Raging Love Ch. 05

Story Info
Will Travis's true identity be revealed?
17.4k words
4.7
4.1k
7

Part 6 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/05/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
vanalas
vanalas
226 Followers

Comments, critiques and tips are welcome.

***

Hello guys and welcome to the fifth chapter of this lovely series. I love you guys a lot and I thank you for your love and all your comments in the previous chapter. It shows that you guys really love this story a lot. I appreciate that. Get hooked with me and let's make it even more interesting.

Don't forget to drop your comments and rate this chapter. I am definitely looking forward to your comments, whether negative or positive because they inspire me a lot. I love you once again.

Raging love, feel the passion...

***

Antonio furiously walked to Travis, standing right in front of him. He was so mad that he felt like he was gonna fly. His fists were clenched and his eyes were so red that one would have thought he was from smoking weed or something. He looked straight at the boy and could tell that he looked really scared. Antonio, at that very moment didn't see Travis anymore. All he saw was a scared looking Praveen and it made him so mad that he felt like punching something.

"What are you doing here?" He snarled, breathing harshly. "Who the fuck told you to come to my house? Isn't it enough that I have to put up with you at my company?"

But all Travis did was stare at the angry looking man, getting flashbacks of the previous encounter with him. The guy had kissed him and all that made him scared and reminded him of his pain. But Antonio didn't remember that at all. He didn't wanna do it. And when he saw Travis being silent, he got really upset.

"Why are you here?" He said, his voice low but really cold. "Tell me, what are you doing here?" He yelled.

Granny lost the smile on her face, getting a bit scared with the way her grandson was behaving with her angel.

Travis stared at him without even feeling any form of fear. He rather just got angry. "I forgot my phone, that's why I came back." He said softly, dropping his eyes slightly to the floor. Antonio was confused at Travis' words. He didn't fucking understand what he meant by that. He tried to speak but...

"Antonio!" Granny yelled, clenching on her wheelchair. "Why are you talking like that to him? He's my angel!"

Antonio felt his heart pound so deep in his chest that he felt like he was about to have a heart attack. His breaths seized and he glanced at granny and then at Travis. When he looked at the boy, he fumed and groaned angrily.

Celine had her hands covering her mouth as she looked at Travis. She remembered her encounter with him a few hours back and what she had felt. She cried even more. The others were just as shocked and most of them were angry. Emilia stood still, trying to process what was going on.

'The boy has agreed!' The doctor's voice rang in Antonio's heard. 'He has some pre-conditions.'

He couldn't believe he had just been fooled. Antonio felt tears of anger in his eyes but he suppressed them. His hatred for Praveen just went beyond boarders. He didn't know what he felt anymore.

"Take granny inside!" He ordered, trying to speak in a normal voice. But it was just so hard. "Right now!"

Celine quickly started taking granny away from the living room. "Ant... Antonio," granny yelled. "Don't you dare hurt my angel. I'll never forgive you. He came to take me away. You can't take care of me. Leave him alone or I'll spank you."

But Antonio was too mad to even listen to her. After granny left, he moved even closer to the boy, staring at him like the most disgusting thing he'd ever seen.

"We aren't together, remember?" He said hoarsely, his fists clenching while he stared at Travis like he wanted to punch him. "There's no affiliation." He yelled, stamping his foot on the ground. "You've already left this house. Why did you return? Answer me!" He snapped, pointing his finger angrily at the beautiful boy. "What kind of games are you playing? Granny considers you to be an angel.

I don't want to insult you in her presence. She believes that you..." He paused and gave a mocking chuckle. "...you are her savior. You can heal her! But she has no idea that you weren't there for your family, the people that loved you and that you are nothing but a cheater, a betrayer and a whore!"

"Watch what you say to me!" Travis snapped, giving the guy the angriest look he'd ever given anyone. He was staring at him like he wanted to slap him. The guy was shocked, totally shocked. "I am not who you think I am and I won't let you insult me. I didn't come to get anything from you or your family." He warned. "I am not interested in knowing what you think of me and how bad it is." He paused and got serious. "I came here since granny is unwell. Believe me, I don't want to come anywhere near you, Mr. Gonzalez!" Then he laughed in mock, getting even closer. "I guess I am unlucky. I can't help seeing you!"

