Rag Doll Ch. 07 - Ricky's Family 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mummy just told me, Rick, I'm so pleased, I hope you like working with me, I can't wait to have you around all day, we're going to have such fun, you'll love it, I promise!" she babbled happily.

I smiled at her enthusiasm, but I wasn't prepared for what came next. Yaz rolled on top of me and stared into my eyes, her trademark cheeky grin going full blaze, and then she grabbed my face with both hands and kissed me, really making a production out of it. And, God help me, I kissed her back; all the low-level flirting, and joking around, the constant contact, the long evenings huddled together watching TV, the fun and games out shopping, suddenly it all came to a head. Yaz relaxed and slid her arms around my neck, pulling me closer even as her tongue parted my lips and probed my tongue. It was literally my first ever proper kiss, and it was a doozie!

Anyone who fights back against a kiss from a beauty like Yaz needs to get their head examined, and I knew my head was okay; a part of me inside was saying 'she's your sister...' but most of me was thinking this was the best thing that had ever happened to me, and I really didn't want it to stop. That time she'd kissed me at her Prom, that was just to distract me from my building panic, but this felt so different, so wonderful, her lips were so soft, and tasted so sweet, and she smelled so delicious, like fresh flowers and vanilla, and it excited me in ways I'd never felt before. It felt clean, and hot, and very special, and I knew I was falling hard for this lovely girl.

That wonderful kiss went on and on, a lifetime compressed into a few moments, and when she drew away from me a dart of disappointment stabbed through me. Yaz grinned and slid down next to me, her soft hand pulling my face to hers so she could kiss me again, yet another eternity of her scent and sweet lips. When we broke that second, loving kiss, Yaz sighed happily and burrowed against me, while her gentle fingers played with my hair, stroked my face, and slipped around my neck, to hold me closer.

"It's been so long, Ricky, I've been wanting to do that for the longest time..." she whispered, her eyes sparkling when I trapped her caressing fingers between my lips, nipping her fingertips.

"Why, Yaz?" I mouthed, and she smiled and stroked my hair out of my eyes.

"Because I want to, Ricky; I wanted to the second I saw you, that's all I know. That's why I made mummy and Shari listen; you were so innocent, so harmless, but so sweet, and so brave, you left the only home you knew, you travelled all the way here not knowing anything or anyone, you just had faith that someone, somewhere would finally tell you the truth. You came to us hoping you'd find some answers."

She smiled and gently tapped the tip of my nose.

"You came looking for us and found me; the first time I saw you I knew you were the one, don't ask me how. That's all I know, Ricky, that's all I ever needed to know, and now you have me, and I have you! If only you knew how hard it's been for me to keep my hands off you, and I kind of slipped a few times, didn't I?"

I took her hand and kissed her palm, making her giggle.

"It's OK, I didn't mind," I grinned, "any time you want to slip again, feel free!"

"You've changed so much, Ricky," she murmured, tapping my chin gently with her pink little fingertip, "and it's all good; when you first came here you'd never in a million years have said anything like that. I like the new you!"

She kissed me once more, lightly, but I could tell it was heartfelt, and slid off the couch, and she giggled.

"Oh look, did I do that?" she smiled, staring at the bulge in my cut-off jeans. I made as if to cover myself, but she stopped me.

"It's OK, besides, I'm flattered; it's not like we haven't been here before! At least I know you're into this too! Very soon, we're going to have to do something about that, just you and me, so just keep that on standby for me!"

Sex, she was talking about sex, which excited and scared me; I knew all about masturbation, give me some credit for that, but I was an Incel, a word I had read somewhere and it seemed to describe me perfectly; I was twenty years old and knew of the mechanics of sex, and absolutely none of the realities. Bobby had a stash of magazines that showed all too graphically what sex was, but, until I'd come here to London, Yaz and her sister were the first girls I'd ever spoken to, or even been in the same room as; the thought of doing those things for real with her scared me, but also aroused me in a way I'd never felt before.

Yaz leaned down and stroked my cheek, her eyes soft and appealing.

"I have to go now, mummy needs help with dinner, we'll talk later, and deffo do more of that Ricky kissy-stuff, but we have to be careful, OK? Shari, and especially mummy don't need to know just yet. Tomorrow, I want you to come to work with me, I want to work with you, sweetie, I want you around me all the time. Ooh, I can't wait!"

