Raging Love Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Travis felt his heart in his throat, taking his breath away. He was having flashbacks of his painful past six years back and it was driving him insane. It was like he was suddenly weak. He couldn't think straight and he felt fear slip through him.

Meanwhile, Bruce and Andrea were standing there watching the whole commotion with evil grins. Their plans had been successful and results that they had hoped for were showing. They'd gotten the Antonio they wanted which meant they won the war.

"You're so fucking annoying!" Antonio threw his hand angrily and turned to leave from there. But he had only walked a short distance when...

"I am not getting personal." Travis said softly, making Antonio stop in his tracks. "You're getting personal."

The moment Antonio heard that, he furiously turned and looked at the boy, feeling his blood boiling within him and anger taking ahold of him like a huge storm. He furiously walked to the boy and looked at him.

"What did you just say?"

"I said you're getting personal with me and not vice versa!" Travis said confidently, not minding that he had tears in his eyes. He wasn't gonna let Antonio intimidate him. "I don't need to get personal with you because I don't have any enmity with you. Why in the hell would I play such a stunt when I very well know that the boy in that picture has my face." He yelled. He was getting angry.

"Do you think I am stupid? What would I gain from this rather than humiliating myself?"

He angrily rubbed his tears but they came flowing again.

"Since I came here, you always get angry at everything." He said angrily. "Do you see the evil in every person? You call me foolish, stupid, a whore, all kinds of words. But it's better to be foolish that to be an intelligent person like you."

Antonio felt his anger overflowing and he got closer, raising his hand. "You..."

"You can't burn the entire world in the fire of your retribution, Mr. Antonio Gonzalez!" He raged. "Ever since I came here, you've done nothing but try to hurt me. You always talk about your husband's betrayal and how he was a whore." He said with tears flowing. "You claimed you loved him so much and he betrayed you.

But did you at least try to find out what was really going on? Did you even listen to him when he was trying to explain to you? No!"

Antonio couldn't fight his tears. They came flowing and he dropped his eyes to the floor, trying to contain the pain that was increasing. Bruce and Andrea slowly started losing their smiles. They hadn't expected Travis to answer back.

"Your husband loved you so much despite being married to an arrogant, egocentric maniac like you." He added. "He played his role very well despite experiencing nothing but hatred and pain from you. You didn't even think twice about how he was gonna feel before you accused him of cheating and calling him a whore. But he still loved you despite everything that you did.

But perhaps you didn't deserve that kind of love, Mr. Gonzalez!" He yelled.

Antonio felt those words hit him in the heart and he could feel it go cold. It was really painful. He slowly raised his head, his fists shakings uncontrollably. He was only seconds away from hurting the boy in front of him.

"A boy who probably loved you unconditionally his entire life and just because you saw some pictures that were probably fake..." He sobbed. "...does all your love for him turn false? And yet you claimed you loved him. What kind of love was that?"

Antonio couldn't fight his tears anymore. His face got flooded and he felt really weak with the words that Travis had used on him. He couldn't be there anymore. He tried to go out of there but Travis furiously gripped his arm and pulled him back, staring him right in the eyes.

"Shit!" Andrea muttered, feeling a bit nervous. "This boy is ruining our plans. I wonder what drama he'll create next."

"What's your problem, huh?" Travis asked angrily, nodding. "Why aren't you talking?" He hit Antonio's chest hard, making him take a step back. "Are you afraid that what you've heard today might be right? If you accept for once that you were wrong about your husband then what will happen to you?"

Antonio was acting like he was about to go insane, his eyes getting redder. There were a lot of voices in his head and he didn't even know what to listen to anymore.

"Why are you silent now?" He pushed him again. "Answer me! Speak up! Why are you silent? You're silent because you know that you were wrong and..."

"Enough!" Antonio snapped, his voice sounding like a violent storm. "What fucking truth are you talking about? Who are you and how are you related to me? What kind of stupid mind do you possess? Telling someone that you love them while fucking another man behind their back is not called love but betrayal.

And what the fuck did he expect me to do when I realized about his betrayal? That I was gonna go crazy due to my love and die? I used to love him boundlessly... but not for betrayal. I told you, my hatred is more boundless than my love."

