Raging Love Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The man's smile just went overboard. "Impressive! Your Italian is really great!"

"When you spend most of your life abroad, you pick up one or two languages." He chuckled happily.

Andrea rolled her eyes, feeling like she was being possessed with a demon of anger. The same could be said for Bruce. He just wanted to snap Travis' neck and kill him. Antonio was dumbstruck. He just heard Travis speak Italian, something that took him almost his entire life to learn. Was he really Praveen, he thought as he felt something that he didn't even understand slowly form deep within him.

"Well, thanks for meeting me on such short notice." Mr. Romano apologized. "I wanted to make this deal before I travel back to Italy this evening. I have been doing business with your father for a long time now. I have heard of the great progress you've made since you took over."

"Thanks. But you don't have to apologize. After all, it's just business." He smiled. "When it calls, you have to answer it."

"That's right." The man nodded. "I really, really like you. Shall we? We have a lot to discuss and such little time."

"Of course!"

Travis and Mr. Romano walked away arm in arm, smiling and talking like new found lovers to Antonio's dismay and Bruce and Andrea's annoyance. They remained standing there like statues, wondering on what they were gonna do next. Was their weekend ruined before it even started?

***

Bruce entered the room angrily and he was already throwing everything on his way, screaming like he was going insane. He felt like something was crawling up his skin, making him really angry. He was so mad that his breaths sounded like a whirlwind.

"Hey, Bruce..."

"Why?" Bruce literally cried, gripping his hair. "Why does that bitch always manage to make me so angry? I hate him and I wanna kill him, I swear. He always..."

"I know exactly what you're talking about." Andrea rushed to him, holding his arms firmly. "But listen to me, Bruce. We haven't really lost anything. We're not going to allow him to make us feel defeated and..."

"He fucking appears everywhere Antonio and I go." He snapped, clenching on his fists. "I hate that bitch and I swear I am gonna make him pay this time."

At that moment, Emma came inside the room with a smile on her face. But she lost it when she saw the tension that was in the room. She had been happy. She was just from getting a really gorgeous massage of her life. She had a towel wrapped around her pits and her hair was made into a pouf.

"What's going on here?" Emma asked, getting closer to the two friends. "Why do you look like someone died?"

"Well, aunt..." Bruce furiously rushed to her, looking into her eyes. "...you won't believe what's happening right now. That Travis Marasigan is here."

"What!" Emma roared, feeling a wave of anger sweep her off her feet. "Are you kidding me? How did he even know that we're here?"

Bruce gave a sigh of frustration, gripping his hair. "I don't know. But that bitch came here with an Italian man. He said that they were having a meeting here. But I am pretty sure that it's a lie."

Emma clenched her teeth, feeling her body vibrating in anger. "I have had it with that son of a bitch! Why the hell can't he just stay in his lane? Why is he everywhere?"

"I don't know, aunt!" Andrea sighed gloomily, sitting down on the bed. "Honestly, I don't even know what we're supposed to do. Before that bitch came back, we used to live happy lives. But it's like he's a demon that's sucking our blood and I just don't know what to do."

"How's Antonio?"

"Fortunately, Ethan arrived in time and they're talking outside." Bruce groaned. "But we really need to do something about this Travis issue. We had a perfect plan to just be as a family and forget about our troubles. I was just about to have a romantic swim with my husband but he managed to ruin it all."

Now that he thought about it, Bruce felt the raging fire burning inside of him. He was really mad. He wasn't gonna spare Travis.

"That boy really has no idea who he is messing with. I swear..."

"Try to calm down!" Andrea quickly got up from the bed. "We really need to be careful with that boy. All the previous encounters that we've had with him have ended up really bad for us. Remember that he's fearless and more confident than Praveen and most of all..." She paused and gulped, feeling a shiver going down her spine. "...he's really rich. We don't know what he's capable of and..."

"I don't give a fuck about him!" Bruce groaned, brushing his hand angrily. "I have worked so hard to find myself at this position, Andrea. We've made a lot of sacrifices to just let this boy ruin everything for us. Whenever we have an encounter with him, Antonio's behavior seems to be getting worse. With each encounter, Antonio drifts away from me and I can't tolerate that anymore."

