Quadriplegic Girl Gets Used

Story Info
Quadriplegic woman used by a stranger.
1.2k words
4.24
13.5k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I used to think I was really hot shit. I was really independent, in great shape, funny and adventurous. I was very promiscuous and I could get any guy I wanted. I'm 5'3, 130 pounds, strong, sexy legs, curvy hips. I'm a blue eyed blonde and a submissive slut.

At 26 I broke my neck. I lost all motor and sensory function. My body is numb from the shoulders down. I have to wear diapers and someone has to take care of me at all times and I have to I have to use a big power wheelchair. Now I haven't had sex in six years.

I think about dick a lot. If I think hard enough sometimes I will get a little tingle in that spot deep inside me. My legs spasm and I long to slide my fingers inside my diaper. But I am paralyzed from the shoulders down and I can't move my hands and even if I could I wouldn't touch it, my numb pussy wouldnt feel it anyway.

Last week I went out to a nice restaurant with my best friend. I wore a tight short dress because Heather wanted to dress me sexy. This man at another table kept staring at me.

He slowly looked me up and down, his eyes taking it all in. My big power wheelchair halfway in the aisle leaned back. My arms so still on my arm rests, and one of my feet had fallen completely off my foot rest but I was too embarrassed to call attention to it. I was wearing gorgeous strappy high heels, ridiculous on a girl that can't walk.

Heather had placed a big napkin on my chest and had been feeding me until the man at the other table caught my eye. My face burnt and I turned away from the spoon and both my feet started spasming uncontrollably making my foot rest make noise. I was mortified when a few moans escaped my lips. I dared glance again. He was still staring. When my eyes met his, his were dark with lust and there was no mistaking what was on his mind.

Heather helped me stopped spasming and forced my stubborn crippled legs to bend and returned my freshly manicured feet to my foot rests. I whispered for her to take me to the bathroom. I refused to look at the man as I wheeled past but I had trouble controlling my wheelchair with my head because knowing he was staring. I told Heather I just needed a few minutes to myself and I would text her with my mouth stick when I was ready for her to come get me. I wheeled in to the handicapped stall and leaned my chair back a little and tried to calm down.

That's when the door opened. I heard it lock and saw the boots shuffle toward me. He opened the stall door slowly. We looked at each other; my heart was pounding and my legs and arms started spasming. My hands curled up embarrassingly in my lap.

Oh I'm sorry is this bathroom occupied, he said but his eyes were saying something else entirely. Should I go? He asked and I found myself shaking my head slowly.

So are you paralyzed from the neck down?

I nodded.

Will you be able to feel it if I touch you?

Try and let's see I whispered.

I hadn't been touched sexually in so long, and knowing that's what he wanted was intoxicating.

He stuck out his hands and started rubbing my thighs, pushing my dress up out of his way. Of course I couldn't pull it back down. My face felt really hot while he looked at my diaper. He took my legs and spread them, hung them off the sides of my wheelchair.

My heart leaped. I was completely at his mercy.

He pulled my diaper to the side and slipped his fingers inside me. At least I thought he did, because I'm totally numb inside my pussy.

He knew it but he wanted to hear me say it.

Can you feel this baby?

No its numb, I whispered, watching him.

My clit is numb too but when it gets rubbed my body reacts, my pussy getting creamy wet. I knew I was then when he forced his fingers into my mouth.

He ran his hands up and down my legs and then came up and started pulling off my dress. I protested but he started kissing my mouth, and when I looked down I saw him pinching and squeezing my bare tits. They were pointing up because I was tilted back in my chair. I couldn't feel when he started sucking on my tits but my whole body reacted, my arms and legs jumping and flailing. He smirked and bit down on a rock hard nipple.

Suddenly he got up and un zipped his jeans. He took himself out and god was he hard for my paralyzed body!

Lean your chair back more, he told me softly.

I did all of the head motions to do what he said. He fed me his cock slowly, dribbling pre cum on my lips and shaking some onto my face before sinking his dick into my throat. He fucked my face savagely, gagging me again and again as I spasmed helplessly. He hung my arms down and they swung at my sides and every time he slammed into my throat it made loud wet sounds.

The back of my head was starting to hurt from being pounded against my wheelchair headrest. I stuck my tongue out to give the man more room for his dick in my mouth.

That's when Heather knocked and asked if I was ready. He took my phone and typed something into it. He pulled my dress back on me after giving my tits each one more suck and patting me on my diapered pussy.

Daddys coming for you tonight, he whispered. You better text me an address do you understand me?

Yes daddy, I whispered, not taking my eyes off him while he wiped my face.

That night I had my caregivers put me in lingerie after bathing me and shaving me and rubbing my body with lotion. My nurse inserted her finger up my ass and cleaned it out in case the man wanted to slide his dick in there.

Finally I was ready.

I had my door open a crack and he came right in.

He stripped immediately and came to me, started eating my numb pussy and making me spasm. He slid his fingers into my pussy and started eating my ass, spitting on my tight asshole and fucking it with his tongue. He pushed my paralyzed legs up to eat my ass more.

He whispered how many fingers he had in me and I gasped knowing if I wasn't numb he would be hurting me. He stuffed my lace panties into my mouth and stood up. He grabbed the blanket and swept it onto the floor knocking my paralyzed body down there with it.

He rolled me onto my stomach and I could see us in the mirror when he got behind me and shoved his dick way up my ass.

"How did you get paralyzed baby?" he asked, panting as he pumped me.

"I broke my neck" I whimpered.

"Are you ever going to walk again?" I burned with shame and indignation But I whispered "no".

He rode my paralyzed body hard, pulling my hair, and groaned loudly when he filled my dead hole with his cum.

He left me there for my caregivers to find, paralyzed body twisted awkwardly, cum running out of my paralyzed pussy and down my thighs.