Rage Against the Latrine Ch. 25

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We were," Joseph replied. "We were in Essex seeing my folks. Only came home last night." The tall, smiling train driver with long stubble and a shaven, tattooed head hugged my fiancée. "Anyway, tell me 'bout you. Adam says you're pregnant, and you got Christmas Number One, so congratulations. Good to see one of Adam's family has some talent."

Natasha blushed, and she sent me into the kitchen to make some drinks. By eleven o'clock, the teas and coffees had become beers, and the chatter turned more risque. Adam's relationship had progressed considerably over the previous twelve months, and that Adam was highly subservient to his lover, the elder and taller man. Natasha's brother cuddled up to his boyfriend on the two-person sofa, and Joseph lovingly stroked his dark hair.

I liked Adam's company on the walk I had with him and his partner the previous Christmas. We had a lot in common - our love of punk rock and enjoyment in football - and he possessed a similar relaxed attitude to life. I had enjoyed his conversation on our hike, and did so again as we chatted. When he returned from the toilet, Adam held Jamie's plastic chastity cage, gripping the student's imprisoned cock. "I should get you one of these. I might get some sleep when you get the horn!"

Joseph cleared his throat and, as his boyfriend approached the couch, the dominant man pulled his lover over his outstretched knee. With a single motion, Adam's jeans were on his thighs and the train driver exposed his boyfriend's butt to the room. He grunted as a few heavy smacks landed on his backside, causing the submissive to squeal in pain. "The other subbies are naked. I don't know why you think you can wear clothes," Joseph spat when he had delivered a dozen hits on the reddened buttocks of his partner. "That's OK, right?"

Natasha sniggered. "I ain't seen my little bro without his keks on for at least eighteen months." Adam blushed as his big sister teased him. "Not since I walked on him and Gary when you came down to my flat." My fiancée recounted the act of fellatio her ex-boyfriend had given her youngest brother.

"Ads and me go to this club in Manchester every other week and several months ago he wanted to try a dom-sub relationship. He's always naked at home. Often collared too. And that divorced guy opposite really wants him." Adam's cheeks reddened further, sinking into the soft sofa with his trousers and underwear around his ankles. "How many times have you flashed him? He doesn't get it from anywhere else!"

We made lunch for everyone, and after food - and another beer - Adam became less embarrassed by his state of dress. Jamie lusted after the gay pair. The student commented on Adam's cute bubble butt and sexy frame, and Joseph's stocky build and commanding presence. The non-binary teen, with their long magenta hair and lithe, hairless body, touched the young men at every opportunity. After we cleaned the kitchen, the dominant trio took the armchairs, and squeezed their submissives onto a two-person sofa.

Natasha's youngest brother sat in the middle, pressed up against us. He had the same sparkling eyes as his sister as he looked up at me and Jamie. There was a filthy, sexy innocence to him as his bare, tender flesh touched mine. Monika's "boi" ran his hands over Adam's supple torso, flicking his nipples as his fingers danced over the 24-year-old.

"I think your bitch is horny," Joseph said to Monika.

"Yours too."

"My bitch is always horny. Nats saw that before."

Natasha nodded. "I've walked in on him so many times when I was at home. He's so shameless. New partner every month. He took a lot of virginities when he was at college."

Jamie's hand floated over Adam's semi-erect cock. "Look at this hair," they muttered, running their fingers through the trimmed triangle of pubic fluff. "I do like a bit of fuzz sometimes."

Adam blushed as Jamie slipped from the couch and knelt at his feet; hands pulled apart Adam's knees, and the student buried their nose in the dark thatch, breathing in deeply. "Ahh, that's nice. Smells so sexy. So virile." The girls giggled behind him. "John, you sniff it."

"Yes," Natasha chuckled. "Do smell my brother's prick!" Her eyebrows raised as she glared at me, and I understood. She wanted me to do this, and I knelt beside the student, sniffing Adam's thicket of pubic hair. He had a thick, manly scent with a feint whiff of pee from his cock head. "Is it sexy?"

"I guess," I muttered. Jamie pushed their nose back into Adam's loins, inhaling deeply, before they ran their tongue over the semi-erect prick inches from their face.

"And he tastes wonderful, too. Try that."

"Go on," Natasha demanded. "Sample my little brother." I had given Jamie a few licks of their cock previously as part of our bisexual games, and I had swallowed several mouthfuls of cum from the oodles of creampies I had eaten, but this was a further step along my journey to bisexuality.