Travis felt a whole lot pain. He wasn't connected to Antonio in any way but it still hurt like hell.

"I will not give him the pleasure of my death!" He said hoarsely, raising his finger at Travis. "I don't deserve this!" He raged, making Travis take a step back. He had honestly thought Antonio was gonna slap but the man just furiously stamped on the floor. "I try to be nice for once but never did I imagine that I was being nice to a snake. Now neither will be nice nor will I let anyone trick me like the way you've done and trust me, you'll pay and you'll wish for death."

Travis tried to suppress his tears but they came flowing once again.

"I'll save myself from all this pain. But you..." He furiously rubbed his face. "...you'll feel the full impact of my storm so if I were you, I would watch my step. Your stupid lecture won't change the fact that Praveen was a cheater. He was a bloody cheat!"

Travis sobbed slowly, staring right into those eyes. "You've gone insane." Travis said between clenched teeth. "You ignore the truth even when it's right in front of you. But your husband was the unlucky one for loving a man like you because you didn't deserve it. He did the right thing by leaving you because you don't deserve to be loved.

And always remember that as you sow, so you shall reap. That is fate. Good luck with your life, Mr. Gonzalez!"

He looked at him once, shook his head angrily and got out of there, leaving Antonio standing there with all the voices torturing him. All the people there felt pity for him because they'd never seen him cry. But the most painful thing was seeing their dear Travis in tears.

Meanwhile, Travis got out of the building and he was in tears. It hurt so bad reliving those painful moments from six years and hearing additional words from Antonio. He leaned on a pillar and sobbed uncontrollably, covering his mouth. He had wished things had gone differently. But as usual, Antonio was the same asshole as before.

As he was busy crying, Travis felt a hand rubbing his back and he quickly rose. When he saw the person that was there, he threw himself in his arms and cried while holding him tightly.

"Shh. I came as soon as I heard." Santiago said as he wrapped his arms around him. "Your guard called me and told me everything that was going on. I am sorry I couldn't be here sooner."

Travis sobbed. "It's fine, Santiago. You're here already as usual to save me. Thank you so much."

"Where's that bastard?" Santiago groaned, cupping Travis' cheeks. He rubbed his tears softly. Man, he got so mad when he saw Travis crying. "I want to give him what he deserves today."

"No, Santiago!" Travis shook his head abruptly. "Let's just go. I wanna get out of here, please. I need to be somewhere very important and I want you to come with me."

Santiago run his fingers through Travis' hair and smiled brightly. "You know I am ready to go with you anywhere you want."

Travis smiled and chuckled softly. "Thank you."

Both of them turned to leave but got shocked when they saw Antonio standing right in front of them with his eyes wide open and his mouth gaping. Tears were on his face and he looked like he'd seen a ghost.

Santiago clenched his fists angrily and started getting closer. But Travis gripped his arm and brought him.

"Forget it, Santiago." He said, locking his eyes with the man who was looking like a statue. "Some people are not worth touching. I don't want you to soil your hands with his blood. Let's just go."

Santiago gave Antonio one angry look before he turned and then went to the car with Travis without even looking. Both of them drove off.

Antonio couldn't believe what he'd just seen. He couldn't feel his heart beating and neither did he feel his breaths. His body was so cold, completely frozen and he trembled. He didn't know what he felt, whether anger or fear. He had just seen Santiago with Travis and that meant that...

"Prav... Pra..." Antonio was so scared and shocked.

He remembered the argument he had just been from having with Travis, all the painful memories from his past came back to haunt him and he felt like he was going insane. Without even realizing it, he rushed to his car and drove off like a maniac.

***

Bruce entered the house slowly, lost deep in thought. There was a lot going on in his mind and he was really, really mad. He had made a perfect plan, a really good plan but now he had no idea if it had even worked. Travis had probably ruined everything. He was only praying in his heart that everything turned in his favor.

Bruce started heading up the stairs and he only took three steps before he felt someone pulling his shirt. He got out of his thoughts, took a turn and found someone that really annoyed him holding the hem of his shirt.

"Uncle, sorry..." Sean apologized, looking up at Bruce whose anger just overshoot and he had no idea why. "...do you know where handsome uncle is? I was..."

