Rage Against the Latrine Ch. 25

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I washed him, soaping his thin torso and feeling his powerful thighs as the orange fruity shower gel lathered on his skin. He did the same to me, as we took over twenty minutes under the hot spray.

I adored his tactile dexterity as we fondled each other under the hot water and then dried ourselves with the towels. "We get cheap train tickets through Joe's work. I could come and visit if you don't mind. Natasha says you have a big house in the country."

"Yeah, anytime," I murmured, admiring the lithe body rubbing himself dry.

"And I do like messing with you!" He teased. "Gary was good, but he was a slut. He went with anyone. You're so much better!"

"Thanks," I muttered. "I think."

The gay couple dressed and left shortly afterwards, and I felt guilty as I cooked tea. Natasha noticed I was quiet in the evening, and we chatted before bedtime. "Being bi is normal. Everything just hetero is fucking weird," my fiancée replied as I tentatively explained my guilt. "And I like my friends and family screwing my bird or my boy. Especially Adam. We were close growing up." I bit my lip, and she giggled. "He's going to tap you up again, you know that?"

"He wants to come and visit. I sort of said he could."

Natasha laughed. "He used to stay with Gary and me all the time. They went off to gay clubs and saunas together." She pressed her body against mine and looked at me directly. "You still love me and only me, right?"

"Of course," I replied, horrified at the question. "I'd never..."

"Then fucking stop your worrying," she snapped. "You've been quiet all fuckin' evening. This is our last kinky trip before the baby and I'm not holding back. I told you that. Monika and I had an hour of screwing and do you think I feel guilty? Of course, I fucking don't. So why should you or I care my brother buggered you up your shitter?" Before I could respond, Natasha's lips were on mine, and we snogged.

The following day, after a very energetic morning bout of cunnilingus and traditional shagging, Natasha and I went for a walk and met up with Natasha's eldest brother, with his wife and young children, at their terraced abode. Stephen Heywood was a calm, respectable man who took after his father rather than his mother. Whereas Adam and my fiancée inherited Ruslana's lust for life and uninhibited views on sex, Stephen married his first girlfriend and then had two kids after marriage.

He was what his dad wanted for all of his children: a stable heterosexual relationship that he could champion in his church. Instead, Svetlana was a lesbian, Adam was gay and Natasha was bisexual. Two of those three engaged in promiscuous kinky sex games. Although, none were as sexually and morally corrupt as their mother, the lay preacher's wife.

I was glad when we left the bland banality of Stephen's life and returned to our cottage. After dinner, we watched a film as a group and then idled to the bedrooms. When I entered my bedroom, Monika had seated herself on the king-sized bed and grinned at me. "Nats and me are doing a partner swap tonight."

"Oh," I muttered. "Is..."

"She wants to play with Jamie. I know after she's been with him for a night, she'll be sore and knackered." Monika stood up from the mattress, and I admired the student in her new Agent Provocateur lingerie. She looked classy and powerful as she strode around the bed; wonderfully sexy as she ran her hands over my naked frame. Our eyes met. I wanted her.

I loved Natasha, but I lusted after them both. The relationship I had with Monika was both sexual and fraternal, but as she touched my bare skin, I needed to play with her. I kissed her and held her tight as our hands explored; she pushed against me, so she fell against the bed. I knew that look in her eyes, and I pulled her flimsy briefs over her stockings, discarding them on the floor.

Monika always tasted divine. I rolled my tongue over her delicious slit, probing at her folds and ridges, and suckled on her button, until she squealed loudly. I pressed against her G-Spot and played with her hole, drawing several loud climaxes from the dominant teenager.

After her second violent, gasping orgasm that rocked her body, causing her legs to tremble and her sopping cunt to quiver, she made me stop. "It's too sensitive," she complained. "Let me have a break!" I laughed, and we crept up the stairs to Monika's room, watching Natasha through the gap in the door. My pregnant fiancée had buried her largest strapon dong to the hilt inside Jamie's butt and we watched the punk rocker sodomise the "boi."

Spellbound by the show.

I became captivated by Natasha's powerful thrusts into the student's hole. The erotic sounds of the dildo slurping, the creak of the mattress, and the grunts and groans from the two hedonists. His caged dick swung underneath him as she pounded his gaping anus with her enormous toy.

