Rage Against the Latrine Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I swallowed mouthfuls of Monika's pee as I reached my peak. My body shuddered and my orgasm swelled as several ropes of cum landed on my chest and my hand, washed away by Jamie's bladder. 

When Monika's flow stopped, they left me to shower, and I dressed. There was a slight awkwardness as I came into the kitchen where Jamie and my teenage friend sat, fully clothed, and drinking tea. "Thanks," I said. "That was... fun. And an education."

Monika sniggered. She got up and put her palm around my waist. "I'll see you next Friday. And then we could do another date on Saturday?" She asked and kissed me on the cheek. 

I held my hand out to Jamie, but they ignored it and hugged me instead, squeezing me tightly. "Safe travels," they muttered. "See you next week?"

"Yes," I promised. I left Monika's student flat as the afternoon closed towards evening and drove back to Hertfordshire. Monika and Jamie had expanded my sexual experience considerably, and I thought of little else on my journey home. I wasn't sure that my sexuality had changed massively, but I'd just been fucked and pissed on by a sexually aroused prick for the first time in my life. 

Monika - unbeknown to me at the time - had surreptitiously filmed the encounter from her phone, propped up on the desk, and she had sent me the video. I forwarded this onto Natasha, as a proof that I had experimented with same-sex shagging, as she had insisted. 

I arrived home to a notice from a North London Court; Samantha had started legal proceedings against me, and after the initial shock wore off, I logged onto view the particulars of her claim. They were baseless, but not unexpected given what she had written in her letter earlier in the Summer and I spent the rest of the weekend crafting a defence to her demands. I also reviewed my bank statements.

For the last eighteen months of our relationship, Samantha received a pittance. She quit her previous job when she fell out with the manager and was happy to live off my salary. At the time, I didn't care. I earned good money. However, with her new penny-grabbing actions, I looked at the cash I had provided directly to her bank account to fund the lifestyle she could not. Car Insurance, repayments, Girls Holiday Abroad and Spending Money. It totalled nearly ten thousand pounds, and so I submitted a counterclaim against my ex-girlfriend. It was funds she didn't have, and I hoped the sight of this vast figure would make her re-evaluate her decision to go to court.

After all, if you play with fire, then you may get burned.