It was a leap I wanted to make. Natasha's lust for sordid experimentation was infectious. I had done nothing without my partner's encouragement, and I had enjoyed every perverted kink we had experienced.

I had never sucked cock to completion. I had never pleasured a prick and felt the eruption of enjoyment in my mouth. I had never suckled a pair of full testicles or buried my face in a man's loins. Since I witnessed Tubby's bukkake humiliation, curiosity about the act had grown. I knew Natasha sensed that, and she seemed keen to nudge me further along my journey.

But there were five witnesses to whatever happened next. This wasn't private experimentation where I could secretly explore my sexuality, but I was on public display, and my fiancée wanted me to fellate her kin. I gulped; my prick hardened at the thought. The pure depravity excited me, and I looked at the long, thin, glistening cock inches from my face. My mouth opened, and I tilted my head and impaled my lips on his dick, suckling his shaft as my nose touched his black fuzz.

I bobbed gently on his erection, running my tongue over his purple tip and rigid member. He groaned, adjusting himself as I pleasured him. He tasted as he smelt. A mixture of mild exertion, lust, and faintly of strawberry-scented soap. "My turn," Jamie moaned, tugging at my shoulder.

The dominants chuckled, and I felt a movement behind me. Jamie's manicured fingers, with scarlet nail varnish, came into my peripheral vision, but my attention remained on the long, thin dick of my fiancée's brother, slowly sliding out of my mouth.

Jamie squealed, and I glanced to my right; Joseph had grabbed the non-binary student and thrust his girthy, uncircumcised manhood into their face. The horny nymph needed no encouragement to stroke their libido, and they heartily pleasured the heavy, corpulent member of Adam's boyfriend.

Natasha uttered humiliating words to me. I was her fiancée, her submissive, and her filthy bitch. A piss-drinking, cocksucking, cum-eating anal slut, who adored her control and her domination. A year ago, I would never have considered bisexual experimentation, but under my lover's guidance, I had embraced it.

Just like I had enjoyed watersports and golden showers, after Natasha had introduced them to me. And adored butt play and savoured female domination. I enjoyed taking the subservient role in sex, and fellating my future brother-in-law was highly deferential and servile.

My lips suckled his tip, tasting his muskiness. I ran my tongue over his frenulum, feeling every ridge and bulge in his prick. He groaned as I provided oral servitude to his thin cock. My hands rested on his thighs as I bobbed gently, suckling his erect manhood and ignoring my audience.

Natasha and Monika had spent six months subtly preparing me for this moment. The dominant women often put their strapon dildoes into my mouth, and then introduced me to the small bouts of fellatio with Jamie. My fiancée gave me a front-row seat to Tubby's bukkake humiliation. When Natasha secretly arranged this event, they wanted me to want to provide oral service. Just like the wild party after her last show, my partner had organised a debauched sexual experience to defile me and satisfy her depraved nymphomania. Joseph and Adam had visited us to expand my bisexuality and my wonderful lover watched intently as I blew her younger brother's prick.

My mind riven with submissive lust, I suckled the slender dick, rolling my tongue over the sensitive head. My hands gripped his shaft, and I stroked it, eager to bring the naked man to an orgasm. Natasha patted my bare buttcheeks as she squatted beside me, whispering into my ear. "Swallow him," she demanded. "Go on, slut. Suck it all down."

Her words punctured my dignity. I stroked him harder and harder, running my lips over his frenulum as I savoured his bitter, musky pre-cum. I looked up at him, staring into his eyes as he stared at me. Adam groaned, grunting louder with every snatched breath as his peak neared and his cock twitched in my mouth.

I did not know what to expect with the influx of cum. The warm goo hit my tongue and tickled my gag reflex as several surges of the gay man's juices flooded into me. Natasha held my neck as he climaxed, forcing my lips against his spasming cock.

I wasn't going anywhere. I lapped and swallowed his seed, running my tongue gently over his frenulum and piss-hole to clean his spent dick before he pulled it from my mouth.

"Swallow it!" She demanded once more. "Swallow it, bitch!" She stared at me as I gulped her brother's cum into my stomach. "Fucking slut!" My fiancée spat as I did as she ordered, and my dominant lover ruffled my short hair as she stood.

We watched Jamie finish Joseph, and then the dominants sent us back into the kitchen to make "afternoon tea." It was surreal to go from lunch to bisexual encounter to light snacking so quickly, but a quick break in civilities for homosexual fellatio seemed normal to everyone present.

