Raging Love Ch. 09

Story Info
Will the truth be finally out or will there be a twist?
21.8k words
4.66
4.6k
6

Part 10 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/05/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
vanalas
vanalas
226 Followers

Raging Love Ch. 09

Comments, critiques and tips are welcome.

***

Hello guys and welcome to the ninth chapter of this lovely series. I love you guys a lot and I thank you for your love and all your comments in the previous chapter. It shows that you guys really love this story a lot. I appreciate that. Get hooked with me even as we reach the grand finale. It's sad to say that we're almost at the end, just one more chapter and we say goodbye to Travis' tale. Who'll he end up with?

Don't forget to drop your comments and rate this chapter. I am definitely looking forward to your comments, whether negative or positive because they inspire me a lot. I love you once again.

Falling in love feels so good but it has its consequences. As Travis is out to clear his name, does he still have feelings for his ex-husband? Find out as your favorite story continues.

Raging love, feel the passion....

***

Antonio rushed to his family when he saw them standing quietly in the hospital near a door. Celine was holding Emilia's hands tightly, trying to contain herself and her face was teary. Emma, Bruce and Andrea stood still looking a bit nervous and Ethan was seated on the chair with his face between his palms.

"Celine!"

Celine felt a shiver when she heard Antonio's voice. She rushed to him, threw herself on his chest and sobbed softly. Antonio cupped her cheeks, looking into her teary face. He was really scared and restless.

"What happened? Where's Sean?"

Celine pointed towards the door shakily. "He's in there. Eduardo is working on him. He lost lots of blood but luckily, blood was available."

"Shit!" Antonio fumed, shaking his head. "How could this have happened to him? Where were all of you?" He yelled.

Celine rubbed her tears. "It was Bruce. He pushed him from the stairs."

Hearing Bruce's name, Antonio landed his eyes on Bruce and felt so much anger enter him. He had never hated Bruce the way he hated him that time. First of all, he was already in so much pain and anger and now, Bruce had just made things worse.

"Antonio, really, I swear..." Bruce started walking to him but just one gesture from Antonio made him stop. The man was so mad.

"Not a fucking word from that stupid mouth of yours." He warned, swinging his finger in the air. "I don't ever want to hear any word from you. How could you do this to a little boy? You're so despicable and I'll never forgive you for this. If anything happens to that boy, you'll pay with your life. I promise you."

Bruce felt chills all over his body and he just remained silent. He knew that Antonio meant every word that he had uttered. He had that serious look on his face, the look that scared Bruce to the core. He knew it was gonna be so difficult to make him understand.

Meanwhile, Vanessa came running like the hounds of hell were after her. She was dressed in a beautiful red designer's dress with slippers on her feet, looking beautiful and amazing. Her hair was tied backwards. When she saw Celine, she rushed to her and held her hands.

"Celine, where's my grandson?" She said, shaking her head in fear. "What happened to him? What did the doctor say?"

Celine tried to smile but she couldn't do it. "The doctor hasn't come out yet, Miss Vanessa but I can assure you that he's in good hands. My husband is working on him and I know that nothing will happen to him. Please, calm down."

"How can I calm down?" She said angrily. "I thought my grandson was gonna be in good hands. You assured me that you'll keep him safe and..."

"We're very sorry, ma'am!" Antonio spoke, putting his hands together as he moved closer to the woman that had her back to him. "Please, we don't..."

"You don't know what?" Vanessa furiously turned.

But the moment she turned, she felt her heart miss a beat and a really cold wind blew on her face. Strength left her and she felt like she didn't have any bones in her. Vanessa's heart then gave a sharp pound as a tear went down her cheek. The more she stared at the man, the weaker she became. It was like she was standing in a huge storm.

'Antonio Gonzalez!' She heard her own voice inside her head mutter.

Vanessa didn't want to believe that she was looking at Antonio Gonzalez but the man was standing right there staring into her eyes. She'd never been that scared in the last six years. Her heart pounded so violently that she thought she was gonna have a heart attack. All that time, she had let her grandson go to Celine's house but she didn't have any idea that he was actually going to his father's house. Shit! Her hands began trembling.

Antonio thought it strange that a woman he had never seen before was staring at him like that with her hands trembling. Maybe it was because she was in panic due to her grandson's accident.

