Raging Love Ch. 04

Story Info
Trouble in paradise? A great surprise...
17.1k words
4.84
4.5k
7

Part 5 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/05/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
vanalas
vanalas
226 Followers

Comments, critiques and tips are welcome.

***

Hello guys and welcome to the fourth chapter of this lovely series. I love you guys a lot and I thank you for the support and love you've shown me. Thank you so much for your comments and rates. It shows that you guys really love this story a lot. I appreciate that. Get hooked with me and let's make it even more interesting.

Don't forget to drop your comments and rate this chapter. I am definitely looking forward to your comments, whether negative or positive because they inspire me a lot. I love you once again.

Raging love, feel the passion...

***

The doors to the great mansion flung open, revealing a really gorgeous man, Travis, standing there and looking tense. As soon as the doors opened, his eyes scanned the place and he felt a cold wind hit his face, sending shivers down his spine. He held his hands together as he took the first step inside, looking all around.

The place looks deserted, at least, he loved that Antonio had kept to his end of the deal. He didn't want anyone to see him. As he slowly entered the house, he had no idea where the wind came from, blowing his hair backwards. He was feeling really nervous as he scanned the entire living room.

Sure, the mansion looked bigger and expensive compared to the previous one they had lived in but that didn't prevent him from feeling like an outcast. Everything in that place looked really expensive. Funny thing was that, he felt the same way he had felt when he had brought home six years back. But this time, he wasn't the same old boy. He was stronger and courageous.

'I am not your husband.' Antonio's words began haunting him. 'You'll leave this house and you'll never return. You're a whore and I hate cheaters.'

"Calm down, Travis!" He muttered, taking a deep breath. "You can do this. You're just trying to help the woman that showed you love."

He took a deep breath and started going upstairs, still looking around. He could still remember the note that the doctor had given him. Granny's room was on the second floor, the third room on the left so that was where he was headed.

Travis finally reached the second floor and the first thing he saw was a huge picture of Antonio and Bruce's wedding. They both seemed so happy, smiling brightly. Antonio had his arms tightly locked around Bruce's waist while he kissed his cheek and Bruce had his head turned so that his eyes were on Antonio. They seemed really happy and there were also several wedding portraits there.

Travis clenched his fist as he felt a sharp vibration make his body jerk. Seeing that picture made him really hurt because it reminded him of his past pain and how Antonio had betrayed him. Antonio had gotten married exactly a year after they got separated. It was like everything had been planned.

***

6 Years ago

*

"Can you please wait for a second?" Richard asked as he parked the car. "I have to get something. You must be really hungry and I am sure..." He chuckled as his hand rubbed on Travis' big baby bump. "...my little grandson is also hungry."

Travis gave a fake smile, nodding. It had been six weeks since his threatened miscarriage and he was yet to recover from the aftermath. His father had been doing all he could to make him happy and although he smiled from time to time, he was still not happy.

"Alright! I'll be back." He leaned forward and kissed his son's cheek. "I know just what to get you."

Richard left the car and Travis started rubbing on his tummy, enjoying the feeling of having a life growing inside of him. His father had hired a private doctor, who still couldn't understand how Travis got pregnant. No one except them knew about Travis' pregnant and Richard had spent millions just to make sure his son was safe.

A smile, a genuine smile popped up Travis' face when he felt his baby kick. He was suddenly felt with a myriad of emotions and he actually cried softly, chuckling. He couldn't believe the emotions that hit him at that moment. It was indeed a moment of joy.

He quickly rose his head, looking towards the direction his father had gone to see if he was coming back. He wanted to tell him the good news. But as soon as he raised his head, he lost the smile on his face. All the joy instantly turned to unbearable pain. His heart ached and a huge lump began forming in his throat. It was painful.

Antonio, the man that he loved limitlessly was coming from the same restaurant his father had gone in. But he was not alone. He was with Bruce and the two of them were kissing. They seemed really happy, kissing shamelessly in front of the restaurant. Shit! It hurt like hell.

Bruce's arms were locked around Antonio's neck as Antonio's were on Bruce's waist. They seemed so happy. How could they be happy, Travis thought as his face got flooded with tears? It had only been six months Travis left and Antonio was already acting like nothing had ever happened. He was acting like he had been waiting for such a moment for a long time, like he was now fully happy? How could he?

