RAGBRAI - Day 06-07 - Epilogue

Story Info
First-time sex clubbers meet up with old friends.
3k words
4.71
858
3
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes..."

The mama-san stood before them, her essence communicating none would pass without her permission. They stood on the porch of a mid-century modern house with their packs on their shoulders and their bikes waiting for them on the front lawn.

He handed over the business card with nothing but a runic character on the front that matched the placard above the door and the one on the arch they saw from the road, "Greg" had handed them the card in Tama and suggested they meet up again that night. He said that he was a visiting professor at the university's writer's workshop, and that his tenured colleagues were hosting a RAGBRAI sleepover for "like-minded individuals."

"How will we find the place? There's no address on the card."

"Find the World's Largest Wooden Nickel, and then go up the road a half mile until you see that rune. Close to the highway, but very secluded on a large acreage that backs up to the Iowa River."

They didn't have anywhere else to camp and decided, "Why not?"

The mama-san took the card and looked them up and down. "First time?"

"Yes, madam," she replied chipperly, trying to take the edge off their hostess's chilliness.

"First time here or first time ever?"

"Uhhhh...technically, both I guess, but we're both pretty experienced. Friends of Greg. He recommended we stop by."

"I don't know a 'Greg.'"

"Yeah, that's not his real name is it? He said he was a visiting professor at the writer's workshop."

"Oh, the cuck? Yes, I like his wife. Is she coming?"

"They told us to meet them here."

Mama-san sighed and waved them around back. They hurried down the porch stairs to grab their bikes and walked them on the wrap-around porch to the backyard, which looked to be decked out for an outdoor reception complete with a bike check, cocktail tables, popup tents, a DJ booth, and dance floor. Further back they saw an in-ground pool, outdoor shower stations like one might find at a beach, and a concrete "beach" leading into the river. There were a few people splashing around in the river, a couple more sipping champagne in beach chairs, and one guy doing laps in the pool, but they'd ridden pretty hard so they beat the rush. The DJ was doing sound check and, while the bar was open, the servers hadn't come on duty yet.

"Ground rules: no means no; vanilla is fine out here but don't bore anyone in the house; check your phones. We've relaxed the dress code for RAGBRAI so you don't need to worry about that, but there will be a lot of first timers, so just try not to be a douchebag."

They checked their bikes, bags, and phones, and the clerk suggested they check their kit as well.

He looked at her. "In for a penny, in for a pound, you said," as they stripped down to the all together.

The clerk said, "We realized a flaw in our plan. Y'all don't really have anywhere to keep the claim ticket so we just have to work on the honor system. Sir, you're sixty-nine..."

"That should be easy to remember."

"...and, ma'am, you're forty-two."

"The answer to life, the universe, and everything. Thanks."

The clerk continued, "Given the state of most riders'...hygiene...we're recommending folks start in the river and work their way back through the beach showers and pools. Obviously, some of you might prefer to stay dirty - and we serve all preferences - but If you'd like to shake the worst of the road, the river is that way."

Like Adam and Eve in the Garden of Eden, they held hands and made their way to the beach.

"This has been a great week," she said, leaning into his shoulder.

"Better than I had any right to expect," he replied, gently gripping her hand a little tighter for a moment.

"You know real life awaits soon."

"Let's talk about this later."

They walked down the beach and into the water. He floated in a seated position, while she gracefully swam the width of the river a couple of times.

"I just want to make sure you understand the water's cold," he explained. "When the time comes to get out, I don't want to have to explain shrinkage."

She swam to him and wrapped her arms around his neck, kissing him and floating her legs around his waist. "I'll take care of any shrinkage. Promise." They both smiled and resumed their kiss.

After a few minutes in the water, they climbed out and caught a chill in the air. They sprinted to the heated beach showers and helped each other shower, oblivious to the crowd growing around them. He shampooed her hair for her, while she rubbed body wash on his chest, crotch, and cock - as promised reversing the impact of any shrinkage.

She rinsed her hair and guided him to his knees so she could shampoo him. She washed his hair while he ministered to her road weary pussy. It had taken a beating that week in more ways than one and still had one night and one day of riding to endure. He kissed her trim bush and each lip repeatedly and gently but didn't penetrate with his tongue or fingers.

"You've been teasing people all week. Autumn had to beg you to eat her out; I had to go full drill sergeant to get you to fuck me in the tent; and you just stroked your cock on the farm wife's ass instead of screwing her when she sat on your lap. I know you like to cum - and to be cum on - so what's the deal."

"Anticipation is joy."

"I'll keep that in mind later when you're begging to tag team me with one of the DICKs."

