Bisexual Haitian Adventists

Story Info
Madeleine and hubby Yvens do Sylvain after SDA church.
1.5k words
3.42
2.5k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,138 Followers

Meet Madeleine Armand-Aurelius, a young Haitian American woman living in the City of Randolph, Massachusetts. Educated at Pine Manor College and the University of Massachusetts at Amherst, Madeleine is doing fairly well for herself. She works as a Nurse at Charles MGH Hospital. It's not easy being a Nurse during the Covid era but Madeleine is managing just fine. Essential workers do what they got to do for the good of the world. The few problems that sometimes faze Madeleine are more on the personal side than the professional. As the wife of a bisexual black man, Madeleine faces some unique challenges...

A year ago, Madeleine Armand-Aurelius married her college sweetheart, fellow UMass-Amherst alumni and Massachusetts State Police officer and Seventh-Day Adventist Church deacon Yvens Aurelius. When Madeleine first met Yvens during a campus rally for Haitian Adventist students, it was love at first sight. A whirlwind romance followed. The six-foot-tall, athletic and dark-skinned, handsome Haitian American brother simply rocks Madeleine's world. Madeleine and Yvens are very much in love a year after getting married, and it's because the two of them keep things spicy in their relationship.

Following the service at a certain Haitian Adventist Church located in the City of Brockton, Massachusetts, the happy couple went home, and they were not alone. Yvens Aurelius good buddy and favorite accountant Sylvain Mathurin accompanied him and his wife Madeleine to their townhouse, located in the Mill Village area of Randolph, Massachusetts. Sylvain is recently single, because his girlfriend Esther left him for another woman. Madeleine and Yvens decided to help Sylvain forget all about Esther. What did these three hard-working and church-going Haitian Adventists get up to? The kind of stuff that would put porn stars to shame, that's for damned sure...

"Fuck his ass," said Madeleine Armand-Aurelius, a she handed her husband Yvens Aurelius a condom. The six-foot-tall, curvy and sexy, dark-skinned and big-bottomed young Haitian American woman grinned as the party started. Madeleine's husband Yvens Aurelius smiled at her, then pushed his dick into their friend Sylvain Mathurin's ass. The big and tall, dark-skinned and bald-headed Haitian man groaned as his buddy Yvens dick popped into his butt hole. In the basement of the Aurelius household, located in the town of Randolph, Massachusetts, things were heating up.

"Go for it," Sylvain Mathurin grunted, and the big black man stroked his big black dick as his buddy Yvens plunged his cock up his ass. Madeleine fingered her wet pussy, feeling her excitement grow as the action continued. Not one to just watch, the sexy Haitian gal joined the action. Grabbing Sylvain's big black dick, Madeleine took him into her mouth. Sylvain sighed happily as Madeline sucked his dick while her husband Yvens fucked his ass with his big black cock.

"Hmm, I love a tight ass," Yvens said, and he winced, for Sylvain's tight butt hole gripped his dick like a vise. Madeleine smiled at her husband Yvens while sucking Sylvain's big black dick. The young Haitian American diva remembered all too well how much her husband loves a tight ass. Yvens likes to bend Madeleine over, spank her big black ass and then slide his big black dick into her butt hole. Madeleine is a three-hole woman and an enthusiastic one at that. The sexy Haitian American gal likes her husband's big dick in her mouth, pussy and butt hole. That's just the way Madeleine gets down.

"Hmm, you've got a delicious dick," Madeleine paused to say to Sylvain, who smiled and nodded. Madeleine resumed sucking Sylvain's dick, and felt him throbbing in her mouth. Madeleine sucked Sylvain until he came, and when he did, she happily swallowed his cum. Sylvain screamed passionately as he came, overwhelmed by the twin sensations of Madeleine's lips around his dick and Yvens big cock up his ass. Yvens slowly squeezed his cock out of Sylvain's ass. The big man exhaled sharply. Madeleine, Sylvain and Yvens exchanged smiles of satisfaction as they took a breather. It's good to maintain one's energy during wicked sex games...

"You two have it made," Sylvain said, smiling at Madeleine and Yvens, who nodded graciously. Yvens remembered how nervous he felt the night he told Madeleine about his bisexuality. The women of the Haitian community aren't known for their tolerance of LGBT people. There was also the fact that a lot of black women who collect effeminate gay black male types as best friends tend to get mad when they find out that a masculine black man is bisexual. Fortunately, Madeleine was okay with Yvens other side, and the two of them got hitched. Life has been quaint ever since...

