Ragdoll Ch. 14

Story Info
Rescue? Of fate, hand jobs, and a broken heart.
2.4k words
4.45
3.2k
3
0

Part 14 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 02/09/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Violet searched the room where she was being held captive, not really sure what she was looking for, but sometimes one needed to see a thing to recognize its potential. She found nothing. Ace had left her. Things were quiet, for now. The passage of time had become difficult to judge.

"It's not like I could escape, and leave Victoria behind, anyway," Violet thought.

She resisted the urge to call out to Victoria, across the hall, for fear of angering their captors.

* * *

It had been a few hours since Victoria had heard the sound of bedsprings creaking from across the hall. At least one of the men had fucked Violet. Victoria was thankful for Violet's intervention on her behalf, but she doubted it would last for long. These were rough men who held them. She wondered what their end game was.

Victoria paced back and forth, thinking, calculating how long it would have taken for Matt to have realized that something was wrong, and to then alert Chalis Ops. Ops would deploy a search and rescue team to retrieve them, but it was difficult to judge how long it would take for the team to find them and stage the rescue. The tracking chip inside Violet was the key.

She resisted the urge to call out to Violet, across the hall. It wasn't worth the risk.

* * *

At some point(early evening), Gunner delivered a peanut butter and jelly sandwich and a bottle of water to each of the women. He said nothing to either of them. He met their gazes briefly while handing the food and water to them, and then, upon leaving, he closed the doors and locked the bolts again.

Ace, Gunner, and Sledge were part of a crime ring which trafficked in high value stolen goods like art, jewelry, and women. They were set to deliver the jewelry and the two kidnapped women to a clandestine international buyer, the next morning. The buyer would arrive by helicopter. Ace and his men would receive a cut of the money paid. The women would be sold into prostitution in any one of several foreign countries. Using the women whom they had taken before handing them off was a perk of the business. It was ironic that they had kidnapped two sex workers to be sex workers somewhere else.

Shortly after Violet had finished her paltry meal, Sledge entered her room and closed the door behind him.

"Let's see your girlfriend act," he voiced.

Violet eased off of the bed, but remained by its edge. She still wore the leather mini-dress along with her bra and boots, but her panties were a lost cause after her session with Ace.

"Hey you," she said softly.

Violet flexed her right index finger in a playful seductive manner, beckoning Sledge to come to her.

As Sledge closed the gap between them, Violet moved against him and pressed her body close, trapping her small breasts between them. She leaned up and kissed the edge of his jawline.

Sledge moved his hands to play along Violet's sides and then down to the swell of her hips and ass. He pressed, enjoying the feel of Violet's soft curves.

"Mmm, don't stop there," Violet whispered.

She took Sledge's left hand with her right hand and guided him beneath the hem of her mini, bringing his fingers directly to her sex. She slid her hand softly against his hand, gently coaxing him to explore her cunt.

Sledge worked his middle finger between Violet's pussy lips, probed just a little way within, and then drew his moistened finger upward over her urethra and finally against her clit. He repeated this stroking a few times while burying his face downward into Violet's coal black hair.

Violet moved against Sledge's stroking, quickening her breaths and allowing her knees to buckle slightly each time he reached her clit, as if involuntarily, seeming unable to remain upright as he fingered her. She reached with both hands and tangled her fingers into the cloth of his shirt, and then fell sideways onto the bed, pulling him along with her.

The line between act and reality blurred somewhat as it almost always did with Violet when she immersed herself in sex or submission, or both. There was also her borderline nymphomania at work. She worked frantically at Sledge's belt and pants, unbuckling, unbuttoning, unzipping, pulling his pants and underwear down around his muscled thighs, freeing his cock and balls from their confines. She found him pleasing to behold. Sledge's cock was the kind of dick one wanted to stroke, and tease, and watch while playing with it.

