Rag Doll Ch. 07 - Ricky's Family 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ricky, please...!" she murmured, her scent gusting stronger now, taking over my brain even further, heating me up as her magic worked itself deep into the heart of me, readying me for what was to come.

At last, even I couldn't stand it any longer; I had to taste her, to probe those swollen, succulent lips, to dip my tongue in her and bathe in her juices, her scent now strong and demanding, sweet, musky and tangy, driving the hunger in me for her, giving me a foretaste of what she would taste like. As I licked the flat of my tongue over her slick, glossy labia, scraping the tip through the valley between them for the merest second, she mewled and bucked, her thighs spreading even wider as she displayed herself to me in all her beauty, her pussy flowering open at the touch of my tongue to hint at the mysterious dark inner recesses, her scent now stronger, and sweet, and utterly irresistible.

I licked her again, from the tight caramel knot of her anus to the firm little pea of her clitoris, once more making her jump and sigh, then bored into her with the tip of my tongue, pushing her swelling lips even further open as I pressed my tongue into her as far as I could, tasting and lapping-up her sweet, tangy savour. Yaz wriggled and gasped, her fingers combing through my hair as she held me against her, giving sweet little "oh, oh, oh" yelps with each rasp of my tongue over her engorged little clitoris.

I buried my face between her legs, lost in a world I never believed I'd ever visit, my lips and tongue working at her, and my hands clasping her tight little bottom, holding her against me as I worshipped at her most secret places. Yaz held me against her, her pussy dancing against me as her body reacted to what I was doing, until finally, when I sucked her clitoris between my lips and flicked my tongue-tip over it, she gave a muted scream, her back arching as her pussy convulsed against my mouth, orgasm sweeping over her, possessing her. A flood of her sweet juices poured into my mouth, soft, sharp, sweet, tangy, salty, earthy, all these things at once, with that something else, that special something that could only come from Yaz, my Yasmin now, now and forever.

I rested my head on her thigh, kissing and lightly licking her silky, sumptuous skin as her orgasm rang and echoed through her, tremors running through her and making her coral-tipped little breasts dance and quiver as aftershocks surged and died away. Eventually her eyes opened and a dazed little smile quirked her lips.

"Hello sweet boy!" she whispered, all the incentive I needed to slide up next to her and pull her close to me, my hands once more firmly wrapped around her delectable little bottom.

"Hello Sexy Girl!" I smiled back at her, kissing her inviting lips as I held her against me.

"Mmm, I taste nice!" she murmured, kissing me back and licking my lips. "I'm so glad I waited for you, Ricky, I only ever wanted you to do that to me! But what about you, my sweet-boy, what do you want to do next?"

In reply, I rolled her onto her back and hovered over her, my cock like an iron bar; now I wanted to make her mine, forever.

"Like this?" she smiled, her hands fondling me, rubbing the tip of my erection over her damp, swollen labia, watching my eyes as I nodded and smiled.

"Be gentle, my darling-boy, I meant it when I said I waited for you!" she murmured, and I backed up a little in shock; surely a girl as exotically beautiful as her wasn't still...?

I was kind of hoping she'd be able to teach me what I needed to know to please her, while paradoxically hating with all my heart the man who'd taken her most precious gift; and now, that was going to be me...

I saw there were tears glimmering in her eyes, even as she smiled at me.

"I waited, baby-boy, somehow, deep down inside I always knew this time would come; no-one ever came for me, and I never looked for him, because way down deep inside, I think I always knew one day you'd find me; now it's here, I want you to do this, this is for both of us, this is how it's always going to be for us, okay?"

My heart was nearly bursting with love, need, desire; all I wanted was her, any way I could have her, and she'd told me repeatedly she felt the same way about me. I nodded once, to acknowledge that what we did here right now meant as much to me as it did to her, and leaned forward, Yaz arching up to kiss me and hold me, both of us gasping as my bone-hard cock slid along her labia.

"Make love to me, Ricky, please; I waited so long for you to come and find me, please baby!" she whispered. As I pressed forward, her small hand guided me until I felt the burning heat of her entrance envelope the head of my over-stimulated cock. I looked once more into her eyes, reassuring her even as she smiled and beckoned me further in.

As I slid slowly, tentatively into her tight pussy, her forehead creased and her lips parted as she gasped, obviously in pain, and I stopped immediately, unwilling to cause any hurt to the girl I knew I loved more than my life. Her eyes flew open and her hands came up to cup my face.

