Ragdoll Ch. 11

Story Info
Violet, Year six - Intimate moments and shocking changes.
2.8k words
4
4.1k
3
0

Part 11 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 02/09/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Present Day.

Violet rubbed one eye sleepily. Her head and sleep tangled hair were pressed lightly against Tiffany's right hip. Tiffany was a lefty so she had chosen the left side of the bed. Her choice was one of those little hidden things that people think about and never voice openly. She picked the side of the bed which would allow her to use her dominant hand more naturally, and skillfully, to finger Violet. It was morning of a rare joint day off for the two young women.

Tiffany sat with two pillows behind her back, scanning her Net tablet. She glanced down at Violet stirring a little against her thigh, and smiled. Tif found one of Violet's feet with her own foot and began to play a gentle game of footsie with Violet's toes.

"Mmm," Violet murmured.

"You looked like a broken hearted Goth from hell last night when you finally made it home," Tif teased.

"Sorry," Violet replied softly.

"This guy... His main thing was to cum on my face. He was loaded too, so... yeah, it was a mess. Mascara and cum are not easy to clean up," Violet sighed.

"I would much rather just have a guy cum in my mouth, and then I swallow it. You would think they would like that more anyway," Violet grumbled.

"Not spending much time with Brentwood these days, are you?" Tif asked, even though she already knew the answer.

"Well, you know for a while there he was obsessed with Sable, with her super dark skin and dreads down to her ass. I get it. Most men just can't stop looking for a different pussy to stick their dick into, and Brentwood has a whole brothel full of women to choose from," Violet responded.

"I think you were special to him though," Tif continued.

"Well, maybe... I did enjoy fucking him," Violet replied.

"I do envy those people in life who find the perfect other person for them, and it's mutual - like they would never even think of wanting someone else. I mean, the kind of love where you are not settling - the kind where that desperate perfect longing is returned, and both people feel utterly complete," Violet finished.

"You're such a romantic," Tif accused.

"My darker impulses get in the way of true love," Violet offered.

"Never say never," Tif finished.

"Anyway, back to Brentwood, I haven't really seen him with anyone recently. It's a little odd," Tiffany observed.

Violet stirred and pressed moist warm lips against Tif's rounded hip. Violet teased her tongue stud against Tif's soft skin, and then she began a slow, tantalizing descent between Tif's inner thighs. The journey was marked by gentle kisses and light tongue strokes. Violet trembled with erotic anticipation as the scent from Tif's sex hit her. Going down on someone pulled masterfully upon the strings of submissiveness deep within her spirit in a way few other things could do.

Suddenly, Tiffany sat bolt upright in bed.

"Holy mother fucking fuck!" she nearly shouted.

Violet stopped and looked up.

"What?" Violet asked.

Tif pulled Violet up beside her and tilted her Net tablet so that they could read together.

Violet's eyes widened. She raised a hand to her mouth, pressing fingers to her lips in a classic feminine gesture of shock and disbelief.

A red level advisory notice had been posted by Director Brentwood to the estate's main internal communication feed.

----------------------------------

----------------------------------

Notice to all staff:

I wish to inform you all that I have accepted a new role with Chalis as its Chief Financial Officer, and that I will be stepping back from day to day interactions with the courtesan staff.

Furthermore, I'm married. Yes, I know - many of you thought it would never happen. Well, it has, and, there is a child on the way. My new wife, Victoria, will be leaving the courtesan ranks after nine years of expert caregiving as it were, to assume the role of Director of brothel operations. She will be the new face you see when you walk into my old office. I know that you all will support Victoria going forward just as you have supported me in the past.

I have sent personal notes to some of you. Read them or not, as you will.

BW

----------------------------------

----------------------------------

"Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god, oh my god, she must have tricked him," Violet screeched.

Realization hit Violet. She scooted to her side of the bed to retrieve her own Net tablet from the nightstand drawer. She accidentally kicked Tif.

"Watch it," Tif scolded, and swatted Violet's ass playfully.

Violet swiped the tablet on, and with a few gestures, navigated to her Chalis personal email account.

Brentwood had sent an individual note to her.

----------------------------------

----------------------------------

Violet,

As you may have surmised, there is more behind my big announcement than meets the eye. Know this - Victoria and I are married, and she is carrying my child(verified by CVS test + DNA analysis - she is at the 3 month mark). She deceived me, and allowed herself to become impregnated. That said, you know the rules of the estate - if a courtesan becomes pregnant, she has the exclusive right to decide all things regarding her child. In this case, Victoria decided that she would have the child, and she gave me an ultimatum: agree to her terms or I would never see my child. Whatever else you may think of me, I have always wished to have someone in my life to whom I truly matter, and to have an heir, and hopefully, a tree of descendants. Call it hubris, vanity, or whatever you will. I could not face never knowing my child. She's a girl by the way.

