Rage - Act 02

Story Info
Act 2: Frustration.
3.4k words
3.4
19k
17
0

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/20/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
writer888
writer888
151 Followers

Act 2: Frustration

I cleaned the kitchen as Mikey searched for a show to watch, my mind a cluttered mess. I made sure to put everything away and wash down the counters a little extra. It was difficult trying to work around my stiff cock as it strained to break free of its bonds. The moon was bright out the kitchen window, shining its pale light through the blinds. I stared at it before going to bed, it was full or almost full and seemed to shimmy in night sky.

Upon entering the bedroom, I looked over to see Angie brushing her teeth at the large mirror in the master bathroom. She had showered and changed into a short pink nightgown that hung to her mid thigh. Her thick wet, black hair, was pulled back behind her head into a high pony tail. She is so sexy I thought as I climbed under the thin sheet and laid down, facing away from her side of the bed. I closed my eyes and a torrent of emotions came rushing into my head. I squeezed them tight, not wanting to deal with them now.

The bed moved as Angie crawled onto her side, then moved again as she scooted over toward me and put a hand on my shoulder.

"Honey, you awake." She shook me softly.

I ignored her, pretending to be asleep.

"Honey," She pulled a little harder at my shoulder. "I'm so horny." She whispered in my ear.

I can't explain why, but I feigned sleep, acting as if she couldn't arouse me from my drunken slumber. I wanted so desperately to roll over and kiss her, touch her, make love to her, probably in the missionary position, as usual. I waited, fighting off my desires and stiff cock.

"Dammit Clark." Angie spoke softly, then rolled over onto her back, slamming her fists into the bed in frustration.

The bed continued to move, as Angie shuffled from left side to right side, mumbling to herself. I would hear my name come out occasionally. I waited, eyes open, as I faced away from her. Finally she mumbled something and rolled off the bed. I peeked out partially closed eyes while she stumbled to the door, opened it, then softly closed it, the latch clicking lightly. I waited, thinking about what might be.

Fifteen minutes had went by and again the emotions came rushing in. I threw my feet over the edge of the bed and walked to the door.

At the top of the stairs, I thought about what I might find if I went down and do I actually want that. My hands grasp the rails, bearing my weight and I walked down, silently, turning at the landing and finishing the bottom set of stairs. I looked out over the formal dining room and living room near the front door, dark and tranquil, empty. I began to hear the sounds of the television in the family room, then it came into view. The man on it was running around shooting everyone. Gun sideways, then straight, bang bang; gun sideways then straight, bang bang. Bad guys dropping like flies.

I sneaked in far enough to see the mirror I had used earlier that night. Mikey was sitting alone, naked on the couch, drinking and watching the movie. As I turned to sneak out, I noticed Angie's rum bottle on the counter, the one I put away earlier, before I went to bed.

Looking left, down the hall, all three doors to the laundry room, bathroom and Mikey's room were wide open and dark; in front of me the formal dining room and living room dark, I went right, up the stairs, as silently as I came down.

Upstairs was more of the same, two empty spare rooms, and a vacant bathroom, only the bonus room left. I poked my head in the room filled with sport memorabilia from football, baseball and hockey and a large screen television hanging on the wall, it was as empty as the rest. Where could she be, I thought, turning to leave. A soft sound came from beyond the open wall of the bonus room, a wall that I had partially removed, to overlook the living room and front door below.

The living room had a round oriental rug that covered the whole room and two half round, white couches, that faced each other on either side of the plush rug, one facing the front door, the other facing the dining room and stairs. Angie was seated in the middle of the couch facing the front door, her feet pulled up, heels resting on the edge of the cushion, toes dangling off. Her arms were wrapped around her brown legs, hands clutching her fruity drink and round chin resting on her knees.

Perched like a stone gargoyle, except for the occasional motion to take a drink, she sat almost invisible in the blackness of night; her eyes were narrowed and mind deep in thought. She was perfect, I thought, beautiful and sexy. The bottom hem of her pink nightgown was pulled up around her ass, but her position revealed nothing. Seeing her like this had me reconsider my actions; I made the decision to go down and get her, to take her back to the room with me; It was time.

