Rage Against the Latrine Ch. 18

Story Info
Natasha plays with Holly and John finds bisexuality.
7.5k words
4.57
3.9k
3

Part 18 of the 29 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/03/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a bumper chapter, but will be my last for a week.

I am a genuinely blown away by the comments and the response to this series. I thank you for all of your support. I hope this chapter goes some way to meeting the demands from JackieBi7 and others :)

I am away for Easter. Assuming I don't manage to kill myself in a fiery ball on the motorway over the festive period, Chapter 19 should drop towards the end of the month, followed by another six in the days after.

Hope all my readers have a good break.

* * * * *

Natasha called the Police as we scrapped and the two women pulled the man from my naked frame. Within a couple of minutes, blue flashing lights illuminated my garden and the officers' first sight was witnessing the attacker's aggressive behaviour towards a nude homeowner. They restored calm as I recounted the events of the combative intruder and my eyes focused on the bride and her sister - Catherine and Holly - watching with horror at the actions of Cath's husband.

"That guy's friend put a baby inside my wife on her Hen Do," he yelled at the sympathetic copper. "I want a name and an address of his scumbag mate, and I'm going to kill him." Making death threats in front of an officer of the law was not his wisest move, and any chance he had of escaping with a warning evaporated quicker than an ice cube in the Sahara. 

Cath - with a pained expression - went in the squad car with her arrested husband as Natasha and I wrapped dressing gowns around our nude bodies. The officers smelt alcohol on his breath, and they promised his wife they would interview him in the morning when sober. "Marriage trouble?" My girlfriend asked Holly as the Police hatchback left my driveway.

"Two weeks before the wedding, Robin found out that he's firing blanks. So when my sister has a positive pregnancy test a month after they got hitched, it's obvious she cheated. She confessed, and he did his nut. He's told everyone, so half the Hen Party is in trouble with their blokes. She knew nothing about your group apart from Natasha, so he employed a PI to trace you. And now Robin's obsessed about finding Aaron."

"Tubby's Best Man/"

Holly nodded. "He was the only guy she screwed." 

"Sure." My beau took my phone from the table. "Oi!" I complained, but my girlfriend ignored my half-hearted protests. She scanned my address book and dialled my old school friend's Best Man. "Natasha?" I said, but she smirked.

"It's ringing!" She gleefully muttered and cleared her throat when Aaron answered. "Hi, it's Natasha. Y'know, the slutty bitch John's shacked up with. We've had a visitor today and I'm now with the sister of the bride you screwed at Tubby's Stag Party. Cath's pregnant, so congratulations, you're going to be a daddy." She paused. "Again." She smiled as she waited for the arrogant estate agent to swear and held the mobile phone away from her ear. "Oh, of course, if that's how you feel, I will arrange for Catherine to have your address and details and the CSA can take it up with you. And your lovely wife." 

Holly smiled as my girlfriend taunted the cocky salesman. Natasha put my smartphone on loudspeaker and read from my contacts list. "Oh, Aaron Conners. 12 Palace Court Drive. That sounds like a swanky place. Hebden Bridge is beautiful, isn't it? That's fucking posh. I'm up in Halifax in two weeks' time. I can pop in and see you and your wife, as I reckon Cath'll have a message. And a bill. Her husband came to beat the shit out of John for being at the party, and the cops have just carted him off. God knows what he'll do to your fucking kneecaps. Anyway, I'll do as you ask and 'fuck right off.' Toodle-pip, Daddy!"

"If you fucking..." Natasha hung up before Aaron could finish his sentence and she ignored his attempts to return the call.

"Is there anyone else you need the details for?" The punk rocker asked. Holly shook her head and muttered. "Yeah. Is there a good taxi company around here or something? Cath and Robin got rooms for us at a service station. South Mimms, I think. But I don't know where that is."

"That's miles away," Natasha replied. "We'll both be over the limit. We can't take you anywhere. You'll need a taxi from Chorleywood. How did you get here?"

"Robin's car. It's in the village, but I can't drive." Natasha licked her lips as she surveyed the bride's sister.

"Do you want to stay the night? We have the room. Cheaper than getting a taxi." Holly's expression changed. She looked a little scared and apprehensive, and Natasha giggled. "I know you two played about on the Hen Party and I don't care. I told him to fucking play as I keep encouraging him, but he's shy." 

Her green eyes softened. She tucked her dirty blonde hair behind her ears and adjusted her summer clothing. "I feel a bit shit. Coming here, mithering you, my brother-in-law being a dick and then crashing."

