Raging Love Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"My brother probably never..."

"Does it matter?" Eduardo snapped, surprising everyone in the living room. "You talk a lot but you seem to forget that when uncle died, everyone turned against you and they accused you of killing him and having extramarital affairs. But who stood by your side and made them understand?" He yelled.

Emma couldn't suppress her tears. They came flowing together with her pain and so much anger.

"It was her!" Eduardo pointed at Emilia, feeling so much anger. He had had enough. "And instead of you to be trying to find ways of helping her, you're making this situation worse between mother and son. My mother didn't make any mistake by bringing that boy home but she definitely made a mistake by helping you."

He looked at his wife. "Please, take mother inside."

Celine nodded. "Let's go, mom!"

Emilia nodded and started going inside.

"And you talk a lot about Antonio's happiness, aunt!" He added. "Has he ever been happy for the last six years? He's been a shadow of himself and he's been in pain." He shook his head sadly, frowning. "He's marriage to Bruce hasn't done shit. He doesn't even smile. So please, try to fix those problems because I won't take it next time if you talk like that to my mother. This is my house too and I have equal rights here."

He gave them one final angry look and stormed out of there.

Emma sobbed softly. "What wrong have I done?"

"You haven't done anything, aunt!" Andrea said, rubbing on her shoulders. "We know exactly where this problem is coming from and we'll eliminate that source. That's a promise." She vowed.

What were they up to?

***

Travis arrived home and he was feeling really stressed out and tired and very scared. What he had done was surely gonna cost him something and he was very afraid that Antonio wasn't gonna let him go scot free but he was ready to fight Antonio. He was very ready.

"Welcome home, granny." Travis said with a sigh, going to the front. "Feel free. This is your house too."

Granny had tears in her eyes. She held on tightly to Travis' hand and kissed it softly. "Wow, you have a very beautiful house, angel. It's really lovely. I can't believe my angel lives in such a big house."

"It's also yours now, granny!" He said with a brilliant smile.

"Thank you for bringing me here." Granny said abruptly, nodding. "I don't like that house because you always leave me alone. But here..." She paused and caressed his cheek. "...I'll be with you always."

"Yes!" Travis smiled brightly.

Just then...

"Daddy!" Sean came rushing to him.

Travis quickly turned and his son rushed into his arms. He kissed his cheek and then held him tightly. "I missed you so much, baby." He moaned, slowly closing his eyes. "I love you, son."

"Love you too, daddy!" Sean chuckled, holding on tightly to his father's neck. "Did you bring something for me?"

"Chocolate?" Travis chuckled sheepishly. "Baby, I will tell you what I got later but for now..."

"Angel!" Granny called softly, looking at the happy father and son. "Who's he?"

"Oh!" Travis smiled brightly, turning to face granny. But he still had his son in his arms. "Granny, this is my son, Sean."

"It's a beautiful name." Granny didn't know what she felt as soon as she stared at the little boy. He was really the most handsome kid she'd ever laid her eyes on. "I can't believe my angel has a beautiful child. Come here..." She opened her arms widely.

Travis smiled and nodded at his son. Sean got out of his father's arms and went to sit on granny's lap. The old woman kissed his cheek and held him tightly. Seeing all that, Travis couldn't help but wonder how life would have been if he had given birth to Sean right in the Gonzalez house. But he didn't wanna think about it for long because he was getting emotional and hurt.

He took a sigh of relief and that was when he saw Vanessa standing at the staircase, staring at Travis like she'd seen a ghost. He knew exactly what was on her mind. So he took her hand and brought her closer.

"Granny, this is my aunt, Vanessa."

Granny smiled bright. "Oh, how are you doing?"

Vanessa smiled sheepishly. "Err... I am okay, ma'am."

Travis chuckled nervously. "Granny, all of us will take care of you. We're all gonna be your friends here so you won't ever feel bored or uncomfortable."

"Thank you." Granny said with a smile. "As long as I am with my angel, I am absolutely fine!"

Travis was happy. He called one of his maids and instructed her to take granny to the room on the ground floor so that she could move at will. He didn't want her to get hurt or anything bad. He just wanted her to be free.

"Travis, are you insane?" Vanessa whispered, getting closer to him. "What were you thinking bringing her here? Do you know what this means?"

