Ragdoll Ch. 10

Story Info
Violet's memories: Year six, Anal splendor.
2.1k words
4.57
5.4k
5

Part 10 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 02/09/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Violet was nude, on her knees, her slim left hand pressed against her client's right thigh. The tips of her fingernails, painted black, dug gently into firm flesh as she leaned forward and fluttered her pierced tongue like a snake. Her delicate tits jiggled as she alternately tugged and pulled the man's pulsing penis with her right hand, coaxing the last milk white drops of cum forth from the center of his rose dark textured tip. Her cock-sucking skills were refined to near perfection and she timed it perfectly to catch the last suspended droplet on the edge of her small pink tongue. A moment later, she swept the tips of her nails gently beneath his coarse testicles, and then lifted her gaze to the man and fluttered dark lashes beneath the edge of her blunt cut white bangs. She opened her mouth sufficiently wide to allow the man to see the primary issue of his seed resting inside her mouth, and then she swallowed and ran the fingers of her left hand downward along her slender throat to emphasize what was happening.

"You are fucking amazing," he said.

"Thank you," Violet responded.

With this exchange completed, Violet's final trick of the night was finished. She gathered the torn remnant of her black mini-dress and slipped on her heels in a manner which had become second nature to her but which some would find to be an extremely sensual act. A quick backward flip of her left hand sent lustrous straight white tresses flying over her shoulder, and without further ado, she departed from the brothel suite.

A brief time later, as she stepped along the hallway leading to the deluxe room she shared with Tiffany, she listened to the metronome like rhythm of her heels clicking against the marble floor. Her pink mouth curved into a pretty bow of contented self reflection. It was a sound and a feeling she never tired of.

Inside, hygiene and makeup removal complete, Violet crashed into bed. Tiffany was out. Violet was alone. Soon, she slept.

Violet woke next morning and slowly stretched her lithe dancer's body. A glance across the bed revealed that Tif had not returned. Violet was not worried. It was typical for one or the other or both of them to remain engaged with clients over multiple days and nights.

Violet had served six years of her roughly eleven year obligation to Chalis. She had become one of the most desired courtesans Chalis brothel possessed. She was glad to be who she was. There were no regrets. In her thoughts she had begun to see her previous life almost as if it belonged to another person entirely.

"Six years. So many little deaths," she mused.

Violet felt the now familiar twinge in her center, and shivered a little despite the fact that she was warm and safe beneath the covers of her bed. She thought of it as an invisible connection between her spirit and her physical sex. She loved her form. She loved how others saw her and what they desired from her. She loved what she could offer to them, and how she could make them feel. She slid one hand down, fingertips brushing lightly over her clit and labia, with no more intent than simply to touch herself and affirm.

Violet's thoughts drifted backward in time. Her memories were like pages of a book within her mind.

She recalled the heels and honey anal assignation: her conversation and what came after.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"Are you sure?" Brentwood's Brothel Manager, Paige, inquired as she studied Violet.

Paige's dark brown eyes gleamed with intelligence and insight.

"Yes, I will do it," Violet replied.

"He asked for you specifically. He was quite insistent actually, but you can, to a degree, be selective. Your value to us is unprecedented," Paige responded.

"You know I like to be dominated, hurt, within boundaries. It is part of who I am. If not me then it would be someone else, perhaps an innocent," Violet said softly.

Violet tilted her head, watching Paige.

Paige narrowed her eyes.

"Very well," Paige said.

"But we will be monitoring discretely. We cannot have you harmed beyond what would require a few days in the medical suite here on site," she finished.

"It's tonight then?" Violet asked.

"Yes, at 2200, but we need you there at 2100 so that the team can prepare you and set the stage," Paige replied.

Violet nodded and then departed. There were some very personal things she needed to do as well, to prepare for this.

Violet arrived promptly at 2100, and entered the Teardrop suite within the estate's most hardcore BDSM club. Over the course of the next hour, three attendants prepared her. Two of the attendants were women while the third was a young man. They knew their craft. By 2200 the stage was set, and the attendants departed.

Violet was trussed and posed in classic bondage style, positioned upon a large elaborate circular bed, face down, ass up. Arms were bound behind her back, with wrists and slender forearms tied together. Her legs were each bound separately, knee bent, ankle and calf securely tied to back of thigh. A massive post hewn from some dark wood rose from the very center of the bed. Images of nymphs and satyrs engaged in all manner of debauchery were carved into its surface.

White high heels with ankle straps adorned Violet's feet beneath the ropes. A white collar with pretty pink metallic studs wrapped her throat. One end of a heavy steel chain was attached to dual rings on her collar. The other end of the chain was looped around the center bedpost until links met links. A bulky lock secured the links. The collar had been crafted with an intricate mechanism embedded. The mechanism allowed for one to turn a small ratchet wheel with relative ease. Turning the wheel clockwise would cause a tightening of the collar around its wearer's throat. Its use required measured discipline. A quick release provided a path to rapid restoration of normal breath and blood flow.

Violet was empty, clean, and groomed to perfection. She had just finished drinking three full glasses of water. The client had expressed a penchant for squirting. After drinking, her mouth had been painted immaculately with a frosted pale green lipstick. KY and very expensive high purity honey had been worked into her rectum and applied carefully around her anal opening. She waited in silence, reviewing mentally what she knew of the man who would soon arrive. He was known in some circles simply as "The Russian". His full, legal name was on record with Chalis, but Violet had been informed only of his first name, Ivan. Violet could already feel her arms and shoulders beginning to throb. The ropes irritated her soft flawless skin.