Jamie wanted more. Deprived of the use of their caged cock, they squeezed themselves next to the tall, handsome Joseph and idly stroked and teased Adam's boyfriend. The admiration of the train driver's tattoos and commenting on his "massive prick" were lecherous behaviours, but the nymphomaniac was horny and clearly needed more sex.

"I think our subbies should clean out their bottoms," Monika teased. "They appear desperate to screw each other, but they aren't ready for shagging!" Jamie shrieked excitedly and bolted to the upstairs bedroom and bathroom. "There are kits in both bathrooms," she added loudly, so her excitable "boi" would hear as he pounded up the stairs.

I hesitated, and Adam tugged at my arm. I tentatively led him to the downstairs bathroom. On top of the toilet, Natasha had left two jet black douches and a bottle of lube. The young man smiled as he closed the door, and I said nothing as he filled the sink with warm water, testing the temperature with his elbow.

I watched him spread a towel on the tiled ground and fill the black bulb with fluid. He lubricated the nozzle and then knelt on all fours on the floor. Adam squeezed the cleansing liquid into his arse, and I found it an alluring, sexy sight. I took the douching kit from his fingers after he squashed it and refilled it for him. Brown streaks on the white plastic spout showed he had some cleaning to do.

We both did. I helped him and he assisted me; we both needed to fill and empty three times to be comfortable that we were spotless and my fiancée's brother squeezed my bum after I wiped it clean.

I enjoyed my saucy, risque chat with Adam. He was no less promiscuous than Natasha or his mother, and his open relationship with Joseph had never been exclusive. "He was my fuck buddy for two years before we got together," he explained. "And that only happened 'cause I moved in to get away from Dad. Was only supposed to be a week, but we just fucked every single day. So I stayed," he said. "We became more serious and we've been together for fifteen months now." He ran his hands over my chest. "But I do like you. There's a dirty innocence to you."

He stood in front of me, guiding my frame against the cool tiles of the wall. His body pushed into me, pinning me against his slender, masculine flesh. His hands rubbed my flanks, and he stared directly into my eyes. "I'm your sister's fiancée," I muttered, and he smiled.

"She likes it," he replied as his fingers ran through my hair. "I can have so much fun with you," he whispered, and backed away from me. My erect prick liked his promise, and his eyebrows flicked as he focused on my arousal. "Shall we?" He said, and opened the door, stepping into the room and smiling at his sister.

Natasha and Monika were naked and engaged in a passionate embrace. Two strapon harnesses were ready for use on the floor as my fiancée snogged the young student.

"It's so gay in here," Adam announced loudly, holding my hand. Natasha glanced at me, breaking her lesbian cuddle. Their bodies entwined as they writhed on the sofa. "Where's Joseph?"

"Upstairs," my fiancée muttered. She sighed as Monika slid down her body and gently parted her legs. Her fingers, holding the pink dildo for the discarded black harness, encircled her wet cunt, causing her to groan. The thrust into her welcoming hole made her gasp.

Monika subtly dominated her as we stood and watched. The young student rammed the sex toy into my fiancée as the teenager rubbed my partner's clit, forcing Natasha to writhe, squeal, and whimper. Her eyes blazed with lust as the bisexual undergraduate teased and tormented her.

Adam's hands caressed my buttocks; his finger explored my slippery hole as I took in the sapphic show between my two favoured dominatrices. Adam blew gently on my neck as he whispered in my ear, and we entered my bedroom. "I said I'm going to have fun with you," Natasha's brother promised, and he guided me towards the bed.

He sensed my nervousness, and he told me to lie on the duvet. I'd played with Jamie previously, but that was with Monika present and controlling the play; playing solo with another guy felt dangerous and exciting. He smelt of masculinity and lubricant.

And power.

Adam's sexual confidence exerted control over me, as his hands swept over my bare flesh, pressing on my muscles. For fifteen minutes, the nymph kneaded and stroked my skin, forcing the heel of his hand into my tissue, before he focused more on my buttocks. It soothed and calmed my worries, and I purred in contentment before his fingers touched my opening and tickled my perineum.

He knew how to relax and to excite; the suspense gathered as he built up to his moment. The bed jolted as he retrieved items from the dresser, and I remembered Natasha's stash of condoms beside the television in the room.

Adam wanted to plunder my butt. And I craved him to take me. I relaxed as I heard him tear the foil wrapper and felt the spatter of lubricant against my exposed skin. I sighed as his body forced my thighs apart and his weight pressed against my back, forcing my frame into the mattress. His hot breath whispered in my ear; his prick positioned at my lubricated opening. "You want me to, don't you?"

