Raging Love Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Why isn't my angel here?" She screamed, tears rolling down her face. "I heard Antonio screaming yesterday. He was screaming at my angel. Where is he?"

"Ma'am..." The nurse gasped, slowly kneeling down. "...please."

"All of you are bad." She yelled, her voice filling the entire room. "I don't like all of you. I want to go with my angel. I want him here."

"Please!" The nurse sobbed. "He'll be here. Just... just drop the knife ma'am and..."

"No, I am gonna..."

"Granny!" A sweet voice spoke, a voice that went straight to granny's heart.

Granny quickly moved her eyes and saw him standing on the door way, looking really scared. She couldn't believe he had actually come. She had thought Antonio had thrown him out the previous night and she was scared.

"Angel..."

Travis was totally surprised. Sure, he was really late because he had to attend an important meeting at his company but he hadn't expected granny to act like that. He was definitely surprised.

"Angel!" Granny sobbed softly but she was really happy. "You're here!"

"Yes granny!" Travis nodded as he slowly moved towards her, slowly stretching his hand. "I am definitely here for you. I would never leave you alone, granny. Please, give me the knife." He pleaded, slowly kneeling in front of her. "Please!"

Granny quickly gave the knife to Travis and he quickly handed it over to the nurse. Then she gave him a really tight hug, so tight that Travis got emotional. Everything that had happened back at the party hit him and his eyes became glassy. He was suddenly emotional.

"You're here, my angel!" Granny sobbed. "You're finally here."

"Yes, granny!" Travis said softly, rubbing on her back.

"Don't leave me here, please." She sounded scared. "I don't want to stay here anymore. I wanna go with you. Take me out of here."

"I won't leave you, granny!" He promised, trying to fight his tears. But he couldn't. "I will come early next time."

"But I want you to stay with me even in the evening." Granny said softly. "Promise me you'll always be by my side."

Travis couldn't promise anything. As much as he wanted to help granny and bring her back on her feet, he couldn't risk anyone finding out that he was actually the one taking care of granny. But from what he had seen, he knew that it was gonna be very difficult to take care of her. There were moments when he was gonna be very busy and he had just been 30 minutes late and she was already acting like that. He was really scared. He needed to think of something and quick.

"Please!" Granny sobbed. "You're the only one I want to be with. Antonio leaves me most of the time and he's always busy with work. And whenever Emilia is with me, she doesn't seem happy. Please, I wanna go with you."

Travis got emotional and he hugged granny for a really long time.

That day, he made sure that he took care of granny very well. He made her some delicious oat and plantain soup and she really loved it. He sang her songs to make her smile, read her a really good fairytale story and even made sure that she was happy. Travis even felt better after doing that, taking care of granny. He prayed to the almighty that she should get healed faster so that he could stop coming to Antonio's house.

A few hours later, Travis was coming out of granny's room when suddenly, he got the shock of his life when he saw Celine rushing towards there while talking on the phone. She looked really beautiful in a red designer's red dress, white high heeled shoes and her hair tied in a ponytail. Travis got emotional when he saw her again but... he felt his heart jump in his chest and he quickly turned his back to her, quickly pretending as if he was on the phone. But another shocking thing happened. He realized it was already past 4.pm which means he had spent 2 hours more. The family must have already been coming back.

"Yeah, everything is just going fine. I am sure that he'll love it and..." She paused when she saw someone standing a distance away from her with his back facing her. "...I will call you back, okay?"

Celine looked at the boy that had his back facing her and she didn't need to be a genius to know that he was probably the boy taking care of granny. He didn't look to be poor like she had thought. From the clothes he was wearing, she could tell that he was either middle class or somehow rich.

He was dressed in a yellow see-through long sleeved designer's coat with only a black transparent vest inside that was tucked in a white skinny jean that showed his gorgeous curves and he had yellow snickers on his feet that Celine could have sworn were pretty much expensive or imported. And there was something about him, a feeling that Celine couldn't quite put her finger on.

"Hi!" She chuckled, getting closer. "Are you granny's angel? I mean her caretaker? I am Celine, granny's granddaughter in-law and Antonio's sister in law."

