RAGBRAI - Day 05

Story Info
Cuckold's wife helps him settle his gambling debt.
1.8k words
4.38
1.7k
3
Story does not have any tags

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 05/03/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So, what are your names?"

They looked at each other and paused a second too long before she answered, "I'm Lois and this is Clark."

The other couple laughed at the obvious aliases. "All right, keep your secrets then. I guess I'll be Greg and she'll be Marcia."

They had ridden from Des Moines to Tama and now sat around a campfire in the Outback Campground in the proverbial shadow of the Meskwaki Casino. Greg and Marcia had noticed Lois's jersey emblazoned with the slogan, "I love Cumming," - missing the fine print of "IA" as it curved around the bottom of her left breast - and struck up a conversation heavy in double entendre. They all agreed to share a campfire and a stone soupian meal of power bars, convenience store snacks, and energy drinks.

"You guys play Euchre?" Greg asked. "It'd be a shame to be this close to a casino and not gamble a little something."

Marcia snorted, "Like you need a reason to gamble. I'd like to see you find a reason not to."

Clark admitted that he knew how to play and then looked to Lois for her answer. Realizing they weren't "together," Greg asked, "Oh, y'all aren't married."

"We met earlier this week. My dickhead ex-boyfriend taught me the basic rules of the game but I'm not very good."

"Oh, that's fine, we'll just have some fun. Do y'all want to play in our tent? Less wind and such."

They adjourned to the 6-person camping tent which Greg and Marcia had decked out like a studio apartment. Bedding along the walls, with collapsible stools, and a card table and chairs set up in the middle. They played a couple of games, made small talk, and generally wiled away an hour.

"So, would you guys like to make it more interesting?" Greg asked.

"I've never played strip Euchre before," Clark joked.

"I think he has something a little more serious in mind," Marcia offered.

Greg suggested they play another game with higher stakes. He used a lot of words, innuendo, and implication as he said his piece, but it basically boiled down to, "The winning couple gets to tag team one member of the losing couple."

"What about busted loners?" Clark asked.

"What's that?" Greg replied.

"Well, when you play a Euchre tournament, there are two pots. The buy-in goes to the winner on points and busted loners go in a second pot to the player that successfully completes the most loners."

"Sounds complicated," Lois said.

"No, I get it," Marcia offered. "Sure, we can have a loner pot. Whoever has the most busted loners is on clean up duty."

Clark looked at Lois and said, "This alright with you?"

"Dude, this isn't going to crack the top-3 crazy situations we've had this week. In for a penny, in for a pound."

Partnership already agreed to, Greg threw jacks for the deal, awarding it to himself and turning up the right bower.

"Pass."

"Pass."

"Pass."

"I'll turn it down."

"You're turning down the right? Pass."

"Pass."

"Pass."

"Spades alone," Greg declared trump.

It wasn't an embarrassingly bad hand, but it wasn't a loner. Greg got his point, but added a busted matchstick to his loner count.

Clark joked, "You know if you wanted me to fuck your wife, you could've just asked."

"I thought I had it."

Lois dealt Clark a no-brainer. Both bowers, ace, king, and ten. He went alone, scored the four points, and added a matchstick to his pile. 4-1

Marcia dealt, and Greg busted another loner, this time getting set. 6-1 with two busted loners.

Clark flipped up another right bower, went alone, and closed out the game 10-1.

"You are a terrible gambler," Marcia complained.

"I can't control the cards. So which of us do you want?" Greg asked as if there was much of a choice.

"We'll take Marcia and those beautiful D-cups," Lois informed the group, licking her lips and imagining what they'd look like freed from their bra and bike jersey.

"Double Ds, honey," she said as she unzipped her jersey, exposing a front-zip sports bra. She unzipped the bra and her tits sprung out and down, causing the card table to bounce. "Greg, you worthless piece of shit, clean this place up," she ordered.

Lois and Clark looked at each other and realized they were in the middle of a game already being played and that they didn't know the rules of. Was he her sub; was he a cuck; was this about their power dynamic or the group sex? Or was the answer, "all of the above."

Lois and Clark stepped to the side and helped each other out of their kit, slipping out of their shower shoes and socks, and tenderly removing their spandex while they kissed each other's chest and necks. Greg hurriedly and efficiently broke down the card table and three chairs and set them outside the tent flap, while Marcia rearranged the bedding and chair for play and one stool in the corner for Greg's viewing pleasure. They'd obviously done this before.

"So, what did you have in mind," Marcia asked.

Greg was the only one still dressed so Lois asked, "Greg, can you go get my pack?"

He didn't move.

"Greg, go get Lois's pack," Marcia ordered. They realized they were in charge of her, but she was in charge of him.

Greg hurried away and returned with her pack, while Lois established herself as the alpha in the tent.

