Raging Love Ch. 02

Story Info
The Gonzalez face the shock of their lives.
15.8k words
4.64
5.4k
7

Part 3 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/05/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
vanalas
vanalas
226 Followers

Raging Love Ch. 02

Comments, critiques and tips are welcome.

***

Hello guys and welcome to the second chapter of you long awaited story, "Raging love," the sequel to, "destined hearts." I love you guys a lot and I thank you for the support and love you've shown me. Let's hope on this journey together to make it interesting and fun.

Don't forget to drop your comments and rate this chapter. I am definitely looking forward to your comments, whether negative or positive because they inspire me a lot. I love you once again.

Raging love, it's a beautiful world....

***

The entire room was lit by wonderful decorations that made the room glitter like gold. Beautiful golden and silver decors made the entire house look gorgeous and expensive, imported flowers placed everywhere and the whole place was just amazing.

There was a great party that was held at Paul Mendez's house, a really rich businessman and one of Antonio's friends and business partners, well for more than four years. They had become really great friends. The party was held inside his house, in the large hall room which looked just like a grand party hall.

There was slow gorgeous music that was playing, making the mood of the people in attendance to be lit. Everyone that had attended the party was either a businessman or a celebrity. They had all come to celebrate with their fellow businessman, Paul, because he had just landed a big business deal. After all, it was expected in the business world.

There was food, drinks and everything else to make people enjoy. Everyone in attendance was dressed their best, looking marvelous. But none was as dashing as Antonio Gonzalez, a renowned fierce business tycoon and musician. People had their eyes on him because it wasn't every day that people got to mingle with a big fish like Antonio.

He was dressed in a gorgeous black tuxedo with a beautiful pink shirt inside and pitch black shoes. His hair was gelled to perfection and his face was handsome as hell, giving the people in there wild thoughts. He was holding on to Bruce's waist who was equally happy, smiling at the people, and literally warning them to keep their hands off his man. Antonio belonged to him and it was gonna be like that until eternity.

Bruce was wearing a white designer's shirt that was tucked in a sexy blue skinny jean with white snickers on his feet and a white blazer. He was looking really gorgeous, especially with his hair made into many braids that showed his cute face. Being with Antonio in that room was heaven. Bruce had become a really famous model and he and Antonio were called the power couple. They ruled the celebrity world and no one could beat that.

Andrea too was in attendance, wearing a really expensive red designer's dress which reached her knees, expensive silver high heeled shoes and a golden purse with all kinds of jewelry on her. Her makeup was on point and she was clinging to Ethan, whom she was glad had agreed to be with her during that party. She couldn't wish for something else.

Ethan was dressed in a black tux like Antonio's, hair combed backwards and a smile that drove all women in that room insane. If not for the fact that Andrea gave them evil looks, they'd have surely tried their luck. After all, Ethan was one hell of a hunk. He was irresistible.

And here was our man of the night, a really handsome Mexican hunk with a tan skin, cute round face, well shaven beards and a cute buzz cut that made him look drop dead gorgeous. Women and men in that room were drooling over him and the fact that he didn't have any date was killing them inside. He was dressed in a blood red designer's suit, white shirt inside, blood red shoes and that smile on his face was the final ingredient to his sexiness. Apart from the fact that the party was great, the men in that room were delicious.

"Antonio, my man!" Paul extended his hand and powerfully shook Christian's hand and pulling him into a hug. "Glad you made it. I know this party is not as gland as those you've been throwing but I hope you're enjoying yourself."

Antonio chuckled to himself, raising an eyebrow. "Are you kidding? Of course, this party is great. Besides, it's not the party, it's the people in attendance that make the party. This is your day so embrace it although...." He paused and just smiled brightly. "...I don't see your date. Where's she?"

Paul laughed softly, shaking his head. "That's because I am not interested in any of them." He said with a sexy smile. "It's not every day that you meet a Bruce, you know!" He gestured to Bruce who was smiling like he'd won a lottery besides his husband.

Antonio chuckled, shaking his head. "How long have I known you? Three, four years? Man, you need to get hitched. You're not growing any younger. You're handsome..." He paused and stared at the ever smiling man. "...you're rich and you're very successful. You need someone by your side, at least for tonight. There are a lot of beautiful ladies and men in here. You can't tell me none of them has caught your eye, dude!"