"Please don't stop, baby, this is what I want!" she whispered, and with that her hands laced around my neck as she thrust her hips up at me, driving herself onto me in one fluid surge

Our mutual gasps echoed in the room, hers of pain, and mine at the exquisite sensation of her hot tightness clasping and holding me inside her. She lay unmoving beneath me, her face a knot of pain, and her brow furrowing as I moved slightly, adjusting my position.

"Wait...wait...just a little longer, please baby...okay..." she muttered, her face smoothing and her beautiful eyes opening, to once more smile into mine. I bent down to kiss her, and her lips were soft and welcoming, remaining that way as I slowly withdrew, to slide back in again. Her breath caught in her throat as she lifted her hips to meet me, moving in complete synch with me as I made slow, tender love to my only ever girl, my Yasmin, the most beautiful girl in the world.

All my fantasies, hopes, daydreams and fevered longings collided and melded in this one perfect moment as I made love to the girl who haunted my dreams and held my heart in thrall. The emotional impact was almost overwhelming; I had her, she was mine, and the emotional impact blew all my breakers wide open. She must have seen some of this in my eyes, in my expression because she once again held my face between her two soft hands and looked deep into my eyes.

"I love you baby-boy, I want you to know that, I've loved you from the day I first set eyes on you, and there'll never be anyone else for me. All of me for all of you, for all of time, do we have a deal?"

"Oh, yes we have a deal!" I murmured, "You're who I want, Yaz, no-one else; I love you and I'll never stop loving you. At last, I know what I want more than anything; I want you, Yasmin Shahida,

I leaned down to kiss her, sealing the deal, feeling her lips against mine as she thrust herself against me. I responded by driving even faster into her, pumping my cock into her in rhythm with her thrusts against me. Her movements became jerkier, faster, her breathing shallower as her climax built and uncurled inside her, the ripples in her pussy transmitting her excitement to me, and taking me with her.

When it struck, she dug her fingers into my back, her body arching underneath me as her mouth fell open in a soundless scream. Her pussy clamped tight around me, halting me in my tracks, the sudden constriction so delicious that my barely maintained self-control evaporated, and my cock pulsed as my spunk blasted into her inner recesses, long ropes spraying deep into my beautiful, exotic princess, making her mine in this overwhelming expression of my love for her. The power and the depth of release were something I could never have imagined before this night, and it was because of the girl I was with, the girl I loved more than anything or anyone in the entire universe.

I slumped down next to her, my heart hammering fit to burst as the double hammer-blow hit me; I had just had the best sex in the world, and it was with my sister, my little sister, too!

And yet I didn't care one single, solitary speck or atom; my heart was still singing at the thought that Yaz was truly mine, in every way I could ever want her; she'd given herself to me, and I'd pledged myself to her, I'd been hers from Day One, as far as she was concerned, and now she'd come and taken me and sealed us together, my heart was fit to burst at the thought of what had finally happened between us; it was honestly the best feeling in the world.

Yaz must have been having the same thoughts; I turned to look at her and saw my thoughts reflected in her eyes, felt them in the way she reached for me, heard them in her sigh as she pulled herself even closer to me, her arm across my chest holding us close as our heartbeats finally slowed to normal.

Finally, I felt I had to say something, anything, but as I tried to speak, Yaz touched her fingertip to my lips.

"So, here we are, Ricky. You like it so far?" she murmured, doing that adorable, sexy little lip-biting grin that had me captivated.

"More than I can say, Yaz," I murmured brushing her cheek, her lips, her earlobe with my lips even as my fingers revelled in the satin smoothness of her flawless skin,

"You're more than I deserve, and I really don't know what you see in me, but God, thank you for choosing me!" I told her as I kissed her gently, incessantly, watching her eyes well-up as she brushed my cheek.

"What do I see in you, Ricky? I see my future, that's what I see..." she whispered. "I have never cared about or wanted anyone before like I want you, Ricky. You and me, we're us now, not just Ricky and Yasmin; we promised each other our hearts, and I never break a promise. Wherever we're going, we're going together, you and me together, it's our world, now, and we can make of it what we like, never forget that!"

I looked into her eyes, trying to find the words I'd been looking for, and then suddenly it all made complete sense, and I knew what I wanted to say.