Violet wrapped her dark brown fingers around Sledge's cock and began to stroke him lightly, sometimes keeping her fingers in firm contact with his now throbbing vein lined rod, while at other times she opened her fingers such that she brushed his skin so lightly it was almost like she was not touching him. Violet knew that an exquisite hand job administered by another person could lead to an orgasm so intense and pleasurable that it was almost unbearable for most men to endure. Many men had pleaded with Violet to finish them, and ended with weak thighs after one of her prolonged expert hand jobs. The trick was to apply the perfect degree of stimulation to keep a man at the very edge of orgasm for an extended time, but to not apply, nor to allow the man to find by his own efforts, thrusting into her hand, that last small measure of sensation they needed to crash over the edge into orgasmic bliss.

Violet formed a circle with her thumb and index finger and slipped the circle over the tip of Sledge's cock. She began to glide quickly, lightly, over the head, down to where the main shaft began, and then back up again, over and over and over again.

Sledge started to breathe more heavily, and his hips began to rise and fall as he sought to fuck Violet's skillful fingers.

Violet changed tactics again. Next she grazed the tips of her fingernails lightly along Sledge's taut length, eventually pausing beneath his balls. She played there, lightly dragging her nails one way and then the other as she watched Sledge's dick throb and pulse of its own accord. She tilted her head a little, and then, again wrapped her fingers fully around his shaft... She began an alternating pattern of jerking him off quickly, firmly, then just holding him, and rubbing the pad of her thumb against the underside of his cock, and then jerking him again. Violet could see early cum drops glistening in the opening at the tip of Sledge's cock. She dipped her head down and extended her tongue tip to gather the early cum. She resisted enclosing him in her mouth because she did not want her spit to interfere with hand to cock contact whether firm and tugging or feather light and gliding.

Violet lifted her head to look into Sledge's eyes. She released his penis and ran her hand affectionately, appreciatively from his toned stomach, upward along his chest, to his chin, and finally, to his lips. She played against his lips briefly and then slipped her fingertip into his mouth.

As if on cue, Sledge began to suck on Violet's fingertip.

After another moment, Violet withdrew her digit and reached down to once again wrap her fingers around Sledge's now desperate dick. She pulled gently. She cupped his balls. She slid thumb and middle finger lightly along the sides of his shaft. Now feather light, she continued to stroke him, again, and again, and again.

Sledge started to lift his hips in desperation, striving to find release. He fucked into Violet's heavenly fingers but she denied him.

Violet was relentless. She quickened, then slowed, then paused, and then began the cycle all over again. The denial was beautiful to behold. She moved her free hand down to her own sex and inserted her index finger inside herself, gathering moisture and scent from her cunt. Once gathered, she withdrew her finger and reached to Sledge's upper lip and nostrils where she smeared her wet scent, forcing him to inhale cunt with every breath he took.

Sledge was groaning now, between ragged desire laden breaths. A sheen of sweat had formed on his skin.

Violet opened her hand and released him.

"Fuck... just... fucking do it," Sledge pleaded.

After a moment, Violet enclosed him within her hand once more, still with gentle contact, but now imbued with final intent. By glide and stroke and stroke and glide, she pulled him over the edge.

Sledge arched upward, lifting his hips into the air, straining with every measure of effort he possessed, fucking into Violet's sinful gifted fingers.

Violet watched as the first powerful spurt of cum shot forcefully from the tip of Sledge's cock to land on his chest near his neck. Sledge kept thrusting and making upward fuck motions as Violet finished him properly. She stroked and tugged, drawing spurt after spurt of sticky pearl white cum from Sledge's dick, until finally, he lowered his hips, his breathing slowed, and he was spent.

"You were really... full," Violet observed.

"Who the fuck are you?" Sledge asked, not actually expecting a response.

Violet did not answer but instead she rose up from the bed and went into the adjacent bathroom where she grabbed a roll of tissue from the back of the toilet. She returned to Sledge and began to clean up the mess she had made.