"Ma'am, I am truly sorry." Antonio apologized, tears forming in his eyes. "We'll do everything we can to make sure that Sean is completely fine. This is our hospital and we'll take care of everything. As for..." He paused and glanced at Bruce. "...my husband who pushed him off the stairs, I'll make sure that he pays for his crime."

Bruce felt tears building in his eyes and his heart race uncontrollably. He knew just how much Antonio loved the little boy and the affection that he showed him.

"And ma'am, I am ready to receive any punishment you deem fit." Antonio added.

'Oh God,' Vanessa thought as sweat broke off her forehead. 'It's Antonio Gonzalez and his family. How could I have not known? It's gonna be a disaster if Travis comes here. Antonio is gonna find out about Sean and all his plans will be ruined. I need to get out of here and find a way to call him.'

She rubbed the sweat off her forehead and quickly turned to leave. But she got another shock when she saw Travis standing just in front of her looking like a statue. He had tears in his eyes... his fists were clenched and he sure looked mad. He was just looking at one person, Bruce and the anger that he felt was nothing like he'd ever experienced his entire life.

Travis could have said he was shocked but what he felt was beyond that. When he had first arrived and found the Gonzalez family, he had been shocked and had wanted to leave. But then he heard Antonio's words that Bruce had pushed his son from the staircase. He had gotten so mad that nothing was gonna prevent him from killing Bruce that day.

Suddenly, everyone saw Travis and they got shocked, wondering what he was doing there. Antonio got mad and he clenched his fists, rushing to him.

"What the fuck do you think..."

But he didn't even finish his sentence when Travis raised his hand and gestured him to keep quiet. Then he started walking to the shocked looking Bruce. The closer he got, the more he felt like venom was moving in his veins. He remembered what Bruce had done to him in the past and it just hurt a whole lot. When he however reached Bruce, he just stood straight, staring into his eyes with his fists clenched.

Bruce frowned. "What the hell..."

But Bruce was welcomed by a really dirty slap across his face, sending him flying to the floor. He fell to the floor with a thud, hitting his arm painfully. He groaned and furiously held his cheek, giving Travis angry eyes.

"How dare you!" He furiously rose, breathing like a war fighter. "How dare you follow me here and... ow!" He screamed in pain, holding his other cheek while taking a step backwards. Travis had slapped him hard again.

Bruce's heart started racing violently and his breaths became heavy. He was now staring at Travis like a scared dog because he was that scary. He was expecting someone from his family to come to his aid but everyone there was just as shocked as he was.

A tear of anger went down Travis' cheek as he got closer, clenching his fists. "How dare you, Bruce! Who the fuck do you think you are? Didn't you get satisfied by torturing me six years ago? Didn't you get satisfied by hurting me every chance that you got?"

Bruce got confused with Travis' words. "What the fuck are you talking about? You've got insane."

Travis chuckled through his pain. "You can play with my life, you can play with my feelings and you can do whatever you want with me. But I will not take it if you play with my life. I am ready to kill anyone just to protect him, do you understand?"

Bruce was getting confused by the moment. Even his allies had frowns on their faces, wondering what he was talking about. Ethan was standing there acting like a lost puppy, shaking his head.

"Travis, what's this?" Ethan gasped, getting closer. "What's the meaning of this? Please, this is not the time..."

"This is the right time to settle this." Travis said harshly, not for a second looking at Ethan. "This bastard can do whatever he wants to me but I will not let him hurt my son!" He yelled, his voice sounding like a storm.

Bruce felt like someone had just stabbed his heart. His eyes widened to the point where he felt like they were gonna pop out of his sockets. He started hyperventilating, breathing like he was in labor. He had no idea why he felt like he was running out of air.

Antonio on the other hand frowned, getting even more confused. He couldn't believe that Sean was Travis' son. Everyone else too was confused and they just watched with frowns on their faces.

"My son is my life, the only reason why I live." He added, pointing his shaky finger at Bruce. "Where were you when I was suffering for that boy? You didn't help me raise him and you didn't also help me give birth to him. I can kill for Sean and you're no exception."

Bruce shook his head, removing his hands from his cheeks. "You're even more insane than I thought." He said harshly in between clenched teeth. "And even more pathetic. You used your own son..."

