Raging Love Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Antonio felt all the anger building inside of him and he groaned. He didn't wanna create a scene in front of his friend. He didn't wanna ruin his party.

"And Travis..." He paused and looked at the boy. "...I am sure you know him, Antonio Gonzalez, the famous musician?"

Travis looked at the angry looking and frowned, shaking his head. "Well, actually, I have heard of him but haven't known who he is. It is nice to finally meet you, Antonio Gonzalez." He extended his hand, smiling brightly.

Antonio looked at the hand and then he didn't know what happened. His hand slowly moved and he held Travis' hand. When their hands touched, Antonio felt his heart pound sharply and his body vibrate, something that he couldn't control. But suddenly, just like a flash, he started having flashbacks of what had happened in the past.

He quickly withdrew his hand and nodded, his face still stern. He couldn't stay there because he knew he was gonna make a mistake if he stayed there longer.

"I... I am sorry but I gotta go." He was already walking away before he finished saying that.

Paul looked at his friend and he wondered what was wrong with him. He wanted to talk to Travis but something disturbed the two of them, Travis' phone. He had to excuse himself to go and answer the call.

***

"Where the fuck is the driver?" Antonio snapped, glancing angrily at his watch. "Did you call him to come to the entrance?"

Andrea sighed, staring at her brother. She had never seen him so mad. "Calm down! He's coming. I just called him like two seconds ago."

"Fuck!" Antonio gripped his hair, feeling all the anger inside of him blinding him.

Andrea knew better than to talk to her brother. His hatred for Praveen had gotten out of hand now that he had seen him again. He glanced at Bruce and saw him standing a distance away from his husband with his arms crossed, lost deep in thought. He knew what was on his mind. Both of them were really surprised.

Antonio felt like he had been waiting forever. He furiously groaned, made a quick turn and just froze. He saw Praveen rushing down the staircase, looking sexy while talking on the phone. He seemed to be in a hurry and...

"I am coming right now..." Travis said abruptly, adding to his pace. "...I didn't mean to take this long. I am coming, my love."

He cut the call just as he climbed down the staircase but got the surprise of his life when he raised his face and saw Antonio and his gang standing right in front staring at him like they wanted to kill him. Seeing them, Travis stopped in his tracks, wearing a stern face. When his eyes landed on Bruce, he felt like a bolt of electricity had just jolted into his system. But he had better things to do so with one angry look at the trial, he started going his way but.... he got the surprise of his life when Andrea stretched her hand and blocked him.

He stopped and just stood still, feeling anger getting the best of him.

"Wow!" Andrea chuckled, moving in front of him. "Just look at him, all polished up and looking like a businessman. So whom did you seduce to get all that..." She gestured, giving an evil grin. "...wealth? Oh, pardon me!" She gasped in mock astonishment. "They must all be from your lover, Santiago, right?" She laughed then got serious. "You have no shame at all. You might be living a luxurious life with that cheater but that doesn't mean that you're in the same class with us. What did you think, huh?" She yelled. "That by coming here, you'd get to achieve anything or that you'd get to seduce my brother over and over again?"

Travis smiled brightly, staring at Andrea like she was saying something really important.

"News flash!" She snapped her fingers in his face. "He's happily married to Bruce and our family is happy as well. No matter what you do or what you wear, you'll always be the same old dirty boy from six years ago. That will never ever change no matter what kinda designer perfumes you use. A pig will always be a pig, Praveen! Who do you think you are badging into this party like a whore!"

Travis chuckled, folding his arms on his chest. "If you're done with your ranting, I have better things to do." He said with a mocking smile. "And by the way..." He glanced at Antonio who looked dumbstruck and got serious. "...I have no interests in you or your brother so... next time, you should choose who you talk to because not every quiet person is quite the angel you perceive them to be." He got closer and pointed at Andrea, breathing like he was in a fight. "Do not take my meekness for weakness because I do not take just any idiot talking to me lightly."

"What?" Andrea gasped, her mouth shaking. "How dare..."

She tried to raise her hand at Travis but got the shock of her life when he caught her hand and gripped it painfully. Then she saw something that scared her, anger and rage, something she'd never seen in Praveen before.

"The next time you try to talk to me like that, I will not take it lightly." He warned, furiously letting go of her hand.

Before Andrea even had the time to say something, she felt a really sharp pain on her cheek. She held her cheek and gasped in pain, raising her eyes at Praveen. She was surprised. He had slapped her so hard that she felt like her skin was peeling. What she felt rising deep inside of her was intense, anger, rage and pain. Tears formed in her eyes and she clenched her fists, breathing like an evil queen.

"How dare you?" Andrea raised her hand furiously to slap him but got another shock when he caught her hand and squeezed it painfully. She groaned in a pain, a tear going down her cheek.

Antonio was shocked and Bruce was really surprised and scared. The slap Andrea had got sure left a red mark there and Bruce covered his mouth, surprised at what he saw. He couldn't believe it.

"I dare you to try anything stupid!" He fumed, getting closer to her. "I dare you to raise your hand at me again. You think just because you're rich and your... brother is famous that you can step on anyone?" His face was purely evil and that look on Andrea's face was priceless. "I might look younger than you but listen to me and listen good!" He warned, ignoring Andrea's painful groans. "Travis Marasigan doesn't take any nonsense from anyone, not even people that are richer and powerful than me. Since I came to this party, you and your stupid brother have been trying to intimidate but I am not who you think I am." At least not anymore.

"And the next time you try such stunts with me, always remember this!"

Just like a flash, Travis furiously raised his hand and backhanded Andrea so hard on the other cheek that she screamed in pain but he still didn't let go of her hand. He pulled her painfully and breathed in harshly, enjoying the terror in her eyes. She was scared, really scared and tears were coming down her cheeks. Everyone else just watched in shock, surprised at what they saw. Even though Antonio was mad, he was really in awe.

"As for the whore you just called me..." He chuckled bitterly, applying more pressure on that hand. Andrea cried out in pain, breathing heavily. "...you don't know me so don't you ever in your life ever say that to me again. I know women like you. I have had so many encounters with them but I definitely know how to put them in their places."

Andrea tried to move her hand but she was so much in pain. But she was angry too. She couldn't let him embarrass her like that. "What are you talking about? Get your hand off me, whore!"

But Travis just stared at her with a stern face and what followed was a series of slaps that felt like fire on Andrea's face. She tried to take a step back but since she was wearing high heels, she tripped and fell flat on her ass, holding her bruised cheeks while staring up at Praveen, breathing like she was in labor.

She cried softly, trying to get up but she felt weak. Antonio stared at his sister and got angry, clenching his fists hard. Then he raised his head and saw Travis slowly walking to him, his eyes becoming glassy. Travis got flashbacks of the moment when the idiot had taken his taken his virginity, the memories that had now become really painful. He tried to fight his tears but he had no idea why he felt such weakness.

"And as for you..." He raised his shaky finger, pointing at Antonio. "...just because you think you're all mighty and powerful doesn't mean shit to me. Don't you ever do what you did in there because sometimes, I turn into a monster?"

He angrily glanced at Bruce and started walking away. Just as he was leaving, he almost bumped into Ethan who was coming from the entrance. Both of them just stared at each other but Travis didn't wanna look for long. He just continued in his way and before he even exited, a really beautiful red 2020 Lamborghini Urus packed at the entrance and a guard quickly opened the door.

Travis took a quick glance at the people that were staring right back at him and he entered the car and drove off.

Ethan was really shocked at seeing the boy. He looked really different, but even more beautiful. He might have changed his hair color but he didn't change that much. When he reached Antonio, he got the shock of his life when he saw Bruce helping Andrea up who looked like she had just been in a fight.

"What's going on?" He gasped, looking at the faces. "What happened?"

But Antonio didn't say anything. He just stormed out of there, walking like the hounds of hell were after him. Ethan looked at Bruce and Andrea but before he could say anything, they too angrily left from there.

"What's going?" He groaned, following behind.

***

The car parked right at the entrance of the big mansion and Travis was already rushing inside the house, his heart racing. He had no idea why he felt really uneasy and scared at the same time. When he reached the living room, he was welcomed by a heartbreaking scene that made him tear up.

His aunt was holding his son tightly, moving from side to side and trying to soothe him. But the little boy was crying at the top of his voice. He was heartbroken because his son was his life and he loved him so much.

"Aunt!" Travis gasped, rushing to where she stood, rubbing on the little boy's back.