"My Madeleine means everything to me," Yvens said, and he took his wife's hand and kissed it. Madeleine blushed, thrilled by this tender gesture. Sylvain smiled enviously at the couple. When Sylvain married Esther Jean-Pierre a few years back, the two of them seemed to have it all. Esther was surprisingly okay with Sylvain being into both sexes, and he would soon learn why. Sylvain found his sex life with Esther to be lackluster, with him always being the one to initiate sex. Esther appeared supportive of Sylvain's bisexuality, and she was okay with him sleeping with other men. It never occurred to Sylvain that Esther was getting her needs met elsewhere...

Sylvain always felt that his wife Esther was very close to her friend Marguerite Poisson, a tall, athletic and tomboyish black woman from the Haitian Seventh Day Adventist Church of Brockton, Massachusetts. Marguerite was very beautiful, her penchant for cutting her hair too short and wearing male clothing aside. A lot of the men at the Haitian Seventh Day Adventist Church of Brockton wanted a piece of Marguerite, but she ignored them all. One day, the whole church found out why. Marguerite ran off to Maine with Esther, Sylvain's wife. Yeah, that's how life turned out for Sylvain and his now estranged wife Esther...

"We're glad to include you in our fun, Sylvain," Madeleine said, her melodious voice snatching Sylvain out of his murky thoughts. Sylvain smiled at Madeleine and Yvens. Just like that, the three of them resumed their fun. This time, Madeleine found herself the center of attention. Yvens kissed Madeleine while fondling her big tits. Madeleine grinned and kissed Yvens back. Yvens began sucking on Madeleine's big tits, greedily licking her areolas. Meanwhile, Sylvain spread Madeleine's thick thighs and went to work. Madeleine sighed happily as Sylvain began eating her pussy. Let the fun really begin...

"Let's do this," Yvens said, and he lay flat on the bed, while his wife Madeleine straddled him. Madeleine grinned as Yvens smacked her big booty. After rolling a condom on his hard dick, Madeline impaled herself on Yvens fuck stick. Yvens smiled as he buried his dick in his wife Madeleine's sweet pussy. Meanwhile, Sylvain came up behind Madeleine. Hot damn, Madeleine had a nice thick ass and Sylvain was thrilled that he was about to fuck her. Sylvain put a condom on his dick and grabbed some lotion, which he smeared on Madeleine's butt hole after spreading her thick ass cheeks. Let the party begin!

"Alright, fellas, fuck me," Madeleine said in an urgent tone, and Sylvain and Yvens heeded her words. Yvens gripped Madeleine's hips and slammed his dick into her pussy. Meanwhile, Sylvain slowly, carefully slid his dick into Madeleine's butt hole. Sylvain is a firm believer in doing unto others as he would have them do unto him. Slowly but surely, Sylvain worked his cock into Madeleine's butt hole. Sylvain's ass was still sore from getting dicked down by Yvens, but he fucked Madeleine's ass with authority and poise. The two bisexual Haitian men filled their favorite Haitian lady's holes with their stiff dicks. Madeleine screamed passionately as her husband and his friend fucked her like there was no tomorrow.

With her husband Yvens dick in her pussy and their pal Sylvain's cock in her butt hole, Madeleine felt like she was on cloud nine. The six-foot-tall, sexy and curvy, big-bottomed Haitian American diva likes to have her holes filled and her two bisexual studs did not disappoint. The kind of black woman who can handle a big black dick in her pussy and a big black cock in her butt hole is rare, and Madeleine is truly one of a kind. Yvens and Sylvain fucked Madeleine until she could take no more. Obeying the lady's wishes, they pulled their cocks out of her holes. Madeleine farted as Sylvain's dick exited her asshole, and she laughed without a shred of embarrassment. Sylvain and Yvens laughed as well. Madeleine is a unique lady, and her ass is to die for!

"I hope to find a lady who accepts me the way you and Madeleine accept each other," Sylvain said to Yvens, as they exited the shower together. Madeleine winked at Sylvain and patted his arm while Yvens nodded. After some truly wild sex, the three of them got cleaned up and then put their clothes back on. Sylvain thanked his friends for their hospitality and then headed home. For the first time in a while, Sylvain felt hopeful. Sure, his relationship with Esther is over, but he still has hope for happiness. There are some women out there who can accept bisexual men and date them and even marry them. Madeleine and Yvens relationship is living proof of that. With a smile on his face, Sylvain headed home. Time to divorce Esther and find a better lady...

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,138 Followers