"Yasmin, I don't know how we're going to work this out, and I don't know how hard it's going to be, but I don't care; I want you to know, there's only ever going to be one girl for me, and it's you. We'll make it work, and one day soon we're going to have that future you want, with everything you want. You and me together, we'll get there, I swear. I love you, Yasmin Lakhmé Shahida"

Yaz's fingers danced through my hair as her lip quivered, but she smiled tremulously even as two big tears ran down from her brimming eyes.

"And I love you too, Ricky Davies, you're my big, sweet boy now, and I'll never let you go!"

I grinned and pulled her into me, spooning her with my arm around her, her warm bottom pushed firmly into my lap. I was far too jazzed to sleep, I'd just had the most momentous experience of my life with the girl I loved and it seemed Yaz felt the same way, too, because her fingers interlaced with mine tapped out a slow rhythm as we lay silently together, busy with our thoughts. I was just beginning to start yawning, when she spoke.

"Rick, that...thing you did, that...kissing me, you know...down there...and...and...with your lips...and tongue, you know what I mean!"

I nibbled the back of her neck, which always makes her giggle.

"Yeah, I know what you mean, Yaz. What about it?"

"Umm...why did you do that? Don't get me wrong, it was amazing, you're going to do it again, soon, but if you're a...you know, how did you...?

I slipped my arm tighter around her, holding her warmth closer to me.

"It just seemed...I dunno, somehow right, something I wanted try because I thought you might like it, I've seen pictures, so I thought I'd try it, see if you liked it, and also because you smell delicious, sweet, like mum's cinnamon tea, did you know that? Tasting you was out of this world, I just couldn't resist you."

Yaz squirmed and wriggled her warm, plush little bottom even tighter into my lap.

"Well thank you for trying it, it was lovely, and just so you know, I plan on doing that to you in the morning, OK? We're going to have a little breakfast nookie, go shopping in The Lanes, then lunch, then back here for a noontime nookie session, then dinner, a little late-night clubbing, then back here for a nightcap, and I'm not talking about drinking, either! And the rest of this week, rinse and repeat; this evening was the best time ever, I want some more, and you'd better wants some more too, Ricky-my-darling!"

She seemed to have our holiday all planned out, she knew what her priorities were, so who was I to argue, it all sounded good to me!

*

Waking up in the morning sunshine with Yaz next to me so soft and warm and beautifully composed in her sleep was one of the better experiences of my life. We'd slept the sleep of the truly satisfied, after a lovemaking session that blew my head wide open, and now I was seeing her in an entirely different light; 24-hours earlier she'd been my cute, cheeky, funny, sweet, sexy little half-sister, and the girl I fancied like crazy; now, all that had changed. Now she was my girl for real, my partner, my lover, and I wanted her in an entirely different way now; she was the one, and I wanted her and no-one else, ever.

The reality of what we'd done began to drive home, but, strangely, there was no sense of guilt at what we'd done, my sister and I, but there was guilt nonetheless; guilt at the knowledge I'd taken Ayesha's kindness and acceptance and probably trampled all over it, and a building certainty that I'd frayed my rope beyond repair with my family, but just as firm was the certainty that, even if I'd damaged any relationship with the family beyond repair, I was certain of one thing: I was never going to give up what I had with Yaz; we were two sides of the same coin now, and we were staying that way. I was miles away and lost in my thoughts, trying to work out how to make this come out right, when a soft fingertip gently ran down my cheek.

"Hello sweetie..." she murmured, gently tugging my head around to look into my eyes. "You were miles away, pretty-boy, thinking long and deep; penny for your thoughts?"

I stroked her hair, finger-combing her night-time tangles out of her glorious eyes. She really was stunning, her 'morning-face' was just the loveliest thing I'd ever seen, and I could feel myself being drawn even closer to her.

"Is it about last night, Ricky?" she murmured, "Because I don't regret a thing, I want you to know that, babe, not one second! What happened happened, and it was because it was meant to be, because I wanted it to be that way. You didn't make me do anything, nothing will make it un-happen, and I would never want that. Believe me, Rick; you should have no regrets, ever, because I don't, and I never will; you're mine now, Ricky Davies, remember that."

Yaz hugged me even closer, rubbing her nose against mine as she grinned at me, and the inevitable reaction happened. She licked her lips and ground against me, making me even harder.

