in near nakedness. I could now see through the damp thin shorts he was wearing a jockstrap. My hand was in my pocket rubbing against my cock as it pressed hard against my zipper. I could make out the very straps that pulled tight across the round bubble cheeks of his ass. He looked like a work of erotic art.

"You must not be feeling well tonight. You aren't talking much to me," he said, turning to me.

But I couldn't take my eyes off of that perfect round ass being displayed in front of me. I tried to look away, but I think he realised what I was doing. He turned away from me and he began to stretch his body, rolling his ass in little twerking movements in time to the sound coming from the radio. He reached around and pretended to scratch near the waistband of his shorts, audibly popping the tight elastic band. His hand reached under and pushed them down a bit, just exposing more of the roundness of his ass. He looked around at me with a wide grin on his face.

"I need some help. You come help me, Nick?"

"Uhm, yeah, What can I do?"

"Steady me on the ladder, while I reach up there," he said, as he pointed up to a high spot on the stove hood.

"Yeah, ok," I answered, then walked around into the kitchen.

"Come closer to me and hold my hips to steady me, " he said as he wiped across the metal.

I walked over and placed my hands on the slim hips. I felt a surge of electricity through my body as I touched the warm flesh. It was like the hot, tight flesh was burning me, having to hold him like that. The taut skin covered tight muscle, and it was all I could do not to run my hands up the sides of his hot body.

He stretched upwards and the waistband of his shorts fell further down. His ass was at eye-level and I so wanted to lean forward, drawing my tongue across the firm roundness and taste the sweaty saltiness. I knew the scent of him had to be full of pheromones drawing me in closer.

"That should do it," Raffaello said as he started to step backward, turning as he did.

He seemingly slipped, falling forward as he turned. He grabbed my shoulders leaning into me. I reached under his arms to steady him and our eyes locked. We looked into each other's eyes for a second, before he broke our glance and stepped off the ladder. He walked toward the storeroom, turning once to give me a look before disappearing. There was a beat or two before I followed him. I walked through the door to find him wearing just his jockstrap, his hand pulling on the elastic waistband.

"It is fucking hot, no?" he said, snapping the straps at his waist. He walked over to me and started to unbutton my shirt. He whispered something in Italian as his hands ran over my hairy chest. "My hairy Nick," he said before running his tongue over my nip. "Tastes good." He wet his lips and smacked them before working around the other nip.

He fell to his knees, noticing the wet spot on my trousers. He touched it lightly before undoing my zip and pulling out my hard cock. He pulled at the flesh hanging at the tip of my cock with his teeth. His tongue danced around the tip before he leaned forward taking me into his mouth. I stood there with my hands on my hips, looking down at the beautiful young man servicing me with delight. His eyes looked up at me as my thick cock slipped deeper into his throat. He gagged and I pushed his head back with my palm. A string of precum and spit connected us as he looked up at me and begged to be filled by my cock again. I released his long silky hair and it flowed over my hands and over his face as my cockhead pushed against his hot wet lips.

"Take it slow, baby. Take it real slow," I said hoarsely as he sank back onto my big cock with his warm mouth.

"What shall I take easy? And why do you call me 'baby'?" Raffaello laughed as he turned back at me. He turned away and continued to polish the stove hood. "You are a crazy man," he laughed. "I should make you come back here and help me polish this stove off. Hard work would make you not so crazy."

"What?" I replied to him softly as I came back to reality and pulled my hand quickly out of my pocket. I was so fucking embarrassed. "I....I...uhm, I was thinking about, eh, something." I walked around to the dining area quickly. "Hey, uhm, I gotta go and check on the....the gate and everything...I forgot..." I said, before I hit my leg against a stool leg. "Fuck me...dammit!" I cursed as I limped to the door. "I'll, uh, see you later."

And I was gone.

I walked down to the alley and stopped in the darkness. I leaned against the wall and worked my leg up and down. It was fine, but I'd have a big fuckin' bruise for days to come. I leaned my head back against the wall and thought about how I had ruined everything. Even after that fuck-up, I still thought about him. Maybe it was because this was the spot I would usually pull out my cock. I'd lean against the wall and work my knob until I spooged into my palm, thinking about my cock ramming into his tight ass. I wondered if he'd cry or moan like some of the chicks I would dick, begging for my big cock to stretch their pussies. I wondered how he'd take my big cock as I freed it into the night air, running my hand over the hard velvet flesh.

"Well, I know you're okay," I heard to my left.

I tried to quickly stuff my very hard cock back into my trousers in a panic as I watched Raffaello approach me in the alleyway. He was just wearing his thin shorts and boots, smiling as he walked over to me. His long hair was down and running down past his shoulders.

"Calm down," he said to me in a hushed voice. "Shhhhhh." He put a finger to my lips. "Relax."

He pushed my hand away and encircled my still stiff member. He caressed it lightly up and down.

"You made me scared by leaving so fast. I wanted to check on you," he said, calmly. "I wanted to see if you needed help. I wondered if I needed to do something to help you."

His hand gripped me tighter and I involuntarily let out a deep reverberating groan.

"Are you feeling better, Nick?"

All I could do was nod as he started to jerk my cock.

"Do you need something, Nick? What can I do, buddy? I really want to help you out, buddy."

I gave a little crying gasp and pushed my back against the wall as his other hand unbuckled my belt and trouser button, exposing me fully to the night air.

"I've seen you stare at my body. I've seen that look before on guys. There's something you want," he told me as our eyes looked directly at each other. "Tell me."

A hand was massaging my balls and I felt I was going to crawl up the wall with my back.