"Clark, sit here. Marcia, criss-cross applesauce in front of him, facing me."

Lois grabbed the lube from her bag and squirted a dollop into Clark's hands and then filled her own. From above Clark gave Marcia a neck and shoulder massage. "Greg, get me a hair band," she ordered and pulled her hair into a gnarly, road encrusted bun when he complied, clearing the way for Clark's attention.

While Clark released the tension from Marcia's back, Lois worked on those double Ds. She rubbed her hands together to spread the lube and took one breast in each hand, barely able to cover each areole. She squeezed and kneaded, knowing from personal experience that bigger tits needed more stimulation, rubbing her hands into Marcia's tits, rubbing Marcia's tits together, and then leaning in and rubbing all four of their tits together while passionately kissing the older woman.

Clark noticed that Greg had stripped down and was stroking himself in the corner. Marcia looked around to see what was distracting him from her massage and hissed, "If you cum, I'm going to cage you for the rest of the week - and you have more than a hundred miles left to ride." Clark realized that "all of the above" was a necessary but insufficient answer to his earlier questions.

Clark went back to work on Marcia's shoulders and back, while Lois kissed her way down Marcia's chest and stomach, opening her legs along the way and laying down in front of Marcia's hairy bush. Wending her way through the thicket with her fingers, Lois found and parted Marcia's lips to give her something to lick, kiss, and suck on. Now that Marcia's chest was unattended he abandoned her back, and backfilled Lois' duties, squeezing her tits together, picking them up, and bending down to kiss and suck on her nipples.

Marcia came on Lois's face but pushed her back before she could lick it all up. "That's his job," she said, pointing into the corner.

"All right, well I'm sure Clark has enjoyed the view, but he'd probably like to get a little more involved so why don't we turn you around." Lois reapplied lubricant to Marcia's ample breasts, preparing them for Clark and enjoying the process.

Marcia turned around and got on her knees, wrapping his engorged cock and squatting up and down to stroke it between her soft tits. At the top of her stroke, his cock completely disappeared into the void, and as she approached the bottom she kissed, nibbled, spit on and sucked his tip - for both of their pleasures and to maintain lubrication. He leaned back into the chair, alternately closing his eyes to enjoy the fantasy of being balls deep in a pussy and opening them to enjoy her ownership of the raw sexuality on display.

"Clark, if you're getting close, let me know," Lois said. "We're not wasting this load on a facial."

"Uhhh...yeah, I'm getting close."

"'Scuse me, darling," Lois put her hand on Marcia's shoulders and pulled her back. "Join your husband in the corner for a second."

Lois pulled Clark down onto the ground and on top of her. "Don't think. Just fuck me," she ordered. Between their arousal and the lubrication, he slipped effortlessly into her pussy, burying himself up to his pubic bone in one stroke.

He needed a minute if he didn't want to be a one-pump chump and paused at the bottom of the stroke, enjoying the moment and establishing a communion between them as they consummated their relationship for the first time. She accepted his full body weight for a few seconds before whispering in his ear, "I. Said. Just. Fuck. Me."

He lifted himself onto his palms, pulling his cock out of her and again paused, this time at the top of his stroke. "Fuck me!"

He dropped down, stabbing her with his cock. He pumped as hard and fast and enthusiastically as a teenager trying to get home before curfew. She played with her clit, while he fucked her. She started repeatedly and louding queefing, causing them both to smile at the ridiculousness of the moment and him to cum in her quivering lips, the sensation of which pushed her over the edge. He collapsed on top of her and rolled off as they both took a second to catch their breath.

Marcia rejoined them, laying in a line of exhausted sex partners. "All right, Busted Loner, I think we're done. It's time to clean up."

Greg eagerly climbed between Marcia's legs and licked her own orgasm out of her, the salty fishiness one of his favorite meals. Marcia orgasmed again as he licked her out, and he cleaned her again.

Greg slid over to Lois, who was still huffing and puffing, soles of her feet on the ground and knees in the air. She jokingly waved her hand back and forth above her pussy as if allowing his meal to cool down. Not worried about burning his tongue, he dove in and enjoyed the taste combination of her pussy and Clark's cum. He stiffened his tongue to mine the depths of her creampie, working his way out, and cleaning off the folds of her lips, finishing by raising her hood and sucking them both off her clit.

Clark was at the end of the line, still recovering, with his forearm resting on his eyes when he felt his cock stiffening in a warm mouth. He assumed Marcia had decided to help Greg. He kept his eyes covered and laid back to enjoy the moment. He was deepthroated until he came in a warm, experienced mouth that licked and cleaned the evidence of their encounter. When he finally looked up, Greg and Marcia were cuddling at the end of the line, and Lois had rolled onto her side, ready to spoon.