Next, know that there will be no retribution targeting you or those close to you related to past conflict with Victoria. We are firm in this regard. Victoria will however be your Director going forward and she will exercise the same authority over you and others that I exercised in the past. Obedience will be required and expected, as always.

So, there it is. Any further interactions between you and Victoria other than official brothel business will be by mutual design. I think that you and I both know that there is a connection between you two. Like a moth drawn to a flame or a spider who craves a special plaything in her web, you two are drawn to each other. We both know that Victoria is a manipulating bitch but she is stunning even so, and she is very difficult to refuse.

Find your way through, Violet. You outshine her, so she will ever pursue, seeking to possess you.

Luck, BW

----------------------------------

----------------------------------

Tif had waited patiently while Violet read.

"Here," Violet said, handing her tablet to Tif.

Violet flopped down on the bed and splayed her limbs. She looked up at the ceiling and shook her head from side to side trying to deny what she had just read.

Tif finished reading and set the tablet aside.

"I can't believe it. I just can't believe it," Violet said.

"Well, maybe things will be better now. Come here you," Tif said as she pulled Violet into a snuggle embrace.

The two remained like this for a while, until eventually they scampered together into the bathroom for one of their infamous shower fuck love sessions. Their passion typically involved Violet on her knees with her face buried between Tif's thighs, and then, after, Tif would pin Violet against the shower wall and double finger fuck her until she cried out her release and convulsed around and against Tif's fingers. Today was no different, but through it all, Violet could not shake a feeling of dread regarding what might come...

The expected summons came in the evening, three days after Brentwood's big reveal. Violet was expected to present herself at the office of Director V. Brentwood at 0900 the next morning.

Violet studied her reflection in the women's restroom mirror. She was dressed modestly in a knee length magenta skirt and pearl white blouse, accessorized with a pair of black kitten heel shoes. She leaned in close to the mirror to check her berry blush lipstick a final time, and then stood straight. She flipped her long white hair over both shoulders with a deft motion of both hands and then smoothed her skirt at the hips.

"Well, here goes nothing," Violet sighed to her doppelganger in the mirror.

After a moment, Violet turned and slipped from the restroom and padded her way down the hall toward Victoria's office - the very same palace of power which had been inhabited until recently by Victoria's shiny new husband.

Violet knocked lightly on the door and waited.

After a moment, through the door, Violet heard Victoria's voice.

"Do come in," Victoria said invitingly.

Violet opened the door, entered, and then closed the door behind her.

"There you are princess," Victoria said in a pleasant tone, laced with seductiveness as always.

Victoria stood by the window, partially turned toward Violet, arms folded across her breasts.

"I told you I would win," she said matter-of-factly.

"Winning can be a matter of perspective," Violet replied.

"Yes, well, we shall see in the end I suppose," Victoria responded.

Victoria looked like she had just emerged from a Net screen advertisement for extreme high end women's dress wear for today's top tier executive. The dress suit was form fitting and Violet noted the slight swell of Victoria's tummy, clear evidence of her pregnancy.

As Victoria turned and moved to her desk, Violet's gaze was drawn to Victoria's shoes, because they sparkled, literally. They were perhaps the most elegant, expensive looking, absolutely perfect pair of black stiletto heels that Violet had ever seen. Gemstones, likely diamonds, adorned the rich black foot fitting leather. Violet certainly felt a twinge of jealousy, as she herself also loved expensive beautiful shoes.

Victoria lowered herself into the luxurious leather office chair behind her desk, smoothing her suit skirt beneath her bottom as she did so. Her hair was as long, lustrous, and raven black as it had ever been. Dark olive skin was flawless, dewy, accentuated by dark red lipstick and heavy black eye makeup with just a hint of red.

"Come, see my rings," Victoria beckoned. She held out her left hand and fluttered her fingers.

Violet hesitated.

"Really Violet, princess, come," Victoria said as she lowered her hands onto her desk.

Violet moved to the front of Victoria's desk, close enough that her skirt was mere inches from the polished hardwood structure. She had a sudden memory of the time when Brentwood, now Victoria's husband, had pushed Violet onto this very desk and fucked her roughly.

"This side," Victoria waved her hand to the right, and to her side of the desk.

Violet followed the direction, moving until she stood beside Victoria.

Victoria turned in her chair and smiled up at Violet.

"Let's come to the point directly," Victoria began.

Violet tilted her head and looked into Victoria's dark chocolate eyes, attempting to read the intent within them.

"You my darling, are a masochist," she whispered as she extended a hand and slipped one elegant fingernail over the edge of Violet's skirt, at her waist.

"I am many things - not a true sadist, but I have elements of such within my personality. I like to possess pretty precious things, and people," Victoria continued.

