All Comments on 'Rage Against the Latrine Ch. 18'

by bawdybloke

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Great chapter

We always knew he would get a bumful of cock.

Shame that we have wait a couple of weeks for the next instalments.

Want to read him getting railed and pissed on more and more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

finally, he gets fucked properly.

i bet he has an affair with gary

Jackiebi7Jackiebi7about 2 years ago

Oh, yes! Not only does our hero finally get his cherry butt well and truly popped, but in a ménage a trois with the beyond delectable, everyone’s-wet-dream Monika and a cute, big-cocked femboi no less! I hereby nominate him for luckiest sub slut on the planet.

If I may say, I think your writing has reached a new level. I enjoyed Summerland—round the clock naked living with professional hunks to provide all the gay sex one could want, and your mistress on site to keep you in line, who could want more—but the characters in this series are so real and so full of life they just jump off the page. It’s a real pleasure to read, much less wank to. Thank you!

As it happens, xdress.com had a pink babydoll nightie in stock this week (piss not included). Along with a couple of new butt plugs, and a new, fat 8” curvy dildo, this is looking like it’s going to be a fun weekend. Now if I could only find Monika and that femboi…

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

You didn't die in a fiery ball on the motorway did you?

The show must go on as they say. Or are you planning a whole bunch at once?

bawdyblokebawdyblokealmost 2 years agoAuthor

Anonymous3 days ago

You didn't die in a fiery ball on the motorway did you?

The show must go on as they say. Or are you planning a whole bunch at once?

I haven't died; still editing the final few chapters :)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous