Raging Love Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Excuse me?" Celine snapped, furiously getting up the chair. "Don't ever call me stupid, Andrea. I am older than you so I deserve some respect from you. Maybe you're just mad at this boy because he had put you in your place yesterday and gave you slaps."

With those words, she got up and left the living room, leaving Andrea looking like she had just seen her life flush before her. She was really mad that her heart literally felt like it was about to rip out of her chest.

"What?" She gasped in shock, clenching her fists. "Did she just..."

"Forget about Celine!" Emma said, patting on her thigh. "We have more important matters than her. How's Antonio?"

"He's mad!" Bruce said, getting up the couch. "Ever since that boy returned, he's been really upset. He was in the gym earlier and I don't even know what to do right now."

Emma sighed, burying her face between her palms. "My poor son. I just hope he gets the strength to handle this boy once and for all." She was really scared and she only prayed for one thing, for Antonio to gather strength and get rid of the boy forever.

But question was, did God answer such prayers?

***

Emilia was seated beside granny's bed, holding the old woman's hand sweetly, cupping it in hers. She was really sad and the tears that never seized to flow had flooded her face. As a mother, seeing her children suffer because of one boy was too much for her. Her pain was beyond pain itself. She didn't even know what hurt even more.

Granny was sleeping after the nurse had given her some sleeping pills. The woman wasn't getting any better. She was getting worse day by day. Her mental state was deteriorating and Antonio had refused to take her to the mental hospital because he said his granny was a sane woman. She couldn't walk properly on her own because she had fallen down the staircase six years back, two days after Praveen had left the house. She used a wheelchair.

Emilia sniveled, kissing granny's hand. "You've probably suffered even more than me, mother. I don't know what to do anymore, mother." She cried softly. "Every day, I feel like giving up, mother. Please, get better and make everything right again. I know that if you had been okay, everything in this house would have been okay too. Antonio, Andrea and everyone else wouldn't have hate me so much.

Please, get better, mother." She sobbed softly, lying softly on her chest. "Please, their hatred has gone deeper now that he's back. They say he's changed a lot but their hatred has also grown deeper."

Emilia had so much anger for the boy that had destroyed her home. She had no idea if she was gonna forgive him. She just couldn't see herself forgiving him although there was still a part that wished to see him, tell him how much pain he had caused for all of them and how he had destroyed her home. She remembered six years ago what had happened......

'The almighty never abandons his devotees and if they're wronged, sometimes he goes together with them.' The priest had said six years ago when Katy had called him. 'This family has been destroyed by the person that you had all trusted and loved a lot. You need to be careful however.... Because evil always comes back to haunt us just when we think that we're free and it comes in all directions. One day, you'll get to understand all this. It's just a matter of time and it's not in my power to say anything.

This house has been desacralized because of the abomination that had been caused. The almighty has already left this house and your lives because of the sacrilege that occurred here. I don't know when he'll return. Your name has been tarnished.'

The priest had spoken all those words while standing outside the house. He had refused to enter.

"I wish you were here, mother Katy..." She sobbed, holding on tightly to her mother. "I really wish you were here because you used to comfort me and mother was getting better with you around. Why did you leave just like that?"

Katy had left like a month ago because she wanted to offer some prayers for granny's health. But ever since, Emilia and the entire family hadn't heard from her. Her phone used to ring but she never picked it up or responded to any of the messages that they had sent. Everyone thought that she was mad because the night before she had left, she had a terrible argument with Antonio about taking granny to a mental asylum. Since that time, no one had heard from her. Antonio himself had tried to call but she never picked up. He had even called her home but no one saw her.

"Please, come back..."

***

Somewhere deep in a village

*

A lady in her mid-30s was standing near a bed where an elderly woman slept, a woman that had been in a coma for over a month. She was on oxygen and drip, the things that ensured her survival. The woman still had some on her forehead where there had been a huge wound.

"Every day that passes," The lady spoke, staring at the nurse that had just been cleaning the woman. "I feel like this woman is fighting for something. Though she hasn't even moved since we found her in the river, I still have hope that she'll wake up soon."

The lady was the village doctor and she had devoted her life to the villages, to help them and heal them when necessary. She was really beautiful, brown eyes and really dark short hair. She was dressed in a white dress with sandals on her feet

"Yeah," The nurse nodded. "I believe so too but..." She paused and looked at the beautiful doctor. "...we haven't been able to find out who she is. There has been no case of her being reported missing. Maybe we should just take her to the hospital in the capital so that she heals faster and maybe..."

"No!" Abigail shook her head, looking at the nurse. "I can't do that. This woman might be in danger. Remember, we found her in the river with several wounds on her body. I think someone wanted her dead and they thought she really died." She laughed softly.

"The world is very wicked, dear. I might be young but I know exactly what goes on out there. My only concern is, why would someone want to kill an old woman like her? She seems harmless and really sweet.

Only when she wakes up will we be able to know who she is and where she's from. Until then, we cannot make any decisions. We just need to keep doing our best to ensure she wakes. Do you understand?"

The nurse nodded.

The two souls just stared at the woman with their arms folded, praying in their hearts that she woke up soon because they needed to know who she and where she was from. She had been in the coma for too long but they both knew that she was fighting for something and that was what made them curious.

Suddenly, the woman moved her fingers slowly. It was quick but none of them really saw it because they were looking at her face. It happened rapidly and then she was back to being immobile.

***

Thanks for coming to the end of the second chapter. Please, don't forget to drop your comments and rates as well guys. I love you a lot guys.

The theme songs are, "Player," by Tinashe ft Chris Brown, "Yikes," by Nicki Minaj and "Hey Hey Hey," by Katy Perry.

Chapter 3 will drop very soon.

Feel the passion....