"Nonsense," my girlfriend cried, and got up from her seated position. "Let me show you to your room and then come have some wine in the garden." She spoke on the phone with her sister, and then the sexy Holly joined us ten minutes later with my partner, dressed in just an old pink nightie of Natasha's. "I've put Holly's clothes onto wash, as they were all sweaty. They'll be dry by morning." I nodded and poured our guest a drink from the bottle.

Holly was a little taller than Natasha. The nightie was a high-cut garment, and it had shrunk in the wash so the nightwear barely reached the top of Holly's thighs, and it rose up as she sat in the chair, chatting with us. 

The conversation was ribald and filthy. The young Mancunian remembered the admissions I made in the Mediterranean that my girlfriend and I played with watersports every day, and Natasha elaborated further. My eyes wandered to the tops of her legs and I spied her exposed pussy. I didn't see any black stubble any more, just a waxed smoothness that looked divine. 

I replenished the wine bottle from our fridge as we drank it and cooked three pizzas. The girls were grateful, and Natasha explained about the tour and gave a sanitised version of the sordid events on it. Holly kept adjusting herself as my girlfriend described the sexual antics of the band.

The bright sunshine had barely dipped, and I felt relaxed in my garden without clothes. Natasha saw the tattoos on Holly's ankles and dropped to her knees in front of our guest to admire the bawdy ink. "They're fucking amazing," she cooed, and her eyes caught sight of the bare slit inches from her eyes. "And that's pretty tidy, too!" My girlfriend gazed at Holly, and her fingers slowly traced the insides of the young Mancunian's thighs.

She gulped. The sexual tension as the punk rocker's hand stroked her bare leg, inching towards the glistening slit of the beautiful stranger, was clear. "I've not done lesbian stuff before," she whispered.

"Do you want to?" Natasha asked. Her fingertips traced Holly's hairless mons, slowly circling her prize as she stared at the aroused guest. "I can make you feel amazing," she promised, and she leant forward to kiss Holly. Their mouths became intertwined as they snogged.

My girlfriend pulled the young woman onto the grass, and they embraced passionately. Natasha's fingers spiralled over Holly's clit as they hugged and kissed on the green carpet. Natasha tugged the nightie higher and her lips swirled across our guest's bare bosom, causing the stranger to groan with enjoyment. 

I ogled the display. Neither woman noticed me as the punk rocker slid down Holly and my girlfriend pushed her face into the glistening slit, holding the backs of her thighs as her lips massaged the Mancunian's bald cunt. 

The young woman groaned as she lay on the ground. Natasha's fingers stroked Holly's G-Spot. Her tongue swirled and poked the guest's button as her left hand stroked and caressed the lithe, feminine flesh around the inexperienced guest's waist and thighs. 

Our visitor fidgeted. She spread her legs further and her fingers pulled her on her mons to pull her skin taut, guiding my lover's tongue to the best spot. And Holly panted and writhed. Her breasts heaved as Natasha energetically mauled, stroked and fingered the inked woman, while her mouth lapped and nuzzled the Mancunian's sopping button.

The sounds from their play were arousing. The slurps, sucks, groans, squeals, grunts and cries as Natasha stole another woman's lesbian virginity carried throughout my garden. Our plundered guest panted. Her muscles quivered and shook and her body trembled as she cried loudly, bucking her hips as her orgasm ripped through her flesh and left her gasping for air. 

My girlfriend barely slowed her sordid sapphic activity. Her tongue continued to ravish the delectable woman as her fingers forayed against Holly's G-Spot. A few moments of half-hearted begging that it was "too much" were followed by several climaxes, each one stronger, louder, and more thunderous than the last.

Holly writhed like something had electrocuted her, panted like she had run a marathon, and swore like she was a member of Natasha's punk rock group. Her body smothered in an orgasmic sheen that sparkled in the evening sun as Natasha introduced the inexperienced woman to new experiences and new pleasures.

After several peaks, the sexy Mancunian stopped my lover and lay immobile in the grass, panting and gasping. Her glazed eyes looked at my partner with lustful desire, and she scrambled across the lawn and they kissed.

Holly tasted herself, and slowly pushed Natasha backwards so she lay on nature's soft, green tapestry. Our guest stared at Natasha's slit, wondrously opening her cunt with her thumbs and tentatively tasting the aroused spectacle within. Her tongue touched my girlfriend's button, and the young woman gently lapped at my lover's crevice. 