"I am the unlucky one!" He yelled, his voice filling the entire house. "My grandmother believes you'll heal her but..." He pointed angrily at Travis. "...from now on, I won't let you anywhere near her. I'll take care of her, personally..."

"Really, Antonio?" Travis laughed bitterly and then got serious. "Will you take care of her?" He folded his arms on his chest. "You can't even take care of yourself. How can you tend to your grandmother or anyone else?"

He was shocked. He couldn't believe what he'd just heard from someone who was so quiet in the past. It was all so difficult for him to accept. He furiously walked closer and pointed his shaky finger in Travis' face, breathing like a wounded warrior.

"I didn't ask for your fucking help and I didn't even ask you to come here!" He roared, getting dangerously closer. Travis wasn't scared. "Do you want to prove that I am useless and you're perfect? That I can't handle anything? I can't even take care of my own grandmother!" He was upset that his breaths sounded like a breathing monster in a cave.

"Antonio, please!" Ethan tried to stop him but...

"What is it?" He snapped, glancing at his best friend. "My blood boils whenever I see him!"

"Your blood boils due to what you did!" Travis enraged. "It's not my fault that your ex-husband left you and I am sure it's not even his fault. Don't blame others and make yourself right! I am pretty sure you were a bad son, a bad brother and certainly not..." He paused, rolling his eyes. He couldn't say what he wanted to say. "You probably never wanted to be a good person. Whenever anything good comes to you... you drive it away and run away from it.

Your grandmother said so to you today. You can't take care of her. You're probably just the same man you were years ago. Your ego and arrogance has continued to persist. How can you take care of your grandmother?" He asked, his voice rising.

Antonio clenched his teeth. "You imagine that I can't take care of her but listen..."

"My feelings or thoughts should not matter to you." He said harshly. "You should be thanking me because despite all the insults you've rained on me, I am still here trying to help you. And if you're so smart then tell me something?" He paused and got even closer. "Despite the situation granny is in, why do you have sharp instruments in her room?" Antonio looked away. "Answer me!" But Antonio was still quiet. "These patients have to be taken care of like kids.

They need family more than comfort and money. While you can't find time out from obsessing over yourself, your ego and arrogance has continued to persist. How care you take care of your grandmother?

I won't allow granny to stay like that. I will ensure that she is back to being self-reliant and she won't stay here until I can do that." He said in a harsh tone surprising the guy and everyone else in that room. "I will take her to my house, find the nurses for her and make sure that she is healed."

Travis started going in but the guy blocked him.

"She won't..."

"Stop me if you dare!" Travis warned, breathing sharply. Then he got even closer. "If you don't let me take her, I will sue you for criminal negligence. You're a very powerful man, Mr. Gonzalez and you can get out of this easily but don't forget quickly that I am Travis Marasigan and you don't know what I can do also."

He looked at Travis, raising his finger while a tear of anger went down his cheek. He was so mad. "You'll regret this, Travis!"

"I'm already regretting so many things right now." Travis said hoarsely.

He then rudely pushed the guy out of the way and entered, feeling a cool breeze hit him in the face. This was so much for him and he felt totally out of place and he was really scared, nervous and... every bad thing was coming back to him.

Walking inside the mansion, Travis could feel all eyes on him but he didn't even look at anyone one bit. He didn't even care about what Antonio thought about him or from what he had done, Antonio had found out he was really Praveen. All he knew was that he fixed a huge problem by getting himself into another.

Travis went to granny's room and luckily, she was with her nurse. He took her without anything else, came back to the living room and found Antonio waiting in the living room while moving from side to side like a wounded buffalo. All eyes were on him and he could see just how confused and angry they were. The most confused was Paul. He had no idea what was going on.

"If you take my grandmother, Travis, I will make you regret it!" Antonio warned, angrily pointing at him. "I swear, you'll regret ever coming back to this city. Whether Travis or Praveen, I'll make you pay because..."

"Your threats do not matter to me, Antonio!" Travis retaliated. "It doesn't matter whether I am Praveen or Travis. You hate both and you're a free man. But just know that I am a fire that cannot be extinguished." He gave a mocking smile. "I told you that already. I am simply wasting time talking to you."

Travis started going out but...