"My son is my life and you don't have any right to talk about him." He warned, his face getting wet. "If I had known that it is your house he was coming at, I would have stopped him long ago. Why in the world would I bring my son to a house of monsters and..."

"That's enough!" Emma said harshly, furiously walking to him. "When will you get your bad omen out of our lives? And what kind of father are you who would use his son..."

"With all due respect, Emma, I suggest you keep quiet!" Travis said rudely, surprising her. He was being so disrespectful. "Who are you to teach me about parenting, you who didn't care about her own husband? A selfish egocentric woman like you who led her only daughter to death simply because you wanted her to please you."

Emma felt a cold breeze hit her in the heart. She had no idea where tears came from or when he face got wet. The truth hit her so hard that she couldn't bear it. It was like every sin that she had committed had come back to haunt her.

"You don't have any right to talk to me about parenting or love. Why am I even talking to you because you have no heart?" He added. More tears flooded his face and he could feel pain slowly start to take control of him. "My son's life is in danger and..." He paused, sobbing softly. But then he rubbed his tears and his face got stern. "...he's just a child. But what can I expect from a woman that killed her daughter due to her selfishness? You didn't care about your own daughter so I don't expect you to care about my son."

"How dare you, Travis!" Andrea snapped, coming closer. "Don't think that you can just come here and start making noise. Who do you think you are and how dare you talk to aunt like that?"

"I am Sean's father!" He yelled. "None of you suffered with me to give life to that boy, okay." He snapped. He was now staring at Bruce, getting closer. "And as for you..." He warned, pointing his finger angrily. "...if anything bad happens to my son, you're gonna pay with your life. You've got no idea what I can do so you better pray to the almighty that nothing happens to him. Otherwise, you can start arranging for your funeral."

Bruce rolled his eyes shaking his head. He wasn't really scared of Travis.

Suddenly, the door to the emergency room opened and Travis rushed there and almost bumped into Eduardo who was coming out hurriedly. When Eduardo looked at Travis' face. he got shocked and wondered what was going on. The boy's eyes were red and watery.

"How's he?" He gasped, putting his hands together. "How's my son, Eduardo? Please tell me he's okay." He sobbed softly.

Eduardo sighed, getting the mask off. "Well, I'm really sorry for what had happened to your son, Travis." His voice was really low. He couldn't believe that all this time, Sean was Travis' son and no one even knew about it. "But everything is gonna be alright. He had lost lots of blood but fortunately, his blood type is not difficult to find."

Travis covered his mouth, feeling warm tears decorating his face. He felt arms wrapping around him and he knew that it was Vanessa. He looked at Eduardo, hoping and praying that the news he was gonna get was good.

"And well, he... he..." Eduardo had no idea why he was so nervous. He was a fucking doctor for goodness sake. "...he sustained some minor injuries to his head and his forehead. But thankfully, he doesn't have any fractures."

Travis cried softly, not even rubbing his tears. "My son. My poor son."

"Don't worry." Eduardo reassured, trying his best to smile. "I will not let anything happen to him. I will do my best for your sake and for my Stephanie's sake."

He patted on Travis' shoulder and went back inside. As soon as he left, Travis held his aunt tightly and just cried. It was just too painful to even imagine that he was gonna see his son with wounds. He couldn't bear it.

But Travis lost his cool when he saw Bruce laughing to himself and acting like he was holding in a laugh. He didn't know what possessed him or when he furiously moved from Vanessa. He just found himself staring at Bruce with his fists clenched and tears of anger rolling down his face.

"You're the reason my son is lying in there and you have the nerves to laugh!" He roared, his mouth shaking uncontrollably. "If you have any problem with me then settle with me but leave my son out of it. If you think I am still the same boy that I was six years ago then you've got another thing coming."

The moment Travis said, Bruce felt something hit his heart and he gasped in fear, his eyes widening. His body went cold and his breaths turned into pants. His mouth visibly shook and Travis' words started ringing in his head continuously. He was staring at the boy's face and he could see the anger in his eyes. From that look he gave him, Bruce didn't need to be a genius to know that Travis was actually Praveen. What he felt at that time was exactly what Andrea and Emma felt. They were scared to the core.

Emilia and Celine on the other hand were just staring at Travis like they'd just seen a ghost. They couldn't believe what they had heard and honestly, they were scared. Celine felt tears going down her cheeks and she covered her mouth. Antonio just rolled his eyes angrily and clenched his fists.