"You alright?" Mikey's deep voice broke the tranquility of the room. He stood at the edge of the couch, his large back only a shadow in the moonlight. He was flipping his cell phone in one hand.

"Yes" Angie answered him, never moving her head, her eyes looking straight.

Mikey walked over in front of the couch, looking down at her.

"You sure? You don't look alright." He continued. "Can I help?"

Angie turned her head to the side, so she wasn't looking straight into his long cock that seemed to bend at his thigh.

"I'm frustrated," She said in a mock laugh. "and you're not helping the situation."

Mikey typed into his phone, threw it on the opposing couch then knelt down, placing his hands on the sides of her thighs.

"Maybe I can help?" He was looking at the side of her face.

"You cannot" She assured him.

Mikey put a finger on her chin and pulled it around, facing him. Tilting forward, his lips met hers in a soft, short kiss. Their faces an inch apart and eyes locked, he went in for another one. Angie parted her lips, accepting his tongue. I dropped down, my head just above the opening but still in the shadows and watched. Mikey's hand caressed her thigh, pushing lower; his cock thickened.

"We..." Angie stammered, pulling her mouth from his. "We cannot have sex."

"No Sex." Mikey agreed, taking both her feet in his hands and lowering them to the floor on either side of him.

Angie closed her knees, making her legs come up in an upside down V. Mikey leaned forward into her, over her knees, his palms on the outside of her thighs. Their mouths met again, tongues dancing. His hands pressed into her legs, gliding down, until they reached her hips. Locking his thumbs onto the hem of her gown, he began to raise it. She rocked slightly, allowing it pass under her ass, dragging up her torso.

The kiss continued, now deeper, her arms straight down on either side, one still holding the half full glass of alcohol. Mikey continued raising her nightgown, reaching the low crease of her breasts. Angie gasp, as the bottom of her gown was pushed up over her taut nipples onto her chest, Mikey's fingers squeezing them along the way.

"Mikey, no-" Angie tried.

"No sex." He interrupted, assuring her again.

Mikey let go of her with one hand, and took the drink from her, putting it on the ground beside him while Angie lifted her gown over her head and set it on the couch. His mouth went to her hardening nipples and fingers wrapped around the underside of her swelling breasts. She ran her fingers through his hair, watching him, with deep sighs.

"Oh god we shouldn't." She breathed into the air between them.

Mikey separated her knees, leaning in more. He ran his wet tongue down her breast, kissing her stomach. He arched more, lips meeting her belly button, moist tongue pressing into it. She gasp again. Leaning back and hands widening the distance between her knees, he arched his back awkwardly down, putting his mouth on the inside of her thigh.

"Mikey?" Angie moaned.

He positioned his mouth in front of her wet opening, smelling her lust; pushing up and apart on her legs, he opened them. Looking up into her eyes, he wrapped his mouth around her wetness and drove his tongue inside her. She jolted, her hips tilting into his face. She raised her heals up to the edge of the couch, spreading herself open more and placed her fingertips on his shoulder. Tilting his face upward, his tongue flicked her clit.

"Oh god Mikey." Her voice now more than a whisper.

Pulling his wet face from her moist patch, Mikey caused her head to snap down, eyes wide, looking down at him in shock. He crossed his hand over to her opposite leg and pulled her off the couch while turning and dropping onto his back. She was now kneeling on the floor above his head, facing his feet. It happened so quick, she seemed stunned, frozen in place.

Mikey's hands came up, long fingers wrapping around her soft hips, he pulled her down onto his open mouth. Angie fell forward, again caught off guard; palms on the floor framing both sides of his stomach, she stared down at his enlarging shaft. Mikey's head moved up and down between her legs, while his open mouth sucked out her juice and tongue darted in and out of her.

Sliding his hands over her full ass, his fingers wedged into her crack, pulling her cheeks apart. Tugging her hips further down, his long tongue licked past her slick opening, coming to a stop on the soft entrance of her ass. His tongue, coated in her juices, slid up and down it, making her sensitive ass quiver and pucker.

"Oh no." The words escaped her, louder than she intended, her hips pushing back into him.