Victoria applied a gentle downward pressure with her fingernail at Violet's waist. It was subtle, yet clear. She was coaxing Violet to kneel down.

Victoria held Violet's gaze while slipping more of her finger over the edge of Violet's skirt to gain better hold. Victoria pressed downward again, more firmly now.

"Give in princess. You know you want to. I can make you feel things, do things to you that no one else can or will, not properly at least. I understand you. You know I do," Victoria intoned.

Violet struggled internally, wondering if this might be some grand moment when she had to make a choice which would steer her fate from this day forth.

Victoria rose from her chair and loomed before Violet. Victoria lifted her free hand to tilt Violet's chin upward slightly, and then kissed her mouth sensually. Victoria's dark raven locks spilled around Violet's delicate face.

Violet responded, reluctantly at first, but then the kiss became more true.

"Kneel princess. Kneel for me," Victoria breathed against Violet's lips.

A single tear spilled down Violet's cheek as she weighed the choice before her. She knew which choice she should make, yet even knowing, she was already bending her knees. As she dropped to kneel at Victoria's feet, she prayed that those who could not understand her choice, or why she made it, would at least forgive her for making it.

Victoria laced her fingers into Violet's long white hair and began to weave and play and preen.

"That's my princess," Victoria murmured softly.

"I want you to kneel there and keep me company while I accomplish some work," Victoria said.

Victoria withdrew her fingers from Violet's hair, and settled gracefully into her chair again. She began to work. Her fingers danced across four different Net screens. Dark red painted nails tapped and clicked for almost an hour while Violet remained kneeling silently, breathing, watching, waiting.

When Victoria finished, she turned in her chair toward Violet, and crossed her legs, right over left, in perfect feminine manner. Violet could hear the soft slipping sound of nylon on nylon.

"Now, it's time to play. You do deserve a reward for being so patient," Victoria chanted seductively.

"I want you to lay back on the carpet and scoot up close to my chair. Hike up your skirt, remove your panties, and spread your legs," Victoria directed.

Violet and Victoria both understood that when Violet had knelt, it had sealed the bond between them. There was no turning back now. These two would be engaged in a complex, darkly beautiful dance of give and take for a long time to come.

Violet did exactly what Victoria had instructed her to do.

Victoria leaned down and plucked Violet's discarded panties from the floor. She held them up and then smiled, noting the small damp spot at the crotch.

"Excited I see," Victoria teased, dangling the panties before Violet.

Violet blushed, closed her eyes, and turned her head to one side.

Victoria set the panties on her desk and uncrossed her legs. She extended the toe of her right shoe to Violet's puffy pink cunt lips and pressed gently.

Violet breathed in sharply, reacting to the sudden, rough texture coming into contact with her delicate flesh.

Victoria pressed a little more firmly, and then began to rub the toe and tip of her diamond studded black high-heeled shoe against Violet's tender pussy lips and moist plump clit.

Violet shifted, moved her hips, tried to pull away somewhat, finding the sensation rough, the act degrading, but the masochist in her was already aflame with desire. She grasped with her hands into the plush carpet and squirmed, both with discomfort and with building sexual and psychological pleasure.

Victoria continued to poke and press and rub her shoe against Violet's crotch. Victoria read Violet's responses and knew just how to proceed, slowly increasing the tempo of her efforts.

Violet began to turn her head from one side to the other. Her lips parted and her breathing quickened. Hips rose up, seeking more sensation.

Victoria quickened her efforts. She pressed the toe and sole of her shoe firmly against Violet's clit, and started to grind and wiggle. She would pause, then press, and then resume the grinding and wiggling.

Violet was close now, ready to snap.

Victoria stopped.

"No, please," Violet gasped.

"Very well princess," Victoria said softly.

Victoria resumed the shoe fuck, increasing the stimulation to Violet's now slick and swollen cunt & clit.

Violet cried a soft desperate sound as her body arched into a bow shape. She remained suspended like this for an instant, and then she started to buck and writhe and hump against Victoria's shoe as one the most intense orgasms she had ever experienced consumed her.

Victoria kept her foot in place against Violet's sex, riding Violet's orgasm with her. Victoria provided pressure and a more subdued stimulation, until she saw the last pitiful rise and fall of Violet's hips.

Victoria tilted her head slightly, watching her pet.

Violet's eyelids fluttered.

Victoria gave a final calculated dismissive shove with the bottom of her shoe against Violet's raw cunt, and then withdrew her foot and turned back to her desk. She gathered Violet's panties from the desktop and dropped them to the floor beside Violet.

"You may go now, but do not fear, I will see you again soon," Victoria said calmly.

Victoria turned her attention to her Net screens while Violet gathered herself.

As Violet slipped from Victoria's office, she gave a quick glance over her shoulder.

Victoria did not look up.