"That boy who was hurt easily, manipulated easily and scared easily is gone. He died six years ago. Praveen died six years ago."

Bruce felt like someone had injected poison in him. "Now Travis standing in front of you is a different man, a monster in disguise and that boy you just toyed with is my life, do you get it? He has been my reason for living since you destroyed my life six years ago with your lies."

Bruce felt like someone had just pierced needles all over his body. He got really pale. "W... what are you talking about?" He stammered, sweat starting to form on his skin. "... I.... I don't know what you're talking about."

Travis chuckled bitterly, getting closer. "You don't know what I am talking about? Do you think I am stupid? I know exactly what you did six years ago that destroyed my relationship with Antonio."

Bruce, Andrea and Emma felt like the world had just collapsed on their heads. They got paler and their eyes widened in fear. They were visibly shaking.

"What are you talking about?" Antonio quivered, a frown appearing on his face. What Travis had just said confused him and scared him to bits. "Are you saying that..."

"Will you just keep on standing there and listen to him?" Emma chuckled bitterly, shaking her head. She was trying to act confident but deep down, she was really scared. "He's nothing but a liar. If he's Praveen and he's been hiding under a fake identity then he's got a hidden agenda. How come he came back in our lives and pretended to be some rich man's son?"

Travis glanced at Emma, wiping his tears. "I am not fake like you, Emma. You know that what I am saying is the truth."

Emma laughed. "You're a lunatic and you need help. You're just obsessed with our family and you're still after our wealth, the same old gold-digger. You're lying even now and..."

"You know he's not lying!" A voice hollered, a really familiar voice.

When everyone heard that voice, they turned to the direction of the voice and got the shock of their lives. Bruce felt like someone had just struck his head with something really heavy and sharp. Everything around him disappeared and it became quiet. He could hear his heart as it pounded sharply in his chest, threatening to rip out.

He could feel the blood passing through his ears and the coldness he felt was like he was buried in snow. At first, he thought he was dreaming and he even rubbed his eyes but she was still there. Emma and Andrea too felt their lives flash before them.

"Granny Katy..." Antonio gasped, tears forming in his eyes.

Katy was standing a distance from all of them, staring right at the three culprits who looked like they had died. She was wearing a black simple dress with black slippers and her hair was tied behind. She looked really thin and a bit pale. She was also looking older than anyone remembered.

Katy was being held by Santiago who had a stern face. When Andrea and Bruce saw him with Katy, their hearts simply went cold. They knew that they were so much in trouble.

"Mother!" Emma sniveled, covering her mouth. She rushed to her and gripped her in a really tight hug, sobbing uncontrollably. "Where did you go, mother? You've got no idea how long I have been waiting to see you."

Emilia pulled away and smiled but the woman still had her eyes on the three. She started walking slowly towards where they stood and although she didn't fully recover, she clenched her fists and walked towards them and when she eventually reached Emma, she stood right in front of her, looking in her eyes. Emma dropped her eyes to the floor, feeling like death was staring right into her eyes.

"Why don't you ask Emma where I was?" She said harshly. "She knows exactly where she took me?"

"What?" Antonio gasped, rushing to his grandmother. "Granny, what are you talking about? No one knew where you went and..."

"Or maybe you can ask your husband or your sister." She added.

Antonio was confused, really confused. He looked at Andrea and she looked away. He looked at Bruce and the guy dropped his eyes. He could tell that they were really scared but from what.

"Andrea, what is granny talking about? Where did you guys take her?"

But Andrea couldn't utter a word. She tried to say something but she couldn't even open her mouth. She was really scared and her heart was racing miles away.

"Can someone please tell me what's going on?"

Emma knew that she was in so much trouble. "Well, Antonio, mother just went for one of her pilgrims. She was praying for..."

But before she could even finish her sentence, Emma was smacked across the face so hard that she went flying to the floor. It hurt and she held her cheek, raising her face to stare into the eyes of the angry woman. What she saw was a fire that she had never seen before.

"How dare you, Emma!" Granny snapped. "Even when you're caught, you can't stop lying. Why don't you tell your favorite son that you tried to have me killed? You had hired goons to eliminate me because I had found out the truth!"

vanalas
vanalas
226 Followers