Rags to Servitude

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He was no longer scared of his current predicament.

He was angry.

Angry about how Mr. Avington lied to him. A man he had come to admire these past four months. How Mr. Avington manipulated him into dressing up like some object and he would be forced to be sold. How Mr. Avington used him to make money.

Dustin balled his fist in anger as he looked down and saw a sticker marked #14 on his lapel. Dustin couldn't believe what was about to happen to him.

He was about to be auctioned off.

Once it was his turn, Dustin compiled without any resistance. He was too angry to retaliate and he had seen the kind of reaction it would entice.

But his mind had figured out a plan. Once or if he was sold, Dustin would be escorted to his buyer's vehicle. Which he planned to escape in.

Despite wearing opera pumps, Dustin could potentially outrun his captors. But that left the question about where he would go. He simply didn't care. He was sure that there wasn't a tracker or chip in his body but if there was, he would go down swinging. That's a promise he made sure of.

Once he got to the stage, the man in the black suit from before gestured for him to come up on stage. Dustin looked into the crowd, seeing other men in tuxedos but their faces were obscured by masks. Dustin couldn't make out any facial features but

"Here we have Boy #14. A handsome fellow who happens to be quite the dresser, like everyone one from before. With that rich tux on, he's definitely going to satisfy you. Hopefully, you have tons of suits and ties for this boy." The man informed the crowd. "We will be starting the bid at 100."

Instantly a marker went up.

"Alright! 100! Do I hear 200?"

Another marker went up.

Dustin inwardly gagged as he felt like a bachelor being auctioned off. Except it wasn't for charity, it was for personal pleasure or servitude.

The bid kept getting higher and higher until it reached 50,000. Dustin, for one, was surprised that the men here made that much.

"Alright, fifty thousand! Do I hear sixty thousand?" No one made an attempt to bid further. "Going once. Going twice. Sold! To the man in the white tuxedo with the owl mask on."

Dustin gulped and was escorted away. He hoped his escape plan would be enough.

Making his way to a limo, Dustin looked both ways, deciding which way he could go. The exit was on his left with a gate, so he couldn't escape that way and the other way was an open area, making it easy to spot him if he fled. With a heavy heart, Dustin submitted to the life of becoming a sub.

He was still angry with Mr. Avington after everything he taught him. His breathtaking appearance was something he never wanted to see again, after the scam he pulled. Entering the limo, Dustin sat on the velvet backseat as his new Master eyed him through his mask.

Once the limo left and the gates closed, the owl masked man revealed himself...

To be Mr. Avington.

"Hello again." The older gentleman said with relief in his tone.

Dustin, on the other hand, was not too thrilled.

"You!" With fury, Dustin lunged but Mr. Avington held his arms, preventing him from attacking.

"That's no way to treat me, boy." Mr. Avington remarked.

"Well, after what happened to me, if feels pretty appropriate!" Dustin yelled.

Mr. Avington let out a sigh, "I... I'm sorry."

"Sorry won't solve this, Sir." Dustin said that last part with venom as he settled down and faced away from his former mentor.

"I didn't mean for any of this." Mr. Avington admitted.

"Really?" There was sarcasm in the younger gentleman's tone. "What were you expecting? A better boy? Or did you just take pity on me, thinking I need more training?"

"It wasn't like that." Mr. Avington clarified. "It's.. it's..."

"It's what?" Dustin said, facing the window and looking at the moon. He didn't even want to look at the reflection of the 'desperate' older man.

"I... fell for you."

Dustin didn't show it but that confession made his heart stop. It resumed before Dustin decided to let him continue. "When?"

"When I found and invited you." Mr. Avington revealed. "I saw you on the street and I wanted to... educate you."

"Oh trust me, I'm well-educated now. What's more to teach me? How to use ties as bondage material?"

"It's not like that. You... were so beautiful. It pained me to take you to this event. In my industry, Sirs hardly fall for any boys they take in. Once they are sold, they are hardly seen again unless one invites colleagues over. They bring their subs to 'pleasure' themselves or their friends."

Dustin took in everything and he finally decided to face his 'Sir.' "So, I was different then."

"Yes, Dustin." Mr. Avington said. The brunette was surprised to hear Mr. Avington call him by his real name and not boy.

"Dustin... If there is one thing I don't regret in this life, it is teaching you to be a dapper boy. You... are different from any boy I have ever trained. I loved you the moment you took my hand. These past four months were nothing but heaven to me. Watching you suit up, seeing you in formal attire, tying your tie, everything in-between was... meaningful."

Mr. Avington got closer to Dustin, who was looking down and processing everything he had heard. As much as he hated to admit, Dustin had enjoyed Mr. Avington's company as well, even if it was just to sell him. But the fact, he purchased him meant something.

