Ragdoll Ch. 15

Story Info
Brothel nights, a new Moon, and spilled cream.
3.2k words
4.15
6.2k
5
0

Part 15 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 02/09/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's my turn to watch. The event is a small gang bang. There are three men with us. Two of them seem to like Moon more than they like me. There are subtle ways to tell. The third wanted me, first. I think it is because I am black, or maybe he liked my "cum here" and "make me cry" tattoos. He said things to me while he fucked me, doggie style. Everyone has a type. He is in the other room now grabbing a cold beer. Chalis stocks quality items in their brothel suites.

I'm kneeling on the floor beside one of the leather fuck divans. Leather is much easier to clean than fabric. I am naked except for a pair of black high heels. I reach to grab a tissue from the nearby table. I try to be discrete as I wipe away a little more cum that has leaked from my vagina.

Somehow, Moon finds a way to wink at me. She misses nothing. She is on her knees too, with her hands pressed against client number one's thighs in mock protest. The client has both hands tangled in Moon's unnaturally vivid ruby red hair, compelling her to deep throat him. He has reached his moment. He tightens his grip further and then thrusts roughly several times into Moon's throat. I see her fight her gag reflex and then I see the gentle pulsing movements of her neck as she swallows the client's cum as quickly as he can pump it into her.

Moon is beautiful, petite like me, but she has more generous bell shaped breasts. Every inch of her smooth pale skin, from her neck down to her toes, is covered with artistic tattoos, mostly floral, in every color of the rainbow. Her nipples are made to look like pretty red flowers. Her great pride is the extreme length of her hair which falls to the bottom of her calves when she is standing upright. The color of her eyes ranges from light brown to a soft honey gold depending upon the light and the color and shade of eyeshadow she wears at a given moment.

Client one finally releases her and she can breathe again. Moon has been blowing clients one and two, swapping her attentions between them. Client two now eagerly fills Moon's mouth with his throbbing rod, and she resumes her efforts. Number two allows Moon to do more of the work than did his predecessor. Her fingers envelop the part of his dick which is not in her mouth. She sucks and strokes. It is not long before she brings him to the edge. He surges, and she continues stroking. She keeps her lips sealed around the head, taking all of his cum into her mouth.

Client three returns to the scene just in time to see Moon finishing number two. He leans against the door frame, with a beer in one hand.

I imagine a conversation I will never have. "Hey Mom, it's me, Violet, sucking and fucking again. I'm sorry if that disappoints you, but I'm happy being who I am."

To those who may have wished a different path for me, or to those who may not understand my choices, I simply ask you to accept, and forgive. My needs are different than most.

"Hey, snowball time!" Three interjects suddenly.

Of course, he intends this to be something that Moon and I should do.

Moon releases client two's cock with a parting caress to his balls, and closes her lips as she pulls back from him. Her face and mouth have that "full" look.

Sex and seduction are both real and pretend.

Moon tilts her head and looks at me, questioningly.

I know the question. I give her a little nod of affirmation and I scoot over, close to her. I kneel and place my hands against the floor, positioning myself lower than Moon. The heels of my shoes brush against my ass. I tilt my face up toward Moon and open my tangerine lipstick glossed lips and mouth. My teeth are bleached a brilliant white. I flutter my tongue a little and then I wait.

Moon cups my face with both of her hands. Her long black painted fingernails dance against my cheeks and poke gently at the corners of my waiting mouth. She positions herself just so and then opens her mouth and lips, allowing the copious amounts of slimy white cum and spit she has been holding in, to spill down into my mouth. It spills in loose globs at first and then slows to drips and drops. Moon forms an expression of both relief and distaste, evidence that she is quite glad to have the mess out of her mouth. She finishes by pushing her tongue against her lips and then slowly spitting the last of the cum into my mouth.

I close my lips, make a face, and then I swallow it all. I feel deliciously used.

Moon is a first year, and she is my new roommate. She had already moved into my room prior to when I returned there, from medical, a few weeks after the abduction. Upon our first meeting, Moon informed me that Victoria felt that it was best for me not to be alone, and she had decided that Moon would be a perfect roommate for me.

Since then, we have been working as a team, more often than not, on various assignments. If an assignment involves a woman as one of the clients, it is generally Moon who fulfills the woman's desires, by Victoria's design. At times, Moon and I will kiss or brush our bodies together, but it is part of the performance. We are becoming close friends, but not lovers. I am glad to have her in my life.

I belong to Victoria now.

The sex continues, long into the night. Eventually each of the three men has fucked me. I can see that Moon is growing tired. The men have spent themselves. It's time to end the party.