"Travis!" Antonio quickly pulled his arm.

But Travis started falling to the floor and he quickly gripped Antonio's hand and the both of them fell to the floor together. Antonio fell right on top of Travis and he found himself staring into the most beautiful eyes he'd ever had the privilege of staring into. He was definitely hooked.

For a second, everything around Antonio disappeared including his anger, replaced by a joy that he had been longing for... His breaths seized and his heart missed a beat and then started pounding rhythmically... his hormones instantly got out of control and he found himself getting hot... his eyes scanned Travis' face and shit, he couldn't help but admire Travis' beauty... The same was happening with Travis. A myriad of emotions had taken control of him, his mind and his heart. He couldn't even think clearly.

Antonio found himself getting closer and closer until their noses touched and brushed on each other. He slightly closed his eyes but...

"Get off me!" Travis said harshly, pushing the guy off him.

Antonio came back to his senses and he quickly got up. Travis too got up and the both of them looked at each other angrily. Travis shook his head and started getting granny out of there.

"Are you gonna let him take mother?" Emma asked Antonio angrily. "He's gonna..."

But she didn't even finish her sentence. Antonio was already storming out of there, going upstairs. He left the entire family in shock and went upstairs and straight to his room. He locked the door and once he reached there, he went straight to the bed.

"Fuck!" He swore, furiously gripping the beddings. He pulled on them and threw all of them to the floor. "Fuck! I hate you so much, Travis. I hate you!" He screamed, his voice filling the entire room. "I hate you so much!"

He felt like he was going insane. He threw everything he could get his hands on in that room, clothes, cups, decors and even flowers. He was really so mad. He went to the bathroom and washed his face angrily before he stared himself in the mirror.

But when he looked in the huge mirror, there was someone else there, someone that scared the shit out of him. It was him but he was dressed differently in a black t-shirt with a band around his head. He looked really happy and he was smiling. Even his hair looked different, longer. Antonio felt his heart pound when he saw that person, the past him. He was definitely scared.

Antonio rubbed his face and looked in the mirror but the person was still there. He gasped sharply, taking a step back.

"What the..."

"Why are you so upset, Antonio?" The guy in the mirror asked, still smiling. "You've hated Praveen bitterly for the past six years. Even when you saw Travis for the first time, you diverted that hatred to him and all because he shares the same face with Praveen."

The guy placed his hand on his chin. "Why did dancing with him and kissing him the other night put you out of sorts? Even today, just a few minutes back when you fail on top of him."

Antonio shook his head angrily. "It's not true."

The guy laughed mockingly. "Really? So, tell me. Do you hate him? Are you sure you just don't hate yourself instead?"

"Why the fuck should I hate myself?" He chuckled bitterly, fighting his tears. "He cheated on me. He got fucked by that... that..." Antonio couldn't even say the word. "... I am the one that was hurt, right here!" He hit his chest hard. "And I will make him feel that pain, I swear. I don't care about him being Travis but he'll regret everything he has ever done to me, even taking granny today."

The reflection laughed, raising an eyebrow. "Okay, fine! He betrayed you. He left you heartbroken but what about you?" The reflection winked.

"Me?" Antonio roared, pointing at himself. "What did I do?"

"You weren't exactly faithful when he was married to you." He said, still wearing a smile. "You were still with Bruce and..."

"But I..."

"Trying to be defensive, huh?"

"Shut the fuck up!" Antonio gripped his own hair, pulling on it. He felt like he was gonna pass out from the pain and anger he felt. "I was the one that was hurt and nothing can be compared to that. I was ready to give up everything for him. I was ready to love him but what did he fucking do. He broke my heart and I thought I was gonna recover but it still hurts so don't you dare compare me to him."

He furiously raised his face to look into the mirror but the person he had been talking to a few seconds back was no longer there. All he saw was just an angry looking man staring back at him. Fuck, it was just too much. He stormed out of the bathroom, banging the door like he was going insane.

***

"I can't believe he had the guts to come to our house and get my mother!" Emma raged, groaning like an old lady on her death bed. "I mean, wasn't entering our company enough? We're having so many problems because of that boy? Whom does he think he is? That boy is definitely up to something, I swear. And believe me, it's something really bad."