She headed for the door, and stopped at the foot of the stairs, flashing me her adorable grin.

"You're mine now, Ricky Davies!" she whispered, blowing me a kiss as she flirted and wriggled her succulent little jeans-clad bottom at me, before running up the stairs.

*

My first days at work were an eye-opener. In the office, Yaz was strictly business, crisply professional in dealing with the various contractors mum employed to renovate the properties Shari had identified and purchased. I learned a lot from watching what she did and how she did it, but the most interesting part of the day was visiting various sites where teams of workmen were remodelling the gutted shells of properties. I learned the company worked in two areas, business and commercial properties, and multi-occupancy student housing, and Yaz's talents lay in negotiating renovation costs with contractors, ensuring compliance with occupancy and fire-safety codes, and setting rental rates with the end-users, whether small business users or university housing committees. Shari's great talent was in identifying properties with real potential and negotiating the purchase contracts, with mum running the financial side of the business.

Honestly speaking, even if I wasn't seriously besotted by Yaz I would have preferred to work with her; her side of the business seemed so much more interesting, dealing as she did with some very interesting and knowledgeable people, and had a deeper involvement than what Shari did. Shari would scout-out a property, discuss it with mum, get a survey done, and, if she liked what she saw, make an offer, and when it was accepted, push the paperwork through to the legal people, and move on to the next one; what Yaz did was more in-depth, complex, and wide-ranging, and I really thought I could get involved there, which I told her, and got that naughty, cheeky grin again.

When we were alone in the office, in a commercial building mum owned in Dalston, she'd click the lock on, and next thing I knew, I'd have an armful of sexy girl who apparently liked kissing me, because she did it every chance she got. I have to say, I liked it too, but we made sure work didn't suffer; business, then pleasure was our motto, and at least we could do it in the privacy of the office, because getting away with it at home seemed increasingly risky, plus, Yaz was studying for a qualification in construction design management, so opportunities for alone-time at home were kind of limited.

Working so closely with Yaz, spending our spare moments making out, we both knew something was coming, something we both wanted. I was taking it slow, mainly because I didn't know how to have that kind of conversation. Luckily, that was taken out of my hands when mum called us all together for a family discussion.

"Kids, we've had a good year this year; year-on-year costs have dropped, and rental demand has risen to the point we now have more clients than properties available, profit margins are much better than expected, and the new properties are coming along faster than expected, so we'll be looking at a really good year-end. You've all worked so hard, especially you, Ricky, you had to learn so much in such a short time, so I think you've all earned a holiday. I want all of you to go away somewhere for a week or two, forget about the office, all the paperwork, just go off and have some fun, do something else for a change. I have a mountain of tax forms to go through, I'm going to be tied up with accountants for the next few weeks, so you go, take a break, enjoy yourselves, you're young, and that's an order; all this work can't be good for you, so vamoose, begone, go, have fun!"

For the next few days discussion raged over what we were going to do; Yaz wanted to go to the South coast, Shari wanted to stay home and stay in bed until noon every day, and I wanted whatever Yaz wanted, so it was decided Yaz and I would go to Brighton, while Shari would have a staycation at home and live in pyjamas and squishy slippers, sleep late, watch trash TV, and eat junk-food for a week.

Shari mentioned she used to do the Brighton-South coast thing with her ex-boyfriend, Graeme, it was old hat for her, but we were welcome to go and rage-hard in the clubs in Brighton, so see ya in a week, don't get arrested, and please don't send any postcards home. So it was settled, and Yaz and I were going on holiday together.

*

The hotel was amazing; I was bowled over by how luxurious it was, more luxurious than anything I'd ever seen before. Of course, we'd had to book two rooms, but when we got there, feeling very naughty indeed, Yaz changed the booking to a double room and had all our baggage taken up there. The bed was huge, a King size, the first I'd ever seen. Yaz wasted no time in jumping on it, testing the springs, before giving me a very inviting smile.

"Are you ready for this, Ricky Davies? Because I am!" she grinned as she lithely slid upright, pulling off the silk scarf knotted carelessly but oh, so elegantly around her neck as she stepped away from me and began unbuckling her slim-line quilted Burberry jacket, her quirked eyebrow finally galvanizing me into action. I jumped up, painfully aware of my erection tenting my cut-off shorts, but Yaz just smiled as she slipped off her jacket. I pulled off my sweatshirt, making her pause at the sight of my torso; all that good food and months of early morning exercises I'd been doing out of sheer boredom had obviously paid off; I was no Adonis, but I wasn't a stick-thin starveling anymore.