Mikey's damp face and long tongue made a slick path down to her engorged lips, now dripping into his mouth. Entering her, his tongue lapped up her offerings, while the point of his chin pressed firmly into her clit. He raised a finger and placed in on the opening of her ass, applying gentle pressure. Angie squeaked.

The rage began. Angie's head tilted back, long black hair hanging down, covering her flushed face. It was like nothing she had ever felt before, one of her intense orgasms, only more powerful, even though it was just beginning.

Mikey pressed his finger into her ass, the first knuckle disappeared, her skin tight around it.

Angie yelped. The rage now swirling like a violent tornado within her groin, sending off small jolts of pleasure throughout her. It was growing and would soon be out of her control. Flipping her head and blowing out her open mouth, she parted the hair that hung down over her taut face.

Mikey's tongue curved up inside her, his chin gleaming with her juices as it continued massaging her clit. Breath deepening, and eyes half closed, Angie moaned as she fought to control the rage. It scratched and clawed up her body. Her back and arms tight, muscles bulging, another soft scream escaped her. Mikey slowly sunk his finger deeper into her tight ass, the second knuckle at her opening, its fingertip tapping up and down inside her.

Angie's face became desperate, eyes darting back and forth. The rage would soon take her. It reached the bottom of her lungs, causing them to fill with air. She shoved herself back as her body began to twitch and shake, inadvertently plunging the long finger all the way inside her ass. She leaned down, breasts dragging on his chest and tongue out; she scooped up the head of Mikey's cock, stretching her mouth wide.

Her lungs squeezed in, forcing the air out in a long loud scream that shook the cock inside her mouth, radiating down it's long stiff shaft. The scream kept coming, her knuckles tightened on the rug beneath her, fingers clutching the fabric, until no air was left in her. The sound coming out of her gagged mouth was no more than a muffled whine.

Then the second explosion hit her, harder than the first. She inhaled, air rushing in through her nose and around the small spaces between her outstretched lips. Seizing and shaking, her body pushed forward, mouth taking more of Mikey's cock, which was now leaking, coating her tongue. Inside her the tornado of massive explosions, that she could feel from her toes to the top of her head, continued. Her lungs squeezed in again, the sound screaming out of them, rattling down the growing shaft, now even deeper inside her gaping mouth. Her tongue pressed in on the wet, hot pole, as his warm cum leaked out, flowing over it and running down the back of her open throat.

As the explosions subsided within her, Angie's conscience raised, making her acutely aware of her current situation: in the living room, kneeling over Mikey, his thick cock dripping inside her mouth. She fought to swallow as his hips made short thrusts. Her mind was trying to make sense of everything.

Mikey drew his finger out of her tight ass, released it and reached down her body, hands groping and pinching her erect nipples. He grunted from the depths of her crotch and his hips pushed up.

Angie's eyes widened when the cock inside her mouth twitched and stiffened. A familiar sound came from below her then the shaft began to widen, stretching her mouth and lips painfully open, hurting her jaw. The swell came from the base, pulsing its way up the meaty pole, through her lips. She tensed up, sucking up what oxygen she could. Another grunt and thrust came. Her tongue felt the tip open, as a continuous torrent of thick salty juice erupted out. Her cheeks bulged and neck muscles tightened and relaxed, trying to swallow fast enough. She choked and coughed, spitting the gooey substance out, around the shaft and down her chin. The salty sauce kept coming and she kept fighting to swallow it all, her chin now covered and dripping long strings of the thick frothy mixture.

Just as the last of Mikey's cum was swallowed down into her belly and she was able to take a long, deep breath around his stiff cock, his hands came up to her head, holding it. He thrust into her mouth again, grunting. This time she was prepared, her neck muscles began to tense and relax as the next round pulsed down his hard shaft, through her slick lips and shot out its runny liquid. The second long forceful dose of seed was thinner, allowing her to take more into her belly, some oozing out the corners of her lips, her chin and neck becoming a glittering sheen. Her cheeks puffed out, but she didn't gag.

The explosions inside her began anew as Mikey inhaled a deep breath and buried his face back into her, his hands now squeezing and pinching her swaying breasts. She leaned over, bearing her weight on one hand and started stroking his cock with the other. Placing the fat tip on her saturated tongue. Her strokes, hard and fast, bounced off his tight balls.