Emilia was seated with her face between her palms, trying to get her head straight. The person she had seen was not Praveen. He might have looked like him but he really wasn't him. The way he was talking to Antonio, arguing with him and even answering back, she was sure that Praveen wouldn't do that. But why would he return suddenly in her son's life.

"But aunt, what if he was really just trying to help out?" Celine asked softly. "You know that granny hasn't been doing well and after six long years, she finally got comfortable with him and she's doing well."

"Really?" Emma laughed, folding her arms. "Only you can suggest something so stupid, Celine. That boy is up to no good. What should I say to you?" She yelled.

"Aunt..."

"Not now, Eduardo!" She rudely said, her eyes still on Celine. "Wasn't breaking Antonio's heart once enough? Did he have to come back to hurt him some more? Well, we get the fact that he's not Praveen but he shares the same face with him and he knows exactly what Antonio feels and that's why he continues doing that. What spell has that bitch cast on you?"

Paul was confused with what was going on. "Um, sorry..." He apologized, slightly moving closer. "...what's going on? I seem to be getting..."

"Well, my dear, there's nothing to be confused about here." Emma said harshly. "That boy, Travis or whatever you call him was once married to Antonio six years ago. He came here with the motive of stealing our entire wealth together with his lover. When we found out, Antonio was heartbroken and..."

"No!" Paul shook his head, a frown appearing on his face. "Travis, that's impossible. Travis is the son of Richard Marasigan. He had been living abroad and that's where I met him three years ago so..."

"It doesn't really matter." Emma said harshly. "He shares the same face with the enemy of this family. And I am pretty sure that he's got a hidden agenda."

"But Travis is one of the ri..."

"Paul, please, come with me." Ethan took his hand and started getting him out of there. "I'll explain what's going on, okay? Please!"

The two men left.

"I am pretty sure that boy is just out here to impress my husband." Bruce clenched his fists. "Did you see what he did? He deliberately pulled my husband so that they fell to the floor together. That boy is just after my husband and I won't allow him to succeed. This has been his plan all along. He first entered the company and then pretended to help granny and now he's got her. What will he do next?"

Celine rolled her eyes, shaking her head.

"This was supposed to be a very important day for my brother but he ruined it all." Andrea snapped, feeling all evil and powerful. "He has no regard for people's privacy. That boy has got guts and I will make him pay."

Emma shook her head. She was just so angry. But when she saw Emilia seated with her face between her palms, her anger went overboard.

"I bet Emilia must be so happy. She wanted this."

"Excuse me!" Emilia quickly raised her head. She was really surprised by Emma's painful words. "How can I be happy when my son is suffering? Which mother on this earth would be happy when her family is getting broken? Do you think that ill of me?"

"Oh please!" Emma rolled her eyes angrily. "You don't have to pretend. It's not like you've had the best interest of your son and this family. Your intention has been to hurt us all along and I am pretty sure you were happy when you saw him taking mother."

"Really, Emma?" Emilia's tears were again rolling. "You don't know what you're talking about. For the last six years, all I have tried to do is to earn my son's forgiveness. I love him so much and I want to see my family happy again."

"Well, that's a dream you'll die with because this family was already destroyed six years ago and it will never be happy unless you leave us the fuck alone!" Her voice rose and pierced Emilia's heart so hard. It hurt and Emilia felt like she had died. "I warned my brother about you but did he listen to me? No!" She stamped her foot so hard that Emilia slightly closed her eyes. "He was too blinded by his love for you that he didn't even see the devil he was marrying.

Now it's happening. Your true colors have been revealed. You've made this family unhappy. You brought that boy home six years ago. You made mother's mental state to be unstable all because of what had happened and I wouldn't be surprised if you killed my brother and..."

"Aunt, please, that's enough!" Eduardo chimed, his voice rising and surprising everyone there. "I won't have you insult my mother and put all those accusations on her. She is..."

"What?" Emma's mouth gaped in surprise. "You still defend her even after knowing that..."

"Yes! Because she's a very good woman." He said hoarsely, wrapping one arm around her. "What crime has she committed that everyone thinks shit of her. Was bringing a boy she thought would make her son happy a crime? Do you also know that it was father's last wish?"

vanalas
vanalas
226 Followers