He could have been auctioned off to some brutal master who probably would be strict or punish him nonstop. Dustin rubbed his arm, looking uncomfortably.

Mr. Avington placed a hand on Dustin's cheek and pulled forward, kissing the brunette on the lips. Dustin's mouth slowly melted into it, enjoying it. Both began to kiss each other in the back as the limo headed to Mr. Avington's manor.

Dustin's lustful feeling returned and Mr. Avington noticed the bulge in his boy's slacks.

"Seems you have quite the activity in there, boy." Mr. Avington addressed.

"S-sorry about that Sir," Dustin apologized as he blushed.

"No, it is alright." Mr. Avington said as he revealed his bulge himself. He even unzipped his slacks and revealed the throbbing long cock.

"S-Sir," Dustin stuttered.

"It's alright, boy." Mr. Avington said, "You may indulge in it. After all, I did purchase you."

For some reason, Dustin couldn't help himself and leaned down towards the cock. He began stroking it with his hand and continuing to kiss his lovely Sir. His own tent was beginning to erect itself which made Dustin scramble to free it. Once he did, the brunette stroked his own with Mr. Avington's help.

"I never said to this you before but you have quite the cock," Mr. Avington whispered and embraced his sub. Dustin said nothing for the next few minutes, just jerking himself off in front of his wonderful new Sir.

With soundproof glass, the limousine driver didn't hear the moans that Dustin let out as the sub's stroking increased in speed. Mr. Avington was admiring it before Dustin led his head and his lips to wrap around the throbbing penis.

Slowly licking it, Dustin felt so enticed by it. A desire he was thinking about hours ago was coming true.

"How does it taste, boy?" Mr. Avington asked. He was met with a nod as Dustin took a short break before returning to his desires.

Every moment Dustin spent licking and 'satisfying' his Sir was heaven. He briefly stopped as Mr. Avington raised his sub's head and they engaged in kissing once more, this time the taste of precum was prominent.

Dustin's mouth, dripping in pre-cum, tasted like heaven for the dom, so he gently lowered Dustin's head to his exposed cock and set him suck it again. Dustin dropped to his knees with Mr. Avington's legs manspreading. Mr. Avington let out pleasurable moans as Dustin serviced him.

Sucking the older man's cock, Dustin closed his eyes, picturing doing the same action for the rest of his days. This may not have been his training but he was too engrossed by it to stop. Slowly but surely, he was beginning to forgive his Sir but he was far too busy enjoying himself as he sucked his Sir off.

Mr. Avington rocked Dustin's head, playing with his brown hair, as the thought of his wonderful dressed boy continued to erect and spew drizzles of pre-cum. Leaning his head back, Mr. Avington moaned happily, feeling the rush almost ending.

Dustin released his grip on his Sir's as the hot white semen spurted out. The cum splattered against his face and Dustin licked some of it off before more ejaculation was ejected, some getting on his lapels, jacket, bow tie, and tuxedo shirt. Personally, Dustin enjoyed each blast against his attire, not really wanting to clean it.

"Sorry about that boy," Mr. Avington apologized but Dustin licked them clean.

"It is alright, Sir. That was quite delicious." Dustin replied, the taste of fresh semen trickling inside his mouth. He felt his penis become harder and harder while the rush grew stronger and stronger. He felt himself about to rush and was attempting not to get it over.

"Don't be afraid boy," Mr. Avington told him as he cupped Dustin's chin and whispered. "You want to cum, boy?"

Dustin gulped, "I do, Sir."

"You want to be my boy?"

Another I do escaped the brunette's lips, his penis feeling the semen churn within.

"You want to dress like this everyday, boy?"

"Yes, Sir!" Dustin exclaimed, the adrenaline from his masturbation getting to him.

Mr. Avington's lips curled to a satisfied boy. "You promise to obey me, boy?"

"I do, Sir!"

"Then release."

And with pure relief, Dustin ejaculated. His semen spurted against the floor and the seat. Some even dripped onto his hand and others he accidentally squirted onto his slacks or opera pumps. Even Mr. Avington's shiny black patent leather dress shoes had faint streaks of cum on them.

"Now I am sorry, Sir." Dustin said after catching his breath.

"It is alright, boy." Mr. Avington responded and pulled the slightly cum-stained black bow tie of Dustin to engage in another kiss.

Dustin melted into the lips for a fourth time and was undeniably in love with his Sir. Once they broke apart, Mr. Avington realized they were back at the manor. "Time sure does fly, my boy." He said before the driver opened the door.

Mr. Avington straightened his jacket somewhat and exited with Dustin hand-in-hand. The older gentleman had been proud of his teachings with Dustin and now they he was his...

He won't let him go.

12