They rinsed off and headed for the pool. There were a few people lounging around, but there was still plenty of room to swim some laps and let the chlorine disinfect the dirtiest of their holes. They climbed out and found some open beach chairs.

"Would the gentleman like a sparkling water?" He turned to see who made the offer and almost poked his eye out on a cock he'd never forget. The service submissive husband was waiting tables and apparently clothing was optional for the "help" as well.

"My man! What brings you to town?"

"The lifestyle is a small community in these parts. They put out a call for extra help and the missus and I offered our service."

"Weird as this sounds, I don't think I ever caught your name. I'm going by Clark these days, and she's Lois."

"Well, call me Alfred then," "Alfred" smiled.

"And where is the missus?" Clark asked.

"It's a slow start to the night out here so she decided to start in the glory hole."

"Which side?"

"It's safer not to ask," Alfred replied with a wink as he served Lois a flute of champagne and made his way into the crowd.

"I could get used to this shit," she said, sipping her drink.

Someone put their hands over her eyes and whispered in her ear, "Guess who?"

"Well, since I can feel your beautiful tits up against the back of my head, I'm going to have to guess Marcia."

The two women squealed in delight at their reunion. Lois jumped up and they full-bodied hugged, making every man in sight wishing he was the meat between those four gorgeous breasts.

Clark stood up to shake Greg's hand, assuming he couldn't be far from his wife. Sure enough, he was within one leash length - the leash held by Marcia and attached to the dog collar that he was wearing. It wasn't the only accessory he'd added since they last saw him.

"Greg, I thought we talked about this. Why are you caged?"

"She caught me jacking off this morning. After y'all left, she edged me for an hour and I thought I had time to pull one off while she showered. She'd forgotten her shampoo and came back early to catch me in the act."

"And that was this morning? You rode all day with that thing."

He nodded sheepishly.

"Greg," Marcia interrupted, "You know I told you to only speak when I give you permission. I'll give you a free pass this time because it's so nice to see our lovely friends, but the next time will result in a spanking."

He mimed zipping his lips and throwing away the key. He hugged Clark and Lois, and Marcia weighed Clark's cock and gave it a few gentle tugs. As they walked away, she turned her head, put her fingers to her ears, and mouthed, "Call me," with a girlish giggle.

"Does that turn you on? Cucking some poor guy in a cage?" Lois asked.

"That's their fetlife, not mine. I'm just playing along."

Lois caught sight of Autumn walking toward them in a tennis skirt - and nothing else - hand-in-hand with a guy wearing a DICKs jersey - and nothing else.

"Lois, oh my god, I didn't know I'd run into you here. How did you get in?"

"Friends of friends. You?"

"I TA for the couple that owns the place. You met mama-san? She and her husband team teach a poetry writing workshop. I haven't seen him yet. He's probably in the dungeon again."

"Which role?"

"It's safer not to ask."

Her companion was avoiding eye contact, obviously nervous.

"Oh my god, I'm so rude. Lois this is the guy I was telling you about. We ran into each other outside Des Moines. I told him all about you two and how much fun we had, and he got so turned on that he fucked my ass right there in a corn field. Thanks so much for the tip on lubrication! Hoo Ha Cream is a life saver!"

"Nice to meet you. You look familiar. Have we met before?" Lois asked, knowing the answer.

"Ummm...no, I don't think so. Do you know my mom?" he eluded.

"Autumn, I'm glad you're having a good time, but you should be with someone that can tell the truth."

As the young couple walked away, the older couple heard Autumn ask, "What did she mean by that?"

"Pretty sure you just yucked his yum."

"Yeah, but consent doesn't mean much if it's not informed consent," she said sitting down between his legs.

They were finally approached by a playful couple. After another round and half an hour of small talk, the woman leaned in and asked Lois, "Have you heard of shibari?"

"The rope stuff?"

"Yes, you see honey, I told you people knew what it was. Yes, the rope stuff. Would you two be interested?"

Lois looked at Clark. "It's your call. I was looking forward to a night alone with you, but it's your last night too so I'll follow your lead," he offered.

"What did you have in mind?" Lois asked.

"Well, I just like to watch, so it's really up to you and the boys. But, if you're asking my opinion, I'd recommend that we suspend you - they have great aerial rigs here - and let the boys double stuff you. If we have you "sitting up" with your legs spread, they can do anal and vag at the same time - although that requires they get a little too close for some's comfort themselves. If you'd prefer to be suspended horizontally, oral on top and dealer's choice on the bottom is a little easier for newbies to accept."

She pulled his head down to her so she could whisper in his ear. "I'd love to spend a night making love to you, but in two days I'll be sitting in front of a spreadsheet again and I'd be kicking myself if I passed up the opportunity for you to fuck me while that guy came on my face." She felt his dick press harder against the small of her back and knew that she had his consent.