Travis felt his heart almost running away from him. He got so pale and he felt really weak. He didn't want Celine to see his face. Shit, how could he have been so stupid as not to observe the time, he thought as he tried his best to shield himself? Thank God his hair was loose.

Celine could somehow see that as she got closer, the boy was trying to hide himself so she just stopped and stood behind him.

"I am really sorry." She apologized, smiling sheepishly. "I had no idea that you were still here. I thought you went like two hours and that's why I came back. Actually, I am a really social person and forgive me if I am making you feel uncomfortable since you seem to be very reserved.

Anyway, I came back earlier because today is Antonio's birthday. And we want to throw him a surprise party but just for the family members and close friends. He actually doesn't like parties but maybe he'll love just a small one."

Travis was getting paler by the second. He felt like he was running out of air. His heart raced so much that he felt like he was gonna have a heart attack.

"But since you're still here, I hope you can make it for that." Celine suggested, hoping the boy was gonna agree. "I am sure that everyone would like to meet you and thank you for what you've been doing for granny for the past two weeks."

Travis slightly closed his eyes, feeling some pain slowly forming in his heart. He quickly shook his head and rushed into granny's room, locking the door behind him. He was scared shitless.

"Angel!" Granny sat up when she saw him enter the room. He rushed to her. "Why did you go away?"

"N-no! I was nearby." He stuttered, touching his chest. He needed to get out of there as soon as possible. "Please, you need to get some rest."

He put the phone on the table and helped granny get into bed. He kissed her forehead and held her hand tightly. He was also trying to look fine but deep down, he was scared as fuck.

"Will you come again tomorrow?" Granny asked in a weak voice.

"Definitely!" Travis nodded while glancing at the door. "You should sleep now. You're very tired."

"Are you sure you'll be back?" Granny's eyes were shut.

"I promise!"

He kissed her last time and made sure that she was asleep. Then he took his keys and slowly walked towards the door. Celine was still on the floor but she was far from the door so he had a perfect chance to escape without being seen. He got out of the room and started walking fast like the hounds of hell were after him.

"Are you leaving?" Celine quickly got off the phone, rushing towards him. "Won't you be there for the party?"

Travis shook his head and rushed down the stairs. And lucky for him, she didn't see his face. There were some people in there working on decorating the place with balloons and other gorgeous decors that were in the living room but Travis didn't care. He was just happy no one saw him. But through that rush, Travis didn't even realize that he had left his phone, a phone that had a wallpaper of him and his son.

"Is he actually very shy?" Celine wondered. "He didn't smile or say any word or even let me see his face. That is strange."

But she didn't have time to think about it long because she still had a lot of things to do.

***

"Oh yeah, just tell them that I am free tomorrow." Antonio instructed his assistant on the phone. "When they call you, call me so that I can set a meeting with them. Or you can do that."

'Alright, sir...' She said on the other end.

Antonio cut the call and opened the door to his great mansion, welcomed by darkness. It was dark everywhere and he had no idea what was going on. He was really tired and hungry.

"Hello, anyone!" He called, trying to look for a light switch. "He..."

"Surprise!"

The light went on and Antonio got the shock of his life when all the family members threw the balloons in the air, welcoming him to the party. The entire place was decorated perfectly and Antonio would have been extremely happy. But he wasn't. He was rather mad and that expression on his face could be read by everyone there.

The party was just a small one by his family members and just close friends, Ethan and Paul were also there and they seemed really happy.

"Surprise, baby..." Bruce smiled brightly, opening his arms widely.

Antonio looked all around and from all those decors, he didn't need to be a genius to know that it was his birthday. Shit! How could he have forgotten his own birthday? Normally, he would have been happy but he wasn't. His birthday six years ago had come at a time when he was so sad and hurt that he hadn't been able to celebrate it since then. He remembered that a year after, he had found a big surprise party and had insulted everyone in there including his family.

"Who did this?" He roared, getting closer to his husband.

Everyone stopped cheering and clapping. They just stood still, staring at Antonio like he'd just grown another head. Bruce lost the smile on his face and just stood still. And here he had been thinking his husband was gonna make up with him after finding out about the surprise party but he was so damn wrong.