She bought the massive rubber schlong at a sex market the couple of years before we met, and "Harry" was a staggering eighteen inches long and around ten inches in circumference. The fearsome fake cock and balls weighed several pounds. The head of the unnaturally large black dildo painfully stretched my hole, and we had not used it since she first showed it to me. We had plenty of toys we could use, but that was one we avoided. Jamie groaned and squealed as my fiancée decimated the submissive teenager's butt with a phallus few men could take.

Monika's finger touched my anus, and she pushed gently, whispering in my ear. "I brought my strapon. It's more your size." She giggled, and I understood. And five minutes later, I was bent over on the bed, squealing as she pressed her cock into me.

I always adored Monika's sensual domination of me. She slowly and intimately fucked me, pushing her rubber prick past my ring and pleasuring my erotically charged body. Unlike Natasha, whose animalistic rogering of Jamie left them both drained, Monika's powerful, rhythmic penetration was a tender utopia. My prick danced as her thighs slapped against mine, and her hands gripped my waist.

My mind floated; I drifted into a delicious, sensual heaven as I arched my back to force her cock to slide over my prostate. My dick sparkled as we tenderly screwed. Monika knew how to pleasure me, and within ten minutes, the delicate stimulation from her dildo became too much and my orgasm replaced the pre-cum spewing from my cock with cum. I collapsed on the wet spot on the duvet, grunting in pleasure.

That night set the tone for the final few days; every evening I had a different partner as the house turned into a kinky swinging paradise. The next day, I had Nessie in my bed, who had overdosed on lesbian loving during the festive break and itched to have the other side of her bisexuality satisfied. The submissive provided wonderful blowjobs and the well-endowed woman loved cuddles, kisses and cunnilingus. I suckled on her bosom, sliding my tongue over her erect nipples, and I licked and fingered her cunt for her to enjoy several morning orgasms before I roughly fucked her doggy-style.

The following night, after the New Year celebrations, Bohdana joined me. I gave her a naked massage, using warmed oils to soothe her tired muscles and to plunge my fingers deep into her shaven womanhood. Her vanilla partner was not keen on rimming her, and I had no hesitation in running my tongue over her earthy whorl while I pressed against her G-Spot.

Spending an entire night with Jamie was the most sexual time I had; Monika's "boi" was insatiable, and they negotiated the removal of their chastity cage from their dominant. The pansexual non-binary student gave wonderful massages and awesome handjobs, keeping me at the point of orgasm for an eternity. A sensual shower followed by sixty-nine was delightful, as I received my second mouthful of cum in a week. However, the nymphomaniac woke me at 4am to blow me and then railed by arse before breakfast in the lounge, in front of Monika and Natasha. Their exceedingly high libido was exhausting.

I complained the following day, and my fiancée took the young student to bed that evening, leaving me with Monika once more. She was the only woman, other than Natasha, that I passionately kissed, and we had a wonderful night of intense cunnilingus followed by rough, energetic pegging.

Natasha admitted the following morning that she needed sleep as the insatiable sex drive of Jamie and the never-ending libido of my fiancée had meant they spent most of the night screwing. My pregnant lover showered and padded back to bed, to be woken by a phone call at 11am.

"Mum wants to borrow a pair of submissive bitches," Natasha said as she walked naked into the lounge from our bedroom, holding the phone aloft. "Their young sluts are unwell and they want to film some fucking nastiness."

"I'm game," Jamie replied without asking what Natasha's mother had planned. "You flagged around five in the morning," the cheeky pansexual "boi" teased. "I need someone with stamina." Natasha scowled. "That's the problem with the older woman," he said to me and I felt my lover's glare ice from the other side of the room. "No staying power. Too innocent."

"I'm going to fucking turn your buttocks the same shade as your hair," my lover barked. "And tell Mum to do the same." The non-binary submissive playfully giggled. My fiancée promised me that there were balaclavas available, and the thought of witnessing Ruslana and her associates film erotic content appealed. Because of my nudity, the evidence of my arousal was plain, and thirty minutes later, I arrived at Mount Pleasant Farm with Nessie, Jamie, Monika and Natasha.

The converted barn - the swingers' club - was awash with activity. Despite the exposed location, the extensive building was warm and cosy. Three dozen people - ranging from the mid-twenties to the mid-sixties - in various states of dress milled about the large room, filled with beds, swings, sofas, puffies and cameras. Ruslana, dressed in a matching black lingerie set, sat on a stool beside a bar, holding a phone, and threw her arms around her daughter as we crossed the playroom. "Thank you! I know you said you'd be interested, but I wasn't sure if you were serious."