* * *

Gunner would not be taking advantage of either of the women. The truth was that while he was a hardened criminal at this point in his life, he still tried to live by a certain moral code. He had never killed anyone, and he was faithful to his girlfriend. He never liked taking women to be sold, preferring to deal in things, not people. Nevertheless, he did his job. He was currently trying to grab a little sleep inside the back of the van that had been used for the heist.

Shortly after midnight, Chalis Ops hit the hideout.

An assault team stormed the ground level living area, such as it was, quickly taking Ace and Sledge who had been engaged in sorting through the stolen jewelry. Simultaneously, a second team cut through an exterior wall to reach Victoria, extracting her safely into the night. Violet's room did not have an exterior wall, so they had opted to try to neutralize all hostiles, with Violet still safely in her room, and then free Violet.

Gunner snapped awake as the rescue team hit the ground level. He made a number of quick decisions. He climbed into the front seat of the van. They kept the keys in the ignition more often than not. He knew that he would not have long once he started the noisy old engine.

"Fuck me," he cursed.

Gunner started the van's engine, shifted into reverse, and then pressed the accelerator pedal to the floor with his foot. The van surged backward and crashed first through a structural support beam, then through the rusted service bay door, and then finally, directly into a newly placed, steel reinforced, concrete barricade... Ops agents brandishing assault weapons swarmed the crashed van. Gunner raised his hands in surrender.

Unfortunately, when Gunner had broken through the support beam, it was enough to cause the old floor of Violet's room to crumble too, dropping Violet into a swirling storm of wood, metal, drywall, dust, and debris. As she fell, old wiring tangled around one leg, like sentient vines clutching at a princess in some dark fairy tale. Violet hit the ground floor hard, and then the old bed from the room above crashed down on top of her. She felt a sharp pain in her left arm just before one of the bedrails struck her head, knocking her unconscious.

* * *

Three hours later, an emergency medical ground transport vehicle arrived at Chalis Ops main executive helipad to meet the rescue chopper carrying Victoria and Violet. The two women were transferred quickly, carefully, from the chopper to the emergency ground vehicle, which then raced off toward the estate's primary medical facility. It was a six or seven minute trip...

Word of the abduction had spread around the estate like wildfire once Matt had returned alone the day before. Leadership had tried to limit the spread of information concerning when the rescue would launch, but news and secrets have a way of spreading. This was why, in the middle of the night, a small crowd of people, mostly those with links to Victoria or to Violet, or to both women, had gathered in the courtyard outside of the medical building, hoping to learn what had happened, and to see both women returned, safe and unharmed.

Tiffany wrapped her arms against herself as the emergency vehicle pulled up to the entrance of the medical building. Her blond head shifted left and right as she sought to see what was happening, to catch a glimpse of Violet.

"Where are you, where are you, where are you," Tif kept repeating to herself.

Former director Brentwood stepped out of the crowd and moved toward the entrance of the building. He paused, and turned to everyone.

"Please, stand back," he instructed.

The main rear doors of the emergency vehicle opened and two med techs jumped out.

Now, Tiffany could see clearly inside the vehicle. Victoria was sitting upright on the mobile medbed, with Violet's head cradled in her lap. Violet looked bruised, hurt, but alive. Violet's right hand and one of Victoria's hands were laced together, their fingers intertwined.

At that moment, Victoria looked up, outward, and caught Tiffany's gaze. There was a brief, wordless communication between the two. Victoria's eyes and her expression were unmasked, without malice, touched with respect for Tif, yet also filled with resolve and knowledge that Violet was hers now. Victoria knew by what she saw in Tiffany's eyes that Tif now knew the same truth.

The moment ended. Tif's view was obscured. The medbed, with its two occupants, was lowered from the vehicle. As soon as it touched the ground, the bed, with the two women upon it, was rolled off into the depths of the medical building...

Former director Brentwood followed.

Tiffany turned away, and began to cry.