Hearing the voice Vanessa had been waiting to hear from since that afternoon, she quickly turned and saw him rushing towards her, looking magnificent, beautiful and really classy.

"Oh my baby..." Travis moaned, getting his son from Vanessa's arms. When he looked at his face, he got even more heartbroken. His little son's eyes were red and a bit swollen. Shit, he couldn't fight his own tears. His eyes became glassy as he rubbed his son's tears.

He made him stand on the glass table while he leaned and slowly rubbed his tears, kissing his cheeks. His little son was just so beautiful, the very boy that had given him another reason to live. Sean Richard Marasigan was a really handsome five year old boy, too handsome maybe. He had really beautiful dark, silky hair that was shaven on the sides and kept a bit long in the middle. His perfect skin tone looked tanned, well he was of mixed race but absolutely cute. He had beautiful green eyes like Antonio, yeah, the bastard won. But his features reminded Travis more of him when he was really young and he was happier that way. Sean was a really beautiful boy.

"My love!" Travis held him in his arms and felt at peace when his sobs subsided. "I am so sorry, I didn't mean to leave you." He stared at his beautiful aunt who was smiling at the scene before her. "How long has been crying?"

"A few hours maybe!" She sighed, sitting on the chair. "That grandson of mine is stubborn. I tried all I could to soothe him but he wouldn't stop crying. He just wanted you. I had been calling for long but you weren't picking up. Where did you go, Travis?"

Travis got up with his son in his arms, staring at his aunt. "I went to a friend's party, aunt." He sighed, remembering what exactly what had happened. "But I think I shouldn't have. My son..." He paused and rubbed his son's head. He felt him moan softly and he knew that his little angel had slept. "...I made a mistake."

"What?" Vanessa got up, a frown appearing on her face. "Did anything happen there?"

Travis felt his heart race a bit. "Yes!" He nodded. "He was there, aunt! I saw him there. He's friends with Paul Mendez and I had no idea."

Vanessa felt a bit scared. "Antonio Gonzalez..." She paused and took a deep breath. "...Sean's father?"

Though it hurt when he thought about it, he slowly nodded. "Yes!"

Vanessa rushed to him and rubbed his arms, trying to make him calm. "My son, I hope he didn't do anything to hurt you."

Travis sighed, slightly closing his eyes. "Somehow, his hatred for me seems to have grown." He said, chuckling bitterly. "He tried to hurt me but... I slapped him. I told him I am not who he thinks I am." He sighed, feeling pain and anger rising deep inside. "I couldn't allow him to hurt me again, not anymore aunt. I went through a lot in the hands of that man and... it ended my previous life."

Vanessa smiled brightly. "I am glad you're stronger now. Nothing can hurt you again, my son."

Travis smiled softly, remembering what had happened. "Honestly, I had no plans of meeting them today. But I am glad I did because they'll never forget what I did today."

Vanessa raised her eyebrow, smiling at Travis. "What did you do?"

An evil grin appeared on Travis' face. "Andrea tried to intimidate me, insult me but with what I did today, she'll think twice before she crosses my path again." He chuckled when Vanessa frowned and he knew the woman was dying to hear it. "I gave her several slaps right in front of her gang. I will never allow that family to hurt me again, aunt." He frowned, his face becoming stern. "I will never allow them to cause me the pain that I went through in their hands, not ever again."

He passed his fingers through his sleeping son's hair and kissed his head sweetly. "But most especially..." He clenched his teeth, breathing heavily. "...I will never allow them to find about Sean, aunt. Never!"

Vanessa smiled sheepishly, nodding her. "That'll never happen. Sean is ours and no one will ever take him away from us."

"That won't happen." He vowed, shaking his head. "Never! Antonio got me pregnant and then abandoned me."

"You're back now. What are you gonna do?"

"My plans are still intact, aunt!" He chuckled sinisterly. "Antonio never really loved me so much as to stand by me. I know very well that he, together with Bruce, Andrea and Emma hated me a lot in that house. I also know that what had happened six years ago was planned by someone in that house and this ruined a lot of lives." He said harshly, clenching his fist. "I shall bring the truth to light but I am gonna make them regret messing with me." He vowed, fighting his tears. "I don't care about what relationship I had with Antonio or what bonds us.