Her fingers wandered, her lips suckled. Natasha exhaled sharply as she groaned. The punk rocker's hands tenderly stroked Holly's hair as her glossy eyes, riven with lust, watched me and stared at me as I ogled the lesbian display in front of me.

Natasha's left hand stroked her bare nipple, gently flicking it as Holly sloppily swirled her tongue against my girlfriend's exposed, hairless slit. Natasha gulped, squirming on the lawn as her new lover toiled. She groaned and squealed as a shiver of enjoyment coursed through her. 

They kissed once more and my partner pulled the young blonde onto her, cuddling on the grass. "I need to wee now," Holly admitted. Natasha's legs wrapped around the young woman's torso, pinning her.

"Piss," Natasha whispered, and their gazes met. "I have to go too."

"You sure?" She breathlessly whispered, and my lover nodded. The stranger sighed as she released the pressure on her bladder and a low hissing sound of her pee, fired from her slit, replaced the serenity in my garden. The foul fluid emerged from underneath our guest. Natasha giggled, as she felt the liquid surround her flesh and I saw the piss drain onto the grass over my girlfriend, lay on the ground hugging the Mancunian. 

They kissed as the tinkling grew louder. Holly squealed as my girlfriend fired her warm acrid waste into her mons, covering the two in more recycled wine. Natasha's hands roamed over Holly's back as she caressed the woman, that her legs were wrapped around. 

They slowly untangled themselves and Natasha whispered something to Holly. The lithe Mancunian removed the pale pink nightie, soaked across the front, and my girlfriend used the garment to mop up the puddles of pee on her flesh. She pressed the cotton against her cunt and squeezed, jettisoning a final few squirts of her honey onto the nightwear. 

Holly laughed as my dominant stumbled to her feet and she held the wet feminine garment, shaking it and slipped it over my head. "You will stay here until that dries in the sun, and then go to bed wearing it," my girlfriend demanded, and with a sadistic giggle, she took Holly's hand and they went upstairs for more fun.

It didn't take long for the cotton garment to dry in the warm evening. My eyes watered as the acrid smell of their urine wafted from the wet nightie as it dried and my skin became damp where their pee leaked through. I brought the short nightdress to my nose, inhaling their bitter, musky scent.

The sounds of female orgasm drifted through the open window as the two women fornicated. I felt dirty and aroused when I went to bed alone. The humiliating feminine nightie, soaked in dried piss, was a filthy torture. The constant aroma was degrading and arousing and the noises of Natasha and Holly next door were a continual jolt to my arousal. I slipped between my bedsheets erect and everything stimulated my horniness. 

It took hours to drift to sleep, and I awoke to the two naked women shaking me. "Get up. We want to have some fun! When are you due at work?"

"One thirty is my first meeting. My developer's in the Caribbean." The early dew had not yet evaporated from the lawn but the Sun burnt brightly in the fresh, Summer morning. Natasha guided me downstairs in the piss-drained nightie and she had me put it in an empty bucket. I watched as Holly squatted over it, and released her strong, butterscotch-coloured pee into the pail, covering the nightgown. My girlfriend did likewise, and they left it in the garden as we prepared breakfast. 

"I spoke to Cath," Holly told me. "She rang me at seven. Robin's being interviewed, and they said they will probably give him a caution. She thinks they'll be here at midday."

"Oh, that's good," I muttered, watching my lover stroke the bare thighs of her latest conquest. Both the women sank a pint of water in the warm morning and ate a bowl of cereal. When I finished eating, Holly got the nightie from the bucket. She grinned at me. "C'mon, love," the Mancunian giggled.

Natasha and I didn't normally do much watersports play in the morning; the concentrated harshness of her pee was very intense as the caustic liquid cascaded over my face and in my mouth. But this was different and the two women roared with laughter as the sodden pink nightdress stretched over my frame.

My eyes streamed as I smelt like a urinal. My cock hardened and my flesh shivered. The wet cotton held water close to my skin.

They laughed at me. Natasha called me her "piss slut" once more and Holly had the look of intrigue and disgust. I smelt revolting, looked ridiculous and, with my erect prick, clearly enjoyed such abhorrent debasement and rampant depravity.

Worse was to come. Natasha retrieved some items from our bedroom. The wooden paddle on my skin, as they bent me over a garden bench, stung. My lover showed her new conquest how to discipline "a fucking pervert" as they warmed my buttocks with the powerful strikes of the stout implement.