Travis rubbed on his tummy as he looked away, using his long hair to shield himself from that painful view. His heart bled and he sobbed quietly, wondering why he was going through all that. It was so painful.

The door to the car opened and...

"Son, what's going on?" Richard asked, holding his hand. "Are you okay? Is the baby okay?"

"Let's go!" He muttered, holding on tightly to his father's hand. "I want to get out of here. Please!"

Richard felt his heart bleed when he saw what made his son to weep. He didn't even waste any time. He drove off, rubbing on his son's back. Travis was still crying.

"As soon as you give birth, I'm getting you out of here." Richard sniveled. "I swear, we'll go far away from all this. We'll start over alone. I promise!"

Travis didn't care where. He just wanted to start anew. It was so difficult to forget about everything when all the things in that country reminded him of Antonio and his pain. It was so difficult.

***

Present day

*

But that didn't happen at all. Richard died two days after the birth of Sean, leaving a really deep hole in Travis' heart. For six years, he'd been yearning for his love, his presence. He still dreamt of him and he just wished that he could have gotten at least more time to get to know his father better. He died through all this madness. That was one of the reasons Travis hated Antonio so much. He took his father away from him.

Travis got out of his thoughts and he realized that he had tears on his face. He quickly wiped them, shaking his head.

"No, Travis..." He said softly. "...you've cried too much. No more crying. Now it will be someone else's turn."

He wiped his face clean and went straight to granny's room. As soon as he opened the door, granny woke up and she smiled brightly at him. She sat up and then held her hands to him.

"You came!" She smiled brightly. "Antonio told me that you'd come. My angel!"

Travis smiled brightly and rushed to granny, holding her hands. "Yes! I am here to take care of you. But I need you to listen to me, okay?"

Granny nodded. "Anything, as long as you don't leave me again."

Travis nodded, kissing the old woman's hands. He could see just how happy she was and he was happy too. He was gonna make sure that she was back to being the woman she was before he left.

***

Antonio and his family entered the gorgeous mansion and they were all dressed wonderfully and they were all happy. Brandrea was a success and the fashion show had been superb. There had been so many businessmen and women in attendance and they all wanted a piece of Brandrea. The fashion show had been a bomb and both Bruce and Andrea were pretty confident about the outcome. After all, Bruce was one of the models and he had killed it on the runway.

As soon as Antonio stepped inside the house, he had a strange feeling, a really strange one. It was like something was about to happen or something had already happened. He quickly scanned everywhere but didn't see anyone.

"Granny!" He hollered as he started rushing upstairs. "Granny!"

"Antonio!" Eduardo quickly followed him behind, wondering what was wrong with him. "Bro!"

But Antonio ignored him. He rushed inside granny's room to get the shock of his life. Granny was seated on the bed and she was with the nurse that had been taking care of her. Granny was having her dinner without any problem and it shocked Antonio. He hadn't expected that at all.

"Granny!" He rushed to her.

Granny quickly smiled when she saw her grandson. "You look really handsome, my baby boy."

Antonio giggled as he sat by his granny's side, taking her hand. He was dressed in a beautiful blue striped designer's suit with a black shirt inside and black shoes. He was looking gorgeous and he had received many compliments that night. But none made him as happy as his granny.

"How are you feeling?"

Granny nodded. "I am alright. My angel took very good care of me." She said in a perfectly normal voice. "He's very nice and really beautiful. He told me that... he will be coming more often if I take my medicines on time and not give trouble."

Antonio chuckled but he was still very curious. "Um, granny... do you know who this angel is?" He asked in a curious tone. "I mean, have you seen him before?"

Granny shook her head, taking a spoonful of her food from the nurse. "I feel I have seen him before but... I don't remember. I just love him and that's all."

Antonio nodded, losing the smile on his face.

'Who could this person be, someone that doesn't even want money or to meet me?' He got lost in his thoughts and he didn't even realize it. 'And why do I get this strange feeling that this person knows me already but doesn't want to be known?'

Antonio was still lost in his thoughts when he felt a hand on his shoulder. It was the nurse and she had a note with her. He quickly took it and then opened it.

'Just keep to your end of the agreement and I'll keep on taking care of your grandmother. If you break any of the conditions, our deal will be off. Stay out of my way and they'll be cooperation.'