With my burning lust, I was powerless to withhold consent. He slowly inched his long, slender dick into my sanctuary, alighting my arousal with his tenderness. Gentile, loving and sensual, Adam wrapped his arms around my shoulders and held me tight.

Any reservations melted as he affectionately sodomised me. His lips nuzzled and kissed as his body sensually rubbed against mine. Slow, smooth, unhurried strokes, that were almost romantic, as Adam casually fucked me. Every thrust into my butt caused a little more friction on my prick against the duvet, and for him to sigh in pleasure.

Trapped by his body and my libido, my fiancée's brother buggered me in our bed, increasing his pace to powerfully thrust into me. I neared my peak; the rubbing on the head of my cock was delicious, the butt-fucking was amazing and the powerlessness of our play was incredible. I panted as his rhythm increased. He pounded me, smashing his dick deep into my opening and tickling my prostate.

More intense than when Jamie did it, and more sensual than Monika pegging my butt, Adam was a skilled sodomite, and he groaned as I felt his cock pulse and my gay companion filled the rubber sheath with his cum. His warm, sweaty body collapsed against mine, pressing me against the bed as his naked skin rubbed against my flesh. He nibbled affectionately on the back of my neck as his prick withdrew from my backside.

Two giggling voices from the open bedroom door grabbed our attention and Natasha held her phone aloft. "Bloody 'ell, Adam! You'll screw anything that fuckin' moves!"

"He's a good lay," her brother teased, rubbing his hands over my shoulder. "I could take 'im 'ome and have some real fun with him!"

"You're not keeping my boy!" Natasha snapped as Adam pushed himself off of me.

He stood shamelessly in front of his sister, with the full condom drooping from his semi-erect prick, and grinned. "I heard you fuck anything that moves, too! I do read Popbitch." He pulled the rubber sheath from his dick and tied a knot in the mouth of the latex prophylactic.

I looked to see Monika wrap her arms around my partner. "I am much worse than what that fucking newsletter says!" Natasha replied.

"Which is good," the bisexual student added, nibbling my partner's earlobe. "Because she has a double-ended dildo we are going to play with when you two piss off from the bedroom! We don't want an audience."

"OK, I'll have a shower," I muttered. "I feel sweaty."

"Oooh!" Adam squealed. "Me too!"

Natasha sniggered as I walked past her and she patted me on the buttocks. "Good anal slut," she teased.

"Hey. Let me join you," Natasha's brother cried as I entered the bathroom. He grinned as I closed the door, and his hands wrapped around my body. He knelt on the bath mat and stared up at me. "You've not come," he said. "And I love a blowjob."

His lips swirled over my cockhead; it was a sensation I had never experienced before and it felt incredible. His tongue curled and snaked over my sensitive prick as he bobbed passionately over my shaft. His hands squeezed my buttocks as his mouth worked my dick. Natasha's brother was incredibly skilled at his fellatio, drawing gasps and squeals from me. My body floated with the delicious sensations cascading through my loins.

I panted, swaying slightly as his tongue twisted and rolled over my glans, and his mouth sucked on my shaft. He coaxed and drew the orgasm from my soul, sending me hurtling past my point of no return, until my body shivered and waves of cum landed in his throat.

He smiled at me as my spent cock flopped from his mouth. He had my semen on his lips and we kissed, forcing me to taste my arousal from him. "Let's have that shower now," he whispered. I turned the water on, and we stepped into the bath. His naked body pressed against mine as the warm water cascaded over us between the walls and the shower screen.

There was little room as he positioned himself under the showerhead, basking in the steamy drizzle. Our cocks touched as he pushed my bare buttocks against the cold tiles and his hand gripped the back of my neck as he looked into my eyes.

We kissed.

My hands squeezed his derriere and caressed his flesh as our tongues massaged. I could taste the IPA on his breath as we ground our bodies against each other. It seemed natural, but I had pangs of guilt as I lovingly embraced my fiancée's kin.

"I love my sister's gay boyfriends," Adam teased when we broke.

"I'm not gay," I muttered, and felt ridiculous for saying so.

"You sort of are when you play with me." He saw my expression and added. "OK. I adore my big sister's bi-boys!" He held me tight under the hot spray. "I've had blowjobs from four of Nat's fellas now!" He boasted. "And fucked three of 'em. She loves to share."