Paul chuckled sheepishly, slipping one of his hands in his pocket. Then he took a sigh and looked at Antonio. "Well, actually.... I am waiting for someone special tonight." He took a deep breath, feeling a bit nervous. "...he's actually part of the reason why I threw this party."

Antonio moaned, biting his lip. "So the hunk is finally in love and how come..."

"It's not really like that." He chimed in, raising his hands like he was surrendering. "We're not together like that. We're just friends but..." He paused and smiled brightly, getting lost deep in his thoughts. "...he's the most beautiful person I have ever set my eyes on. You need to see him.... He's the perfect package and..."

"Then what's wrong with that?" Bruce interrupted, smiling brightly. "...Antonio and I were friends before we eventually got married. Friendship before love is the best thing, I tell you." He chuckled happily, slightly resting his head on his husband's shoulder. "You need to tell him how you feel, if you love him and... if you want, I can talk to him for you."

"Not really!" Paul was nervous as hell. "We just a few months back in the U.S and we don't really know each other that well. I don't need to rush things."

Antonio laughed mockingly, staring at his friend. "Are you telling me you're afraid? I have never thought of you as a coward."

"I am not... it's just that..."

"Then go and get him." He said, patting on his friend's shoulder. "I'll be rooting for you, I swear. Go and get him tiger!"

Paul scratched his head, trying to think of how to answer his friend. But before he did, his phone started ringing and he excused himself to answer it. Even as he talked on the phone, Antonio could see the happiness on his face and he couldn't be happier for his friend.

"Dude, he's here!" Paul said happily, patting on Antonio's shoulder.

Without hearing anything that Antonio had to say, Paul rushed to the front, the stage and got the microphone.

"Ladies and gentlemen, may I have your attention, please!" He announced happily, getting the attention of everyone in that place. "Thank you so much for coming to celebrate with me on my achievement and I really appreciate it a lot. But my happiness has just doubled because I have in my presence, someone that is very special, someone that has just joined the business world and a very good and important person in my life. Ladies and gentlemen, it is my pleasure to introduce to you..." He paused and just stared at the people with a smile on his face. They were curious and anxious to hear what he had to tell them. They all stared at each other in anticipation.

People started clapping, cheering at Paul. Then Paul smiled and gave the microphone to the DJ. He fixed himself up and started walking slowly to the entrance, smiling like an idiot in love. Everyone stared at him, wondering what the hell he was doing.

Suddenly, just like a dream everyone got the surprise of their lives when a really, really beautiful young man who looked to in his early 20s emerged from the entrance, coming inside looking like an angel.

All the men and women in that room felt their heart pound in lust as he entered, walking gracefully like he was on the run way. It was like wind suddenly blew on his face, blowing his really long hair backwards, revealing his angelic and cute face. It was like everything else disappeared as everyone had their eyes on him, drooling all over him.

He had really beautiful, long caramel brown balayage hair that looked like it was made in heaven. He was dressed in a beautiful, expensive looking long sleeved green see-through mesh shirt with a white vest inside which was fitted on his sexy body perfectly. It was tucked in a beautiful, designer's black skinny trouser that showed his killer curves and black expensive shoes on his feet. He was drop dead gorgeous and everyone in that room admired him.

Suddenly, there was a loud shutter of a glass but no one really paid attention. It was Antonio, his glass had just slipped from his hands. His heart gave a sharp pound as shivers ran down in spine, giving him his greatest fear and pain. His eyes widened as his body felt cold and frozen. He felt himself go limp and he gulped as a sharp vibration took him by storm, hitting him right in the heart.

'You're nothing to me. You and I share no bond. I am no longer your husband and you... you don't belong to this family. Whore!'

Antonio felt tears build in his eyes as his body visibly shook. He didn't know if it was because it was a cold night or he instantly felt weak. He was really scared. But then again, there was some heat deep inside of him that was rising.

Everything happened so fast though it seemed like the man was walking in slow motion, torturing his very existence. He was truly beautiful, looked classy and elegant too, his body was definitely sexy and though his hair had changed plus the way he looked, Antonio would know that face anywhere.

"Praveen!" He gasped painfully, his heart missing a beat.