Antonio held the note closely, wondering why the boy wanted to be mysterious.

"Err... Did you see the boy nurse?"

The nurse shook her head. "Not really. He had just left your granny to rest before I arrived."

Antonio nodded. "Thanks a lot. Granny..." He looked at his grandmother. "...I'll be back."

Granny just nodded and continued taking her food. Antonio found his brother on the doorway and the both of them went downstairs were Bruce and Andrea were still celebrating.

"How's mom?" Emma asked, getting closer to him.

"I don't know." Antonio muttered, looking a bit lost. "I'd say she's better now. She looks normal and she allowed her nurse to feed her today."

"That's great!" Emma gasped, touching her chest. "That means she's getting better. What did..."

"The boy left before the nurse arrived." Antonio chimed in, taking a seat on the couch.

Celine sighed, rubbing her forehead. "But I don't understand him. Why does he still insist on not being seen by anyone? He doesn't want money or anything from us. What if he's up to something?"

"Who cares?" Andrea shrugged, rolling her eyes. "As long as granny likes him and he doesn't create trouble for anyone then... I am definitely okay by it."

Bruce nodded. "But what if he has a motive? What if he asks for the impossible in the end and..."

"As long as granny is okay, I don't care." Antonio rose from the couch. "It doesn't matter what he wants. It doesn't even matter who he is. It is none of our business. Like I said, I don't want anyone getting in his way. Whenever he is here, all of us shouldn't get in his way. Go shopping or something. We've got a lot of businesses. You can take active participation in that. But anyone that will cause us to lose granny's angel will get it from me."

He left upstairs to change, feeling a little at peace. But he still felt like he wanted to know more about the boy. Who was he?

***

"Okay, baby..." Travis opened his arms widely, falling to his knees. "...come give daddy a kiss."

Sean rushed to Travis and kissed him right on the lips. Travis chuckled and then held his son in his arms. "How was school, my love?"

"It was really nice. But I missed you and I want my chocolate."

Travis laughed at his son's words. "I missed you too but guess what..." He paused and kissed on his cheek. "...go to daddy's room and you'll find your chocolate on the bed."

"Yeh!" Sean jumped happily in Travis' arms.

"Not just yet!" Travis' face got stern. "What do you say to daddy?"

"I love you daddy," Sean giggled, kissing his father on the cheek.

"Love you too."

He let his son go and smiled and was interrupted by Vanessa clearing her throat. He turned around and found her staring at him with a frown on her face.

"So, how did it go?" She asked in a curious tone. "Do you feel at peace now?"

Travis sighed and then went to his aunt. He took her hands and kissed them, leading her to the living room. "Aunt, I know that you're really worried about this. But don't worry, I promise that I am being careful. No one..."

"I just don't want you to get hurt again." She was really worried. "I had seen the state you were in six years ago and it nearly killed me. I don't think my strength will pull me through if..."

"Nothing like that is gonna happen, aunt!" He shook his head. "I am never going to get hurt in the hands of that family ever again. And I don't want to see you like that anymore. Cheer up, aunt. Forget about me going to that house. It was purely just to make sure that granny gets better. I don't know how I would have survived in that house without her. At least, I owe that to her."

Vanessa sighed. "I just want you to be safe."

"I am." He hugged her tightly. "Besides, you should be smiling. Our line of shoes and clothes are ready. We are taking them to the store tomorrow morning. And I am sure that 'Reves' will just be doing okay."

"Reves?" Vanessa raised her eyebrow. "That's dreams in French."

Travis sighed. "Yes! I created this line because a lot of people have dreams to wear Tonzalez brands but they can't afford it. That's why I made them cheap and simple. It will be a dream come true to some people out there."

Vanessa smiled, cupping his cheeks. "You're still the same person, Travis. Your father must be very proud of you."

Travis got emotional and just nodded. He didn't want to tell Vanessa that he missed Richard because he knew she missed him a lot too. He didn't wanna bring unnecessary emotions.

***

"Congratulations, you two..." One of the board members said, hugging Andrea and Bruce. "...Brandrea has been a success and it's only been two days but the sales are really impressive."

Bruce chuckled. "That's what happens when you know what you're doing and it's all about class and sexiness. Nothing can ever go wrong."