"Ricky, look at you, what have you been doing, I thought you were slim, but you're gorgeous, your body, God, look at you!" she breathed, grinning minxily, licking her lips and sexy-pouting at me.

By now I was scarlet with embarrassment, but my cock was unaffected; if anything, it was even harder, the sight of her skin-tight Yoga-pants moulded to every line and contour of her long, slim thighs and deliciously sexy bubble-butt raising my internal temperature significantly.

Yaz paused and stepped closer to hug me.

"Ricky, you feel wonderful, so solid, all these muscles, you were so thin first time I saw you; you were so cute and sweet then, now you're just delicious; I might have to bite you later, if you don't mind, just to see if you're real!"

Of course I didn't mind; she could sink her teeth into my neck and hang on for dear life for all I cared, just as long as I got to squeeze that succulent bum of hers in return! Speaking of which...

Her lips found mine, and without thought on my part my hands slipped down to squeeze and knead her taut, round little backside, the cheeks taut and springy, and just the right size to fill my hands, something I loved doing, and the furthest I'd got with her so far, not because she was leading me on, but because anything else was impossible at home, not where just anyone could walk in at any time. I pulled her closer to me, and as we kissed, Yaz slowly, deliberately, deliciously ground her crotch against mine, letting me know that she was as much into this as I was, that this time it was for real, and that she really wanted to go there with me.

Now that I knew for certain that she wanted me as much as I wanted her, I slid my hands into the waistband of her leggings, sliding them off her hips. Yaz broke away from me and took over, peeling her leggings off and throwing them over the arm of the nearest chair with her jacket, leaving her standing in just her top, a vintage 1980's YSL boat-neck striped top we'd found in Pop Vintage at Seven Dials, Covent Garden, and what must be the tiniest, most functionless pair of panties I'd ever seen; they were little more than a pair of lacy ribbons that cupped her neatly shaved and trimmed pussy and disappeared around the curve of her bottom and into the cleft between her buttocks, worn more for effect than for concealment. I stared in frank admiration, so Yaz did a slow twirl to give me the full impact. Unclothed, without anything to hinder the view of her magnificent bum, I was struck speechless by the sight of the most perfectly pert bottom in the world, a sight that was indeed my privilege to behold, far surpassing those plastic phonies in the magazines I'd read; even partially concealed by those masterfully designed skimpy panties, it was a magnificent sight.

"I take it you're a bum man, then!" she grinned, and I could only nod, lost as I was in contemplation of her spectacular derrière. Yaz reached out and lifted my chin.

"Up here, baby, my face is up here, there we go, that's it!"

I grinned shamefacedly, but Yaz winked and pulled off her top, making me gasp again. Her breasts were just perfect, small and pert, yet womanly, firm, and delicious, and just the right size to cup in my hand. Those picture-perfect breasts were topped with long, dark coral nipples, the exact same shade as her lips, and fat and succulent, just waiting for my attention.

"Will I do, then Ricky?" she whispered with a whimsical smile on her face, and I remembered my manners; this was a girl, a person standing here, my beautiful baby half-sister, not just a superbly put-together collection of desirable body-parts.

"Christ, you're beautiful, Yaz!" I blurted out, and was gratified to see her eyes sparkle as she grinned broadly.

"Your turn, sweetie!" she smiled, and as I gripped the waistband of my shorts, the only thing I was wearing now, Yaz stepped forward and took hold of the sides.

"Uh-uh, I get to do this, Ricky my-boy!" she smiled, and slowly slid my shorts down. My cock sprang out as she pushed my shorts down, solid and aching from all the stimulation of her rubbing against me, and now having her stand in front of me naked except for her wispy, almost not-there panties.

"Oh, that's nice, is that all for me?" she gasped in well-simulated surprise as probably seven inches of solid muscle poked out of my groin and pointed straight at her, the head dark purple and shiny with my own secretions, bobbing slightly in time to my heartbeat. I may not be super-endowed, not like the studs I'd seen in porn mags with their improbable, freakishly huge boners, but maybe seven inches at full stretch and proportionally thick, and Yaz certainly seemed to be impressed by it...