Emma sighed, rubbing on Bruce's shoulder. "I know what you're talking about and your fears. I also see a point in what you've said. There's a way that that boy manages to change Antonio's mood whenever he's around. We were getting really close to bringing back the Antonio that we had in the past but with the appearance of that boy, it's really difficult. He keeps on reminding Antonio of his heart break and his betrayal. I don't want to see him in the same position that he was in years ago."

Andrea knew that they really had to do something and quick.

"That boy could ruin everything that we've built for the last six years." Andrea said, her voice sounding like she was freezing. "He could ruin everything completely and that would be really, really bad for us. We really need to be careful with him and..."

"No!" Bruce shook his head angrily. "This time I won't let it go." He vowed. "I am not gonna be defeated this time. I swear, I will have my day with that Travis Marasigan!"

He clenched his fists and looked at his two culprits. He was gonna show Travis hell this time and that was a promise.

***

Antonio was seated in the bar, right at the counter with his friend, enjoying a glass of wine or rather burying himself in his wine. He was having a really bad day... he had a terrible headache and there were a lot of thoughts in his little head. It was just too much for him.

Antonio's heart was pounding so violently that he groaned each time it did... his breaths were harsh and his body was shaking a little bit. All that was in his head were images of Travis, Travis and Travis. He didn't understand how someone like him had managed to make his life miserable in such short time. His anger was at the surface and he was ready to hit something, anything.

Antonio groaned, emptying the entire glass in his mouth. He started pouring himself another and from that sigh from his best friend, he knew that he wasn't happy.

"You can as well leave me alone, Ethan!" His voice was really low but harsh. "I don't need your company and besides..."

"Are you kidding me? Look at you!" He gestured with his hand. "I am still wondering how you haven't gotten drunk. Only God knows how many glasses you've taken. Are you trying to kill yourself with drinking?"

Antonio laughed in mock. "It's just wine. It takes me really long to get drunk. If I wanted to get drunk, I would have gone for something stronger and..." He paused and laughed, playing with his glass. "You know what? I don't know how he manages to ruin my mood whenever I see him."

Ethan didn't need to be a genius to figure out who he was talking about.

He sighed. "Antonio, you don't have to..."

"Why?" Antonio snapped, furiously hitting the glass on the table. Luckily, it didn't break. "Why do I feel like killing something whenever I see him? Why do I want to hurt him so much and yet feels weak to do it? Why do I even keep on fucking bumping into him?"

Ethan tried to make his friend calm by touching him but the guy retaliated. His voice was really so loud but luckily, there were a few people in the bar and they didn't pay much attention.

"Every time I see him, it reminds of me of the truth, the truth that I want to forget. It reminds me of what that cheater did to me. It drives me insane with anger and I feel like I am burning inside."

Ethan slightly closed his eyes. "Look, I understand that..."

"You don't understand shit!" Antonio snapped, furiously getting up from the chair. "No one can understand what I go through whenever I see that boy's face. No one! And maybe it's about time I gave him a dose of his own medicine. I'll make him feel the pain and anger that I go through whenever I see his face!"

"Antonio!"

But it was too late, Antonio stormed out of the bar. Ethan could feel his friend's pain. He could even see it in his face and it killed him like crazy. He loved Antonio so much to see him continue suffering. He really didn't deserve it.

"God! Please, help him out, please. I can't watch him suffer anymore." He said under his breath.

***

Travis was walking gracefully near the pool, enjoying the view of the beautiful water and the sound it made. It somehow made him smile and want to dive inside. It was a cold night but he wouldn't have loved it any other way. After such a long meeting, he just wanted to relax.

Travis was wearing a tight black short with a white shirt that was unbuttoned, revealing his sexy chest that could seduce any guy. He had his sandals on his feet and his hair was tied backwards, revealing his cute face. He just wanted to relax.

He stopped and just began staring into the pool, enjoying the view. He missed his son a lot and was just from talking to him. He'd have loved to bring him along but he wouldn't dare make that mistake. He didn't want any of the Gonzalez finding out about Sean.

"What are you still doing here?" Travis was gotten out of his thoughts when he heard a really familiar voice.

He looked past his shoulder and saw Bruce and Andrea standing close to him. They were still wearing the same swim suits but had towels wrapped around their necks. But they also had grins on their faces.

"I thought you were only here for a meeting." Bruce said, taking a sip of his Mediterranean juice. "And it looks like you've changed."