"Who did this?" He yelled, stamping his foot on the floor while harsh breaths escaped him. Everyone was now scared. "Who asked you to do all this?" He pointed to the balloons and the decorations. "How dare you organize such a stupid thing without even informing me!"

"Baby, it's your birthday and..."

"Damn, it's my birthday!" He glowered, staring at Bruce like something disgusting. "Did I ask you to do all this? Who gave you the..."

But what had started as a show of anger turned into an emotional moment for Antonio and he just froze and instantly, tears formed in his eyes. His anger melted away and his heart began beating rhythmically with joy and love when he heard his granny's voice...

"Happy birthday to you..." She sang softly. "...happy birthday to you. Happy birthday, dear Tony. Happy birthday to you."

Antonio couldn't fight his tears. He smiled. He actually smiled when he saw his granny coming towards him with Celine behind her, helping her with the wheelchair. She looked really emotional with tears in her eyes. Everyone was now quiet and just enjoyed the beautiful but yet emotional moment.

"Tony!" Antonio muttered, rushing to his granny.

He dropped to his knees in front of her, kissing her hands non-stop. He had never experienced such joy and happiness as he did at that time. His grandmother was definitely getting better.

He touched her feet and she blessed him by touching his head. God! He couldn't begin to imagine the joy he felt. Nothing was gonna take that from him that night. Everyone began clapping as they watched the grandmother grandson emotional moment.

"Thanks, granny!" He muttered, slowly rubbing his tears. "This is the best birthday ever."

Granny cupped his cheek and kissed his forehead. "But it won't be complete until you cut the cake."

Antonio nodded and at the same time saw his brother bringing a big cake with many candles on top. He placed it on the big table. He gave his brother the knife and gave him a tight hug.

"Wait, baby..." Bruce rushed to him and stood by his side. "...before you cut the cake, make a wish. Close your eyes and make a wish. I am sure that God will grant that wish today. Perhaps, your wishes will come true since it's your birthday."

Antonio smiled at his husband and kissed his cheek. Then he knelt in front of the table, closed his eyes and made a wish, a wish that he was sure was gonna be granted. He smiled brightly and opened them slowly to blow the candles away but got a really shocking surprise...

As soon as Antonio's eyes opened, he saw Travis standing at the entrance door, coming inside slowly. Antonio felt his heart pound violently in his chest as suddenly, he was filled with so much rage and pain. His jaws started shaking uncontrollably... he gripped the knife harder, his hands shaking too... His eyes got instantly red as he stared at the person that made him so angry.

Meanwhile, everyone else wondered what could have instantly changed Antonio's mood and what he was looking at. They all moved their eyes towards the entrance and were just as shocked as he was.

Granny smiled brightly, feeling excited because she felt her angel had come back for her. Celine's hands were covering her mouth as warm tears decorated her face. She was really emotional when she finally got to see Praveen's face again. It was just too much for her and she actually cried.

"Praveen!" She muttered.

Emilia was filled with a myriad of emotions when she saw that face, a face that now haunted her. She felt rage, hatred, pain and above all, she relieved all the moments she had suffered because of him. Tears flooded her face but those were of anger and pain. After six long years, she finally got the chance to see the boy that had completely destroyed her home and turn his love into hatred.

Emma, Bruce and Andrea were absolutely mad when they saw him. Their fists were clenched, feeling nothing but pure anger and hatred for him. That was the last straw.

Antonio on the other hand furiously got up, dropping the knife to the floor. He started walking towards Travis slowly, his clenched fists trembling. He looked at the boy and their eyes locked. Travis felt himself get scared and he had no idea why.

What happens next?

***

Thanks for coming to the end of the second chapter. Please, don't forget to drop your comments and rates as well guys. This just shows me that you guys are really hooked and looking forward to more and I shall give you more. That is my promise.

The theme songs are, "Burst your window," by Jasmine Sullivan, "On the floor," by Jennifer Lopez ft Pitbull and "Lying down," by Celine Dion.

Chapter 5 will drop very soon.

Feel the passion...