"Don't you have anything else to do?" Bruce angrily pulled the hem from the boy's hands. "And I don't even know why the hell you even come here. Don't you have your own house or what?"

Bruce's voice was so loud that little Sean got scared. He lost the smile on his face and just looked at him in fear. "I am sorry, uncle..."

"And I am not your uncle!" He glowered, looking at the boy in disgust. "If I were you, I wouldn't even come to this house because no one likes you here. We all hate you and we don't wanna see you. Do you get it?"

Sean shook his head. "You're lying." He said in a tiny voice. "Stephanie and handsome uncle really like me. You're lying and you're very mean."

Bruce laughed sinisterly, not minding that he was talking to a child. "You can suit yourself. But while you're here, stay the fuck away from me. Do you understand?"

Sean just looked at Bruce without saying a word. Bruce hissed and then furiously turned to leave but...

"I want handsome uncle!" Sean pulled his shirt again.

Bruce had no idea what possessed him but he furiously turned and smacked the little boy across the face. He heard the boy's scream and the next thing, the little boy was rolling down the staircase. When he reached the ground, he was lying lifeless with blood coming out of his forehead and somewhere from the head.

Bruce felt his heart pound sharply and his breaths seized for a second. His eyes widened and he froze on the staircase, looking at the boy in fear. Shit! He swore the boy looked dead. He felt really cold and tears formed in his eyes.

"Oh my God, Sean!" Celine gave a deafening scream when she saw the boy lying on the floor. She started running to him and she slowly held him in her arms. He didn't even move. "Sean!" She screamed. "Sean, please get up."

Then she looked at the staircase and saw Bruce standing there trembling. "What have you done, you monster? Don't you know that this is a child?"

"I... I didn't mean to. I swear, I..."

"Shut up!" Celine barked, tears rolling down her cheeks. She had never been so mad in her life before. "Mother! Please, come here!"

Emilia came rushing together with the rest of the family members except for Antonio.

"Oh my God, what happened?" Emilia knelt in front of a crying Celine, holding Sean's hand. "What happened to him?"

"Please, mother, we've got to take him to the hospital before he loses lots of blood." Celine cried. "Please."

"What happened?"

Celine glanced at Bruce. "That monster pushed him off the stairs."

Emilia looked at Bruce and she didn't know what possessed her. She furiously rose, rushed to him and before he could even say anything, she smacked him across the face so hard that everyone that saw just covered their mouths. Bruce held his painful cheek, giving Emilia angry eyes.

"How dare..."

"Not another word, you stupid excuse of a son in law!" She roared, pointing her finger at him. "If anything happens to this boy, I will kill you myself. That is a promise and not even the almighty will save you today."

She quickly turned and helped Celine get Sean up. His body was getting cold and he was losing blood. Both of them stormed out of the house like the hounds of hell were after them. They couldn't allow anything to happen to the boy.

Bruce remained standing there, holding his cheek and wondering what had happened. He knew that Antonio was very fond of the boy and he wasn't gonna spare him. With a groan, he furiously left the house.

***

Antonio had his eyes on the road, his foot on the accelerator and his hands gripping the driving wheel so hard that if it was flexible, it would have been broken. His car was driving at lightning speed and though he had his eyes on the road, he couldn't even see clearly.

'I love you so much, Antonio.' Praveen's words rang through him.

Antonio remembered the first time he'd slept with Praveen, the passionate night that had awaken his feelings. He regretted everything as it caused him nothing but a whole lot of pain.

'My name is not Praveen. I am not who you think I am."

Antonio then remembered what had happened a few minutes back. He had seen Santiago with Travis which meant that Travis was Praveen. He had come back to hurt him once again. It was so painful and he fallen for it like an idiot. Shit, he hot the driving wheel several times breathing like an animal.

'You've had me fooled once again, Praveen.' He thought as he added speed to his car. "Once again, you have betrayed me but this time you'll pay for it. Even I have the right to get love and faithfulness.' Tears were now forming in his eyes. 'I will never allow you to hurt me ever again, Praveen. You'll pay for this game, I swear. Even if it's the last thing I do.'