Travis sighed, rubbing through his hair. "I know but... I didn't have a choice. She's not been doing well when I am around and she wanted to come with me."

"And you saw it fit to just bring her here?" Vanessa was a bit pissed and scared. "Does her family know that she's even here?"

Travis remained quiet, just staring at Vanessa like she'd grown another head.

"No!" Vanessa shook her head, raising her hands like she was surrendering. "No, Travis, please... No!"

"I had to." Travis quickly rushed to his aunt and held her hands sweetly. "I had to go back. I lost track of time and..." He began narrating the story of what had happened and how he had been so scared and nervous.

"...so I couldn't risk them finding the phone and seeing Sean there." He gave a gloomy sigh. "I guess I was just so scared of them finding out about Sean. It didn't make any difference since they'd have seen my picture on the phone and they'd have found out. I had to go back."

Vanessa sighed, feeling a little nervous. "But this actually means that they saw you and now know that you're the one who's been taking care of their grandmother. It means that now you're closer to them than you were. It won't take long before they eventually find out that you're Praveen. What if they try to hurt you?"

"Then I have you to protect me." Travis smiled brightly, staring into Vanessa's face. But the woman wasn't cheering up. "Don't worry, aunt!" He wrapped his arms around her neck and gave her a tight hug. "I won't allow them to hurt me ever again. If it's anyone who's hurting right now, it's Antonio and his family. I could see the pain when I took away granny."

"But..."

"Shh..." Travis whispered. "Just promise me you'll take care of granny while I am not around." He asked softly. "That woman is the reason why I survived in that house. Without her, I don't know how I would have even made it through. She was in pain when I was framed up too. Please!"

Vanessa loved Travis a lot and she didn't wanna see him suffer. "Okay!" She sighed. "I promise."

Travis chuckled happily. "I love you, aunt!" He pulled away from her quickly. "So much!"

"I love you too."

He kissed her forehead and rushed upstairs quickly to be with his son.

"I just hope you won't get hurt, Travis." She sighed. "I really hope so..."

***

Travis was looking at the files in his hands attentively with a brilliant smile on his face. He was looking really sexy in a black designer's short sleeved shirt that was tucked in a red tight trouser with blood red shoes on his feet. He had a green blazer on him and his hair was made into a simple ponytail but he looked so damn hot.

"Wow! These are impressive!" He chuckled excitedly, staring at his smiling assistant. "I can't believe our brand has had such sales and there is still demand for them. I am really impressed."

"It's all because of you, sir!" The assistant blushed, biting her lip seductively.

Travis saw that but he simply just smiled. He handed over a small envelope to her. "Okay, I want you to organize an outing with my team. You guys can go to whatever place you want, whether in the city or outside the city. Just go out, have fun and forget about work today. You can resume tomorrow."

"Really, sir?" She jumped up like a little kid.

"Yeah," He nodded. "All of you deserve it. Just go now."

"Are you coming?" She asked with her fingers crossed, hoping he was gonna agree. "Please, come with us, sir. We'll have so much fun with you around. Please!"

Travis smiled, shaking his head. "I still have to go somewhere important. I'll join you next time, I promise."

She lost the smile on her face but she was still happy. "Okay, sir. I'll go and inform your team."

Travis nodded and smiled brightly. He turned to leave but was so unfortunate to bump into the one person that he didn't wanna see that day, Antonio. The man was killing it in a dark gray designer's suit with a white shirt inside and pitch black shoes. He was looking really handsome but Travis didn't care.

Travis groaned, moving his eyes away from the man. "Whatever you came to say to me, I am not interested. I still have an important meeting at my company, Mr. Gonzalez. So if you'll excuse me, I..."

"Where's my grandmother?" Antonio roared, clenching on his fists. "Where the fuck did you take her? I need her back at my house in the next 24 hours or else..."

"Are you threatening me, Mr. Gonzalez?" Travis asked, losing that smile on his face. "I don't have time for this?"

He tried to pass Antonio but the man quickly blocked him with his arm and pulled him back. Then he held his arm but this time, he held it carefully that it even surprised Travis. The man seemed angry but he wasn't hurting him as usual.

"Why are you doing this, Travis?" Antonio asked, staring into the boy's eyes. "First my company and now my grandmother. You say you don't like me and yet you chose to meddle in my life. What do you really want from me? Are you trying to catch my attention?"