"And why not!" He smiled, folding his arms on his chest. "After all, I am by the pool."

"Weren't you supposed to leave by now? Your meeting didn't end or something?" Andrea asked, smiling like a bitch. "Or maybe you've decided to seduce some guys seeing that there are a lot of famous guys around here?"

Both he and Bruce laughed in mock.

Travis dropped his hands to his hips and chuckled softly. "Well, on the contrary, I am not like you. I don't fall so easily. I smartened up!" He smiled cockily. "I was once burned badly by a man who did nothing but toy with me, who merely used me... who deceived me."

Bruce gave an evil grin, getting closer to the beautiful boy. "So... where is all that bitterness coming from, huh?"

Travis walked a bit closer to Bruce, staring right into his eyes with a bold look. "I am not the kind who needs to flirt to get anybody's attention."

Bruce gave a sexy wink, biting his lips. He knew what Travis meant by what he had said.

"Is it really my fault if all the men choose to flirt with me?" He chuckled happily together with Andrea. "I am a model. I am really beautiful, sexy and I have a body to die for. Everyone wants a piece of me so it's not really my fault!" He shrugged.

"That comes with being cheap!" Travis said like he didn't even care.

Hearing him, Bruce lost the smile on his face and felt the anger forming deep within. "What did you say?"

"I said you're cheap!"

"How dare you!" Bruce sneered, clenching his fists. "If there's anyone here who's cheap like a whore it's you!" He pointed. "I know exactly what you're doing. All that bullshit about a meeting! I am not stupid. You've always been trying hard to seduce my husband and that's why you're here. I know men like you and how desperate and hungry you are for married and powerful men."

Travis looked lost at first, staring at Bruce like he was angry. Then he burst into laughter.

"You know, I would have gotten angry at that but..." He paused and eyed Bruce from head to toe. "...it's not really worth my time. You're entitled to an opinion and I think you should learn to keep it to yourself. I am not interested in your husband he's the last man on earth that I'd consider ever having something with. So you're very safe and..."

"Really?" Andrea laughed, folding her arms on her chest. "We're not stupid, Travis. We know exactly what you want and we can assure that you'll not have it. Entering our company, faking to help granny and now following us here..."

"You're so full of yourself, Andrea!" Travis rolled his eyes. "But it's understandable. After all, it runs in the family." He laughed, getting Andrea angry. "My business in the company is none of your concern." His face got stern. "And it's also none of your business whether I am helping your grandmother or faking it. My business here is also none of your concern. Your family doesn't interest me at all.

I am a member of this resort and my father owns shares here." He loved the incredulous look on both Andrea and Bruce's faces. It was priceless and he wished he had taken a picture. "So whatever family..." He paused, looking at them in disgust. "...following you bullshit that's in your mind, I suggest you erase it."

Bruce felt like ripping Travis' head off. He was so mad. "And what do you think, Travis? We're supposed to be..."

"I don't expect you to do anything!" Travis snarled, breathing like he was in a battle. "I know the two of you very well and you like intimidating people. But with me, it just doesn't work. So I suggest you try that on someone else. And for the record..." He got even closer, enjoying the anger on their faces. "...I still haven't forgotten what you did to me so you better watch out!"

Bruce frowned. "What the heck are you talking about?"

"Oh, Bruce, even you can't be so blind!" He gave a mocking smile. "Who else but your... darling Praveen come back to life?"

Bruce's heart just gave a really violent pound in his chest and he took a step back, feeling like his strength had just given up on him. His breaths suddenly turned into pants as his eyes widened. He got really pale and sweat broke on his skin. He was really scared and his hands began shaking. Shit! Andrea too was having the same reaction. She was so pale and weak.

Travis enjoyed the look on both their faces, priceless! They looked like deer caught in the headlight and he found it really funny and satisfying. His heart jumped with joy and that grin on his face brightened up.

One moment, he was grinning and the next he was laughing.

"Relax!" He laughed, patting on Bruce's shoulder. "I was just messing with you. You don't have to look like you've just seen a ghost!"

Bruce felt like he was able to breathe again. He had been so scared that he had felt like passing out. He slowly wiped the sweat forming on his forehead and tried to open his mouth to speak but he found he was dumbstruck. He honestly thought Praveen had come back and he knew what they did.