He looked at Andrea and both of them chuckled seductively.

"You truly are Antonio's sister and husband. Both of you have talent and you've never disappointed." The woman added. She sounded impressed. Why wouldn't she be? After all, this was Bruce, a great model and Antonio's sister.

"Thank you so much." Andrea smiled. "Just stick around and I promise that you haven't seen anything yet."

The two beauties turned and started cat walking away, wearing those mocking smiles on their faces. They were both dressed in sexy blue attires. Attires was wearing a short blue dress with red high heels and Bruce was wearing a blue sexy jumpsuit, killing it with some snickers. Both their hairs were in ponytails and their spirits were really high that day.

But their joys hit the sky when they saw Travis slowly walking while getting lost in a document that he was holding. He was dressed to kill in a pink and yellow striped shirt that was tucked in a black skinny trouser with cross belts that made him look sexy as hell and gray shoes that graced his feet. He had his long hair in a braided ponytail, revealing his face.

When they saw him, they slowly walked to him with evil grins.

"Hi, Travis..." Andrea said, slightly moving to his ears.

Travis slowly dropped his hands, turning to find the two evil twins staring at him like they just wanted to laugh at him. But he didn't even say anything. He rather just looked at them, wishing they could go away.

"How's your brand doing, Travis?" Andrea asked mockingly, trying her best not to laugh. But she didn't know for how long it was gonna hold. "We heard it's... underwhelming just like you!"

Travis grinned. "Well the line has just been released so the current sales doesn't really mean that it won't do well. I think all that we need is a little more time and everything will be fine."

"Current sales?" Bruce laughed, getting closer. "Well, those are excuses. There is absolutely nothing. You haven't sold a single piece for two days. Why don't you just admit that you're just like your shoes, cheap and unworthy?"

"Excuse me!" Travis said in mock astonishment. "Are you supposed to be funny right now, Bruce? If I were you, I wouldn't be so confident. And just because something is cheap doesn't mean that it's unworthy. Some people find gold, satisfaction, peace and joy in cheap things. That's why some things considered cheap are always first priority." He added, dropping his neck like he was in pleasure. "I know of some things or rather some people who consider themselves expensive but they're actually second rates." He said in a flirtatious voice.

Suddenly, Bruce didn't find it funny anymore. All the joy in his heart melted away, replaced by a terrible anger. His breaths became harsh and he clenched his fists, feeling his heart pounding sharply in his chest. He was so pissed because he knew Travis was talking about him. He was talking about his marriage to Antonio.

"How dare you?" He roared. "Who do you think you are to talk to me like that?"

"Why?" Travis shrugged, rubbing on his temple like he was thinking of something. "Are you guilty or something? I was just trying to make you understand a point. And besides, I don't think you have what it takes to give me advice on this matter. Sure, you're pretty smart, Bruce but when it comes to designing, I don't think you have what it takes to give me advice on that."

"And you think you are better than us?" Bruce glowered, his voice getting higher. He was starting to hyperventilate. "You don't stand a chance because your brand is still out there and it isn't doing shit."

"But there's nothing wrong in trying." Travis said simply, opening his arms like he was expecting a hug. "If that's the case then why waste time with your petty comments if you have nothing to fear when it comes to that?"

"That's right!" Andrea agreed. "We've got nothing to fear because our brands will bring billions to this company. As it is, we have many clients already demanding for Brandrea. We're not afraid of what you can do. We're just saving you from future embarrassments. That is all. So that you can still have your dignity.

Travis gave a half smile, shaking his head. "Thanks for your advice but I really don't need it. And if you guys are done trying to make me feel better, then I have somewhere to go. Excuse me!"

When he left, the two friends laughed loudly because they'd won already.

***

Travis was looking at the figures for their sales and he wasn't impressed at all. They hadn't sold a single piece since they released the brand. It was somehow scary and he felt like he had lost all the resources he had used. He had expected sales to be slow but not standing still for two whole days.

"Come on, guys..." He gave a gloomy sigh, looking at some of the interns there. They looked sad and hopeless. "What are we doing wrong?"

"We don't know, sir!" Lizzy, the oldest blonde intern muttered, her eyes on the floor. "We've been in this store for two days now and everyone that comes in here just looks at them and buy other things, expensive things."

vanalas
vanalas
226 Followers