My body sang as the two dominants hit me. I loved the power they held over me, and drifted as they gave me firm, but not excruciating, hits on my exposed posterior. Natasha snapped me out of my dreamy state by pushing me onto the grass, using her feet to roll me over onto my back.

My body reeked of pee and I watched my girlfriend help our guest into a strap-on harness. Another piece of education, and I smiled as I watched my one-night stand prepare herself for penetrating me. "You loved doing me last night," Natasha told her. "Doing a bloke in their butt is just the same." 

Holly looked delightfully sexy. Naked, with an innocent expression, B Cup breasts and a six-inch dong fastened to her waist. My eyes met hers and she bit her lip as she handled her prick. I licked my lips as she rolled a condom over the rubber cock and smothered her dildo in transparent lube. I gulped as Natasha roughly grabbed hold of my ankles and held my legs vertical, standing over my stomach. 

The icy cold dollop of goo on my butt was preceded by Holly positioning her prick at my entrance. Slow, gentle pressure as the rounded tip of her member stretched my ring. I grunted with rasping breaths as the discomfort around my anus grew and then disappeared. 

Pure submissive pleasure as the stranger rammed her cock into me, filling me and stroking my prostate. I mumbled and grunted as she rhythmically fucked me with energetic potent thrusts that smashed her body against mine. 

Natasha squatted, holding the backs of my knees rather than my ankles as she got a closer look at her lover pounding her boyfriend. I whimpered as my arousal grew within. The pressure in my loins expanded as Holly hammered into me. Pre-cum dribbled onto the nightie, still soaking and smelling from their piss.

The first dry orgasm coursed through me and my buttocks pulsed; my body shook as a wave of glorious satisfaction cascaded through me. Natasha and Holly giggled, and I felt another and another. Each climax stronger than the one before. Each fire burnt hotter. 

I groaned, squealing as I stared into Natasha's puckering asshole and a jet of her piss streaked up my chest and into my face. 

I came.

Cum from my erect cock fired into the stream, coating the feminine nightie with my bodily fluids as Holly pummelled my prostate with her magic wand. My body trembled as the intense orgasm flowed from my sanctuary to ignite every fibre and every pore. I couldn't think, I couldn't speak, but the satisfied daze left me swimming in my relief. 

I was an absolute mess, and I lay unable to move for a minute after they moved away. 

We showered, dressed, and chatted. Holly was exceedingly outgoing and admitted that her sex life was "non existent." Natasha sneered, but our guest continued. "I have had one date in eighteen months and he was hanging. But last night was mint! Oh, can you write that address down again of Aaron so I don't forget?"

My wonderful beau took my phone and transcribed the Best Man's contact details from my Contacts List. She held the paper out to our guest. "I will trade you this for your number." Holly bit her lip. "I'm up in Stockport in four weeks. You think I don't want a fucking piece of you again? You were so much fun." The woman blushed and took the pen from my girlfriend to swap mobile numbers. 

Natasha sent our guest the video of the Stag Party from my phone. The unprotected sex between Aaron and Cath was clear, and the women sniggered when they watched it. "I guess he can't argue it wasn't him," the sexy Mancunian muttered.

"Exactly," my dominant lover replied triumphantly. "Make sure your sister squeezes his balls for every penny she can!" 

"She will!" 

Cath and Robin arrived at our house two hours later in a squad car. The crestfallen cuckold apologised to me, in front of his wife and the local bobby, and my girlfriend asked to speak to the cuckold alone. 

She took him into the Conservatory, but we all heard her one-sided rant from the garden. Holly had filled in the details that morning and my lover let rip at the angry man. "Holly has the address for Aaron. But if you go up to him and punch him, you are going to land yourself in the fucking nick. You can't have kids. We all know that your balls don't work. Accept that whatever happens, you are bringing up another man's baby if you want to be a daddy. There are plenty of men that never get that chance. And that kid inside your wife doesn't fucking care whether your sperm made them. So figure out if you are an inadequate prick or a supportive husband and a good father. I know what it's like to have a shitty dad and it's no fun. So wise the fuck up, numb nuts, and sort your shit out." I saw her jab the despondent husband in the ribs as she strode back to us. We pretended not to hear her monologue.

She hugged Cath and wished her the best of luck with her pregnancy and the Child Support Agency and then cuddled Holly. We waved the three of them off down the lane as they strode down the track to retrieve Robin's car. 

"Can we continue our couple night?" I asked, and she pecked me on the cheek.