"But why do you look so pale at the mention of that name? I thought you wanted me to be him so much so why the hell do you look pale?" He mocked, watching as the two friends looked at each other. "Knowing the two of you, you probably tortured the poor guy. But what do I know?" He shrugged.

He walked right in between them and left laughing. Travis was so happy that he'd finally put some fear in the souls of the idiots. He had huge smile on his face as he went away but something happened, something that scared him a bit.

Travis felt someone wrap arms around his waist from behind and hold him tightly. He stopped in his tracks, felt frozen and wondered what was going. Travis was about to turn when...

"Uncle Praveen!" A cute voice spoke, holding him even tighter. "I missed you so much. Where have you been? You haven't been there to cook for me and sing me to sleep. I missed you so much."

Travis felt his heart freeze and adrenaline started preying on him. He tried to breathe just fine but realized that it was impossible. He was filled with a myriad of emotions and just froze without even turning. He didn't even know that he had teared up until he felt a tear go down his cheek.

"Where did you go, uncle Praveen? I missed you so much. Please, come back home."

Travis didn't know what to do. He felt like a bucket of emotions had just been poured on it. Ryan, little Ryan that he had left without even saying goodbye to. He knew without even looking at him that he was Ryan. But...

"Ryan!" It was Emma's angry voice. "What do you think you're doing? Come here right now!"

"No, granny, I..."

"I said come here!" Emma angrily pulled his hoody and got him away from Travis. "What the hell do you think you're doing?"

"Uncle Prav..."

"Don't call him that!" Emma warned, pulling on little Ryan's hand hard.

"Ouch!" Ryan winced. "You're hurting me, granny!"

"He's not your uncle and he's not Praveen, do you understand?" She yelled at the little boy, making him shed tears. "Don't you ever mention that name again because I have warned you about it!"

Travis quickly rubbed his tears and glanced behind, landing his eyes on Ryan. He had really grown up, 11 years or something. He was really, really handsome and Travis didn't like the fact that Emma was hurting him. Shit! But he couldn't do anything. He just sighed and walked out of there.

Emilia and Celine were just as shocked when they saw Travis right there at the resort. They had just returned from where they went only to find the commotion going on.

"How many times must I..."

"Emma, what do you think you're doing?" Emilia went to Ryan's rescue. The little boy held her tightly and sobbed. "You're hurting your grandson. He's just a little boy and..."

"I didn't ask for your opinion in this matter, Emilia!" She brushed rudely, gesturing her to keep quiet. "How I raise my grandson or how I talk to him and discipline him is none of your business." She thrust her hand forward and gripped Ryan, pulling him to herself. "So you better keep quiet and focus on yourself next time."

Emilia raised her hands like she was surrendering. "I am sorry. Anyway, what's going on? Why was that boy here?"

Emma laughed, getting closer to Emilia. "Why don't you follow him and go and ask him since the both of you have the same mission? All of you only want to destroy us."

With an angry groan, she stormed out of there, pulling on Ryan like she wanted to hurt him. It was heartbreaking to see. Emilia remained standing there, looking confused and very hurt. Everyone else left, except for Celine. She wrapped her arms around her mother in law, rubbing on her shoulders.

Emilia sighed, feeling heartbroken once again. She had been happy spending some time with her son and his wife and her two grandkids. But now that she was back, she remembered all her pain.

"What's going on, Celine?" She sighed in pain. "Why does he keep appearing everywhere? Can't he just leave us alone? We're having more problems as it is and he's making it worse. When will this curse go away from us?"

Celine tried her best to smile. "Please, don't blame yourself for this. Very soon, all our problems will go away. The almighty sees and he will restore our happiness and love back. I promise. Now let's go inside."

Emilia nodded and the both of them went inside.

Meanwhile...

'I love you so much uncle!' Ryan's voice rang in Travis' head. 'I love your food!'

Travis got really emotional as he went down memory lane. He had loved Ryan like a son in the past and that love had suddenly resurfaced when he saw the boy earlier. He was standing at corner, looking towards the pool with tears in his eyes. God, he'd never gotten so emotional seeing anyone from the Gonzalez house. But now that he had seen Ryan, he just wished he had hugged him and kissed him. Hell, the pain that he had felt when he saw him crying was just too much. God! It was too much.