"Oh god Mikey" She breathed loudly. "Your cum tastes so good."

The words elicited a last thrust and pulse, as he grunted, sending a final shot of warm clear liquid into her outstretched lips, hitting the back of her throat and covering her tongue and teeth. She swallowed it all, sucking it out of the red bulbous head until he quivered; she dropped the softening rod onto his thigh.

Not quite finished, Angie put her palms on his abdomen and raised herself up, so she was sitting on his face. Her fingers came up and wrapped around his, still kneading her swollen breasts and helped them squeeze. Grinding her drenched, dripping crotch into his open mouth and driving her swollen clit into his pointy chin, her hips rocked back and forth.

"Oh god." Angie screeched, as her body seized and head fell back, hair hanging down her face and back, rippling with the motion of her body.

She bit her lip, muffling the final scream that ripped its way out of her lungs. She fell forward, palms on the rug, breasts still under the control of Mikey's firm grasp. Angie rolled off of Mikey as he choked and fought for air, laying on the ground beside him, head at his hips. Both bodies were a blotchy red and white from the exertion, sweaty and hot, chests rising up and down. She pulled her feet up to her ass, knees in the air.

"That was..." She couldn't finish the sentence.

"Yes it was." Mikey agreed with her.

They lay motionless, both staring at the ceiling, mouths open, faces slick and shinny, the air around them heavy with the lingering aroma of sweat and sex. A breeze from the partially open window caused the blinds to bounce off the wall, Angie turned her head toward them, her lips turned down at the corners, eyes squinting. She rolled her head back the other direction, to see Mikey's long cock, lying across his thigh, its tip leaking a short stream of clear liquid down his flesh. She pinched her eyes shut.

"We cannot do this anymore." Her words directed into the stale air.

"Ok." He answered, trying not to make eye contact.

"And don't tell-" She started.

"-Clark." Mikey finished. "I know... don't tell Clark.

Angie wrapped her arms around her knees and pulled herself up to a sitting position, leaned forward, then raised up, her quadriceps straining from the exertion. Standing above Mikey naked, she reached over him, picking her nightgown off of the couch.

"I mean it Mikey. This will not happen again." This time her voice was stern, the seriousness etched on her soft face and in her cold words.

His fingers grabbed her ankle and he looked up at her.

"I understand." He told her.

"Good." She pulled her leg away from him, walking off. She stopped at the dining room table, turning to face him.

"Thank you Mikey." She said into the darkness.

I pulled back into the black of the long hallway, mind whirling and cock stiff. What the fuck just happened, I wondered as I zipped down the hall, turning toward our empty bedroom. Closing the door, I saw my phone on the night stand, light up and buzz, signaling me of a previous text.

"It's too late for texts." I mumbled to myself, slipping under the covers and laying my head down on the pillow just as the door opened up.

Angie slipped straight into the bathroom, almost silent. The sink turned on and the quiet sounds of shuffling through the messy cabinet drawer drifted out. Each time I tried to close my eyes, the picture of Angie with Mikey's cock in her wide spread mouth appeared, like it was high definition television, stark and vivid. It was something that she had adamantly refused to ever do to me.

The picture of her intense orgasm and his white cum covering her chin made me both confused and turned on. Surprisingly, I wasn't angry, not in the least. I had a strong urge to take her as soon as she came to bed, to jump on top of her and enter her forcefully. But there was a stronger urge, an urge that I could not control. The urge to wait and do nothing.

"Shit." I whispered to myself.

The phone on my nightstand lit up again, buzzing noisily on the wood. My arm shot out, fingers frantically searching for the mute button, then tucked back under the covers.

"Baby, you up?" Angie's voice came from the entryway into the master bathroom.

I ignored her, peeking out from squinting eyes. She was leaning on the wall, one arm up, the other fist clinching the end of the pink plastic toothbrush in her mouth. The thin shoulder straps of her nightgown were straining to hold up her swollen breast with nipples piercing the satin fabric. She scrubbed her teeth, the blue foam leaking out the corners of her open mouth. She waited, watching for any movement, then turned, disappearing back into the light.

writer888
writer888
151 Followers