Rage Against the Latrine Ch. 24

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I later received a blowjob from Samantha and smiled as her mouth closed over the head of my prick. She slid her lips over my shaft. I grinned at her, but she scowled back. Her presence as our party entertainment paid off her debt and ensured she would not suffer any long-term effects from her ill advised legal claim. As I ate another creampie from Gina's snatch, I orgasmed into Samantha's mouth, groaning as the delicious cum and watery pee from my ex's companion passed my lips. 

Natasha released me around nine o'clock and I escaped to my en-suite to have a shower. Dressed in just a gown, I met my partner with Gina and Samantha in my conservatory. The chubby party slave had showered in the annexe, and the band had moved the paddling pool to the driveway and emptied it. 

My fiancée smiled as my ex-girlfriend and her tipsy friend re-attired themselves in their clothes. "Please note clause sixteen of your contract," she reminded her. "That every year for the next twenty years, you must send me a full-frontal naked photograph of your tattoos beside a recent newspaper. No cover-ups for you."

"She's evil," Samantha barked at me. "How could you be with her? Although now I know you're sick and gay and perverted."

"No Samantha. She's amazing," I said, and I put my arm around my fiancée's body. "It's a pity you can't see that. Now goodbye, Merry Christmas, Happy New Year, and stay out of my life for good."

"Yeah, and fuck you too!" my ex cried, and grabbed her handbag before she strode out of our conservatory into the December night.

"How fuckin' rude. I wish I'd been mean to her now," Natasha muttered. "I should have really humiliated her."

"You did," I replied.

My fiancée smiled. "I guess we can't ask her to be godmother then," she added as she walked towards the annexe. It took a few moments for me to realise what Natasha had said. And what it meant.

12