The door to the suite opened.

Violet's thoughts skipped forward.

Violet glanced over her shoulder as Ivan finished stripping off his clothes. Her mascara lined eyes widened.

"He's magnificent," she thought.

Violet's gaze shifted to Ivan's cock and balls.

"Holy fuck," she whispered.

Ivan approached and moved onto the bed behind Violet. He ran a hand slowly along her back from between her shoulders, downward over bound wrists, stopping when he reached her right ass cheek. He used his thumb to pull her flesh somewhat, exposing Violet's honey slick rosebud hole.

He spoke in bass tones. His English was near perfect, with just a slight Russian accent.

"We are artists, you and I, but we can only paint when with another. Tonight, you and I will enact a masterwork," he said.

In that moment, Violet understood that Ivan was not a monster. His nature was simply opposite to Violet's nature. He was everything she was not, and she was everything he was not. Each needed the other to sate their deepest primal needs.

These were the only words he would speak to her during the course of their coupling. No other words were necessary between them.

Violet could feel her heart thumping in her chest as Ivan began his efforts.

Ivan's large rough hands explored Violet's body in a practiced way. He wanted Violet to know that for the next hour, he owned her body and as much of her spirit as he could make her yield.

Erotic fantasies began to form and shift in Violet's thoughts. A particular recurring favorite was a fantasy in which she imagined herself being fucked relentlessly by minotaurs. She imagined herself a slave, or a member of some exotic cult, existing for little reason other than to serve the monster man bulls. She imagined every possible way they might take her. She saw herself screaming in tortured delight as she either writhed upon them, pitifully trying to receive more of their thick powerful cocks inside her, or as they pinned her and pounded into her until they roared, ejaculating explosively, filling her to overflowing with their hot thick glorious seed. They would continue fucking her until she could barely move from a mix of pleasure, pain, and physical exhaustion. She would smell of raw sex when they finally allowed her respite. Semen and her own arousal would glisten wetly on her inner thighs, which would, in turn, incite the man bulls to new lust. The cycle would repeat until the minotaurs finally tired and required rest to regenerate their virility.

At a time approximately three years into Violet's term at Chalis, Dr. Ahlgren had made an entry in Violet's psychological profile indicating that Violet had begun to display borderline nymphomaniac behavior.

Violet was drawn back to reality as she felt Ivan spread her ass cheeks.

Ivan mounted Violet's ass. He covered her with his powerful masculine form and presence. He pushed the head of his thick engorged cock against Violet's sticky slick butthole and began his slow invasion. He paused, allowing Violet's anus to relax and adjust, and then he forced himself inward, deeper, overcoming her tight entrance. His breathing quickened. He reached beneath Violet and cupped her small breasts. He grasped her perky nipples with his thumbs and fingers, and worked them roughly, drawing sharp breaths from Violet. He resumed his entry, slowly relentlessly pushing his way inside her body.

Violet's pulse quickened.

Ivan's hands moved from Violet's tits. Left hand rose to cup her slender throat. Right hand grasped her long white locks and then closed to a fist. He tilted her head back, up, and then used his left hand to tighten her collar. Next, he used her hair to turn her head, and drew her mouth to his. He crushed his rough mouth to her soft verdant green lips, smearing her lipstick between them. His tongue claimed her mouth, tasting her sweet warm breath. At this moment, he thrust, hard, deep, unstoppable, balls deep into the dark moist secret depths of her ass.

Violet's pitiful cry was muffled in her throat.

Ivan began to rut in Violet's ass. He grabbed her hips and began to fuck her like a jackhammer.

Violet gasped soft plaintive feminine cry grunt sounds as Ivan pounded into her bound body, again, and again, and again.

Ivan slowed his thrusts to a more measured pace. He slid his right hand from Violet's hip, across her navel, then down between her thighs until he found her fleshy pleasure button. His touch was expert and demanding as he stroked and rubbed and fluttered his middle finger against her clit.

Violet's body responded. She began to writhe.

It was a pitiful sensual exquisite thing to behold.

Their bodies gleamed with sheens of sweat as the coupling continued. Their rhythm became as one. Bodies moved in unison. They danced as much as they fucked, cock in ass, his hard steel clasped in her soft forbidden velvet. Both were near the brink.

Ivan tightened Violet's collar again.

Violet struggled to breathe. Her eyelids fluttered rapidly.

Ivan suddenly quickened. He slipped two fingers into Violet's vagina and crushed her clit with his thumb.

Violet went rigid for a moment, quivered, and then crashed into a body wracking orgasm. She cried out. It was an anguished needful sound filled with pleasure and pain. She shook, bucked, and convulsed around Ivan's cock, and she began to squirt. Pale golden girl champagne fountained from her pee hole, soaking her inner thighs as well as the bed beneath her. She blacked out and went limp.

This was Ivan's prize. His muscled back arched. He fuck thrusted Violet down against the bed and then exploded inside her, jetting his hot thick cum into the the depths of her ass. He died a little into her with each climactic eruption from his loins.

Seconds later, Ivan reached to Violet's collar and pressed the quick release, restoring her breath and blood flow. His cock diminished, and slipped from her sticky hole.

When Violet stirred and opened her eyes, Ivan was gone.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~