Within the hour, the rope master had her in the air - naked, chest facing the ground, arms behind her back, legs spread, and already wet from his expert touch while tying her.

"Come here and kiss me," she asked. Clark bent over and slipped his tongue between parted lips and found hers. They gently kissed for a few seconds before he stopped, kissed her on the cheek, and asked quietly, "Are you ready?"

She nodded. "Just one more thing. Ma'am, I know you said you just liked to watch, but would you mind making sure he's fully lubricated."

"Oh, yes, that would be my pleasure." He stood sideways to make sure she had a good view and assumed the superhero pose - legs shoulder width apart, arms akimbo, fists on hips - while their new friend applied lubricating balm to both hands and then stroked him from the base of his cock to just short of his head which she saved for herself. She took a few tentative licks and sucked the tip like a straw, before backing off and liberally applying the lube to his full length.

"All yours honey."

Clark assumed his position between her legs and positioned the head of his cock between her lips. The husband fed her his stiffening penis, and they started rocking her back and forth finding the rhythm that would work for them all. Clark reached out to play with her pussy and clit to heighten her stimulation, and she nearly gagged on the engorged cock in her mouth as she seesawed back and forth between the two dicks. Already aroused from the rope, and experiencing bonded sex for the first time, she came quicker than a virgin getting his dick wet the first time. The husband apparently had a hair trigger and a heavy caliber as he came quickly and covered his face with his seed.

Clark continued to pound away. Despite his exhaustion from the ride, he barely had to exert any energy now that gravity was suspended. And he was far from cumming considering how spent he was from the week's festivities. He bounced her back and forth on his cock, while the couple marveled at his stamina and regretted the prohibition on photography. She came repeatedly - the rope master knowing his business and Clark refusing to leave her unsatisfied - before he thrust one last time and filled her pussy with his cum.

There was a moment of silence as everyone sat in awe of what had just been on display.

"Honey," the wife broke the silence, "I haven't eaten yet..."

Lois, sweating, cum-encrusted, and barely intelligible, whispered, "Yes. Please," offering the last of herself to their partner.

The rope master lowered Lois to the floor and released her arms first, then her legs, allowing her to roll over. The wife knelt between her legs and lapped at the worn out pussy to recover their creampie. Lois was incapable of cumming again, but thanked the wife for being gentle.

The rope master said, "There's normally no sleeping in the play rooms, but I figure I can give y'all a few more minutes."

The couple righted their outfits, shook hands with him, and stroked her forehead to say their goodbyes as she lay on the floor.

After they left, he picked her up as if they were crossing a threshold and walked her past the play rooms, up the stairs, and into the backyard to recover on a poolside beach chair.

Day 7

He woke up alone on a beach chair, assuming she must've gotten up early and gone to find coffee or breakfast. The yard was littered with riders and players. A few bothered to pitch a tent, but most seemed to sleep where they fell. He jumped into the pool for a quick dip and to wash away the sweat and lube and cum from the night before. That's what chlorine's for, right?

She wasn't back by the time he finished his swim, so he went to look for her, coffee, and/or breakfast. As he walked toward the house, he saw that Autumn was sleeping with a girl - she must've taken Lois's advice and dumped the DICK again - and Marcia and Greg sleeping nearby - him still caged.

He went into the house and saw the farm wife refilling a continental breakfast buffet. She rushed over to greet him with a peck on the cheek and a quick hug.

"It's so good to see you. Sorry I missed you last night, but the line got long at the glory hole."

"As it should with you in there," he complimented her. "Have you seen my companion?"

"She was here about an hour ago. Said she was trying to get an early start."

"Thanks."

He couldn't call. He never got her number. They just met at a predetermined location or the luggage line when they got separated.

Ill at ease, he figured it was time to get on the road. At the check, he asked for bag 69.

"I'm sorry, sir, I can't seem to find bag 69. Are you sure you remember the number?"

"It's 69. Pretty sure I didn't forget. How about 42? Do you have 42?"

"Yep, 42 is right here." They'd switched bags again.

He woke up Greg and Marcia and asked if he had a pair of shorts he could borrow. Greg was hesitant to share his last clean pair of shorts, but Marcia promised to uncage him and that seemed like a fair deal.

He sat under a tree hoping to piece together an outfit from the contents of the bag. He opened the bag and found a handwritten note scrawled on a napkin.

"We can swap back next year. Anticipation is joy."

He rode the last 70 miles of RAGBRAI in shower shoes, a borrowed pair of bike shorts and an undersized white t-shirt with black block letters spelling out "CUTTERS.".