He couldn't stop staring and with each second that passed, Antonio's anger rose more and more. His breaths were coming out harshly and the fire inside of him was unquenchable. He was super mad. Six years.... Six fucking years and he just suddenly appeared, Antonio thought as his hands slowly moved away from Bruce's waist.

Bruce and Andrea on the other hand both thought they'd seen a ghost, like their pasts had just come to haunt them. They were hearts pounded sharply in their chests, making them extremely scared. They stared wide eyed, breathing like they'd just encountered the hounds of hell. It was impossible.

"Hey!" Paul greeted the sexy looking boy.

"Hello!"

He reached the boy, kissed his cheek sweetly and gripped him into a tight hug, feeling like he was heaven. He wanted to pull away but just paused at the ears and chuckled softly.

"You look amazing tonight!"

The boy chuckled seductively, biting his lips. "Oh, thank you so much. I wouldn't have missed this for the world."

"Yeah!" Paul smiled, literally brushing his lips on the boy's cheeks.

To the people that were watching, especially Antonio, they thought the two guys were romancing and it looked cute, if not for the fact that Antonio was raging mad. His fists were clenched... his jaws shook and his eyes were already turning ready. He felt like he was put in a furnace with the heat that he felt in his body. He was so damn mad.

"Let's go!" Paul held the boy's hand.

The boy smiled brightly and held Paul's hand seductively and both of them went to the front where Paul took the microphone again.

"Ladies and gentlemen," He paused and looked at the beautiful angel. "It is my pleasure to introduce to you, Travis Marasigan, a business man and heir to all Marasigan empires and a new face to the business world and most especially, the guest of honor tonight."

As soon as he announced, everyone started clapping and whistling, except for Antonio, Andrea and Bruce. They were so shocked but Antonio didn't care. All he cared about was the anger and the pain that had suddenly resurfaced.

Bruce gulped, moving away from his husband. He rushed to Andrea and both of them just stared in shock.

"Travis is the son of Richard Marasigan and now his heir."

People were still clapping. Travis had been nervous at first but when he saw how the people welcomed him, like he was one of them, he got really happy and that smile on his face was super sexy. He was looking at the faces of all the people when suddenly, he saw him, Antonio Gonzalez, staring right at him with nothing but anger in his eyes.

When Travis saw him, he got shocked and felt his heart begin to race. He got really nervous but he knew he had to act cool so he just focused on the happy faces and smiled brightly, waving at the people that seemed really happy to see him.

"Come on," Paul coiled his arm with Travis'. "Let me introduce you to some of the people, especially my friends."

Travis nodded, smiling even brighter. "Sure!"

Travis followed Paul and he started introducing him to some businessmen that seemed too happy to meet him. Travis couldn't have been happier because he felt like a part of them. They were all telling him how great his father was and how happy they were to meet him and also how they couldn't wait to see how good of a businessman he was.

Travis was super happy and he was introduced to a lot of men and women. Some of them, well, most of them commented on his beauty and he was really happy about it. But Travis' smile wasn't genuine. He was so nervous and he wanted to fix himself up. He excused himself and got directions to the rest room. He just needed to get out of that room for a few seconds.

Travis was busy rushing to the rest room when suddenly, he felt someone pull his arm furiously and before he knew it, he was close to a body. He quickly raised his face only to meet with the angry eyes of Antonio, breathing like a wounded buffalo.

Travis felt his body vibrate and he gulped, his face getting stern. He didn't need to be a genius to know that the man was still pretty much angry.

"Why are you back?" Antonio roared, tightening his grip on that arm that he was dying to break. "Tell me why the fuck you came back."

But all Travis did was release his arm and without answering the question continued heading to the rest room. But he barely took two steps when Antonio furiously pulled his arm again and brought him closer. It hurt and Travis couldn't hide that frown on his face.

"Please, let me go." He said in a soft voice, not even bothering to look up. "You're hurting my arm."

But all Antonio did was just apply pressure on that arm. "I hate you so much. I hate your very existence and your very being."

"Get off me!" Travis furiously released his arm and turned to face the angry looking man. "I don't know who you are and I don't care to know. Leave me alone, okay!"

Antonio laughed. He actually laughed when he heard Praveen's words. He was really mad but Praveen's words really made him laugh.