Travis twisted his arm, releasing it from the man's grip. Then he gave a mocking smile. "In your dreams. And please, I don't want to meddle in your life." He warned. "When I first joined your company, I didn't even know this was who you were gonna turn out to be. When I first encountered your grandmother that night, I didn't know she was your grandmother. Believe me, I never wanted to come into your life but that woman doesn't deserve this. You don't need my help or my sympathy but I cannot allow a poor woman like her to suffer for you stupidity and your foolishness."

"How dare you!" Antonio snapped, pointing at the boy. His breaths sounded like a huge storm. "Who the fuck do you think you are to insult me? Just because you are my partner in this company doesn't give you the right to..."

"I beg your pardon?" Travis said hoarsely, getting stern. "I have been trying to mind my own business since I came to this company, Mr. Gonzalez and everywhere else where we've met but you always find ways to talk to me. I am in a very good mood today so don't spoil it!" He warned. "Please!"

"Well, if you don't want that mood spoilt then bring my grandmother back to..."

"She's old enough to make her decisions." He chuckled bitterly. "I didn't force her to come with me. It's not my fault that your grandmother feels more comfortable with me than with her own grandson. But I understand her completely."

"Travis..."

"I think I am wasting my time here." Travis said. "I don't have time for the likes of you."

He started going away again but things happened so fast that Travis didn't even know what happened. He found himself pinned tightly to the wall with Antonio's on either sides of his body. He couldn't move. He quickly moved his face up to say something but got the shock of his life when his nose brushed on Antonio's.

Travis' mind took him to the night before when Antonio had fallen on top of him. His heart started racing and his body got really weak. He tried to move but the man just stood there like a statue, staring right into his eyes. He was scared and really nervous. He wanted to move but each movement he made seemed to be bringing Antonio even closer.

Antonio on the other was filled with so much rage that he didn't even think straight. He knew he was getting closer to the boy's face... he could feel his hot breaths on his face... he could feel his heat... he could feel his cologne. But Antonio was just getting closer. His heart pounded so sharply in his chest that his breaths became heavy.

"What... what are you doing?" Travis stammered. His voice sounded like he was really scared.

"I don't like it when people challenge me!" Antonio sneered, getting even closer. "What did you say just a few seconds back?"

Travis tried to open his mouth to speak but no words came out.

"Don't think that just because I had let what you did slip a few times that I am gonna let it slip again." He warned. "Oh maybe you seem to forget something, huh? Let me remind you." He groaned, making Travis slightly close his eyes. "I am a very bad guy, much worse than I appear to be. I have no fear or feelings. My feelings, my sentiments and my conscience were reduced to ashes the day that cheater betrayed me."

Travis got scared with the way he saw Antonio.

"Everything was finished the day I saw him being fucked by someone else." He yelled in Travis' face. Travis' heart gave a sharp pound in his chest. "I told you I'd get my revenge on you because you have his face and I won't turn on that. I will make sure that you pay for what Praveen did. Don't think that just because I tolerate you foolishness sometimes, that I will continue to do so. I may seem serious all the time but behind this stern face..." He chuckled bitterly. "...lies a heart made of stone.

You do not know the limits of my hatred. I was deceived, broken and hurt and as long as you wear that face, you will pay for that deceit." He vowed. "So I am warning you to watch what you say to me because I hate people challenging me."

Antonio laughed bitterly and got closer, so close that his lips brushed on Travis'. "Don't you remember that night at the party? You gave me a challenge and I retaliated. Don't make force me to do that again."

Travis took a deep breath and then pushed Antonio away from him. He furiously thrust his hand forward to slap Antonio but got surprised when the man held his hand tightly and smiled brightly.

"I will never allow you to do that again!" He furiously released his hand. "Never, Antonio!" He was fighting his tears. He had no idea how Antonio had managed to make him that weak.

"Let's wait and watch!" Antonio grinned sinisterly. "You said that you were a fire that will keep burning even in a horrendous storm but I too have a raging fire that burns within me. A fire which will reduce everyone to ashes. Don't make me do what I don't want to do. Return my grandmother to my house in the next 48 hours or you'll regret ever crossing my path."