Antonio came back to his senses and he got the shock of his life when he realized that he was almost at the cliff. He furiously hit the brakes and the impact sent him furiously forward and he hit the driving wheel slightly before the car came to a halt. It hurt!

Antonio's heart was racing. He slowly raised his head and realized that had he not stopped his car even for a second, he'd have gone down the cliff. Shit! He'd have surely died and all because of Travis. He didn't even realize that he had been on the outskirts of town. God!

As Antonio was trying to recover from the impact of that save, he heard his phone ring and he didn't know when he answered it.

"Hello..."

'Antonio, please..." It was Celine and she sounded scared like she was crying.

"Celine!" He gasped. "What's going on?"

'It's Sean, Antonio!' She sobbed. 'He was hurt and we are taking him to the hospital. Please, you need to come.'

Antonio cut the call and slowly turned the car and drove like he was going insane. He got so scared when he heard that the young boy that he loved so much was hurt. He couldn't allow anything to happen to him.

***

Travis rose to his feet and slowly bowed in front of the idol in front of him which was smiling. He felt a bit better and he was only hoping the almighty's blessings were gonna be with his even as he did his final mission and got out of the Gonzalez's lives for good. All that he prayed for was for his plans to be successful.

Travis felt a hand on his shoulder and he took a glance behind, smiling at the handsome hunk. "You don't have to worry, Santiago. I am a fighter and I am absolutely fine. You said coming out as Praveen was gonna help us and there you have it. All we need to do is start with the blackmail wince we have the evidence and the almighty's blessings. Everything will turn in our favor."

Santiago nodded. "That's my champion." He smiled, squeezing his shoulder. "We should be heading home now. Sean might start looking for us."

Before Travis could nod, his phone started ringing and he saw that it was Vanessa speaking.

"Yes, aunt!"

'Travis... Travis!' Her voice was cutting and it was like she was crying.

"What's going on, aunt?" He glanced at Santiago, getting a bit scared. "Are you alright?"

'It's Sean. He was involved in accident. He fail down the stairs and he's hurt.'

Travis felt like something had just struck his heart, piercing it so badly. The pain he felt was blinding. His heart pounded violently and his breaths became heavy. Chills took control of his body and he got weak. He didn't even realize what was going on until he felt Santiago holding him tightly.

"What?" He gasped, tears rolling down his cheeks. "My son, aunt! What happened? Please, tell me he's alright."

'He went to Steph's house and he got hurt there. I am sorry. They've taken him to a hospital and that's where I am headed. I will send you the address."

"Aunt, please..."

'And one more thing,' Vanessa paused. 'Granny too fell. She was trying to get up but she fell and she has hurt herself. She's unconscious right now and I am taking to the same hospital. I will meet you there but please hurry.'

Travis cut the call and he was crying like a baby, looking right into Santiago's eyes. Santiago got scared and held his cheeks, looking deep into his eyes. Both their faces were closer and Travis was inconsolable. He was crying.

"Travis, tell me."

"My son!" Travis was trembling. "Granny! We need to go, Santiago. I will tell you everything."

"What..."

"Please, let's go. I need to be with my baby."

Travis couldn't believe his son was hurt. It was what he had feared most and it was coming true. Shit! He was having a panic attack.

Santiago kissed his forehead and smiled. "Sean will be okay. Please, come down. Let's go."

Travis nodded and then turned to leave. But the moment he turned, he got another shock of his life. He felt his heart miss a bit and a shiver went down his spine. His eyes widened and his mouth gaped, feeling really scared.

What did Travis see?

Find out in the next chapter.

****

Thanks for coming to the end of the seventh chapter. Please, don't forget to drop your comments and rates as well guys. We're almost reaching the pinnacle of this story and it will be a finale unlike before. You wouldn't afford to miss the grand finale of this fiery novella. Thank you so much once again for the love you've shown for this story. I promise that the next chapter will blow you away.

The theme songs are, "Crying in the club," by Camilla Cabello, "Thank you next," by Arianna Grande, "Somebody you loved," by Lewis Capaldi, "Take a bow," by Rihanna and "Jealous," by Labrinth.

Chapter 9 will drop very soon.

Feel the passion...