Rage Against the Latrine Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

No words, just an unspoken instruction. I rolled the rubber sheath down the length of my erect prick and knelt on the sofa. Natasha lined up my cock with her wet opening and I drove my dick deep into my girlfriend. She gasped with the sudden intrusion as I rampantly screwed her.

Passionately and aggressively. An hour after Nessie had swallowed my cum, I was ready to spill again, thrusting my prick into her sopping cunt. "Someone's fucking horny," she cried and painfully pinched my nipples through my pyjama top. I held her ankle and raised it higher, making her gasp as I hammered my cock faster and faster into the bisexual punk rocker.

She smiled as I panted, groaned and then unloaded into the condom; for the second time in the evening, waves of sexual enjoyment coursed through my body as several squirts of cum left my prick. Natasha kissed me on the lips as I savoured the afterglow from my climax. "Now, get cleaned up, you fucking filthy bastard!"

I laughed, and we locked up and went upstairs to our bedroom, with the sounds of lesbian sex coming from Faye's room. "You are crazy," I muttered as we cuddled in bed.

"I fucking know."

"And I love you for it," I replied. She stirred, put her hand over mine, and kissed me on the cheek. It was the first time I had seriously told Natasha that I "loved" her and while it was said as a bit of a throwaway comment, I meant it. Natasha was intoxicating, the woman of my dreams, and made me deliciously happy. I adored every sinew of her being.

"I know. If you didn't, you would never do what you fucking do."

We had a lie-in the following morning. I cooked breakfast, and after Nessie and Faye left, Natasha and I cleaned the annexe. A few hours later, a van pulled into my drive with the gym equipment I had bought. Two sets of weights, mats, two treadmills, two cycling machines, a rowing machine, and two benches. Natasha watched as my friend and I unpacked the apparatus onto the top floor and my well-equipped home fitness studio took shape.

My girlfriend and I raced each other on the bikes and the treadmill, eager to get to the end of a 25km equivalent course first. And then, with sweat coating us, she laid on the bench and I wrapped my mouth around her sweaty snatch for a delicious bout of intensely musky cunnilingus.

I never missed an opportunity to put my lips on her lips. Our relationship rules demanded it.

12