"Of course I was fucking serious," Natasha replied. "I wanted to see this place you love. And for John to make his porn debut!"

Ruslana sipped at her drink. "This is some setup," I muttered.

"Yeah, it's good. We always have fun here. But our group is doing a lot of filming today in the other room. We want to do some femdom-femsub and femdom-malesub. And our men pulled out." She looked at Natasha, Monika, and Nessie. "Fancy domming? We got masks, so you don't get recognised."

"Yeah, but I need a full catsuit," my fiancée casually remarked. "I'm inked." Jamie's partner shook her head at the thought of actively taking part; she wanted to watch the debauchery and not participate. Nessie, however, eagerly volunteered to join the female submission. It felt ridiculously relaxed. My partner's mother nonchalantly discussed with her daughter about starring in pornography while dressed like a Victoria Secret model. It should have been taboo.

Ruslana took us to a changing room with lockers. A naked middle-aged lady with wavy brown hair and a nervous expression on her face glanced at us as we entered. An appendix scar on her short frame, along with the odd patch of cellulite, and a thick, wholesome bush. She looked like a "real woman" as she toyed with the athletics clothing in her hand. "This is Kat, our female sub."

The model smiled at us. Kat was the wife of another lay preacher, and when the mum-of-two confided in Ruslana that her low libido husband was frustrating her, the nymphomaniac slowly corrupted the frustrated housewife. Experimental lesbian sex with my fiancée's mother scratched an itch, but the depraved grandmother continued to corrupt the unsatisfied wife with a threesome, a trip to the swingers' club, then membership and now her first starring role in the perverted OnlyFans video.

The five dominatrices wore masks, as did Kat. Only Nessie filmed without, as she shamelessly flaunted her sexuality. The exhibitionist wanted to be recognised. I watched the suave Alfredo direct the scenes and the mature dommes captured their submissive, stripped her and then shaved her fulsome pubic hair bare. The sobbing looked genuine as they made her "look like a fucking whore."

After Kat's forced depilation, they spanked her, fucked her with a strapon, and tied her to a bench with a vibrator strapped to her cunt. The air smelt thick with arousal as the group of dominant women toyed with the middle-aged housewife.

Kat could not resist climaxing. She screamed and cried as a tsunami of orgasmic energy smashed into her body and left her exhausted. After a quick break for lunch, they filmed Nessie, tied to a St Andrews Cross. Ruslana, Natasha and "The Baroness" paddled, whipped and spanked the young submissive, before they anally penetrated the squealing Londoner with stout strap-on dildos.

Then it was the turn of the male subs. Jamie refused a mask and chatted to the female dominants about their kinks and their sexuality. The wild hedonistic exhibitionist had few limits and was eager to try any sexual activity Ruslana suggested.

They filmed Jamie's first scene, and I watched as they sat the naked student at a dresser and applied an excessive amount of make-up to their skin. Bright red lips, black eye shadow, and rouge blusher slapped onto their face as the two cameras captured every moment of the student's humiliation.

They teased the "boi" about their chastity cage and submissiveness, as the dominant women dressed the non-binary undergraduate in a pink dancing leotard, tights and a tutu. The submissive beamed as the dominatrix made them strut in the feminine attire.

The following scene involved masked gentlemen from the room next door. The women spanked Jamie, wrote "WHORE" on his forehead in lipstick, and then thrust their sub's mouth onto the erect dick of a male volunteer. I saw a different side to Ruslana; she dominated and degraded the young student, pushing the back of their head to force the stiff shaft between Jamie's lips. They groaned as cum filled their mouth and they swiftly replaced the spent prick with another stout cock.

Jamie loved it; the bisexual hedonist adored the rough treatment as the men fucked the student's beautified face. The makeup became smudged as the swingers savagely took the submissive's mouth.

They filmed the strapon dildos going into Jamie's backside from Natasha and The Baroness. My fiancée, dressed head-to-toe in a black Latex catsuit and a full rubber mask, looked divine; the black material moulded to her body and my cock stiffened at the very sight of my favourite punk rocker.

The OnlyFans group filmed another video where the submissive worshipped the feet of the mature women, and then a final film where they removed Jamie's chastity cage and repeatedly edged him. They cried and begged, but Natasha gleefully tormented Monika's "boi" with their own unspent horniness.