"So you're fully awake now, eh? Good, I want to play..." she whispered, her warm little hands exploring me, sending all kinds of thoughts and desires scurrying around in my head as she squeezed me gently, telling me what she wanted to do. Quite without any thought from me, my hands slipped down to cup and squeeze her firm little bottom, making her gasp and giggle as I played with the smooth globes. Yaz kissed me even harder, gluing her lips to mine even as I held her closer, savoring the feel of her soft, warm, silky-smooth skin against mine, when she stopped, pulling back so she could grin at me, her smile both cheeky and enticing, that adorable lip-biting thing she did so well.

"Something I want to do, hun..." she grinned, rolling me onto my back while she squeezed and fondled me, keeping me at the peak of arousal. She began kissing my shoulders, then the base of my throat, light, darting little kisses, smiling at me between each kiss as she slowly worked her way down my chest, making me buck and giggle when she poked her tongue into my navel, and then, oh God, my mind dissolved in shock as she licked the tip of my straining cock. I locked eyes with her, maybe she was waiting for me to say 'stop', but there was no way on earth I was going to do that; all I could do was watch in agonised arousal as she slowly, slowly took my cock into her mouth, sealing her lips around me as she slowly bobbed her head, sucking me like a lollipop without once breaking eye contact.

I could feel myself coming to the boil; the things she was doing to me were focusing me on just one outcome, and I didn't want to do that, hot as the thought of it was; I wanted to make love to my girl, not go off like a firework in her mouth. I think she could sense my mounting excitement, because suddenly she scraped her fingernail along that sensitive area just behind my balls; that shocked me and backed me right down, let me tell you!

"Sorry sweetie!" she grinned cheekily, "haven't finished with you yet!" was her explanation, but then she started again, and sure enough, I went right back up again, only for her to back me down once again. She did that to me several times, and by now I was ready to explode, when she suddenly swung astride me and slowly, slowly, slid herself back won onto my aching cock.

"Oh God, yes...yes...yes...Ricky...God..." she chanted as she pumped her pussy on my steel-hard dick, and all I could do was hold her hips, her sleek thighs astride me as she rode me like a National Hunt jockey, pumping herself harder and faster on me, reaching for her climax.

When it came, she screamed out my name as her pussy clamped down on me, sucking and squeezing me like nothing I'd ever felt before, and that was it; I came like a fire-hose, long, endless, painless yet agonising jets of spunk slamming out of me and deep into the heart of her, again and again, while her pussy rippled and milked me, squeezing every last drop out of me.

Yaz collapsed on top of me, her heart hammering fit to burst against mine, our bodies trembling from exertion and slick with sweat, but I didn't care; I had my girl with me, and the world couldn't have been a better place. I had to laugh, though when Yaz lifted her head to look soulfully, lovingly into my eyes, and then grin devilishly.

"You know the shit's going to hit the fan when this gets out, don't you?" She giggled, and all I could do was laugh helplessly; that's my girl!

*****

Taking a shower with her was a sensuous, seriously hot experience, and one I fully intended to repeat as often as possible; there's something so thrilling, so next-level about having a hot, slinky girl wriggling around naked with you in a steamy hot shower cubicle, and while we didn't have sex in there, it was a close run thing. Yaz dried me off after, concentrating on certain parts of me, and I returned the favour, and of course that led to the inevitable; if you think a sexy naked girl in a steamy shower with you is sexy, try the same girl naked, on her knees, sucking your cock as hard as she can. Coming in her mouth nearly turned me inside out, I came so hard, and the smug look on her face as she swallowed every drop told me she'd enjoyed it too, and that more was on the way later.

The rest of the day is a blur; I know we went shopping in The Lanes, Brighton's boutique district, and Yaz gave me a debit card from mum so I could shop 'til I dropped, as she seemed intent on doing. Mum had set-up a bank account for me without telling me, and every week she'd put £100 into it, so I could buy myself things and not be embarrassed by having no money, although I wasn't; I'd never had money, so I didn't miss having any, and living at home as I did I didn't feel I needed any, but now I had some, I was going to spend it on my girl. It felt nice to be able to walk into a shop with her, have her try on something, and if she liked it, put down my card so I could give it to her. After some serious shopping, we tried one of the little gourmet fish and chip restaurants dotted around the town, then back to the hotel so she could give me a fashion show and I could chase her around the suite.

1...345678