All that love I had for him has been neutralized. What I feel for that family is hatred and I shall make them pay for what had happened to me. Praveen died six years ago. Only Travis is alive."

Vanessa felt terrible because she knew exactly what had happened to him and how he had suffered through it all. She understood him completely.

"You're absolutely right." She smiled, caressing his cheek. "Why don't you come and have something to eat?"

Travis smiled. "I had something at the party." He lied, smiling brightly. "I will just take Sean to bed. I will see you tomorrow." He kissed her cheek sweetly.

"Yeah..." She hugged him tightly. "Goodnight! And oh, you've got to meet with the board tomorrow, okay?"

"Sure!" He nodded. "I know, aunt."

"Okay, and I was think of getting Sean enrolled in school tomorrow."

"That's okay." He smiled brightly. "I'll see you tomorrow."

Vanessa smiled and then watched as Travis and her grandson went upstairs. She shook her head, sighed excitedly and took a magazine from the table and started going through it. She was really, really happy that Travis was back home with Sean.

***

The entire family except for the three that had gone to the party were seated in the living room, talking and laughing, well everybody except for Emilia who was feeling really uncomfortable. Whenever she said something, she got really angry looks from Emma. She was just happy that Eduardo, Ryan, Celine and Steph were there. But she still didn't feel comfortable.

"Excuse me!" Emilia got up from the couch. "I need to go and check up on mother!"

Emilia got up and started rushing towards the staircase when all of a sudden, the door to the entrance furiously opened, making a noise that scared the shit out of everyone. Everyone got up to the shock of Antonio who was storming in with his fists clenched, breathing heavily. But they weren't as shocked as when Andrea rushed inside, her face with red marks and she too was mad. She was with Jack and both their moods were not right.

"Guys!" Celine quickly rushed to them. The shock on her face couldn't be masked. "Why do you look like that? Andrea, what's going on?"

But none of them said anything. Antonio rather just groaned as the images of what had happened at the party started forming in his mind. He had no idea what sort of anger had taken over him that night. He simply saw red and his body shook uncontrollably.

"Andrea?" Emilia was scared when she saw her daughter. She quickly rushed to her and then held her hands, feeling tears begin to form. "What happened, honey? Why do you look..."

"Oh please, mom!" Andrea snapped, furiously releasing her hands from her. "What do you care if I live or die?"

"What?" Emilia gasped, shaking her head. "Why would you say something like that to me? I am your mother and..."

"You never filled that spot years ago and you'll never fill it now." She yelled, breathing heavily while raising her shaky finger. "You should be happy because your favorite son is back." She yelled, her voice echoing throughout the room. "That bitch is back and..."

"What?" Emilia's heart pounded in her chest. "What do you mean by that? Which son are you..."

"Oh stop pretending!" Antonio's animalistic voice filled the entire room. "Stop pretending not to know and stop pretending to care. You're the cause of all this and now all of us are suffering because of it. You must be pretty happy."

A tear went down Emilia's cheeks. "Why would I be happy when I see you suffering because of my mistakes six years ago?" She sobbed, slightly closing her eyes. "Why would I choose to make my family sad, the family that I..."

"That you destroyed with your own hands?" Antonio chimed in, chuckling bitterly. "Well, you don't have to be sad anymore because your son is back, that bitch is back." He stamped his foot on the floor, yelling in his mother's face. He didn't even care about her pain.

Antonio's words rang in Emilia's head, raging like a storm. More tears left her eyes as she remained dumbstruck, her eye widening.

"He's back and you and he can now stay together if you want." He yelled, breathing like a storm was rising deep within him. "But I..." He pointed at himself, chuckling bitterly. "I will make him pay for what he did to me and my family, mark my words. For that slap he gave me at the party, I'll make him pay." He vowed, clenching his fists. "And for those slaps he gave Andrea, he'll pay for that too. Nobody lays hands on my sister and gets away with it. He thinks by changing his name and identity, he can change everything? Well, he's dead wrong. He's made an eternal enemy and I'll make sure that he pays for it."

With a final look at his weeping mother, he stormed out of the living room and left his mother there, sobbing with her hands on her mouth while everyone waited.

"My poor child!" Emma rushed to Andrea and hugged her tightly. "My poor, poor child. So sorry."