Suddenly, he stopped caressing my cock and balls. He stepped backwards. He pulled at his shorts and they fell to the ground. He stepped out of them and stood there grinning, rubbing his hands over his body. His richly-coloured cock hung toward his knees like a roll of bronze velveteen.

"Do you want my cock?" he asked, pushing his long hair over his shoulder.

I looked down at it, as his hand grabbed the base of it and flopped it in my direction.After a few seconds, I reached out my hand toward it. But he moved closer to me and stopped my hand.

"No, I don't think you really want my cock, do you?" he said, leaning into me and whispering into my ear. "You can tell me, Nick. Tell me what you really want."

He pushed my shirt up and over my head, exposing my hairy chest. He ran his hands up my torso, pushing one of them around my neck then over my hair and face and turning himself around until his back was turned toward me. He pressed his naked body against mine. My cock pressed against one of his ass cheeks. He turned his head back.

"Yeah, you want that ass, don't you, baby? I know you've been watching it, wanting it."

I felt my cock twitch pressed against his ass. He started moving against me, his ass sliding until my cock was now in the crack of his ass. He pushed into me with a slight twerking roll.

"Fuck," I groaned, sucking in a breath. "Yeah."

"You want me to give you that tight boy pussy, some of my tight hole sliding around your fat cock..."

"Fuck, yes," I growled as my cock leaked precum into the crevice of his ass. My hips pushed back at him.

He stepped away from me and bent over. A string of shiny precum connected his ass to me. He reached back and pulled his cheeks apart, exposing a tight pink pucker.

I moved down to my haunches and roughly pushed his hands away, replacing them with mine. I spat a big gob of saliva onto the tightness, using my tongue to slather it over and into his hole. I could feel the tight hole twitching against my tongue as I pushed it into him. I pulled back and spit again, smelling the musky sweet funk of his ass and feeling my spit drying on my own cheeks. He grunted as my tongue invaded him again, going deeper with every push.

"Yeah, get me ready, Nick. Eat it like a pussy. Lube me up like that chick you've told me about, get that pussy really wet for your big cock, man."

My tongue twisted and rolled over his sweet quivering asshole. I wanted to use my teeth to dig deep in him, I wanted to pull at the sweet soft flesh like I did the folds of a pussy and wanted to send bolts of electricity through his hot boy body, making him squirm against my tongue, my lips, and my scruffy beard. I wanted him to know I was now a part of his tender boypussy.

I pulled back with sweat rolling down my face, adding to the sexual odour.

"I want to put my cock inside you. Can I put my big cock in you?"

"Fuck me," Raffaello responded in a breathful groan. "Fuck it like pussy."

I stood up and lined my cock up with his winking hole. I moved it up and down the entrance, slathering precum over it. I pushed forward letting the big flared head ease into his hole. He sucked a deep breath through his teeth as I kept pushing into him, feeling him gripping down on my cock.

"Relax, baby, daddy needs to get deeper," I ordered as I pressed into his sphincter. As he relaxed, I pushed on. "Oh, fuck, yes, I feel all that soft pussy flesh around me, you amazing fucker."

I knew my big cock was stretching him to the limit as his hands reached back grabbing at my legs when I slid against his prostate. I pulled back a bit before knocking against it again. He grunted with every move against it. I reached down and grabbed his neck with both hands, pulling him upward. My cock was deep inside him. One hand stayed around his neck, as I moved another up and down the front of his muscular torso as I began to really fuck him. As my thrust got faster and deeper, I could hear him crying for more.

"Fuck me, Nick! Pound that hole and stretch my ass!" he cried, between guttural groans and gasps.

His long hair made me think of fucking some girls, but this was way hotter than being in their pussies. I grunted and growled as my cock pounded his tight ass. Raffaello whimpered and cried out as he jerked his own cock. I could feel a tight massage around my dick with every stroke he made on his own prick like a chick trying to finger her clit as my cock speared into her.

"Fuck it like a pussy, Nick. Fuck it like a pussy," Raffaello started to chant in ecstacy as I brutally thrust my hips hard into him. I hissed at him through clenched teeth as he urged me on. "Yeah, my hole needs that big daddy cock. Fuck it hard, big man!"

One arm held him against me as I grabbed his chin with my other hand, tilting his ear back to my mouth.

"Yeah, I'm taking that tight pussy. That pussy is begging for my big cock to stretch it out, baby. You want me to breed that fuck hole, baby. You want some daddy spunk to breed you, to fill up that pussy?"

"Yes, daddy, Yes. Yes, daddy," he whimpered as I held him close against me, only my hips moving like a piston into him.

"Yeah, you feel that big hairy body grinding against you? That's your daddy's fucking hot body as he fucks you. Daddy's hair against that sweet smooth body as he grinds into that snatch, ready to breed you. Take this fuckin' cum!""

He began to push back into me as I dicked him, just begging me to blow my load.

"Fuck!" I roared, grabbing at his long hair as my body tensed up. "Damn fucking shit," I spat out as my cum left my nuts. My mouth fell open and I struggled to catch a breath. "Ah, ah, ah," I mouthed as I fell backward against the wall.

My hands fell limply to my sides and I took a deep breath. Sweat dripped from the tip of my nose. Everything was getting brighter around me. I reached into my pocket and pulled out a napkin, running it over my deflating cock. I wiped my other hand, then tossed the damp napkin of spooge into a clump of dead weeds. I stuffed my junk back in my uniform pants, still breathing heavily and looking around for lurkers.

There's always tomorrow, I thought to myself as I walked out of the alleyway into the early dawn. I wondered if I needed to stop at the grocery on the way home and if I had time to study before my next test.

TAHammer
TAHammer
302 Followers