"Ricky, that's lovely, I knew you were gorgeous all over!" she grinned, and I could only grin back.

She reached out, tentatively, almost cautiously, and took hold of me, and slowly squeezed me, her bottom lip caught between her teeth in that adorable, sexy grin of hers as she stroked me tentatively, testing my reaction, which made me hurriedly review the last couple of contract bids we'd been going over to take my mind off what she was doing to me. I suddenly realised she was really, truly, 100% into me, she wanted me. So I pulled her close, Yaz knowing what I wanted, and suddenly my lips were crushed to hers as a million juvenile fantasies bloomed into reality; the hottest girl I knew was here, she was naked, and she wanted me; how could it get any better than this?

Suddenly, it did; Yaz eased me backwards until the backs of my knees contacted the bed, at which point I sat down. Yaz swung herself across me, straddling me, her lovely nipples suddenly rubbing against my chest as her lips danced a hairsbreadth away, mine to kiss if I wanted, while the damp heat from her pussy baked through my erect cock as it pressed against her panty-clad pussy.

"Oh Ricky, that feels nice!" she groaned as she slowly slid herself back and forth on the ridged underside of my cock as it pressed up against her.

"I can't tell you how many times I dreamed about doing this, Ricky, how perverted is that? I'm your little sister, but I want you...like this, I have since I first saw you!"

Her gyrations against me were having their effect; my cock was threatening to rip through her panties, it was so hard, something she noticed.

"Take them off, Ricky, now you've got me like this, finish stripping me, you know you want to!" she whispered, kissing my chin, the tip of my nose, my eyelids, as she rubbed and ground the hot, damp ribbons of her panties against me. I slid my eager hands into the back of her panties, squeezing her firm, muscular little buttocks before hooking those scraps of wispy material and pulling them down, while Yaz climbed off me for a second so I could slide them down and off, and now she was naked, her bare, glistening pussy lips close enough for me to catch the sweet, salty, musky scent of her excitement.

Still feeling slightly surreal, I reached out for her, my hands pulling her close by her taut, firm bum cheeks, a detached part of me marvelling at how much smoother and firmer, how warm and silky they felt now that she was completely naked, how they felt just like I'd dreamed and fantasised they'd feel from almost the first day I met her.

Yaz pulled herself in close to me, once again straddling me, but this time the damp heat of her pussy against my cock was almost unbearable. I felt myself stiffen in a way I'd never achieved before, that was the effect she was having on me! As she slowly rubbed herself against me, I could feel her juices coating me, covering me in a slick, sweet-scented glaze. I was torn; part of me wanted to just shove my cock into her and keep shoving it in, to pound her backside through the mattress, the way I'd seen it done in those magazines, and fill her with myself, but another part of me caught me completely by surprise by wanting to taste her, to kiss and lick and suck her, and drink her nectar before making love to her.

I wrapped my arms around her and lay back, pulling her down with me, Yaz squeaking in surprise as I rolled onto my side, taking her with me so we were now lying on our sides facing each other. She grinned at me as I pulled her closer to kiss her again, closing her eyes as I kissed down her neck and into the valley between her firm, pouting little breasts. As I kissed further down her torso, across her flat stomach, and paused before dipping my tongue gently into the dimple of her navel, Yaz let out a soft, tremulous sigh.

"Don't stop now, Ricky, do it, please, if you only knew how much...!"

I had no intention of stopping; after all this time kissing and making out and teasing and leading each other on, I finally had my girl of my dreams naked, willing, and wanting me; there was no way on God's green Earth I was going to stop! As she sighed, and stretched her lovely slender body out, I kissed and licked her with little dabs of my tongue, blazing a trail to the place I wanted to be most in the world. I didn't know why I wanted to do that to her, all I knew was I had to, the scent of her arousal burned in my brain firing up all kinds of instincts, and all I knew was that I wanted to pleasure my girl any way I could, but this way first.

"Oh Ricky...so nice, God, so good, you're so good at this...!" she sighed as I slowly licked, savouring the taste of her skin even as her sweet, soft, appealing scent tickled my nostrils. As her scent began to work on me I slid down the bed so my face was level with my target. Yaz sighed again as I lightly kissed the insides of her thighs, letting my lips linger as I gently, slowly tantalised her, enjoying the tease while she wriggled languorously, sighing softly as I teased and tasted her warm, smooth skin.

123456...8