"Are you kidding me?" He asked and then his face became stern. "So what, you're now Travis or whatever he was calling you?"

Travis sighed gloomily, shaking his head angrily. He had no idea where his anger was coming from. He just wanted to get out of there because...

"Look, whatever..."

"Please, don't create a scene." Travis said softly, his voice sounding harsh and cold. "I don't want any drama. I don't know who you are and..."

"Really?" Antonio was now mad. "Why did you return, huh?" He snapped. "Why the fuck are you back?" He was getting dangerously closer to the beautiful boy, his breaths increasing each second. "Why the fuck didn't you just die where you went?"

Travis was taking a few steps back, wondering why he got so irritated and scared. He wanted to move but the guy had blocked him. There was so much inside of him and it was dying to come out. But it wasn't compared to the pain he felt surrounding him. Just being in Antonio's presence made him fume a bit.

"What do you think, huh?" Antonio glowered, clenching his fist. "Changing your name, your identity and your way of life is gonna change anything?" He chuckled bitterly, staring into the beautiful eyes of the boy. "Well, it doesn't because it can't change anything that happened in the past. You turned me into a predator and..."

"Please!" Travis gasped, slightly closing his eyes. "Stop this nonsense and..."

"Or what?" He smiled evilly, bringing his fist forward. "I won't do that. No matter what you tell me or how much you change, it won't change the fact that you're a cheater, a betrayer and a whore."

That was it. Antonio didn't know what happened suddenly. First he was staring at the boy and the next thing he felt was a really sharp pain across his cheek that made him feel like his skin had been ripped. Pain slipped through him so much that his anger instantly rose and he furiously looked at the boy.

What he saw when their eyes met was nothing but anger, the anger that he had never seen in Praveen's eyes before. He was definitely shocked and extremely mad. His jaws shook and his fists shook as well, the fire inside of him burning him to the core.

He raised his hand furiously. "How dare..."

But he didn't even finish his sentence as the beautiful boy caught his hand and powerful gripped it, now breathing like a predator. "Don't you dare?" He warned. "I have always been nice and I have tried to avoid your stupid words but it seems it's not working. Like I said..." He paused and furiously threw the man's hand away. "...leave me alone. You've got me mistaken for someone else and listen..." He pointed angrily. "...I am a very good person but don't take my meekness for weakness because you might just be disappointed and pay ultimately for it. If I were you, I'd be really careful. I am not intimidated easily so mind your words."

He shook his head angrily and made a quick turn, leaving the handsome hunk standing there in shock and looking like he had just seen a ghost.

What had just happened, he thought as he tried to come to terms with what had been done to him? He touched his cheek and it hurt like hell. Did Praveen just slap him, he thought as his eyes scanned the direction where the boy had gone? His anger simply rose when he saw him with Paul, smiling and laughing like nothing had happened.

"Bitch!" He snarled, groaning angrily.

"Hey," Paul whispered, smiling at Travis. "You took longer!"

Travis chuckled happily, glancing in the direction of Antonio, the man that looked like he was about to burst from anger. He looked absolutely mad and something about that made Travis happy inside. He had given the guy a piece of his own mind.

"I actually just had an encounter with someone." He said sweetly. "But don't worry. I can handle it."

"Okay." Paul sighed happily. "Come on, I gotta introduce you to a very good friend of mine."

He nodded. "Sure!"

The both of them walked arm in arm happily, talking like long lost friends. They reached where Antonio was standing, looking mad as hell with a glass of champagne in his hand. He had a really firm grip on that glass to the point where it was almost breaking.

"Hey!" Paul patted on his friend's shoulder. "Buddy!"

"Huh?" Antonio quickly turned and found another shock. "What?"

It was Paul and he was with Travis or whatever he called himself. When Antonio's eyes landed on Praveen, he felt something inside of him turn and he felt like just punching his face. Everything that had happened that night, exactly six years ago came back and began haunting him, causing him pain.

"Err... I know I introduce him to everyone but I would like to personally introduce him to you." Paul chuckled happily. "He's name is Travis Marasigan, son of late Richard Marasigan and heir to all the billionaire empires of Marasigan and a very good friend of mine."

vanalas
vanalas
226 Followers