* * *

A few nights later as I try to sleep, Moon is playing a game on her Netphone. There are a surprising number of different cute and cuddly virtual creatures who show up in our room at all hours of the day and night. I try to imagine them playing when I'm not there, or peeking at me from beneath the bed while I sleep. Two new beds replace the one that I had shared with Tif, but Moon and I are still in the one bedroom, together.

I think back upon what happened after the abduction and subsequent rescue.

Jos had come to visit me while I was recovering from the fall. It had been good to see him. My left arm had been broken but that was the worst of it.

Tiffany had visited me. We talked, hugged, cried, laughed, and made promises which might be kept, but it was a parting, for now at least. Tiffany had moved out from the room we shared, to a new room, in a different residence building. It felt like she had moved to another city. I would keep the collar she had given to me, forever.

Ace and Sledge were in jail, awaiting trial. The jewelry had been returned to its rightful owners. Interestingly, Chalis had negotiated a deal for Gunner, whose real name was Robert. All charges against him had been dropped based on his agreement to serve in Chalis Ops for a full eight years. He was already going through initial training. His girlfriend had been given a new identity and placed in a protection program.

While recovering in the medical facility I had begun some academic preparation for my future mission to seduce and assassinate a cruel and dangerous crime lord. I needed to know the geography and other details about the local region where I would be deployed, so that while there, I would raise no suspicions that I was anything more than what I appeared to be. I had learned the method I would use to kill the man. Ops tech had engineered a special tongue stud. The top side bead was an intricate mechanism, filled with an anesthetic and a deadly delayed action poison. All I would need to do would be to flick my tongue sideways in a certain way during oral sex and it would inject the mix into the penis I was sucking. It would feel like I had nipped a little with one of my teeth, and nothing more. The bottom bead held a few drops of antidote in the event that I should accidentally inject myself. If not for the fact that I was afraid, I would find it funny. I would literally be blowing a man to death. The delayed action of the poison would allow me to escape before anything happened. I would slip away at an opportune moment and none would have any reason to suspect me.

Victoria's pregnancy is progressing. She summoned me to her office this morning. I held her hair while she threw up. She says that the morning sickness should pass soon. She informs me that I will be visiting her and her husband in their private home, soon, and that I should plan to stay overnight. We understand each other. We know what the other needs.

Moon decides that she is ready to sleep now too.

"Night Vi," she says and smiles.

She turns the light off.

"Night Moon..." I reply.

* * *

Tonight, I am alone with a rough male client. He seems to be in his forties. We are in a suite in one of the estate's BDSM clubs. It is familiar territory for me. I understand from a brief time with the client that he has a small mind. I am an INFJ personality type. Only about one percent of the population is like me. I stumbled upon this about a year ago while surfing around on my Netphone. I was skeptical, but after taking multiple different tests on reputable sites, all with the same result, I accepted the analysis. I find this client unpleasant, but, still, I must play my part. He has paid a significant sum to be here, with me, so I will provide what he seeks to the best of my ability. It is another of my qualities. For me, this is another night in a long succession of similar nights but for him it is far more singular.

We are in bed. I am naked except for white thigh high silk stockings and a garter belt. The color contrasts directly with my dark brown skin. My knees are drawn up, legs spread, both feet in the air. My long black hair is strewn upward across the pillow. The client is on top of me, inside me, fucking me roughly. I hold my hands against his sides and make soft sounds while he takes me. I turn my head from one side to the other, eyes closed, mouth open. It is a wordless expression of "No, it's too much... it hurts, please... stop, no, please... don't stop. Keep, fucking me."

"You like that don't you bitch," he grunts in my ear.

"Mm," I murmur.

He fucks faster.

"I'm going to make you come," he states.

"I... no, but it's ok," I whisper softly.

He slows his thrusts.

I have misjudged him. It happens rarely.

"So you are one of those stuck up, snobby bitches. You think you're too good for someone like me," he growls.

"No, I..." I begin.

He backhands the left side of my face. Apparently, he thinks that BDSM means that he can be rough with me, at least within boundaries. It is true - he can be rough with me, but he will never understand the psychology nor the workings nor the beauty of a mutually desired sadomasochistic relationship. It is beyond him.

He withdraws from my cunt and kneels upright between my legs. I lower my feet against the bed.

"Roll over," he orders.

I comply.

The sexy devil bitch tattooed on my ass thrusts her bubble butt and pleads "make me cry" while her barbed tail points to my anus.

"I always wanted to fuck a girl up her ass," he says.

He begins by pushing a finger into my dark hole and probing, in, and out.

"There's KY in the nightstand drawer," I offer.

"I don't want that," he says.

I can feel him place the head of his dick at my nether hole and begin to push himself inside me. I place my hands out, up, and grip the bedsheets as he slowly pushes inward.

He is about half way in when he thrusts the rest of the way, burying himself balls deep into my ass. I make a pitiful violated "mhhH" sound against the pillow.

