Rage Against the Latrine Ch. 25

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was close to orgasm when she stopped and untied me. Alfredo called my second scene was a success and if we had not run out of time, Ruslana said they could have filmed a piss-drinking video, too.

"Later," Natasha promised, when she spied the disappointed look on my face. "We'll give you your golden showers at the cottage!"

We chatted to Natasha's mother at the bar in the club; several of the members fornicated in the seats opposite, but we talked as if this was normal. Natasha gleefully told her Latex-clad mum about my antics over the previous few weeks, involving Svetlana urinating over me, and Adam fucking me. She loved embarrassing me and Ruslana ran her hands through my hair. "You trying to do all the family?" She teased.

We had a drink at the bar, conversed and snacked before we washed, dressed and drove back to our accommodation.

When we arrived at the cottage, I stripped; I had got used to wandering around the period property with no clothes on, and I liked the vulnerability of my nudity. Faye, Stephen and Bohdana returned from their walk, and after I cooked dinner, we packed our suitcases. There were still three boxes of wine, and dozens of bottles of beer left; I did not want to take this with us in the car. Natasha and Monika whispered conspiratorially, and my fiancée summoned me to the bathroom.

A bath on the far wall dominated the downstairs room where I had kissed Adam. "Get in?" I asked, and she nodded. I climbed into the tub just as Monika entered the room and gave my fiancée two pairs of handcuffs. Natasha fastened my wrists to the handles on either side of the bath and pressed the plug into the hole as she leant over me.

"See ya later, piss boy!" Monika chuckled as they exited the room, turning the light off as they departed and plunging me into darkness. It left me alone with my thoughts; I relayed the previous few weeks through my mind, everything from the party in Brixton, to the pregnancy test, chart show success and then the trip to the Lake District.

I thought back to sucking Adam's cock, and being showered with piss alongside my ex-girlfriend. The past few weeks had been a litany of sordid adventures and my erect prick wept as I remembered the golden showers, pegging, blowjobs and more.

Monika was the first person to enter the bathroom; my eyes burnt as powerful lights eviscerated the darkness, and she wordlessly pulled her trousers to her thighs and perched on the lip of the bath. Golden piss sprayed into my face from the gorgeous hairless snatch as the dominant teenager leant forward, jettisoning her delectable champagne over me.

Distinctive, lovely, and humiliating, I longed to touch my erect prick as I gulped a mouthful of her acrid nectar. I wanted to push my lips against her crack and savour her essence. I needed more, but she shook her cunt free of piss, and left me stewing in my excited senses.

So did Nessie and Faye. The women entered, defiled me, and then departed. Each time I got a taste of their pee as they covered me in their waste. The puddle underneath me grew, stinking the room in the harsh scent of urea. I felt sticky and dirty, but my body cried out for more of the humiliating treatment.

Bohdana and her partner entered. I expected Stephen to use the upstairs toilet, as he was fiercely vanilla and heterosexual, but Natasha's cousin held her partner's cock and aimed it over my body. He covered me in his watery excreta, watching as his pee arched from his dick and splashed as it landed on my flesh.

When he finished, Bohdana shook his prick and then stroked it, drawing her boyfriend's cock into an erection. Her hands became a blur as I focused on the end of his veiny shaft, listening to him grunt and watching his dick twitch. Stephen closed his eyes, looking up at the ceiling as his partner gave him a handjob, just a foot above my face.

Instinctively, I opened my mouth, waiting for his eruption. Bohdana smiled at me, staring as her lover groaned and several spurts of his warm cum landed on my chest. "You're quite the slut," she teased as her boyfriend panted, and she squeezed the last few drops of his seed from the end of his prick onto my forehead.

And then they left me, bathing in cum and piss. It felt as if every few minutes someone came to call. Jamie and Natasha entered together. Their sizeable cock, free of the chastity cage once more, bobbed as they walked. "Got a drink for you," my fiancée called out, as the "boi" knelt in the bath, either side of my chest, and leant forward, pressing their prick between my lips. I ran my tongue over their glans and frenulum, enjoying the taste, when I received a mouthful of pee. I spluttered, and the stream continued.

Jamie filled my mouth with their waste; they treated me like an extension of the drain. I never digested what humiliating words my fiancée uttered. I focused on gulping the acrid nastiness flowing from the prick. Harsh with a bitter aftertaste, Jamie's pee was a constant delivery that I gulped straight into my stomach.

My throat burnt. and my eyes streamed. Sheer vile depravity, as Natasha ordered Jamie to fill my belly. My mind floated as I digested every drop of the amber piss to come from their thick, meaty cock. My stomach churned as their flow ceased, and they clambered out of the bath. I stared at my fiancée, holding the gag with the funnel. I didn't know she had brought it on the trip, and I begged her not to force me to drink her pee. I didn't think my bloated tummy could cope.

She giggled. "I've had two pints of beer. That's going right down your fucking throat." She was true to her word; she placed the funnel between her legs and her honey flooded into my mouth. The watery bitter champagne had a nasal harshness and my insides churned. Everything smelt and tasted of piss as I gulped down my second bladder's worth of liquid waste.

When she finished, she left me stewing in the bath with a rebellious stomach of pee and a raging erection. I dry-heaved and burped, desperate to expel the unwanted nastiness. But after a few moments, my tummy settled.

I was grateful to Faye for removing the gag ten minutes later when she urinated over me. My stomach wouldn't allow me to swallow any more pee and when she left, I struggled against my cuffs in the cool room while inhaling the strong, acidic smell.

I smiled at Natasha as she sauntered into the bathroom, flanked by Monika and Jamie. She knelt on the floor and kissed me on the cheek. "Do you want a shower and to come to bed?" She asked. "Or we can give you another bellyful of piss?"

"Can't drink any more."

She chuckled and unfastened me. "Fucking lightweight," she teased. "If you believe Popbitch, I drank the pee of six sailors in Plymouth!" I showered, we went to bed, and we cuddled. I held my pregnant fiancée in my arms as we drifted to sleep.

In the morning, Jamie wore a pink PVC dress with fishnet stockings for travelling. "My parents will freak," they explained as they stacked their case in the car's boot. We made good time on the motorway and dropped the non-binary mischief-maker at the end of his road. They wanted to drag their suitcase along the exclusive street before knocking on their parent's door, to ensure all the neighbours witnessed their arrival.

We arrived home before tea-time. Natasha would not let me unpack the car on my own, despite her pregnant condition, and my fiancée ordered a takeaway while I turned on the heating and started the log fire. "That was a wonderful trip," I told her, as we sat on our couch in front of the flames with a drink.

"Yeah," she muttered. "Everyone had a fucking good time, I think." She gulped. "But those sorts of holidays will get rarer when we have kids." She bit her lip. "I can't have my child walking into the lounge and seeing Daddy blowing Uncle Adam or Monika pegging Daddy, can I?"

"No," I replied. "But we'll just have to be discreet. It's possible to make it work." She giggled and ran her fingers over my chest.

"Is my boy now into bisexual polyamory?" She asked. "I'm sure he was dead set against it at first when we got together. Did not want the 'What goes on tour, stays on tour' rule."

"I've learnt to appreciate it," I tactfully replied. "You like it, and so, therefore, I like it."

She hummed. "Get undressed then. The pizza guy'll be here soon and I think you should collect it naked." I protested, and she cleared her throat. "I like the idea of humiliating you. So you fucking like it. That's the rule, right? You do as I say!"

"Yes, I guess so," I replied, and removed my clothing for my enchanting fiancée. "You know that's always been in the case with me and you."