My heart pounded as they cleared up after their two-hour filming marathon with Jamie. Their lust bore into them as the "boi" kissed Monika, begging their partner for a release. She refused and teased her desperate lover as the dominatrices readied the room for me.

It felt weird talking to a group of strangers about my kinks, especially as one of them was my future mother-in-law, but Ruslana was aware of my perversions. She knew what I liked and was keen to play with my sexuality.

Alfredo strapped me face-up on a bench, wearing just a Latex balaclava. The Baroness was the first to enter my field of vision. Dressed in a dark rubber bustier with matching briefs and sexy stockings, the elegant woman strode towards me. Her heels clacked on the temporary floor, and she leaned over me with her cosmetically enhanced bosom, filling the provocative outfit.

She was in her early to mid-fifties, with dark brown hair and a wicked smile as she traced my skin with her mahogany cane. My prick rose in anticipation; Ruslana and the team had not scripted the scenes with me in advance, but they had discussed my kinks, limits and given me a safe word.

Boiled Eggs.

And she lowered her rubber briefs and perched her hairless slit over my lips. Intense muskiness. A powerful ripeness from her sweaty, greased cunt, that I eagerly devoured. Her weight bore down on my forehead, pressing the back of my skull against the padded bench, as I provided cunnilingus to the mature woman.

"Mistress Jet," with her leather outfit that displayed her bare, sagging breasts, was older than the Baroness. Her hairy cunt splayed as the buxom, overweight domme sat on my face for me to eat out her fragrant snatch. She rocked her hips as she covered my face in her slippery arousal until she orgasmed.

They brought Kat - their female submissive - for me to pleasure, as well as another mature dominatrix. Each lady had her own piquant taste that lingered on the tastebuds, but I adored Kat's freshly shaved cunt on my slick face. I could have enjoyed being there all day, but after fifty minutes of filming, my tired tongue was a little grateful that Alfredo ended the scene.

The second video started after Ruslana flipped me on the bench, so my knees rested on the floor and my stomach pressed against the padded top. They tied my hands together, pinning me to the furniture.

The cold lubricant rubbed into my anus suggested what they would do, and the blunt head of Maria's strap-on dildo stretching my ring confirmed it. I groaned in pleasure as the woman slowly and gradually opened my backside.

I shut my eyes, enjoying the sensations in my butt as the amateur porn star defiled me in front of my partner, my friends, my future mother-in-law, and the cameras. Every single one of their "hundreds" of subscribers witnessed the penetration of my backside and each thrust rammed into me felt deliciously sordid. A deep humiliation and an incredible feeling of lust; I zoned out, savouring every strike of my pounding.

They swapped again and again. Every time I came close to orgasm, they changed penetrators and my arousal cooled to a simmer. I loved the long, thin dildo of Sandy - a young housewife of a similar age to myself, and adored the experienced technique of the Baroness. Natasha slammed her stout cock into me, pounding my butt with powerful, deep thrusts. Every woman was skilled, measured and fantastic; they blended into a wonderful anal gangbang where I grunted and groaned with delight as the pre-cum poured out of my prick and soaked the padded bench I was lying on.

When Ruslana pegged me with a wide, long rubber cock, Monika led the handcuffed "boi" to the bench, an inch from my nose. If Jamie wanted to cum - and they did - the only option they had was to fuck my mouth. "Open up, slut!" The nymphomaniac plundering my butt demanded, and I took Jamie's slippery, noisome dick between my lips.

They groaned as my tongue explored his member. Jamie and Ruslana spit-roasted me on camera. I fellated the non-binary student as my future mother-in-law butt-fucked me with a large sex toy. My horniness swirled as I grunted into Jamie's prick, desperate for them to orgasm. Eager to taste thick, juicy cum for the third time in a week.

Ruslana slapped my butt, forcing my body back-and-fro with powerful thrusts of her toy into my sanctuary that rocked my mouth over Jamie's dick. They gasped with every lick of my tongue over their erect prick. The slutty student groaned, with their cock quivering and then several jets of their cum fired into me.

My skin sizzled with embarrassment. I had just sucked Jamie's dick in front of Ruslana on camera. I had never felt so ashamed, or so horny, gasping into the bench as my future mother-in-law continued to defile me, sliding my body over the mat and rubbing my prick as I did so.