With those words, Antonio stormed out of there, leaving Travis all alone. Travis felt like he had just run out of breath. He knew Antonio was really angry but he hadn't encountered that side of him since he returned to the country. He wanted to cry but then he remembered who he was, Travis Marasigan. He was no longer Praveen Garcia, a weak boy as they knew him but he was really different, stronger and more confident.

"You don't know what I am capable of, Antonio!" He gave an evil grin, folding his arms on his chest. "You can threaten me all you want. You can get as angry as you want but in the end, I will neutralize that anger and use it against you."

He laughed manically and rushed to the elevator because he was already late for the meeting. It didn't take him long to reach the ground floor. He was so late that as soon as the shaft opened, he began rushing towards the exit. But...

"Hey, Travis!"

He quickly turned and found Paul rushing towards him. "Hi!" He stopped in his tracks and smiled. "How are you doing?"

"I am okay but..." Paul lost the smile on his face. "...is it true? Please, I need to know if..."

"Antonio is my ex-husband?" He finished Paul's sentence and at his node, Travis sighed. "No! I have never been married before, Paul." He smiled brightly. "I don't know why everyone thinks I was once married to him but I wasn't."

"Really?" Paul smiled softly.

"Look, Paul, I would have loved to continue this conversation but I am already running late." He quickly gave him a hug. "I will see you later and I promise we'll talk."

He began rushing out but Travis didn't even go far before he stopped in his tracks. His heart began racing and he froze where he stood, staring in front like he'd just seen a ghost. He felt a shiver go down his spine and he bit his lip to suppress a moan. He didn't even know what he felt at that time, whether fear or simply shock.

Emilia was standing right in front of him with her arms folded, looking mad as hell. Her hair was made into a bun, revealing her mad looking face. She was dressed in just a simple black dress with slippers on her feet. She looked thinner than he remembered and also a little older. Her skin was pale and Travis was surprised she was there. He hadn't seen her there since he returned. Seeing her again, he was filled with emotions but he didn't wanna a mistake.

Emilia was with Ethan who was dressed in a white designer's shirt, tucked in a brown skinny jean and blue designer's shoes. He was looking really handsome. The man had come to meet with Antonio when he saw Emilia rushing in the building so he quickly followed her.

'Even a witch doesn't attack her own home.'

Travis just ignored the two and started going away but he barely moved when Emilia started clapping, getting closer to him. She had a stern look on her face and it scared him a bit.

"Wow!" Emilia clapped, getting even closer. "Wow, Praveen! Or should I say, Travis? All I can say is wow! You know, when they told me you had returned and joined the company, I couldn't believe it. But look at you! You're sparkling in designer clothes and you're still acting like a boss at my son's company."

Travis looked away slightly, trying not to look emotional or scared. He had a strong emotional bond with Emilia in the past so he knew it was gonna be difficult to talk to her.

"Even after six years, you didn't forget to hurt us all, to take revenge." She said harshly, looking at him in disgust. "What should I say to you?"

"Aunt, please, try and..." But Emilia just raised her hand furiously, gesturing Ethan to keep quiet. She didn't wanna be disturbed.

"You be quiet, Ethan!" She said rudely. "This boy has caused us so much pain and he doesn't seem to be getting satisfied."

Ethan was thinking of what to do because he knew that they were at Antonio's company. He looked around and saw that some people had already noticed the commotion and were getting closer, talking among themselves. Shit!

"Wasn't what you did six years ago enough? What other spells do you want to cast on my son?" She yelled, raising her finger at him. But Travis just stared at her without even saying a word. "My son has been deeply hurt and heartbroken for six years because of you. My son doesn't even talk to me, he has hated me limitlessly because of you." Tears were now building up in Emilia's eyes.

"My family has been destroyed because of you!" She snarled, breathing like she was about to have a heart attack. "I can't sleep at night all because of you."

"Aunt, please, hear me out!" Ethan said abruptly, trying to hold her hand.

"I said be quiet!" Emilia brushed his hand off, still staring at Travis. She had never hated someone the way she did at that moment. "This boy will listen to me today and I don't care if he insults me the way he's been insulting all my family members."

Travis' eyes were becoming glassy by the second. Hearing Emilia's angry voice again reminded him of his painful past. At that very moment, Bruce and Andrea made their entrance and they got surprised when they found the drama going on. But since it was Emilia doing the shouting, they just stood with evil grins and watched, waiting to see how Travis was gonna insult Emilia too, if he was.