I feel him begin to fuck me. He moves slowly at first, punctuating his rhythm now and then with a deep thrust and grind. My body has adjusted to the presence of his cock inside my ass. I am open now and easily fucked. He starts to plow me, pounding my body into the bed with each downward thrust. His pale white hips and thighs smack against my dark brown booty over and over and over again. I make a soft "mhH" sound each time he thrusts. I can tell that he is close now.

He grabs my hair with one hand and pulls my head back. His other hand slips around my throat. He is slamming into me violently now. It is pure lust and rage and need building to a crescendo. He grunts loudly as he ejaculates explosively into the dark tight depths of my ass.

"Please... stop," I manage to say with little breath. I know he will not, but it is what he wants to hear.

He keeps pounding into me even after his final spurt, until nature overcomes him and his dick begins to soften.

Finally, as he slips from my ass, he relaxes his grip on my throat.

I breathe. I feel his warm sticky cum start to leak from my butt and run down along my inner thigh where it trickles against my cunt lips.

I wait while he gathers himself and then leaves the room.

"Thank you for choosing Chalis," I say softly.

* * *

It's Friday night! Moon and I are engaged with two men who are brothers, both biologically and culturally. They are black. They are both in their thirties. They speak with a slight European accent. They are intelligent, charming, and physically attractive. We have been with the men for a little while now...

I am on my back with my feet near the pillows and the headboard. Moon is on her hands and knees above me in a sixty-nine position. Her extremely long ruby red hair cascades down and is draped across my petite naked form. I like the red against my brown black skin. Red is not a color I have favored until now, except for my lips and nails, but perhaps I will change my mind.

Brother two is naked, sitting in a nearby chair, observing for now. I like his eyes.

Brother one is slow fucking Moon's cunt from behind.

I'm watching the show, close up. I see his large handsome dick thrusting in between Moon's moist cunt lips just above me. Unlike my hairless mound, Moon keeps a close shaved patch of dark hair above her sex.

Brother one holds Moon's hips more tightly and leans forward, intensifying his thrusts.

Moon braces herself.

I reach upward and begin to caress one's balls. I turn my hand and brush lightly against Moon's mound, skipping feather light across her clit, and then I switch back to one's balls again.

One quickens even more now, as he nears his climax.

I see Moon's pussy lips flutter slightly with each impact thrust into her hot wet slit. Her tits jounce.

One's breaths grow quick. He surges suddenly, and then begins to slam his hips against Moon's backside, grunting as he ejaculates powerfully into her tight warm cunt. His final thrust drives Moon down on top of me. We lay still like this for a moment while his climax fades. Soon, he withdraws and Moon eases upward, keeping her place relative to me.

I shift a little and open my my mouth. I flutter my tongue. Tonight my light pink stud matches the color of my lipstick.

Moon shifts from all fours to a kneeling position, sliding against the sheets until her just fucked cunt is directly above my waiting mouth. She reaches down to spread her labia apart and to open her vagina slightly. A first white glob of cum slips from her sex and drips down into my waiting mouth. She slaps her own left hip where it meets her ass. She is smacking her hand where a cute little creature peeks with bright green eyes from amid flowers and vines, all part of the extraordinary tapestry of artwork tattooed on her body from her neck to the tips of her toes. The slap serves its purpose and another generous glob of cum mixed with Moon's cunt secretions slips free from her and drips down into my mouth.

I flutter my studded tongue again. It's not enough. I want more.

Moon now slips a finger inside herself to gather what remains. This done, she gently withdraws the cum coated finger and then, while gazing down at me with a playful wicked gleam in her eyes, she wipes her finger upon my tongue.

I make a show of licking her finger with the tip of my tongue, and then I close my mouth and turn my head to look at the two brothers who are raptly watching this slut show. As I swallow, I can see the lust in brother two's dark eyes. He wants to fuck me, perhaps more than he has ever wanted anything else in his life.

Moon climbs gracefully from the bed and glides away to the bathroom and bidet. Her job is done for the time being.

Brother two moves to the bed and reaches to grip my ankles. He turns me sideways on the bed and pulls me to its edge.

I spread and raise my legs.

He lifts them further, putting my calves against his shoulders. He braces himself on me.

I reach down and grasp his cock, positioning the head just so, at the entrance to my cunt. I caress his shaft, encouraging him to come inside me.

He enters me, slowly at first, and then he sinks fully down and in, using his weight and strength to bury himself in me. It feels amazing.

It takes not more than a minute's time for him to reach his peak.

I claw at his muscled hips with my fingernails, raking his skin as he erupts and spews his hot seed into my greedy needful cunt.

He slows and stops his thrusts.

I slip my legs from his shoulders and ease them down against the bed. We remain like this for a time. Once more, I feel a deep contentment in being who I am.

* * *